Thursday, December 14, 2023

Today is 12/14/2023, Post #2





by me, Kerry Burgess, 12/14/2023

Pour half the remaining in the coffee pot down the side of my coffee mug

So, yeah, the solution is obvious: *more* coffee needed









"Shift" - book 2 of the "Silo" collection, by Hugh Howey, author

page 890 of 1663

They rode past level forty, its button winking bright and then going dark, and Donald thought of the silo that had done the same. "What does this mean for eighteen?" he asked, watching the numbers flash by.

"Vic wanted to try another reset on eighteen. I never saw the point. But maybe he was right. Maybe give them one more chance."

"What's involved in a reset?"

"You know what's involved." Thurman faced him. "It's what we did to the world, just on a smaller scale. Reduce the population, wipe the computers, their memories, try it all over again.









From 5/10/2006 ( referenced in text here: Kerry Burgess - journal, Wednesday, May 10, 2006 ) To 12/14/2023 ( Today , Thursday ) is 6427 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/8/1983 ( ) is 6427 days









by me, Kerry Burgess, Aug 29, 2022

Of all this stuff I'm describing, NONE OF IT existed for me until May 10, 2006

That's when it all started for me









by me, Kerry Burgess, Feb 18, 2023

Carefully documented in my journal, the one that was private, was that this all started for me on May 10, 2006

The fantastic stuff I've described all these years never existed in my mind before that day

NASA, USMC, Princeton, Thomas Reagan, the Phoebe Cates you don't know









From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Saturday, August 11, 2007 8:35 PM

To: Nancy Pelosi

Subject: Fw: Sleep journal 5/13/06

I wasn't writing very much as this point about my new thoughts, although I did start writing a lot in my journal about it around this time. I think back and I was primarily puzzling over my memories of the places I "remembered" that I used to live. I think it was actually Wexford Drive that got me thinking that my memories were completely false. I started searching on the internet for something about Wexford and I found something right away and even before I began reading about John Barry, I knew that the detail about Wexford was going to have some profound meaning to me. I also think there is some part of my true identity that is very bored and has been locked into a room with only a small window to try to yell through. The people who locked me in there are at least now standing outside the door and listening to me as best they can but I don't understand why they won't let me out.










10800_DSC02100 expanse
the-expanse_season1-ep1-2016_00h-02m-13s
the-expanse_season1-ep1-2016_00h-10m-45s
the-expanse_season1-ep1-2016_00h-11m-00s
the-expanse_season1-ep2_00h08m44s









"Leviathan Wakes" - book 1 of "The Expanse" collection by James S.A. Corey

page 370 of 562

"So maybe the issue is that the protomolecule isn't smart enough yet. You can compress a lot of data down pretty small, but unless it's a quantum computer, processing takes space. The easiest way to get that processing in tiny machines is through distribution. Maybe the protomolecule isn't finishing the job because it just isn't smart enough to. Yet."

"Not enough of them," Alex said.

"Right", Naomi said . "So you give them a lot of biomass to work with, and see what it is they are ultimately made to do."

"According to that guy in the video, they were made to hijack life on Earth and wipe us out," Miller said.

"And that," Holden said, "is why Eros is perfect. Lots of biomass in a vacuum-sealed tube










2023-12-14_3









Read the full text here:

https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/documents/the-presidents-news-conference-356

The American Presidency Project

DWIGHT D. EISENHOWER

34th President of the United States: 1953 รข€ 1961

The President's News Conference

November 23, 1954

THE PRESIDENT. I have no announcements, ladies and gentlemen, so we will go right to questions.

Q. John L. Cutter, United Press: Mr. President, Senator Knowland has expressed fears that Russia promotes a policy of peaceful coexistence as a sort of a Trojan horse to lull the free world into a false sense of security which would lead to disaster. Do you feel there are any grounds for such fears?

THE PRESIDENT. I have always urged that we must be alert and vigilant and strong.

This word, the adjective, you put in front of "coexistence," of course, gives it a special meaning. Coexistence, after all, of which we hear so much, has relatively a simple meaning. You either live with someone in this world or you are fighting him and trying to kill him; and as long as you are not trying to destroy, you are coexisting.

Now, when you say "peaceful," "peaceful" is an adjective that has many connotations. If we two individuals are standing here calling each other names, it may be called peaceful, but in the general sense, we think of peaceful as rather friendly. So, if we are talking these terms of "peaceful" and "friendly" in the sense of attempting to lull us into complacency, well, then, of course it is something to watch very closely.









