Saturday, November 11, 2023

Today is 11/11/2023





by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: July 25, 2020

Me, I have a code-pattern and my original-work

*I* have compelling reasons to pursue this line of thought

As for "Charlie Jade", I've made compelling observations about that first episode and my own personal *memory* of experiences at the same time

I had never even heard of that tv series back in year 2005, that I recall, only discovered it a few years ago

But that's when everything in this *now* started for me, in the context of my current memory

I've written before I suspect my journal is lying to me and and my personal divergence may have happened in year 2013










2023-11-11_bluetreeny_1

https://www.instagram.com/p/CzgxnlKOD-h/









https://hvom.blogspot.com/2023/11/today-is-11102023.html

excerpts, by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me at 3:09 PM November 10, 2023

Today is 11/10/2023

album: "Get A Grip" (1993)

Aerosmith

"Livin' On The Edge"

There's something wrong with the world today
I don't know what it is
Something's wrong with our eyes
We're seeing things in a different way









album: "Get A Grip" (1993)

Aerosmith

"Livin' On The Edge"

Tell me what you think about your situation
Complication, aggravation is getting to you, yeah
If Chicken Little tells you that the sky is falling
Even if it wasn't, would you still come crawling
Back again?
I bet you would, my friend
Again and again and again and again and again










2023-11-11_1

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glomar_Explorer









Stargate Universe - "Earth" - television series Season 1 Episode 7 - Aired Nov 06, 2009 on Syfy

Episode Summary

The Ancient communication stones are used to allow a few crewmembers' consciousnesses to return to Earth to go over a risky plan that could bring the crew home.

(from internet transcript)









https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valerie_Plame

Valerie Plame

From Wikipedia

Plame served the CIA at times as a non-official cover, operating in Athens and Brussels. While using her own name, "Valerie Plame", her assignments required posing in various professional roles in order to gather intelligence more effectively. Two of her covers include serving as a junior consular officer in the early 1990s in Athens and then later as an energy analyst for the private company (founded in 1994) "Brewster Jennings & Associates," which the CIA later acknowledged was a front company for certain investigations.









From 12/7/1998 ( as me, Kerry Burgess, my first day full-time employment Microsoft Corporation in Seattle until 02/06/2004 ) to 7/14/2003 ( ) is 1680 days

1680 = 840 + 840

From 7/16/1963 ( Phoebe Cates ) to 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) is 840 days



From 12/6/1985 ( premiere USA film "Spies Like Us" ) To 7/14/2003 ( ) is 6429 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/10/1983 ( premiere USA film "Octopussy ) is 6429 days



From 6/29/1995 ( the Mir space station docking of the United States space shuttle Atlantis orbiter vehicle mission STS-71 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-71 pilot astronaut and my 3rd official United States of America National Aeronautics Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) To 7/14/2003 is 2937 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/17/1973 ( Richard Nixon, 37th President of USA: Question-and-Answer Session at the Annual Convention of the Associated Press Managing Editors Association, Orlando, Florida { The "I am not a crook" speech } ) is 2937 days



http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=20030929&slug=leak290

The Seattle Times

Monday, September 29, 2003

Controversy deepens over inquiry into leak of CIA officer's identity

By Mike Allen

The Washington Post

The controversy erupted over the weekend, when administration officials reported that Tenet sent the Justice Department a letter raising questions about whether federal law was broken when the operative, Valerie Plame, was exposed. She was named in a column by Robert Novak that ran July 14 in The Post and other newspapers.









Stargate Universe - "Earth" - television series Season 1 Episode 7 - Aired Nov 06, 2009 on Syfy

Episode Summary

The Ancient communication stones are used to allow a few crewmembers' consciousnesses to return to Earth to go over a risky plan that could bring the crew home.

(from internet transcript)

WALLACE: Uh, Eli said you make the most amazing chocolate chip cookies.

MRS. WALLACE (smiling): He told you that?

WALLACE: Oh yeah! It's crazy how close you get in such a short time. Sometimes it's like he's just ... (he gestures towards his head) ... right up there in my brain!

(He laughs nervously.)

MRS. WALLACE: Why don't I make some? You could take 'em back with you.

(She gets up and walks into the kitchen.)

WALLACE: He also said you make a mean schnitzel! ... But I don't wanna put you out.

MRS. WALLACE (putting on an apron): No, I'm happy to do it. You know, I thought he'd be calling more often.

WALLACE: Here, let me help you.

(He goes into the kitchen, hoping to distract her from her thought. She starts to get bowls and utensils out.)

MRS. WALLACE: So tell me: this work you're doing - I know you can't tell me much about it.

WALLACE: I can tell you that it's important. In fact, it could change the world as we know it.

