This Is What I Think.

Monday, September 19, 2011

Chevron symbols. Which one was that? I lost count.




I should be to start seeing again those symbols. I think I have been dreaming of them but something is blocking them from conscious awareness. Those symbols tell me about the future, for one thing. That explains some other things, such as those so-called "shiny" people.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/22/2006 11:32 PM


reinforcing my theory that she someone how reflects how close I was to death, maybe I was surrounded by corpses at some point, I’m not sure. Maybe they actually did bury me at some point when I was a captive but I dug my way out. Or maybe it is just symbolic of returning from a very near death situation.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 22 September 2006 excerpt ends]










From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/16/1991 ( my first successful test of my hyperspace matter transportation device ) is 9265 days





From 6/21/1982 ( Prince William the Duke of Cambridge ) To 3/16/1991 ( my first successful test of my hyperspace matter transportation device ) is 3190 days

3190 = 1595 + 1595

From 3/4/1959 ( the birthdate London England time of my brother Thomas Reagan ) to 7/16/1963 ( my brother's wife Phoebe ) is 1595 days










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 28, 2006


I don't know what the "silver strand" is, but as soon as I read it, I was reminded of some thoughts or dreams I used to have. In the dream or thought, I was flying back from somewhere, maybe Desert Storm, and the aircraft crashed on an island. The aircraft was carrying one of these desert vehicles. These thoughts or dreams were recurring and sometimes there were other survivors on the island with me, other times I was alone.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 28 August 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0046816/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Caine Mutiny (1954)


Captain Queeg: Ahh, but the strawberries that's... that's where I had them. They laughed at me and made jokes but I proved beyond the shadow of a doubt and with... geometric logic... that a duplicate key to the wardroom icebox DID exist, and I'd have produced that key if they hadn't of pulled the Caine out of action. I, I, I know now they were only trying to protect some fellow officers...