Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Satan Claus. I gotta get the bastard and Jacob.



JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 2006


Oh, and there's a scar on my left hand that I have been wondering about but I don't feel like writing about. I remember it was after having to walk home through a bad neighborhood. I remember it was a nasty wound, bled a lot, something about nasty bandages. At first I thought it might be a bullet scar


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 2006 excerpt ends]










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Risperidone


Risperidone

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


Risperidone (trade name Risperdal, and generics) is a potent antipsychotic drug


Adverse effects

The severity of adverse effects often depends on the dosage.










http://livedash.ark.com/transcript/the_last_boy_scout/7038/SPIKEP/Monday_February_22_2010/203871/


ark tv


The Last Boy Scout


It's a shame about you.
You had the million- dollar arm, kiddo.
Yeah, you got hooked on--what was it-- ..demerol...
Because you couldn't stand the pain.
You hated the pain!
He couldn't take the pain, joe.
Life is pain, jim.
Hey, what the-- aah!
Hey!
Walk it off, son.
Discipline.
Oh, god!
Kids nowadays just don't have no discipline.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/B/Black_Hawk_Down.html


Black Hawk Down


Captain Steele, I'll take out the threat in the window.
We'll rally at the gray building. Coming through.
Sarg'nt!
All right, let's move!
Cover me!
- Let's go, let's move! - Moving out.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Saturday, October 16, 2010 Posted by H.V.O.M at 8:55 PM


Gale





In terms of my artificial memory, "Gale" was the accountant for a law firm in downtown Charlotte North Carolina and she was responsible for the computer system in that law firm and in my artificial and symbolic memory, I worked for a company named Eagle which was based in Columbia, although I was based in Charlotte, and she would call me for technical support on the computer system in the law firm. We sometimes went out after work with her coworker named Shelly.

Sometimes I wonder if my work as a Deputy United States Marshal was arranged so that I would work undercover with real people who also had names that were similar to the people Tom Reagan worked with in legitimate operations. I have been thinking for a while that since Kerry Burgess did not emerge, and has not yet emerged, from the 27 June 1994 airplane crash, I was also staging events to make people that were watching Kerry Burgess, as they are illegal combatants, think Kerry Burgess was still alive and walking around.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 October 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/26/10 11:27 PM
In my artificial memory of the night I got this scar on my hand that I have since May 2006 started thinking is actually from a drill bit used to torture me when I was a POW in Libya in 1986, I had also stopped walking after that bad neighborhood and I was lying flat on my back on top of some kind of embankment or berm that had been constructed along with a road project under construction on Independence highway which I had been walking near towards my apartment at Dresden in Charlotte NC. The name Independence is also the ship "Grafton" and "Cole" were flying from when they were shot down and "Cole" was lying that grass on that berm, just as I was that night, when he called in the airstrike on his location.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/26/10 11:33 PM
I was lying there in the dirt and grass because I had already walked a long ways and I stopped there to rest for a while.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 26 February 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/23/07 8:29 PM
I wrote about this a few times before. It was a place named Whitehall that I moved to after I lived at Dresden, near Sheffield. Wasn't Sheffield Park where I watched a baseball game one time? I had just bought a new bicycle and was riding around and decided to watch that baseball game. Strange how those "memories" reside in my mind. I was thinking about other things that happened at Dresden. Someone stole that bicycle later from my second floor balcony. I was locked out one time, and after climbing onto that balcony and not being able to open the sliding glass door, which I later realized I could have done if I had not been drunk, I went back to the front door and broke it open.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 January 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Saturday, October 16, 2010 Posted by H.V.O.M at 8:55 PM


We sometimes went out after work with her coworker named Shelly.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 October 2010 excerpt ends]



JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/23/07 8:29 PM


I was locked out one time


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 January 2007 excerpt ends]



JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/23/07 8:29 PM


which I later realized I could have done if I had not been drunk


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 January 2007 excerpt ends]



JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/26/10 11:27 PM


on Independence highway which I had been walking near towards my apartment


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 26 February 2010 excerpt ends]










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=88612


Barack Obama [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


901 - Remarks at a Rally for Senator Barbara Boxer in Los Angeles, California [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

October 22, 2010


Lo and behold, it's the Republicans. And what are they saying? They're saying, we want the keys back. [Laughter] You cannot have the keys back. You don't know how to drive. You don't know how to drive. You don't know how to drive. No, no.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102266/quotes

IMDb


The Last Boy Scout (1991)

Quotes


Joe Hallenbeck: Oh, if it isn't Shelly Marcone himself.

