Thursday, June 09, 2022

Today is 06/09/2022









https://twitter.com/hvom2022/status/1534794974436261888

Kerry Burgess

@hvom2022

2004-08-14_0-a original work by me

12:10 AM Jun 9, 2022










2004-08-14_0-a original work by me, Kerry Burgess









Epoch 1, Epoch 2









"The Squire of Gothos" [ Star Trek ]

Original Airdate: 12 Jan, 1967

(from internet transcript)

TRELANE: You must excuse my whimsical way of fetching you here, but when I saw you passing by I simply could not resist.

KIRK: I'm Captain James Kirk of the United Starship Enterprise.

TRELANE: Ah, so you're the Captain of these brave lads. My greetings and felicitations, Captain. So good of you and your officers to drop in. Absolutely smashing.

KIRK: Who are you?









"The Squire of Gothos" [ Star Trek ]

Original Airdate: 12 Jan, 1967

(from internet transcript)

TRELANE: Oh, how absolutely typical of your species. You don't understand something, so you become fearful. Now, do let me anticipate your next question. You want to know how I've managed all of this.

KIRK: That's correct.

TRELANE: We, meaning I and others, have, to state the matter briefly, perfected a system by which matter can be transferred to energy and back to matter again.

KIRK: Like the transporter system aboard the Enterprise.

TRELANE: Oh, a crude example of an infinitely more sophisticated process. You see, we not only transport matter from place to place, but we can alter its shape at will.

KIRK: This drawing room, did you create it by rearranging matter on this planet?

TRELANE: Quite.

KIRK: I see. How did you manage

TRELANE: Dear Captain, your inquiries are becoming tiresome. I want you to be happy. Free yourself of care. Let's enjoy ourselves in the spirit of martial good fellowship.

KIRK: Come on, let's go. We're getting out of here.

TRELANE: Tut, tut, tut. You're being quite rude. You can't go. Apparently, you need another demonstration of my authority. Yes, quite.









"The Squire of Gothos" [ Star Trek ]

Original Airdate: 12 Jan, 1967

(from internet transcript)

TRELANE: Dear Captain, so many questions. Make the most of an uncertain future. Enjoy yourself today. Tomorrow may never come at all.

KIRK: Trelane, even if we wanted to stay, our companions are missing us.

TRELANE: Yes, I must experience your sense of concern, your grief at the separation.

KIRK: There are four hundred men and women aboard that ship.

TRELANE: Women? Do you mean that you actually have members of the fairer sex among your crew? Oh, how charming. And they must be all very beautiful. And I shall be so very gallant to them. Here, let me fetch them down at once.

KIRK: (grabbing his arm) No.

TRELANE: No?

KIRK: This game has gone on long enough. Those are crucial operating personnel. You can't

TRELANE: I can do anything I want. I should think you would have realised that by now.

MCCOY: Captain, receiving a transporter signal.

TRELANE: Transporter signal? What does he mean? You must tell me!

KIRK: It means, Trelane, the party's over, thanks to Mister Spock.

TRELANE: (as the group is beamed away) Wait! I won't have this! I haven't dismissed you yet. Stop! I won't have this!









From 6/28/1988 ( as me, Kerry Burgess, my official enlisted United States Navy documents includes: "AND LEVELS OF FORCE", USS Wainwright CG-28, United States Navy ) To 9/7/1989 ( ) is 436 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/12/1967 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"The Squire of Gothos" ) is 436 days



From 5/25/1977 ( premiere US film "Star Wars" ) To 9/7/1989 ( ) is 4488 days

4488 = 2244 + 2244

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/25/1971 ( George W. Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States confined lawfully to federal prison in Mexico for illegal smuggling of narcotics in Mexico leading to his eventual desertion and conspiracy to desert from his lawful obligations to the USA military ) is 2244 days



From 4/3/1926 ( Gus Grissom ) To 12/12/1973 ( premiere US film "The Last Detail" ) is 17420 days

17420 = 8710 + 8710

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/7/1989 ( ) is 8710 days



https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/documents/remarks-the-crew-united-air-lines-flight-232

The American Presidency Project

GEORGE BUSH

41st President of the United States: 1989 ‐ 1993

Remarks to the Crew of United Air Lines Flight 232

September 07, 1989

The President. Well, let me just -- one, I'm sorry for keeping you waiting and, two, say what a great pleasure it is to receive Captain [Alfred] Haynes and the crew -- everybody connected with this tragedy, but also connected with what I would term as a national heroism. I know Al would disclaim all credit, but certainly he deserves an awful lot. And there's the controllers, and there's the ground crew, and there's the cabin crew, and then there's a lot of plain people that were just watching with wonder and great pride. So, I'm glad you all came.

What I want to do when we finish what looks like an ample photo opportunity here -- [laughter] -- invite you, if you would, to come into the Oval Office, and maybe we can have some individual pictures. But with our friends here, it gives me an opportunity to say thank you from a very grateful nation.

Captain Haynes. Thank you, sir.

The President. Can I talk you into coming across the hall? [Laughter]

Note: After the failure of its electrical system, United Air Lines Flight 232 crashed in Sioux City, IA, on July 19, killing 112 people.










2004-09-08_0-a


2004-09-08_4

https://archive.org/details/COORNAP/COORNAP%2005/page/n19/mode/2up?view=theater


2004-09-08_5

https://archive.org/details/COORNAP/COORNAP%2005/page/n19/mode/2up?view=theater









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0070290/quotes

IMDb

The Last Detail (1973)

Quotes

Mulhall: I consider myself in jeopardy with you man, understand? In jeopardy. This ain't no farewell party n' he ain't retirin'. Understand? He's a prisoner n' we're takin' 'im to the jailhouse. N' you have a tendency to forget that. You're a menace, man. You ain't no simple shit Bad-Ass, you're a motherfuckin' menace. But from now on, MAA can go piss up a rope! You ain't no honcho! N' I wanna hear no more of this horseshit psychology jive! No more turnin' that boy's head around to prove what a fuckin' big man you are! You're a lifer like me! Navy's the best thing ever happened to me, n' I don't want'cha to fuck me up, y'understand?









The Right Stuff (1983)

Quotes

Gus Grissom: [listening to the NASA recruiter] Say, Hot Dog; what the hell does "astronaut" mean, anyway?

Gordon Cooper: [thinks for a moment] "Star Voyager"










_DSC00718 .jpg, me, Kerry Burgess










DSC01528 last detail



- posted by me, Kerry Burgess 02:21 AM Pacific-time USA Thursday 06/09/2022