This Is What I Think.

Wednesday, October 09, 2024

Today is 10/09/2024, Post #3





https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118883/quotes/

IMDb

Conspiracy Theory (1997)

Quotes

Jerry Fletcher: A good conspiracy is unprovable. I mean, if you can prove it, it means they screwed up somewhere along the line.









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0247638/quotes/

IMDb

The Princess Diaries (2001)

Quotes

Queen Clarisse Renaldi: You are princess of Genovia.

Mia: Me, a princess?

[shouts]

Mia: Shut up!









Star Trek: Insurrection (1998)

(from internet transcript)

[Picard's quarters]

PICARD: Computer. Music. ...No, no, not that. Something Latin.

COMPUTER VOICE: Specify.

PICARD: A mambo. (Picard begins to move to the rhythm)

PICARD: That's more like it.

[Ba'ku home - night]

(Picard knocks at the door, Anij answers it)

PICARD: How old are you?









From 7/16/1963 ( Phoebe Cates - the world-famous actor AND from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: the United States Army veteran and the Harvard University graduate medical doctor and the world-famous actor and the spouse of my biological brother Thomas Reagan ) To 8/4/1997 ( premiere USA film "Conspiracy Theory" ) is 12438 days

12438 = 6219 + 6219

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/12/1982 ( ) is 6219 days



From 11/12/1982 ( ) To 5/14/1992 ( the Intelsat-6 orbital-satellite successful rescue during US space shuttle Endeavour orbiter vehicle mission STS-49 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps commissioned-officer and United States STS-49 pilot astronaut and my 1st official United States of America National Aeronautics and Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) is 3471 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/5/1975 ( premiere USA TV series pilot "Doctors' Hospital"::"One of Our Own" ) is 3471 days



From 11/21/1964 ( premiere USA TV series episode "The Outer Limits"::"The Inheritors - Part 1" ) To 12/11/1998 ( premiere USA film "Star Trek: Insurrection" ) is 12438 days

12438 = 6219 + 6219

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/12/1982 ( ) is 6219 days



https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0004266/bio/

IMDb

Anne Hathaway

Biography

Born November 12, 1982 Brooklyn, New York City, New York, USA

Birth name Anne Jacqueline Hathaway









Star Trek: Insurrection (1998)

(from internet transcript)

SOJEF: We came here from a solar system on the verge of self-annihilation, ...where technology had created weapons that threatened to destroy all life. A small group of us set off to find a new home, ...a home that would be isolated from the threats of other worlds. ...That was three hundred and nine years ago.

PICARD: And you haven't aged a day since then?

SOJEF: Actually, I was a good deal older when we arrived ...in terms of my physical condition.

ANIJ: There's an unusual metaphasic radiation coming from the planet's rings. It continuously regenerates our genetic structure. You must have noticed the effects by now.

PICARD: We've just begun to. ...I suppose you're seventy-five.

ARTIM: No. I'm twelve.

TOURNEL: The metaphasic radiation won't begin to affect him until he reaches maturity.

PICARD: To most offlanders, what you have here would be more valuable than ...gold-pressed latinum. ...I'm afraid that's the reason that someone may be trying to take your world away from you.

ARTIM: The artificial lifeform was right.

PICARD: If it were not for Data, it's probable that you would be re-located by now.

TOURNEL: How can we possibly defend ourselves?

SOJEF: The moment we pick up a weapon, we become one of them. ...We lose everything we are.

PICARD: It may not come to that. ...Clearly, the architects of this conspiracy want to keep it a secret. Not only from you, but from my people as well. ...I don't intend to let them.

[Ba'ku village - night]

(Picard and Anij are taking a walk)

ANIJ: We've always known that to survive, we had to remain apart. It hasn't been easy. Many of the young people want to know more about the offland. ...They're attracted to stories of a faster pace of life.

PICARD: Most of my people who live that faster life would sell their souls to slow it down.

ANIJ: But not you?

PICARD: There are days!

ANIJ: You don't live up to your reputation as an offlander, Picard.

PICARD: Well, in defence of offlanders, there are many more people like me.

ANIJ: Who wouldn't be tempted by the promise of perpetual youth?









