Thursday, September 26, 2013

Temporal Vortex. Time travel.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 05:17 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Friday 22 February 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/02/chain-reaction.html


Back in the year 2003 I wrote a letter on my computer at home and I printed it out on to paper and I put that letter in a stamped envelope for the postal service and I sent that letter through the United States Postal Service. I had the envelope of the letter addressed specifically to the Chief of Operations United States Navy and I referenced a special projects branch I had found on the internet.

I wrote about a computer program I created for the guided missile computer complex system that would transfer memory from one of the computers to the other when we were in the Persian Gulf in 1988. We had two identical systems in place. They were twins you could say. The transfer of code was problematic and the solution was not obvious.

I mailed the letter to the Chief of Operations United States Navy and told them I should have received the Silver Star.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 22 February 2013 excerpt ends]










http://www.tv.com/shows/stargate-sg-1/its-good-to-be-king-343943

tv.com


Stargate SG-1

Season 8, Episode 13

It's Good To Be King

Air Date

Friday February 4, 2005

Quotes


Maybourne: I guess congratulations are in order. You made general.

Jack: You made king!

Maybourne: Right. Well, it's not a contest.










http://www.tv.com/shows/battlestar-galactica/battlestar-galacticathe-mini-series-1603714/


tv.com


Battlestar Galactica Episode 1

Battlestar Galactica:The Mini-Series


AIRED: 12/8/03










http://dictionary.law.com/default2.Asp?selected=741&bold


felony murder doctrine

a rule of criminal statutes that any death which occurs during the commission of a felony is first degree murder, and all participants in that felony or attempted felony can be charged with and found guilty of murder. A typical example is a robbery involving more than one criminal, in which one of them shoots, beats to death or runs over a store clerk, killing the clerk. Even if the death were accidental, all of the participants can be found guilty of felony murder, including those who did no harm, had no gun, and/or did not intend to hurt anyone.



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Felony_Murder_Doctrine


Felony Murder Doctrine

The felony murder rule is a legal doctrine current in some common law countries that broadens the crime of murder in two ways. First, when a victim dies accidentally or without specific intent in the course of an applicable felony, it increases what might have been manslaughter (or even a simple tort) to murder. Second, it makes any participant in such a felony criminally responsible for any deaths that occur during or in furtherance of that felony.





http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=20040206&slug=reichert06e


The Seattle Times [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Friday, February 6, 2004


Sheriff is first Republican to go after Dunn's seat

By Warren Cornwall

Seattle Times Eastside bureau

Dave Reichert [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

Age: 53

Employment: King County sheriff since 1997.


"I am running for Congress because I believe that there is much work to do. I love this country. We are at war










http://www.fara.gov/fara-faq.html


THE UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT of JUSTICE


WHAT IS FARA?

FARA is short for the Foreign Agents Registration Act of 1938, as amended, 22 U.S.C. § 611 et seq

WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF FARA?

The purpose of FARA is to insure that the U.S. Government and the people of the United States are informed of the source of information (propaganda) and the identity of persons attempting to influence U.S. public opinion, policy, and laws. In 1938, FARA was Congress' response to the large number of German propaganda agents in the pre-WWII U.S..










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111281/trivia

IMDb


Star Trek: The Next Generation (TV Series)

All Good Things... (1994)

Trivia


Last show of Star Trek: The Next Generation.





http://www.chakoteya.net/NextGen/277.htm

All Good Things

Stardate: 47988

Original Airdate: May 23, 1994


CRUSHER: I understand that you would never have tolerated that kind of behaviour back on the Enterprise and I won't here. I don't care if you're my ex-Captain or my ex-husband.

PICARD: You're right. I was out of line. It won't happen again. But what you have to understand is what is at stake here. Q has said that all of humanity will be destroyed.

CRUSHER: I know. That's why I've allowed us to stay here longer and keep looking. But I also want you to allow for the possibility that none of what you're saying is real.

PICARD: What?

CRUSHER: Jean-Luc, I care for you too much not to tell you the truth. You have advanced Irumodic Syndrome. It's possible that all of this is in your mind. I'll stay here six hours longer and then we're heading home. I want you to remember, if it were anyone but you, we wouldn't even be here.
(Crusher leaves, Q appears as a ancient man with an ear trumpet)

Q: Eh? What was that she said, sonny? I couldn't quite hear her.

PICARD: Q? What is going on here? Where is the anomaly?

Q: Where's your mommy? Well, I don't know.










From 2/6/1911 ( Ronald Reagan my biological maternal grandfather ) To 2/11/1969 ( Jennifer Aniston ) is 21190 days

21190 = 10595 + 10595

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/5/1994 ( my maternal biological grandfather Ronald Reagan announces that he has been diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease ) is 10595 days



http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperience/features/primary-resources/reagan-alzheimers


PBS


On November 5, 1994, former President Ronald Reagan published a letter to the American people announcing his diagnosis of Alzheimer's disease.


My fellow Americans,

I have recently been told that I am one of the millions of Americans who will be afflicted with Alzheimer's disease.










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/m/manchurian-candidate-script-transcript-denzel.html

Manchurian Candidate [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


At a flick of a switch,
we can adjust character,
change personality.
And of course, more importantly...
...we can offset
the ravages of dementia
by implanting memory or adjusting
the synaptic connections.
We can free people
from the terrible burden
of an emotionally
compromised past.





http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/m/manchurian-candidate-script-transcript-denzel.html

Manchurian Candidate [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


What else did we talk about?
What happened to you
after you were captured?
Black helicopters,
secret laboratories...
...mad scientist, mind drugs





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0368008/releaseinfo

IMDb


The Manchurian Candidate (2004)

Release Info


USA 22 July 2004 (Beverly Hills, California) (premiere)



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0368008/fullcredits

IMDb

Full cast and crew for

The Manchurian Candidate (2004)


Denzel Washington ... Ben Marco





http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/m/manchurian-candidate-script-transcript-denzel.html

Manchurian Candidate [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


You ever wish it had been you?
I'm sorry, excuse me?
Won the Medal.
Been... Been the hero.
Well, sir, I'm just...
I'm just proud that I was there.










http://www.oocities.org/elzj78/bsgminiseries.html


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: Miniseries (2003)


Leoben: I'm not going to jail.

Chief: What?

Leoben: You understand me? I am NOT going to jail.

Chief: Nobody's taking you to jail, just calm down.

Leoben: Frikkin' right, you're not.

Chief: We're not the police, we're not here to arrest you. Now, put your gun down.

Leoben: Yeah, maybe, so who the hell are you?

Chief: We're from Colonial fleet. We just came to get some equipment from the station, to get back in the fight.

Leoben: What fight?

Chief: You don't know.

Leoben: Know what?

Chief: There's a war on. Give me your weapon.

Leoben: You think I'm stupid or something, is that it? You think I'm stupid, you expect me to believe that? I want passage out of here! On a safe transport ship. With an untraceable jump system



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:35 PM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington State USA Thursday 26 September 2013