This Is What I Think.

Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Today is 10/16/2024, Post #1





by me, Kerry Burgess, 10/16/2024 10:41 AM

From the fiction introducing us to the character "Flint" from the 1969 "Star Trek" episode and from the character "John Oldman" from the 2007 "The Man From Earth" and 2017 "The Man From Earth: Holocene", I have formed a working theory trying to explain the observations I make

I'm not a writer, so don't start whining about my mediocre writing style. You whiners are probably the actual reason I have to endure this process in such a modest lifestyle. You hate people that are more successful than you. You resent people that are successful. Because you're a lameoid. Go listen to a podcast, you lameoid. Because you can't think for yourself. You won't learn anything here.

Those characters from those fiction stories are unimaginably old in age

Flint, in "Requiem For Methuselah", explains he is about 6000 years old since he was born

I am trying to discover facts establishing those characters in fiction represent an entity that actually exists here in this real world

None of the people involved in those tv and film productions have any facts that would prove my theory. Proof has to come from only me and they won't have any information about what I am trying to find.

Often, I refer to that hypothetical figure as "Flint" because of that 1969 "Star Trek" fiction story

I have given thought to the circumstances leading to the events I theorize about 07/19/1989

I have found a staggering amount of circumstantial evidence that associates me with 07/19/1989, but no direct evidence that the person I was actually was on that flight, clandestinely, on official US government business

Two possibilities I have explored are that my circumstantial evidence establishes my presence there or it proves simply that Flight 232 is a placeholder detail for some other detail that I will never discover

This date is pivotal to me because I labor to prove it is the date when all this started for me

Other evidence I have discovered seems impossible for me to have accomplished in the 1990s

So, only my theory of 07/19/1989 could explain the 'how' I could have started making those accomplishments

I guess further that "Flint" put all that into motion

Disturbing if I discover that, indeed, the Kerry Burgess I was back then was killed on 07/19/1989

And Flint set that up because he sees human's as disposable

Sure, as a means to an end, it delivered a fantastic operative to this world

But that was no longer the Kerry Burgess from year 1965 that was the cloned human of that natural born Thomas Reagan from 1959, himself augmented somehow after conception

The bottom line is that Flint killed the original Kerry Burgess

Killed him dead

A new Kerry Burgess emerged

But the original Kerry Burgess was killed

Disposed

Replaced

So, I find myself thinking of the mentality of "Flint" and especially "John Oldman" from the 2007 film and how he explains his life before he became an eternal, an immortal

He was born before science.

Superstition is still alive and kicking here in year 2024 because of one reason: you're weak. You're scared. You're cowardly terrified of mortality. So you're gullible enough to accept the false promises of the clergy - any clergy - as they peddle their bunk to you about an Imaginary Friend "up there" in the clouds

Back in the time of "John Oldman", when he was still normal, those primitives were just as scared and terrified as you about mortality. They had a lot more to be afraid of than of today

Plenty of people today still see other humans as disposable, it's just that law enforcement is largely effective at protecting us from the arbitrary whims of sociopaths, of which are so many of you polluters, stuck in traffic, spewing your poison, selfish and shamefully

A real-world version of "Flint" is above the law, because he's established an organization to protect him from justice

I am trying to figure out how I got dragged into all this

But one thing seems certain to me: the right to life of a human is meaningless to Flint

And while he may have gained much wisdom over the millennia, the vast majority of his life was before science. And science has only recently begun explaining so much stuff that is important to understand. Galaxies, DNA, to name a couple. Most of Flint's life would be in complete ignorance about molecules. He certainly existed for thousands of years completely ignorant that our sense of self - our conscious awareness - is merely a complex arrangement of chemical molecules stored physically in our human brain. So that ignorance shapes his world-view

I continue to think there must be a reason I have wasted 20 years on this campaign of mine

I can't imagine I will ever find the answer

Just cannot suspend my disbelief

Recently, I made some notes here and this is one other example of that line of thought, from blog-posts I made earlier and have worked on more today

Camp Couchdale. That makes it all compelling to me. The character portrayed by Phoebe Cates in 1982 is probably the most compelling of everything I have discovered.

For "Flint" and "John Oldman", the development of their psyche - the shape of their development - causes them to think that 'fantastic' must be associated with 'existential crisis'.

And that's all any form of religion is: a crisis of weakness.

Your character is too weak to cope with reality

So "Flint" kills because he can only understand the superstition of the concept of "reborn"

When nothing about it is "reborn"

It is dead

Then a copy emerges

He takes a life and thinks that the ends justifies the means

Camp Couchdale for me in 1981. Then he kills the original Kerry Burgess a few years later.










DSCN7220
DSCN7223
DSCN7225
DSCN7247
DSCN7256









Posted by me, Kerry Burgess, JUNE 03, 2018

Beyond Skyline (2017)

The whole point was to not check the numbers until I got back.










star-trek-the-motion-picture_00h07m31s
star-trek-the-motion-picture_00h07m59s
star-trek-the-motion-picture_00h08m21s










me, kerry burgess ironman coeur dalene idaho 6-27-2004 .jpg

From 9/11/2001 ( ) to 2/6/2004 ( as me, Kerry Burgess, my final day as full-time employee of Microsoft Corporation in Seattle beginning 12/07/1998 ) is 878 days









Star Trek: The Motion Picture (1979)

(from internet transcript)

(klaxon sounds alert for incoming alien weapon)

CHEKOV: Mister Spock? Can that be one of their crew?