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118883/releaseinfo/

IMDb

Conspiracy Theory

Release info

United States August 4, 1997 (Los Angeles, California, premiere)

Full Cast & Crew

Julia Roberts ... Alice Sutton









IMDb

Conspiracy Theory (1997)

Quotes

Alice Sutton: How did you know this was my car?

Jerry: I didn't. It was just a lucky guess. Look, I feel kinda naked. Could we get outta here?

Alice Sutton: Please don't tell me you're naked back there.









from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

From: Kerry Burgess {me}

Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2006 11:04 AM

To: Kerry Burgess {me}

Subject: Re: Journal May 21, 2006

Kerry Burgess wrote:

I think it was my first thought after waking up this morning that I used to date Julia Roberts a long time ago.

I also have these unexplained thoughts that I was a fighter pilot in the U.S. military, although I'm not sure which service, but I may have been in two different branches over time. I am also confused about thoughts that I may have been a helicopter pilot. What's next? A space shuttle pilot? Seems like a lot for someone that is only 40. And, while I am not sure when this divergence happened, I am reasonably certain it was before I turned 33. So I must have been a pretty busy guy. Especially because I have thoughts that I was some kind of mathmetician too. I have these thoughts too that I was captured by enemy forces at some point and tortured while in captivity.



by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journal: 9/26/2006 3:06 PM

As I was trying to go to sleep last night, I had a thought that I have a doctorate in computer science from Princeton.

and I had thoughts that I studied music as well at Princeton.



from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journals: 9/28/2006 7:13 PM

This sounds very interesting. In my memory of taking Physics my Senior year at Ashdown, I remember being very interested in the class, but we didn’t cover such an interesting topic.

http://www.princeton.edu/main/about/present/

Ayan Chatterjee (left) and Mark Daly measure piano strings as part of a lab project for professor Pierre Piroué's freshman seminar on "Sound, Music and ... Physics."

9/28/2006 7:37 PM

I think I even have memories of the graduate degree process. I am not sure of the terms to describe the process.

9/28/2006 7:47 PM

I actually do remember... something... I can’t explain it. It feels that I am holding an unmarked, undistinguishable book that I don’t know the name of or the contents but I know I have read it already.

9/28/2006 8:34 PM

A few minutes ago I started thinking that maybe I started at Princeton University in 1972. I would have been 13 at the time as Thomas Ray. I remember that Kerry Burgess started first grade in 1972. But then I decided that I probably started Princeton earlier than 1972 and maybe 1972 was the year I completed my first major degree. Or 1972 doesn’t really mean anything in particular to Thomas Ray; rather it is there for continuity sake for the life of Kerry Burgess.



by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: H.V.O.M at 3:06 AM Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Salesman

Also, "Salesman." I saw that in a dream while sleeping recently. I saw myself going through an induction process in the United States Marine Corps and I woke up understanding that I was dreaming of my actual experience in 1990. I saw a document that indicated I was being inducted to the United States Marine Corps with the officer grade of Chief Warrant Officer 2. I saw in the dream another document associated with my induction and that document indicated I had been assigned the informal name "Salesman."









Star Trek - "Metamorphosis" - tv-series Season 2 Episode 9, 11/10/1967

Episode Summary

When their shuttle is diverted to a planetoid, Kirk, Spock, and McCoy encounter Earth's Warp Drive pioneer, Zefram Cochrane, who appears to have survived there alone for 150 years.

(from internet transcript)









"Metamorphosis" [ Star Trek ]

Original Airdate: Nov 10, 1967

NANCY Hedford, Federation Commissioner: What's happening? I demand to know.










fast-times-at-ridgemont-high-1982_00h-53m-40s









"Metamorphosis" [ Star Trek ]

Original Airdate: Nov 10, 1967

KIRK: You already know as much as we do, Miss Hedford. Whatever that thing is outside, it's yanked us off course from the Enterprise.

SPOCK: Now on course nine eight mark one two, heading directly toward Gamma Canaris region.

MCCOY: Jim, we've got to get Miss Hedford to the Enterprise. Her condition.

KIRK: I know, Bones, but there's nothing I can do about it.

NANCY: I insist you make your scheduled rendezvous with the Enterprise.

KIRK: Miss Hedford, we'll do what we can, when we can. At the moment, we're helpless. You might as well sit back and enjoy the ride.









from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journals: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Saturday, May 27, 2006 6:24 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Journal May 27, 2006

Went to Camp Couchdale in the summer of '81, after graduating 9th grade.