MRS. WALLACE: Really? My Eli? Not that I'm surprised - don't get me wrong. He's my son - of course I think he's special, but he was always so bright, so different, but he just ... he never seemed to apply himself.

(As she has been talking, Eli has opened one of the kitchen cupboards behind her and taken out two large ceramic jars. Neither of them has a label showing what they contain but of course he already knows. He opens the second one as, unaware of what he's doing, Mrs. Wallace continues talking.)

MRS. WALLACE: Some of it was my fault.

WALLACE: Oh, no. He doesn't blame you at all - for anything. I'm sorry if this is personal, but he told me you're not well.

(She turns and looks at him.)

MRS. WALLACE: Did he?

(Elli nods. She looks at him for a moment longer, then her eyes drop to the jar he's holding. He has taken out some of the chocolate chips from the jar and is holding them in his other hand.)

WALLACE: Huh! (He tips the chips back into the jar.) Lucky guess!

(He laughs in embarrassment as his mother frowns in confusion. He puts the jar down and tries to bluff his way through the awkwardness.)

WALLACE: Eggs are in the fridge, right?!

(He goes over to the fridge to collect eggs and butter.)

MRS. WALLACE: I didn't think he ever talked to anyone about it.

WALLACE: He asked me to make sure the Air Force was making good on their promise to help you.

MRS. WALLACE: To be honest, the whole thing makes me a little anxious. I ... I really just wanna know Eli's OK.

WALLACE (softly): He is.

(She turns and looks at him.)

MRS. WALLACE: You make sure you tell him I'm proud of him.

(Eli nods, fighting to control himself and not break down in tears.)

WALLACE: I will.

(She turns away, also trying not to cry.)

MRS. WALLACE: I'm sorry. I ... it's just, it all happened so suddenly ... and I ... I miss him.

WALLACE (sadly): He misses you too.









From 11/6/2009 ( ) To 11/11/2023 ( Saturday ) is 5118 days

5118 = 2559 + 2559

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/4/1972 ( ) is 2559 days



From 3/16/1975 ( premiere USA TV series episode "The Six Million Dollar Man"::"The Bionic Woman - Part 1" ) To 11/11/2023 ( ) is 17772 days

17772 = 8886 + 8886

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/2/1990 ( as Kerry Burgess my the official US Navy documents includes: departing overseas from USS Wainwright CG-28, US Navy, anchored in Monaco I returned to the continental United States and to Charleston South Carolina Naval Base for processing and Honorable Discharge from active duty US Navy ) is 8886 days



From 3/16/1975 ( premiere USA TV series episode "The Six Million Dollar Man"::"The Bionic Woman - Part 1" ) To 11/11/2023 ( ) is 17772 days

17772 = 8886 + 8886

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/2/1990 ( premiere USA film "The Hunt for Red October" ) is 8886 days









album: "Fashion Nugget" (1996)

Cake

"The Distance"

And thinking of someone for whom he still burns.

'Cause he's going the distance.
He's going for speed.
She's all alone, all alone
In her time of need.
Because he's racing and pacing and plotting the course









From 5/12/1991 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: disguised as McLaren driver Ayrton Senna, I was the winning race driver at the Formula One Monaco Grand Prix ) To 9/17/1996 ( ) is 1955 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/11/1971 ( premiere USA film "THX 1138" ) is 1955 days



From 7/15/1953 ( premiere USA film "Stalag 17" ) To 9/17/1996 ( ) is 15770 days

15770 = 7885 + 7885

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/5/1987 ( as me, Kerry Burgess, my official enlisted US Navy documents includes: Earned NEC 1189 - Based on graduation from the Terrier Mk 152 Guided-missiles Fire Control Computers Complex course - Naval Guided Missiles School, Dam Neck, Virginia Beach, Virginia, US Navy - leading to permanent assignment until 1990 to CF-division, Missile Plot - guided-missiles Fire Control Computers Complex (UNIVAC digital-computers Mk152 Terrier System for, primarily, SM2-ER {Extended Range} Standard Missiles ordnance), USS Wainwright CG-28, US Navy, while enlisted paygrade E-5, designated Petty Officer Second Class Fire Controlman (FC2) ) is 7885 days



From 12/25/1991 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: in non-aviator related duties boots on the ground as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) To 9/17/1996 ( ) is 1728 days

1728 = 864 + 864

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/15/1968 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Bread and Circuses" ) is 864 days



From 1/17/1991 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: the date of record of my US Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 officially the United States Apache attack helicopter pilot ) To 9/17/1996 ( ) is 2070 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/4/1971 ( debut of Project Gutenberg ) is 2070 days