Sheldon 'Shelly' Marcone: Careful, son. Just my friends call me Shelly.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/20/07 5:40 PM
I have been trying to interpret my "memories" for any that could represent a long journey across the Sahara. I can't find any that could encompass the power of a such an event, but then just a few minutes ago, I think I know which was it was. It was the night Michael died. We had been driving around in his pickup earlier that night down at the gravel pit, where he was working as the night-time security guard. I think it was 3 times he was driving his pickup across a large hill of sand and he got it stuck in the sand. We would have to walk a long ways back to the equipment area of the gravel pit and get another truck to pull out his pickup. I can still "remember" all that very well, or so it seems. One time we were walking back and he was kidding me about how the NFL football team he rooted for beat the NFL football team I was rooting for.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/20/07 5:46 PM
Why do I "remember" those shotgun shells I had in my pocket that night that he gave me? Why do I "remember" that I left one of them at his grave a few days later?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 20 February 2007 excerpt ends]










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/s/striking-distance-script-transcript-willis.html


Striking Distance [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


- Why didn't you question them?
- What for?
- The body was dumped last night.
- How do you know?
I used to be a homicide detective.
- Round up the usual suspects.





http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000226/bio

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Biography for

Will Smith

Date of Birth

25 September 1968

Birth Name

Willard Christopher Smith Jr.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confidence_trick


Confidence trick

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A confidence trick (also known as a scam) is an attempt to defraud a person or group after first gaining their confidence. A confidence artist is an individual operating alone or in concert with others who exploits characteristics of the human psyche such as dishonesty, honesty, vanity, compassion, credulity, irresponsibility, naïveté, or greed.


Terminology

The perpetrator of a confidence trick is often referred to as a confidence (or "con") man





http://www.fara.gov/fara-faq.html


THE UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT of JUSTICE


WHAT IS FARA?

FARA is short for the Foreign Agents Registration Act of 1938, as amended, 22 U.S.C. § 611 et seq

WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF FARA?

The purpose of FARA is to insure that the U.S. Government and the people of the United States are informed of the source of information (propaganda) and the identity of persons attempting to influence U.S. public opinion, policy, and laws. In 1938, FARA was Congress' response to the large number of German propaganda agents in the pre-WWII U.S..





http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

1-08 - Flesh And Bones 12/06/04


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season1/galactica-108.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

1X08 - FLESH AND BONE

Original Airdate: February 25, 2005 (USA)


Starbuck - We, uh, got the entire avionics package figured out fire control, navigation and I think that I am zeroing in on her F.T.L. Drive.

Adama - I did this in a hurry about three weeks ago. It's an after-action report on Leoben. It's a very clever machine. Manipulative, cunning. The only problem with Leoben isn't that he lies, that'd be too easy. It's that he mixes lies with truth.





http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/stepbrother

Dictionary.com


stepbrother


one's stepfather's son or stepmother's son by a previous marriage.





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0583047/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

"The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

The Fresh Prince Project (1990) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Will: [when Will first arrives at the Banks' house] Hey, Uncle Phil! [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

[hugs Geoffrey]

Geoffrey: I am not your Uncle Philip.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102266/fullcredits

IMDb


Full cast and crew for

The Last Boy Scout (1991)


Bruce Willis ... Joe Hallenbeck




http://www.snpp.com/episodes/9F19.html


Krusty Gets Kancelled


Bart and Lisa are inspired by the photos of Krusty with famous people.

Bart: I didn't know you knew Luke Perry.

Krusty: Pfft. Know him? He's my worthless half-brother.










http://livedash.ark.com/transcript/the_last_boy_scout/7038/SPIKEP/Monday_February_22_2010/203871/


ark tv


The Last Boy Scout


Look at all this.
Here.
Shredders-- police and d.e.a. use these to blow locks.
Explode on impact.
Kill everything within a 10-foot radius.
Shredders, huh?
Here, put this on. get in.
You in or you out?
I guess I'm in. what have I got to lose?
Son, we're going to a ball game.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Re: Journal June 7, 2006, Supplemental