Met a girl named Phoebe, took her out on the lake in a boat and paddled around. We wrote letters for a long time afterwards.









"Metamorphosis" [ Star Trek ]

Original Airdate: Nov 10, 1967

NANCY Hedford, Federation Commissioner: How perceptive of you to notice I needed one.









From 11/10/1967 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Metamorphosis" ) To 8/13/1982 ( ) is 5390 days

5390 = 2695 + 2695

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/20/1973 ( premiere USA TV series pilot "Police Story" ) is 2695 days



From 6/7/1976 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut in deep space of solar system in his privately financed atom-pulse propulsion spaceship this day was his first landing the Saturn moon Phoebe, 27 days before his strike to divert comet nicknamed "Lucifer", threatening extinction by death and destruction to all life on this planet Earth ) To 8/13/1982 ( ) is 2258 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/8/1972 ( premiere USA TV movie "The Astronaut" ) is 2258 days



From 7/20/1969 ( disguised, my biological brother Thomas Reagan the United States Navy Commander circa 1969 was United States Apollo 11 Eagle spacecraft United States Navy astronaut landing and walking on the planet Earth's moon - his 1st of his 6 Earth-Lunar lunar-landings with USA Project Apollo, strictly in planning and preparation for his personal activities in this solar-system's deep-space 1975-1977 ) To 8/13/1982 ( ) is 4772 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/26/1978 ( premiere USA TV episode "Battlestar Galactica"::"The Living Legend - Part 1" ) is 4772 days



From 1/17/1976 ( USA NASA launches the Communications Technology Satellite ) To 8/13/1982 ( ) is 2400 days

2400 = 1200 + 1200

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 2/14/1969 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Requiem for Methuselah" ) is 1200 days



From 1/3/1913 ( Thomas Edison gave the first demonstration of his new invention the kinetophone ) To 7/25/1946 ( the United States Operation Crossroads - Bikini Atoll - 2nd of 2 atomic bomb detonations and underwater detonation code-name Baker ) is 12256 days

12256 = 6128 + 6128

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/13/1982 ( ) is 6128 days



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083929/releaseinfo

IMDb

Fast Times at Ridgemont High (1982)

Release Info

USA 13 August 1982

Full Cast & Crew

Phoebe Cates ... Linda Barrett









https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8UFBV1f70I

YouTube

The Astronaut (Sci-Fi, Drama) ABC Movie of the Week - 1972

The Made-For-Television Movie

Original Airdate: January 8, 1972



https://prod-www.tcm.com/tcmdb/title/456884/the-astronaut#notes

TCM

THE ASTRONAUT

Aired in United States January 8, 1972



https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Astronaut_(1972_film)

The Astronaut (1972 film)

From Wikipedia

Original release January 8, 1972

Television coverage of Brice Randolph, the first astronaut on the surface of Mars, is interrupted, indicating the signal has been lost. Shortly afterward, Eddie Reese is recruited, and shown what happened after the TV signal was interrupted









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068229/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Astronaut (1972 TV Movie)

Release Info USA 8 January 1972 ABC Movie of the week

Gail Randolph: [ slaps him ] Stop it! Stop looking at me with his face!









from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

10/11/2006 5:32 PM

As I was writing about my memories of Phoebe at Camp Couchdale, I was thinking about this scene from "2001." I was writing a while back about how she told me to never forget that dance where we first met.









by me, Kerry Burgess: Journal May 27, 2006

They lined up all the girls at the start of the dance and told me to pick who I wanted to dance with. I still remember thinking about how she just seemed the right choice.









Fast Times at Ridgemont High (1982)

Linda Barrett: He's no high school boy.









Star Trek: First Contact (1996)

(from internet transcript)

[Montana woods]

(Cochrane, running away pursued by Riker and Geordi, is confronted by four guards)

GUARD #1: Doctor!

GUARD #2: Sir.

LAFORGE: Still looking for the bathroom?

Dr. Zefram COCHRANE: I'm not going back.









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0070551/

IMDb

Police Story

S1.E0

Episode aired Mar 20, 1973









Star Trek - "Metamorphosis" - tv series Season 2 Episode 9 - 11/10/1967

KIRK: Mister Cochrane. We were forced off our course and taken here by some force we couldn't identify.