From 8/13/1982 ( premiere USA film "Fast Times At Ridgemont High" ) To 6/8/1983 ( ) is 299 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/28/1966 ( the science of theoretical biology seminar hosted by the Rockefeller Foundation ) is 299 days



From 4/19/1937 ( Elinor Donahue ) To 11/23/1954 ( Dwight Eisenhower, 34th President of USA: The President's News Conference ) is 6427 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/8/1983 ( ) is 6427 days



https://www.imdb.com/name/nm1552467/bio

IMDb

Florence Faivre

Biography

Born June 8, 1983

Filmography

The Expanse (TV Series) (2015-2018)

Julie Mao










1983-06-08_1

http://geca.area.ge.cnr.it/files/14994.pdf










star-trek-first-contact_01h-06m-19s









excerpts

"Leviathan Wakes" - book 1 of "The Expanse" collection by James S.A. Corey

Prologue: Julie

pagee 4 of 562

When she was in control of her body, she kicked again. And again And again, until light started to show through the edges of the locker. And again, until the door was so bent that the three hinges and the locking bolt were the only points of contact between it and the frame.









https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0231942/bio

IMDb

Elinor Donahue

Biography

Born April 19, 1937 in Tacoma, Washington, USA

Birth Name Mary Eleanor Donahue

Filmography

Star Trek: The Original Series (TV Series) 1967

Nancy Hedford

- Metamorphosis (1967) ... Nancy Hedford









https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Expanse_(novel_series)

The Expanse (novel series)

From Wikipedia

The Expanse is a series of science fiction novels (and related novellas and short stories) by James S. A. Corey, the joint pen name of authors Daniel Abraham and Ty Franck. The first novel, Leviathan Wakes, was nominated for the Hugo Award for Best Novel in 2012. The complete series was nominated for the Hugo Award for Best Series in 2017. It later won, following its second nomination for the same award in 2020.

The book series is made up of nine novels, nine shorter works and a story collection book. The series was adapted for television by the Syfy Network, also under the title of The Expanse. When Syfy canceled the TV series after three seasons, Amazon acquired it, produced three more seasons, and streams all six seasons on Amazon Prime Video.









https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/documents/remarks-nasa-personnel-the-kennedy-space-center

The American Presidency Project

RICHARD NIXON

37th President of the United States: 1969 - 1974

Remarks to NASA Personnel at the Kennedy Space Center.

November 14, 1969

Dr. Paine and all of you here at Cape Kennedy for this occasion:

I do want to say that it has been a very great privilege to be here. And speaking for Mrs. Nixon and my daughter, who are here with me, we think this trip--our trip from Washington to here--was definitely worthwhile.

When I announced earlier in the week that I was trying to arrange my schedule to come down, there were those who said, "Well, why can't you see it all on television?" It is true that I have seen some previous launches on television but I thought I would share with you the experience of one who has never seen a launch live before and what the difference is.









From 3/3/1959 ( the birthdate in Hawaii of my biological brother Thomas Reagan ) To 3/15/1963 ( from The Daily Princetonian publication, Princeton University: Princetonians On TV Shows This Weekend ) is 1473 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/14/1969 ( ) is 1473 days



From 10/20/1967 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Star Trek"::"The Doomsday Machine" ) To 11/14/1969 ( ) is 756 days

756 = 378 + 378

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/15/1966 ( the United States Gemini 12 spacecraft splashdown and - disguised - my biological brother Thomas Reagan the United States Navy officer was United States Gemini 12 spacecraft United States Navy astronaut returning from orbit of the planet Earth ) is 378 days



From 7/8/1965 ( Lyndon Johnson, 36th President of USA: Executive Order 11231 - Establishing the Vietnam Service Medal ) To 7/20/1969 ( disguised, my biological brother Thomas Reagan the United States Navy Commander circa 1969 was United States Apollo 11 Eagle spacecraft United States Navy astronaut landing and walking on the planet Earth's moon ) is 1473 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/14/1969 ( ) is 1473 days



From 7/8/1965 ( Lyndon Johnson, 36th President of USA: Executive Order 11232 - Suspension of the Provision of Section 5751(b) of Title 10, United States Code, Which Relates to Officers in the Line of the Navy of the Grade of Commander ) To 7/20/1969 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan the United States Navy Commander circa 1969 was United States Apollo 11 Eagle spacecraft United States Navy astronaut landing and walking on the planet Earth's moon ) is 1473 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/14/1969 ( ) is 1473 days