From 5/13/1992 ( the Intelsat 6 successful rescue during US space shuttle Endeavour orbiter vehicle mission STS-49 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps commissioned-officer and United States STS-49 pilot astronaut and my 1st official United States of America National Aeronautics and Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) To 9/17/1996 ( ) is 1588 days

1588 = 794 + 794

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/5/1968 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Star Trek"::"The Gamesters of Triskelion" ) is 794 days



From 6/8/1993 ( commencement, Princeton University Class of 1993 ) To 9/17/1996 ( ) is 1197 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 2/11/1969 ( Jennifer Aniston ) is 1197 days



From 2/9/1906 ( from The Daily Princetonian publication, Princeton University: PRINCETON PUBLISHING CO. ; Scope Of Alumni Organization Greatly Widened By Recent Purchases. ) To 11/10/1967 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Metamorphosis" ) is 22554 days

22554 = 11277 + 11277

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/17/1996 ( ) is 11277 days



From 10/28/1967 ( Julia Roberts ) To 9/17/1996 ( ) is 10552 days

10552 = 5276 + 5276

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 4/13/1980 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Galactica 1980"::"The Night the Cylons Landed - Part 1" ) is 5276 days



From 7/19/1989 ( the United Airlines Flight 232 crash in Sioux City Iowa and from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: the end of Kerry Burgess - *me* - the natural human being cloned from another human being {Thomas Reagan} ) To 9/17/1996 ( ) is 2617 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/1/1973 ( Exxon Corporation founded ) is 2617 days



https://www.billboard.com/music/rock/cake-interview-fashion-nugget-anniversary-9631006/

Billboard

‘Excess Ain’t Rebellion’: How Cake Has Made Moderation Sound Fun For the Past 30 Years

As two of Cake's biggest albums turn 25 and 20 respectively, the way that Cake carved out their own little quiet, anti-rock corner of the then-massive alt rock zeitgeist seems at risk of fading into o…

By Natalie Weiner

09/16/2021

Fashion Nugget, released 25 years ago this week on September 17, 1996, took the Sacramento band from nearly anonymous to platinum in eight months, thanks to the monumental success of propulsive anti-jock jam "The Distance." They remained a fixture of alternative rock radio for the next decade and a half, with four top 10 hits on the Alternative chart (though no two from the same album) and one, the 1998 single “Never There,’ that also reached the Hot 100. "Weve been a 'one-hit wonder' every single time, so I've started to get used to it," quips McCrea.

As two of their biggest albums turn 25 and 20 — Comfort Eagle was released July 24, 2001










rascasse .jpg, from internet
marlboro-cigarettes-advertising-billboard .jpg, from internet









from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

From: Kerry Burgess {me}

Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2006 11:04 AM

To: Kerry Burgess {me}

Subject: Re: Journal May 21, 2006

Kerry Burgess wrote:

I think it was my first thought after waking up this morning that I used to date Julia Roberts a long time ago.

I also have these unexplained thoughts that I was a fighter pilot in the U.S. military, although I'm not sure which service, but I may have been in two different branches over time. I am also confused about thoughts that I may have been a helicopter pilot. What's next? A space shuttle pilot? Seems like a lot for someone that is only 40. And, while I am not sure when this divergence happened, I am reasonably certain it was before I turned 33. So I must have been a pretty busy guy. Especially because I have thoughts that I was some kind of mathmetician too. I have these thoughts too that I was captured by enemy forces at some point and tortured while in captivity.



by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journal: 9/26/2006 3:06 PM

As I was trying to go to sleep last night, I had a thought that I have a doctorate in computer science from Princeton.

and I had thoughts that I studied music as well at Princeton.



from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journals: 9/28/2006 7:13 PM

This sounds very interesting. In my memory of taking Physics my Senior year at Ashdown, I remember being very interested in the class, but we didn’t cover such an interesting topic.

http://www.princeton.edu/main/about/present/

Ayan Chatterjee (left) and Mark Daly measure piano strings as part of a lab project for professor Pierre Piroué's freshman seminar on "Sound, Music and ... Physics."

9/28/2006 7:37 PM

I think I even have memories of the graduate degree process. I am not sure of the terms to describe the process.

9/28/2006 7:47 PM

I actually do remember... something... I can’t explain it. It feels that I am holding an unmarked, undistinguishable book that I don’t know the name of or the contents but I know I have read it already.