It is interesting to look at the map for that one place I lived, in my artificial memory at least, in Charlotte, NC. My street address was Dresden, for which I have felt some discomfort that I don't want to discuss very much, it produces something almost like dread for what I thought was an obvious reason. I started thinking more about it in terms of the Falklands War and I wonder what it means. A close-by street is named Sheffield. And that near-by park named Sheffield is I think where I remember stopping in one Saturday morning to watch some kind of Little League baseball game, which I remember enjoyed watching because it reminded me of playing baseball in my youth. All this, my apartment, the park, most of where I was riding my bicycle, was in between the two main roads Independance and Central.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 07 June 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/15/2006 9:20 PM


I lived very close to Clemson University and traveled into Clemson often to service the bank branches in that town. I have been trying to think of why that was and I guess it could be because of the Tigers. I suspect though that the primary reason for me being there was because I lived in Central. After that, I bought that house in Greer, SC, at Country Club Estates and moved out there until I moved to Arrowood in Charlotte, NC. From there I went across town to Dresden off Independence with the nearby Sheffield Park, and then I moved back near Arrowood to Whitehall.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 October 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/27/2006 3:12 PM
After moving from that apartment on Dresden near Sheffield Park and off Independence Boulevard, I moved to Whitehall Estates


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 October 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.oocities.org/elzj78/bsgminiseries.html


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: Miniseries (2003)


(Galactica - CIC)

Adama: Is this a joke?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: posted by H.V.O.M at 12:23 PM Monday, August 14, 2006


Scars

Lately I have also started to understand that scars on my body are not what I remember.

There is the scar on my hand that I used to think was from scraping it on concrete one night when I was drunk and could not drive so I had to go through a bad neighborhood while walking to my apartment 7 miles away from the bar I had been at. I have started thinking that the reality is that I was tortured as a POW and the scar is from someone using a power drill on my hand.


When I think of this I think of two scenes from two movies. One is that scene in "Memphis Belle" where the tomato soup container explodes and they wonder who was hit.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 14 August 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102266/quotes

IMDb


The Last Boy Scout (1991)

Quotes


Jimmy Dix: Whoops.

Jimmy Dix: Look like nobody gets the money. That's one of those new plastic keys.

Sheldon 'Shelly' Marcone: Get the god damn key!

Jimmy Dix: [to Joe] The kind that shred.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 05:17 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Friday 22 February 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/02/chain-reaction.html


Back in the year 2003 I wrote a letter on my computer at home and I printed it out on to paper and I put that letter in a stamped envelope for the postal service and I sent that letter through the United States Postal Service. I had the envelope of the letter addressed specifically to the Chief of Operations United States Navy and I referenced a special projects branch I had found on the internet.

I wrote about a computer program I created for the guided missile computer complex system that would transfer memory from one of the computers to the other when we were in the Persian Gulf in 1988. We had two identical systems in place. They were twins you could say. The transfer of code was problematic and the solution was not obvious.

I mailed the letter to the Chief of Operations United States Navy and told them I should have received the Silver Star.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 22 February 2013 excerpt ends]





http://www.tv.com/shows/battlestar-galactica/battlestar-galacticathe-mini-series-1603714/


tv.com


Battlestar Galactica Episode 1

Battlestar Galactica:The Mini-Series [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


AIRED: 12/8/03





http://www.oocities.org/elzj78/bsgminiseries.html


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: Miniseries (2003)


(Galactica - CIC)

Adama: Is this a joke? (to Dee) Are they within voice range?

Dualla: Yes, sir. (on the phone) Colonial One, Galactica. Galactica Actual wishes to speak with Apollo.

Apollo: This is Apollo. Go ahead, Actual.

(Dualla passes Adama the headset.)

Adama: Yeah, are you - (clears throat) Is your ship all right?

Apollo: We're both fine. Thanks for asking.

Adama: Is your ship's FTL functioning?

(The pilot nods.)

Apollo: That's affirmative.

Adama: Then you're ordered to bring yourself and all of your passengers to the rendezvous point. Acknowledge.

Apollo: Acknowledge... receipt of message.

Adama: What the hell does that mean?

Apollo: It means, I heard you.

Adama: You're gonna have to do a lot better than that, Captain.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/5/2006 3:33 PM
Spokane Valley, Washington. March 2004.

Crossland Economy Studios Spokane - Valley
12803 East Sprague
Spokane, WA 99216


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 05 November 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.oocities.org/elzj78/bsgminiseries.html


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: Miniseries (2003)


Adama: What the hell does that mean?

Apollo: It means, I heard you.

Adama: You're gonna have to do a lot better than that, Captain.


- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 10:18 PM Pacific Time near Seattle Washington State USA Tuesday 24 September 2013