SPOCK: Which seems to be on the surface of this body at the moment.

COCHRANE: Well, I wouldn't know anything about that.

SPOCK: You say we'll be unable to get the ship to function again?

COCHRANE: Not a chance. There's some sort of damping field down here. Power systems don't work. Take my word for it.

SPOCK: You don't mind if we continue to try?

COCHRANE: Go right ahead. You've got plenty of time.

KIRK: What about you, Cochrane? How did you get here?

COCHRANE: Marooned, I told you. Look, we'll have lots of time to learn about each other. I have a small place over that way. All the comforts of home. I can even offer you a hot bath.

NANCY: How perceptive of you to notice I needed one.

KIRK: If you don't mind, Mister Cochrane, I'd like more than just a statement that you were marooned here. It's a long way off the beaten path.

COCHRANE: That's right. That's why I'm so glad to see you. Look, I'll tell you everything you want to know, but not here. Your ship is sure a beauty.

KIRK: Yes, she is. And you've been out of circulation quite a while. The principles may be new to you. Mister Spock, why don't you explain our methods of propulsion to Mister Cochrane?

(Spock and Cochrane go to the other side of the shuttlecraft.)

MCCOY: Talks a lot, but he doesn't say much.

KIRK: I've noticed something else.

MCCOY: What's that?










fast-times-at-ridgemont-high_00h52m06s









KIRK: He looks familiar.

MCCOY: Familiar? Now that you mention it, he does.

KIRK: I can't quite place him, but. What about Miss Hedford?

MCCOY: No temperature yet, but we've got to get under way soon, Jim. I guarantee you, it will develop.










fast-times-at-ridgemont-high_00h51m46s









Star Trek: First Contact (1996)

(from internet transcript)

RIKER: And you know, Doctor...

COCHRANE: Please ...don't tell me it's all thanks to me. I've heard enough about the great Zefram Cochrane. I don't know who writes your history books or where you get your information from, but you people got some pretty funny ideas about me. You all look at me as if I'm some kind of saint or visionary or something.

RIKER: I don't think you're a saint, Doc, but you did have a vision. ...And now we're sitting in it.

COCHRANE: You wanna know what my vision is? ...Dollar signs! Money! I didn't build this ship to usher in a new era for humanity. You think I wanna go to the stars? I don't even like to fly. I take trains. I built this ship so that I could retire to some tropical island filled with ...naked women. That's Zefram Cochrane. That's his vision. This other guy you keep talking about. This historical figure. I never met him. I can't imagine I ever will.









From 3/3/1959 ( the birthdate in Hawaii of my biological brother Thomas Reagan ) To 11/20/1985 ( as Kerry Burgess my official enlisted US Navy documents includes: advancement from US Navy enlisted paygrade E-3 (undesignated) to paygrade E-4 - Fire Controlman Petty Officer Third Class (FC3) - US Navy fleet ship weapons-control ) is 9759 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/22/1992 ( ) is 9759 days



From 3/3/1959 ( the birthdate in Hawaii of my biological brother Thomas Reagan ) To 11/20/1985 ( debut Microsoft Windows 1.0 ) is 9759 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/22/1992 ( ) is 9759 days



From 11/10/1967 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Metamorphosis" ) To 7/22/1992 ( ) is 9021 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/15/1990 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Dream On"::"Death Takes a Coffee Break" ) is 9021 days



From 4/6/1965 ( premiere USA film "In Harm's Way" AND US NASA launches the Intelsat I "Early Bird" satellite into orbit of planet Earth - the commercial telecommunications satellite ) To 12/25/1991 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: in non-aviator related duties boots on the ground as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 9759 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/22/1992 ( ) is 9759 days



From 8/25/1965 ( Lyndon Johnson, 36th President of USA: The President's News Conference ) To 5/14/1992 ( the Intelsat 6 successful rescue during US space shuttle Endeavour orbiter vehicle mission STS-49 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps commissioned-officer and United States STS-49 pilot astronaut and my 1st official United States of America National Aeronautics and Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) is 9759 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/22/1992 ( ) is 9759 days



https://twitter.com/cupofcarliejo/status/1407556111108960256

Twitter

Carlie Jo

@cupofcarliejo

Owner of @BikiniBeansKent in Kent,WA.