9/28/2006 8:34 PM

A few minutes ago I started thinking that maybe I started at Princeton University in 1972. I would have been 13 at the time as Thomas Ray. I remember that Kerry Burgess started first grade in 1972. But then I decided that I probably started Princeton earlier than 1972 and maybe 1972 was the year I completed my first major degree. Or 1972 doesn’t really mean anything in particular to Thomas Ray; rather it is there for continuity sake for the life of Kerry Burgess.



by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: H.V.O.M at 3:06 AM Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Salesman

Also, "Salesman." I saw that in a dream while sleeping recently. I saw myself going through an induction process in the United States Marine Corps and I woke up understanding that I was dreaming of my actual experience in 1990. I saw a document that indicated I was being inducted to the United States Marine Corps with the officer grade of Chief Warrant Officer 2. I saw in the dream another document associated with my induction and that document indicated I had been assigned the informal name "Salesman."









album: "Fashion Nugget" (1996)

Cake

"The Distance"

The sun has gone down and the moon has come up,
And long ago somebody left with the cup.
But he's striving and driving and hugging the turns.
And thinking of someone for whom he still burns.

'Cause he's going the distance.
He's going for speed.
She's all alone, all alone
In her time of need.
Because he's racing and pacing and plotting the course,
He's fighting and biting and riding on his horse.
He's racing and pacing and plotting the course,
He's fighting and biting and riding on his horse.
He's going the distance.
He's going for speed.
He's going the distance.










star-trek-tos_season2-ep9_00h07m52s









from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journals: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Saturday, May 27, 2006 6:24 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Journal May 27, 2006

Went to Camp Couchdale in the summer of '81, after graduating 9th grade.

Met a girl named Phoebe, took her out on the lake in a boat and paddled around. We wrote letters for a long time afterwards.









"Metamorphosis" [ Star Trek ]

Original Airdate: Nov 10, 1967

NANCY Hedford, Federation Commissioner: How perceptive of you to notice I needed one.









From 11/10/1967 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Metamorphosis" ) To 8/13/1982 ( ) is 5390 days

5390 = 2695 + 2695

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/20/1973 ( premiere USA TV series pilot "Police Story" ) is 2695 days



From 6/7/1976 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut in deep space of solar system in his privately financed atom-pulse propulsion spaceship this day was his first landing the Saturn moon Phoebe, 27 days before beginning his strike to divert Comet "Lucifer", threatening extinction by death and destruction to all life on this planet Earth ) To 8/13/1982 ( ) is 2258 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/8/1972 ( premiere USA TV "The Astronaut" ) is 2258 days



From 1/3/1913 ( Thomas Edison gave the first demonstration of his new invention the kinetophone ) To 7/25/1946 ( the United States Operation Crossroads - Bikini Atoll - 2nd of 2 atomic bomb detonations and underwater detonation code-name Baker ) is 12256 days

12256 = 6128 + 6128

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/13/1982 ( ) is 6128 days



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083929/releaseinfo

IMDb

Fast Times at Ridgemont High (1982)

Release Info

USA 13 August 1982

Full Cast & Crew

Phoebe Cates ... Linda Barrett









https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8UFBV1f70I

YouTube

The Astronaut (Sci-Fi, Drama) ABC Movie of the Week - 1972

The Made-For-Television Movie

Original Airdate: January 8, 1972



https://prod-www.tcm.com/tcmdb/title/456884/the-astronaut#notes

TCM

THE ASTRONAUT

Aired in United States January 8, 1972



https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Astronaut_(1972_film)

The Astronaut (1972 film)

From Wikipedia

Original release January 8, 1972

Television coverage of Brice Randolph, the first astronaut on the surface of Mars, is interrupted, indicating the signal has been lost. Shortly afterward, Eddie Reese is recruited, and shown what happened after the TV signal was interrupted









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068229/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Astronaut (1972 TV Movie)

Release Info USA 8 January 1972 ABC Movie of the week

Gail Randolph: [ slaps him ] Stop it! Stop looking at me with his face!









by me, Kerry Burgess: Journal May 27, 2006

They lined up all the girls at the start of the dance and told me to pick who I wanted to dance with. I still remember thinking about how she just seemed the right choice.









Fast Times at Ridgemont High (1982)

Linda Barrett: He's no high school boy.









Star Trek: First Contact (1996)

(from internet transcript)

[Montana woods]

(Cochrane, running away pursued by Riker and Geordi, is confronted by four guards)

GUARD #1: Doctor!

GUARD #2: Sir.

LAFORGE: Still looking for the bathroom?

Dr. Zefram COCHRANE: I'm not going back.









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0070551/

IMDb

Police Story

S1.E0

Episode aired Mar 20, 1973









Star Trek - "Metamorphosis" - tv-series Season 2 Episode 9, 11/10/1967

Episode Summary

When their shuttle is diverted to a planetoid, Kirk, Spock, and McCoy encounter Earth's Warp Drive pioneer, Zefram Cochrane, who appears to have survived there alone for 150 years.



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 2:14 PM Pacific-time USA Saturday 11/11/2023