This Is What I Think.

Saturday, October 05, 2024

Today is 10/05/2024, Post #1





by me, Kerry Burgess, 10/05/2024 05:52 AM

Noted the precise time of day suggested by my desktop computer

05:52 AM 10/05/2024

Strong sense of certainty formed in my conscious mind at this very minute

The Explanation

The explanation for why this stuff I observe is happening

Extraterrestrials long ago caused the human race to form on this planet Earth

We all know that's sacred truth because Arthur C. Clarke told us so back in year 1968

THEY left the means for us to not exterminate ourselves

Someone or some thing is doing that now and it is teaching me to believe it's true

That will someday be my purpose

I have thought about this before.

A 'what-if' thought exercise in my mind about what would happen if I had this same power over other people

Well, not much would change. I would just use that power to influence whatever ineffective little guy, such as Donald J. Trump, decides to use his authority to exert force over other people, just because he desperately needs someone else to be blame for his ineffectiveness. And his tiny little hands.

Influence to not cause mass-destruction

Otherwise, if no one's thinking of blowing up the world, causing me to exert positive mental influence against that possibility, then I would just spend my days on some deserted tropical island, kicked back on a hammock on a sandy, pristine beach, listening to the surf crashing to shore, occasionally glancing over to where, standing next a coconut tree, I have propped up Evelyn-B_157 and Hope-J_164

Such a clear, unmistakable signal with those two. Completely normal. No trumpets blaring. No flashes of light. No hallucinations in my mind. No dizzy sensation. Just a completely normal progress of thoughts in my conscious mind that led me to actions that I later discovered as a clear and unmistakeable pattern that was completely impossible for my genius mind to have thought up on my own free will

So, this sense becomes more certain today, 10/05/2024, a new Event Date variable in my original-work code-pattern

This process is public now. And as my echo-chamber suggests, is *very* public. So there must be some other aspect to it that You-can-call-me-Methuselah-or-you-can-call-me-Lazarus-but-don't-call-me-Ray never exhibited, in all these past millennium as he begins to transfer power to me, the chosen one

Now that I have said all the above in these words, I examine the code-pattern of my original-work for the usual suspects:










star-trek-tos_season3-ep3_00h36m30s
star-trek-tos_season3-ep3_00h36m54s









"The Paradise Syndrome" [ Star Trek ]

Original Airdate: Oct 4, 1968

(from internet transcript)

ELDER: Miramanee has said that you appeared to her and to her handmaiden from the walls of the temple, just as our legend foretells. We do not doubt the words of our priestess, but these are troubled times, and we must be sure.

KIRK: I'll answer anything I can, but as I told you, many things are strange to me.

SALISH: He knows nothing of our danger. How could he save us?

ELDER: It is against custom to interrupt a tribal elder at council, even for the medicine chief.

SALISH: Elder, words will not save us when the skies darken. We must be certain. I say he must prove he is a god.

ELDER: Our skies have darkened three times since the harvest. The last time worst of all. Our legend predicts such danger and promises that the Wise Ones who planted us here will send a god to save us, one who can rouse the temple spirit and make the sky grow quiet. Can you do this?









excerpts

"Evelyn Hope"

Robert Browning

III.

Made you of spirit, fire and dew---
And, just because I was thrice as old
And our paths in the world diverged so wide,
Each was nought to each, must I be told?
We were fellow mortals, nought beside?









Event Date variable: 10/05/2024

Target Date variable: 10/04/1968









From 12/2/2018 ( by me, Kerry Burgess, illustrated here ) To 10/5/2024 ( Today - Saturday ) is 2134 days

2134 = 1067 + 1067

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/4/1968 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Star Trek"::"The Paradise Syndrome" ) is 1067 days










DSCN5452 .jpg, by me, Kerry Burgess, 12/02/2018 - in my apartment










star-trek-tos_season3-ep3_00h31m59s
star-trek-tos_season3-ep3_00h30m53s
star-trek-tos_season3-ep3_00h30m51s










star-trek-tos_season3-ep3_00h33m01s
star-trek-tos_season3-ep3_00h33m04s
star-trek-tos_season3-ep3_00h33m06s
star-trek-tos_season3-ep3_00h33m10s









"The Paradise Syndrome" [ Star Trek ]

Original Airdate: Oct 4, 1968

(from internet transcript)

(Thunder and lightning as they kiss, then a wind starts up.)