Lol yes. Believe it or not I was born 7-22-92

9:28 PM Jun 22, 2021



https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/documents/executive-order-12812-declassification-and-release-materials-pertaining-prisoners-war-and

The American Presidency Project

GEORGE BUSH

41st President of the United States: 1989 - 1993

Executive Order 12812 - Declassification and Release of Materials Pertaining to Prisoners of War and Missing in Action

July 22, 1992

WHEREAS, the Senate, by S. Res. 324 of July 2, 1992, has asked that I "expeditiously issue an Executive order requiring all executive branch departments and agencies to declassify and publicly release without compromising United States national security all documents, files, and other materials pertaining to POWs and MIAs;" and

WHEREAS, indiscriminate release of classified material could jeopardize continuing United States Government efforts to achieve the fullest possible accounting of Vietnam-era POWs and MIAs; and

WHEREAS, I have concluded that the public interest would be served by the declassification and public release of materials pertaining to Vietnam-era POWs and MIAs as provided below;

NOW, THEREFORE, by the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, I hereby order as follows:

Section 1. All executive departments and agencies shall expeditiously review all documents, files, and other materials pertaining to American POWs and MIAs lost in Southeast Asia for the purposes of declassification in accordance with the standards and procedures of Executive Order No. 12356.

Sec. 2. All executive departments and agencies shall make publicly available documents, files, and other materials declassified pursuant to section 1, except for those the disclosure of which would constitute a clearly unwarranted invasion of personal privacy of returnees, family members of POWs and MIAs, or other persons, or would impair the deliberative processes of the executive branch.










interstellar-2014_01h-17m-39s
interstellar-2014_01h-17m-44s
interstellar-2014_01h-18m-41s
interstellar-2014_01h-18m-45s









From 7/11/1962 ( the first Telstar 1 orbital-satellite transatlantic television transmission from orbit of the planet Earth ) To 10/26/2014 ( premiere USA film "Interstellar" ) is 19100 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 2/17/2018 ( ) is 19100 days










2018-02-17_1-1
2018-02-17_1-2
2018-02-17_1-3










interstellar-2014_01h-20m-49s
interstellar-2014_01h-20m-53s
interstellar-2014_01h-20m-57s
interstellar-2014_01h-21m-37s
interstellar-2014_01h-21m-53s
interstellar-2014_01h-21m-56s
interstellar-2014_01h-22m-00s
interstellar-2014_01h-22m-06s
interstellar-2014_01h-22m-35s
interstellar-2014_01h-22m-38s
interstellar-2014_01h-23m-13s
interstellar-2014_01h-23m-15s
interstellar-2014_01h-23m-18s
interstellar-2014_01h-23m-20s









From 11/27/1998 ( premiere USA TV series episode "The Outer Limits"::"The Origin of Species" ) To 2/17/2018 ( ) is 7022 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/23/1985 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Highway to Heaven" {Superstition} ::"Going Home, Going Home" ) is 7022 days









10/30/2006 10:29 AM

Before Verona, I was living at Oakwood. I lived at Verona in 1999 and possibility the first month or two of 2000, although I’m not sure about 2000. I know that I lived at Verona the summer of 2000 and moved out in November 2000 after less than a full year. When I was at Oakwood, for some reason, I was talking with a woman online about building furniture.



11/5/2006 8:44 PM

I can’t remember the name of that corporate apartment Microsoft put me into when I moved out in here in 1998.



11/5/2006 8:49 PM

After that, I stayed for a while at a place called Pacific

One day, when I was a TAM,

I moved from there to Oakwood Apartments in Bellevue.










the-twilight-zone_season1-ep1_00h08m11s
the-twilight-zone_season1-ep1_00h08m28s
the-twilight-zone_season1-ep1_00h08m45s
the-twilight-zone_season1-ep1_00h08m59s









From 3/1/1855 ( ) To 10/2/1959 ( premiere USA TV series "The Twilight Zone"::series premiere "Where Is Everybody?" ) is 38200 days

38200 = 19100 + 19100

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 2/17/2018 ( ) is 19100 days










2018-02-17_2

https://papersofprinceton.princeton.edu/princetonperiodicals/?a=d&d=NassauLit18550301-01.1.2&e=-------en-20--1--txt-txIN-------



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 12:51 PM Pacific-timezone USA Wednesday 10/09/2024