SPOCK: A probe from their vessel, Captain. Plasma-energy combination.

DECKER: Don't interfere with it!

CHEKOV: Absolutely I will not interfere.

KIRK: No one interfere. It doesn't seem interested in us, only the ship. ...Computer off.

DECKER: Its taken control of the computer!

KIRK: It's running our records. Earth defences, ...Starfleet strength,

(Spock smashes the computer console controls)

DECKER: Ilia! ...Ilia!

(the probe with Ilia disappears)









Star Trek: The Motion Picture (1979)

(from internet transcript)

[Enterprise corridor]

DECKER: What happened to her?

SPOCK: Captain, ...this probe may be a key a key to the aliens.

DECKER: Probe? Ilia?

SPOCK: Exactly. It's a programmed mechanism, Commander. ...Its body duplicates our navigator in precise detail. Suppose that beneath it's programming, the real Ilia's memory patterns are duplicated with equal precision.

KIRK: They had a pattern to follow.

SPOCK: Indeed. ...They may have followed it too precisely.

KIRK: Ilia's memory, her feelings of loyalty, obedience, friendship, ...might all be there.









Star Trek: The Motion Picture (1979)

(from internet transcript)

[Surface of Vulcan]

FEMALE MASTER: (in Vulcan) Our ancestors cast out their animal passions on these very sands, ...saving our race through the attainment of Kolinahr.

MALE MASTER: (in Vulcan) Kolinahr, through which all emotion is renounced and shed.

FEMALE MASTER: (in Vulcan) You have laboured for many seasons, Spock ...and you have proved yourself worthy ...to receive this symbol of pure logic.

(Spock stops her putting the ancient pendant around his neck)

FEMALE MASTER: (in Vulcan) Your thoughts, give them to me. Our minds are joined, Spock, ...together, and as one. I sense the consciousness calling to you from space. ...Your human blood is touched by it, Spock. You have not yet attained Kolinahr. He must search elsewhere for his answer. He shall not find it here. Live long and prosper, Spock.










1915-07-22_1

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandford_Fleming









Star Trek: The Motion Picture (1979)

(from internet transcript)

KIRK: Enterprise, stand by. The antenna leads are melted away.

SPOCK: Yes Captain, just now. By V'Ger itself.

KIRK: Why?

SPOCK: To prevent reception.

KIRK: Of course.

DECKER: To bring the Creator here, to finish transmitting the code in person, ...to touch the Creator.

McCOY: To capture God! V'Ger's going to be in for one hell of a disappointment.

SPOCK: Perhaps not. ...Captain, ...V'Ger must evolve. Its knowledge has reached the limits of this universe and it must evolve. What it requires of its God, Doctor is the answer to its question, 'Is there nothing more?

McCOY: What more is there than the universe, Spock?

DECKER: Other, dimensions, higher levels of beings.

SPOCK: The existence of which cannot be proved logically, therefore V'Ger is incapable of believing in them.

KIRK: What V'Ger needs in order to evolve is a human quality. Our capacity to leap beyond logic.

DECKER: And joining with its Creator might accomplish that.

McCOY: You mean that this machine wants to physically join with a human? Is that possible?









From 7/22/1915 ( biographical - Sandford Fleming dead ) To 2/14/1969 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Requiem for Methuselah" ) is 19566 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/29/2019 ( ) is 19566 days



From 12/6/1979 ( premiere USA film "Star Trek: The Motion Picture" ) To 5/29/2019 ( ) is 14419 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 4/25/2005 ( premiere USA TV series "Is It Real?" ) is 14419 days



From 2/14/1977 ( from The Daily Princetonian publication, Princeton University: New Book By Jaynes On Origin Of Consciousness Is Sure To Spark Controversy ) To 5/29/2019 ( ) is 15444 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 2/14/2008 ( premiere USA TV series episode "The Colbert Report"::"Leonard Nimoy" ) is 15444 days



From 6/27/2004 ( as Kerry Burgess the amateur-competitor number 878 I successfully completed the Ironman Coeur d'Alene triathlon ) To 5/29/2019 ( ) is 5449 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/3/1980 ( premiere USA film "Oh, God! Book II" ) is 5449 days



From 12/20/1994 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: in non-aviator related duties boots on the ground in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) To 5/29/2019 ( ) is 8926 days

8926 = 4463 + 4463

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/21/1978 ( premiere USA TV movie "The World Beyond" ) is 4463 days



