Thursday, November 15, 2007

Riverside



http://www.governor.wa.gov/contact/form.asp

Thank you for contacting Governor Christine Gregoire. The Governor values your views and opinions. We want to assure you that the Governor's Office reads these messages and, when appropriate, refers them to relevant agencies, staff, or the Governor herself. Because of the volume of e-mail we receive daily, however, we are unable to respond to every message. Thank you again for contacting the Governor.






November 15, 2007


To: Governor Gregoire

From: Kerry W. Burgess (official United States federal undercover identity, an identity completely compromised by forces hostile to the United States of America)



Governor,

I have communicated most of these same details and more to the Office of the Inspector General, Department of Justice, and I wanted to also inform you of my observations.

I currently maintain an official United States federal undercover identity and I began that assignment on 12/7/1998 to investigate Microsoft Corporation sponsored terrorism. My deployment start date is recorded as 3/15/1998 and 3/16/1998 and I have been 100% deployed since then without even being able to visit with my family. I have not yet been granted permission to resume my true identity. And there is predictability to the terrorists attacks I have survived to this point.













----- Original Message ----
From: Kerry Burgess
To: inspector.general@usdoj.gov
Cc: hotline@dodig.mil; House Speaker
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2007 9:24:59 PM
Subject: Riverside

To: Office of the Inspector General, Department of Justice

From: Kerry W. Burgess (official United States federal undercover identity, an identity completely compromised by forces hostile to the United States of America)


Location: Seattle and King County, Washington, investigating corrupted public officials, who are an armed force providing material support to an insurrection against the United States of America.












One of the first contracts Microsoft assigned to me after I transfered from Microsoft Premier Support for Enterprise to Microsoft Support for Developers was located on a street named Riverside. I started working at Microsoft on 12/7/1998 with my official United States federal undercover identity and that company with the headquarters on Riverside was assigned to me in the year 2000. That company was in Ottawa and I traveled up there more than once and I communicated with them many times over the several years I was their Microsoft contact.








http://gallery.phoebe-cates.com/v/movies/fast_times/fast_times125.jpg.html

"Linda Barrett

Attending college
in Riverside.

Now living with her
Abnormal Psych Professor"







From 3/4/1959 to 4/12/1981 ( STS-1 launches with me onboard ) is: 8075 days

http://zip4.usps.com/zip4/zcl_1_results.jsp

ZIP Code™ Matches in RIVERSIDE, NJ

08075







http://zip4.usps.com/zip4/zcl_1_results.jsp

ZIP Code™ Matches in BARRETT, WV

25208

25 2 08 >>> 1925 February 08



From 2/8/1925 ( postal code 25208 ) to 3/4/1959 is: 34 years, 3 weeks, 3 days

'34-33'





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/STS-1

The first Space Shuttle mission, STS-1, was launched April 12, 1981, and returned April 14. Space Shuttle Columbia orbited the earth 36 times in this 54.5-hour mission. It was the first US manned space flight since the Apollo-Soyuz Test Project in July 15, 1975.









http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088763/quotes

Memorable quotes for
Back to the Future (1985)


Marty McFly: Do you know where Riverside Drive is?

Sam Baines: It's on the other end of town, a block past Maple. East end of town.

Marty McFly: A block past Maple? That's John F. Kennedy Drive.

Sam Baines: Who the hell is John F. Kennedy?









From 10/22/1938 ( Christopher Lloyd ) to 5/1/1973 ( my graduation University of Oxford ) is: 12610 days

12610 = 6305 + 6305

From 3/4/1959 to 6/7/1976 ( Saturn moon Phoebe ) is: 6305 days


http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000502/

Christopher Lloyd
Date of Birth: 22 October 1938
Back to the Future (1985) .... Dr. Emmett Brown