From 4/27/1961 ( premiere USA TV series episode "CBS Reports"::"Why Men in Space?" ) To 5/21/1969 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: the Princeton University doctor of medicine degree graduation of my biological brother Dr Thomas Reagan MD and in 1973 the law-doctorate graduate of University of Oxford, England ) is 2946 days

2946 = 1473 + 1473

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/14/1969 ( ) is 1473 days



From 11/14/1969 ( ) To 7/24/2006 ( by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journals, previously referenced ) is 13401 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/12/2002 ( premiere USA film "Reign of Fire" ) is 13401 days



https://www.imdb.com/name/nm6439608/bio

IMDb

Daniel Abraham

Biography

Born November 14, 1969 in Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA









"Leviathan Wakes" - book 1 of "The Expanse" collection by James S.A. Corey

"You really don't care," Fred said

"And unlike Khan, we aren't doing it to build a brief empire. I know what you think. That we're trying to aggrandize ourselves. Grab power."

"You don't want to?" Holden said.

"Of course we do." Dresden's voice was cutting. "But you're thinking too small. Building humanity's greatest empire is like building the world's largest anthill. Insignificant. There is a civilization out there that built the protomolecule and hurled it at us over two billion years ago. They were *already* gods at that point. What have they become since? With another two billion years to advance?"



"We have a terrifying amount of catching up to do, gentlemen," Dresden was saying. "But fortunately we have the tool of our enemy to use in doing it."









from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journal: July 24, 2006

If we could just figure out a better way to travel to orbit without these silly rocket boosters, we would be well on our way to exploring more of the solar system and other solar systems. There has got to be a cheap and safe way to cheat gravity. Sometimes I think I know how to do it, but I just can't remember.









From 3/23/1986 ( ) To 6/9/1997 ( {puppet-in-chief} Bill Clinton, 42nd President of USA: Remarks Announcing Proposed Human Cloning Prohibition Legislation ) is 4096 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/19/1977 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Nova"::"What Price Coal?" ) is 4096 days



From 3/23/1986 ( ) To 7/19/1989 ( the United Airlines Flight 232 crash in Sioux City Iowa and from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: the end of Kerry Burgess - *me* - the natural human being cloned from another human being {Thomas Reagan} ) is 1214 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 2/28/1969 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Star Trek"::"The Cloud Minders" ) is 1214 days



From 3/23/1986 ( ) To 6/8/1993 ( commencement, Princeton University Class of 1993 ) is 2634 days

2634 = 1317 + 1317

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/11/1969 ( premiere USA film "True Grit" ) is 1317 days



From 3/3/1959 ( the birthdate in Hawaii of my biological brother Thomas Reagan ) To 12/10/1999 ( from Wikipedia: Franjo Tudman dead ) is 14892 days

14892 = 7446 + 7446

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/23/1986 ( ) is 7446 days



From 1/30/1960 ( premiere USA TV series "Man from Interpol" ) To 3/23/1986 ( ) is 9549 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/25/1991 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: in non-aviator related duties boots on the ground as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 9549 days



From 3/23/1986 ( ) To 8/3/1998 ( "Rainbow Six" by Tom Clancy ) is 4516 days

4516 = 2258 + 2258

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/8/1972 ( premiere USA TV movie "The Astronaut" ) is 2258 days



From 3/23/1986 ( ) To 5/14/1992 ( the Intelsat 6 successful rescue during US space shuttle Endeavour orbiter vehicle mission STS-49 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps commissioned-officer and United States STS-49 pilot astronaut and my 1st official United States of America National Aeronautics and Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) is 2244 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/25/1971 ( George W. Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States confined lawfully to federal prison in Mexico for illegally smuggling narcotics in Mexico ) is 2244 days



https://www.imdb.com/name/nm1711829/bio

IMDb

Steven Strait

Biography

Born March 23, 1986 in New York City, New York, USA









"Leviathan Wakes" by James Corey, "The Expanse" series of novels, book 1

Chapter 1: Holden

[first lines]

A hundred and fifty years before, when the parochial disagreements between Earth and Mars had been on the verge of war, the Belt had been a far horizon of tremendous mineral wealth beyond viable economic reach, and the outer planets had been beyond even the most unrealistic corporate dream. Then Solomon Epstein had built his little modified fusion drive, popped it on the back of his three-man yacht, and turned it on. With a good scope, you could still see his ship going at a marginal percentage of the speed of light, heading out into the big empty. The best, longest funeral in the history of mankind. Fortunately, he'd left his plans on his home computer. The Epstein Drive hadn't given humanity the stars, but it had delivered the planets.



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 5:27 PM Pacific-time USA Thursday 12/14/2023