KIRK: It's only the wind and the thunder.

MIRAMANEE: I act like a stupid child. I have nothing to fear. You are here. (she looks outside) It is time.

KIRK: Time?

MIRAMANEE: To go to the temple. The people will be waiting.

KIRK: Why?

MIRAMANEE: To save them.

KIRK: But it's only the wind. The wind can't harm them.

MIRAMANEE: The wind is only the beginning. Soon the sky will darken, the lake will go wild, and the earth will tremble. Only you can save us.

KIRK: But I can't do anything about the wind or the sky.

MIRAMANEE: If we don't go now, it will be too late. You must go inside the temple and make the blue flame come out.

KIRK: I don't know how to get inside the temple.

MIRAMANEE: But you are a god.










stargate-universe_s1e14-2010_00h-07m-38s









From 4/23/2010 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Stargate: Universe"::"Human" ) To 10/5/2024 ( Today - Saturday ) is 5279 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 4/16/1980 ( ) is 5279 days










2024-10-05_1

https://papersofprinceton.princeton.edu/princetonperiodicals/?a=d&d=Princetonian19800416-01.1.6&e=-------en-20--1--txt-txIN-------









Stargate Universe - "Human" - tv-series season 1 episode 14 - Aired 04/23/2010

(from internet transcript)

Rush uses the neural interface chair to try and access Destiny's systems, causing him to recall the events which led to his recruitment into the Stargate program.









Stargate Universe - "Human" - tv-series season 1 episode 14 - Aired 04/23/2010

(from internet transcript)

YOUNG: I thought you didn't find anything.

RUSH: I didn't say that. I said I couldn't stop the ship then and there. Even though it nearly killed me, I managed to find a clue which may give us control of this ship once and for all.

YOUNG: A clue .

BRODY: Forty-six.

YOUNG: Well, that seems a little too simple.

RUSH: It's the number of chromosomes in human D.N.A. Genetic code.

YOUNG: This helps us how?

VOLKER: Well, we know in other cases with their later technologies that the Ancients used sensors that restricted access by detecting specific genetic markers.

BRODY: The access code to the Destiny's not like that. It's definitely numerological. The problem we've had cracking it is that we had no basis on where to start.

VOLKER: We were just taking wild shots in the dark.

YOUNG: And now?

RUSH: Now we know where to start! They used their own genetic code, likely a specific one, more evolved than ours, no doubt, but all we have to do now is run through the variations.

BRODY: We're still talking about billions of possibilities here.

RUSH: I've written a programme which is gonna go through the permutations.

YOUNG: So how long is this gonna take?

RUSH (shrugging): Several days.

YOUNG (disbelievingly): Really?

VOLKER (quietly): Or several years.

RUSH: Well, yeah. I was trying to be a little bit more optimistic!

YOUNG: That's a little different for you!

(He turns and walks away. Rush shakes his head in resignation. Young turns back at the doorway.)

YOUNG: Rush. All this - this was worth risking your life for?

RUSH (thoughtfully): We'll see.









From 2/14/1969 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Requiem for Methuselah" ) To 10/5/2024 ( Today - Saturday ) is 20322 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/23/2021 ( by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: ) is 20322 days









by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: June 23, 2021

DESPICABLE!

There is nothing more despicable than a person representing USA NASA is also a pathetic bible-thumper of any religious fairy-tale, such as the Jesus Christ SUPERSTITION!

You are pathetic!

Go back to Africa, you idiotic monkeys.



NASA Retweeted

NASA HQ PHOTO @nasahqphoto

Jun 21

Pam Melroy is ceremonially sworn-in as the 15th NASA Deputy Administrator by NASA Administrator Bill Nelson, as her husband Doug Hollett, holds their family Bible, Monday, June 21, 2021, at NASA Headquarters Mary W. Jackson Building in Washington. Camera https://flic.kr/s/aHsmW887Qk










2021-06-21_1

https://x.com/nasahqphoto/status/1407047760747151364









https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YvAYIJSSZY

Rockwell - Somebody's Watching Me (Official Music Video)

RockwellVEVO

(from YouTube)



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 08:27 AM Pacific-timezone USA Saturday 10/05/2024