From 5/25/1977 ( premiere USA film "Star Wars" ) To 5/29/2019 ( ) is 15344 days

15344 = 7672 + 7672

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/4/1986 ( as me, Kerry Burgess, my official enlisted US Navy documents includes: Date Completed - US Navy Fire Control Technician Class "A", Service School Command, Naval Training Center, Great Lakes, Illinois, - leading to permanent assignment until 1990 to CF-division, Missile Plot - guided-missiles Fire Control Computers Complex (UNIVAC digital-computers Mk152 Terrier System for, primarily, SM2-ER {Extended Range} Standard Missiles ordnance), USS Wainwright CG-28, US Navy, while enlisted paygrade E-5, designated Fire Controlman Petty Officer Second Class (FC2) ) is 7672 days



From 6/30/1989 ( as me, Kerry Burgess, my official enlisted US Navy documents includes: Work Center/Group Supervisor - CF-division, Missile Plot, guided-missiles Fire Control Computers Complex (UNIVAC digital-computers Mk152 Terrier System for, primarily, SM2-ER {Extended Range} Standard Missiles ordnance), USS Wainwright CG-28, US Navy, while enlisted paygrade E-5, designated Fire Controlman Petty Officer Second Class (FC2) ) To 5/29/2019 ( ) is 10925 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/1/1995 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Space: Above and Beyond"::"The Farthest Man from Home" ) is 10925 days



From 8/20/1937 ( Franklin Roosevelt, 32nd President of USA: Greeting to the Institute of Human Relations ) To 3/16/1991 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate and possibly - or something - the date of the top-secret, doctorate-degree credential from Princeton University, I can theorize only ) is 19566 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/29/2019 ( ) is 19566 days



From 9/18/1947 ( Central Intelligence Agency of the United States of America begins active-duty ) To 4/13/2001 ( premiere USA TV series episode "The Outer Limits"::"The Vessel" ) is 19566 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/29/2019 ( ) is 19566 days









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0667988/quotes/

IMDb

The Outer Limits

The Vessel

Quotes

Control Voice: It is said that those who survive a brush with death see the world anew, but what if that second chance became a second life?









From 7/19/1989 ( the United Airlines Flight 232 crash in Sioux City Iowa and from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: the end of Kerry Burgess - *me* - the natural human being cloned from another human being {Thomas Reagan} ) To 4/13/2001 ( ) is 4286 days

4286 = 2143 + 2143

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/15/1971 ( premiere USA TV series "Columbo" ) is 2143 days



From 6/8/1993 ( commencement, Princeton University Class of 1993 ) To 4/13/2001 ( ) is 2866 days

2866 = 1433 + 1433

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/5/1969 ( debut of "Monty Python's Flying Circus" tv-series ) is 1433 days



From 5/7/1992 ( the first launch of the United States space shuttle Endeavour orbiter vehicle mission STS-49 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps commissioned-officer and United States STS-49 pilot astronaut and my 1st official United States of America National Aeronautics and Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) To 4/13/2001 ( ) is 3263 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/9/1974 ( Gerald Ford, 38th President of USA: Statement on Privacy Legislation ) is 3263 days



https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0667988/

IMDb

The Outer Limits

S7.E5

The Vessel

Episode aired Apr 13, 2001

After a US Space Shuttle crash, one of the crew, a writer, miraculously survives. He now appears to be indestructible and has gifted insight.



https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Vessel_(The_Outer_Limits)

The Vessel (The Outer Limits)

From Wikipedia

Plot

Jake Worthy is a cynical writer sent along as the civilian member of a space expedition. Upon re-entry into Earth, the shuttle malfunctions, and crashes. Jake is the only survivor, suddenly incapable of being harmed physically, as well as being endowed with flashes of brilliant insight.









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0066932/quotes/

IMDb

Columbo

Murder by the Book (1971)

Quotes

[Distraught over her husband's disappearance, Joanna Ferris tries to get a drinking fountain to work]

Lieutenant Columbo: I think that's out of order, ma'am. Uh, you see, that's the trouble with these buildings. The fountains never work, then you have to use the coffee machine, and then you lose your dime and the coffee's lousy.

Joanna Ferris: Who are you?

Lieutenant Columbo: Uh, I'm just another cop. My name is Columbo. I'm a lieutenant.









IMDb

Columbo

Murder by the Book (1971)

Quotes

Lieutenant Columbo: And those were mysteries too, weren't they, huh? They're tricky. I'll tell you that I could never figure those things out.









IMDb

Columbo

Murder by the Book (1971)

Quotes

Lieutenant Columbo: You know, there's one thing about writers I don't understand. Maybe you can help me clear it up. If a fella's partner dies, does he own the other fella's half of the books? Half of the, uh.

Ken Franklin: The Royalties?

Lieutenant Columbo: Yeah.

Ken Franklin: No. They go into the deceased's estate.

Ken Franklin: That leaves you out in the cold, doesn't it? Unless you insured each other?

Ken Franklin: Lieutenant, aren't we going a bit far astray?









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1466074/quotes/

IMDb

Columbo

[repeated line]

Columbo: Oh, there's just one more thing...













https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPhnOKmhbBw

Modest Mouse - Ocean Breathes Salty (Official Music Video)

Modest Mouse

(from YouTube)










20161110_182809 .jpg, me, Kerry Burgess circa 1975, DeQueen trailer park, DeQueen, Arkansas



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 1:00 PM Pacific-timezone USA Wednesday 10/16/2024