Saturday, December 16, 2023

Today is 12/16/2023, Post #2





by me, Kerry Burgess, 12/16/2023 6:57 PM

I had already made a post about 12/14/2023 but that was before I read today about Congress and UFO-bunkers from 12/14/2023. I've referenced an except from my previous work, which in summary, associates that actor who starred as the pivotal-character "Julie Mao" in "The Expanse" tv-series. Her presence is the driving factor of drama in the first season of that excellent tv-series

As for those UFO-bunkers, they STILL !!! do not explain WHY Tim Burchett has the same birthdate as the fictional character "Dr. Ellie Arroway" from the 1997 "Contact"

Just a bunch of losers

They want the USA Department of Defense to reveal important secrets FOR NO REASON other than to satisfy the obsessive-compulsion of you UFO-bunkers, so desperate to escape your mediocre life

You're an ineffective little guy in a pathetic attempt to expert dominance over those with real power, because their mere existence reminds you of your ineffectiveness.

Kevin Day doesn't know a damn thing about RADAR. Sean Cahill doesn't know a damn thing about RADAR. That guy bounces out the good name of the US Navy just to peddle his crappy product. And those ineffective little guys rage with threats to Area 51.

AND my personal interpretation suggests their heroic US Navy pilot *might be* an actual drunk who's never flown at 500 miles per hour and passed a mylar balloon

I gave a lot of people on Twitter the opportunity to refute my sensible rebuttal



Now I must finish off this second pot today of strong coffee so I can watch Saturday Night Live at 8:30 PM local time and also finish this post. I have the uneasy feeling I am going to miss something important on this topic

You must be a complete imbecile to not recognize there is probably - most certainly - planning for the future that THEY are putting into all that UFO drama. As with everything else, won't make any sort of sense to me until *after*

Certainly is entertaining









excerpts, see also:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/dec/15/ufo-records-release-congress

The Guardian

US Congress passes stripped-down measure to release UFO records

National Archives directed to collect reports but measure gives government departments broad authority to keep them secret

Richard Luscombe

Fri 15 Dec 2023 12.59 EST

If the truth about UFOs is out there, the American government doesn’t want you to see it yet.

Just months after US space agency Nasa appointed a research director of unidentified anomalous phenomena, and promised more transparency about what it knows, the US Congress has acted to throttle the flow of information that ultimately reaches the public.

It follows claims from whistleblowers during an eye-raising congressional hearing this summer that the government knew more than it was letting on about its work on UFOs, and had evidence of “non-human beings” gleaned from a top secret decades-long program.

"We got totally ripped off. We got completely hosed. They stripped out every part," the Tennessee Republican congressman Tim Burchett said of the bill, according to the New York Times.

Burchett, who co-chaired the House panel in July and had promised to "uncover the cover-up", introduced the measure that would have required the defense department to make public records that "do not reveal sources, methods or otherwise compromise the national security of the US".

He said the intelligence community had "rallied" to kill his proposal, and in other comments on Thursday blasted House colleagues as "gutless" because "they won't stand up" for legislation before them.









via GIPHY



https://giphy.com/gifs/lmGSdvOoQ3PxOyLVr6









excerpts, see also:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/dec/15/ufo-records-release-congress

The Guardian

Richard Luscombe

Fri 15 Dec 2023 12.59 EST

The Democratic Senate leader, Chuck Schumer, called it "an outrage"










stargate-1994_00h-13m-15s
stargate-1994_00h-13m-21s









Stargate (1994)

(from internet transcript)

O'NEIL
I'm Colonel Jack O'Neil from General West's office. I'll be taking over from now on.

DANIEL
(low, to Shore)
This figure 10,000 is ludicrous. I mean, Egyptian culture didn't even exist—

SHORE
Mmm. We know. But the sonic and radio carbon tests are conclusive.

DANIEL
Well, these are cover stones. Was there a tomb underneath?

SHORE
No, no, no. But we found something a lot more interesting.

O'NEIL
Excuse me. This information has become classified.
(to Kawalski)
From now on, no information is to be passed on to non-military personnel without my express permission.









excerpts, see also

https://hvom.blogspot.com/2023/12/today-is-12142023-post-2.html

by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me at 5:27 PM

Number 878: The Farthest Man From Home

I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.

Thursday, December 14, 2023

Today is 12/14/2023, Post #2

by me, Kerry Burgess, 12/14/2023

Pour half the remaining in the coffee pot down the side of my coffee mug

So, yeah, the solution is obvious: *more* coffee needed

[excerpts ends]









From 10/28/1994 ( premiere USA film "Stargate" ) To 12/14/2023 ( Thursday ) is 10639 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/19/1994 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Biography"::"Santa Claus" ) is 10639 days



From 7/13/1976 ( Gerald Ford, 38th President of USA: Remarks Following a Meeting With Law Enforcement Officials on the Successful Completion of Two Undercover Operations ) To 12/14/2023 ( ) is 17320 days

17320 = 8660 + 8660

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/19/1989 ( the United Airlines Flight 232 crash in Sioux City Iowa and from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: the end of Kerry Burgess - *me* - the natural human being cloned from another human being {Thomas Reagan} ) is 8660 days



From 6/13/2005 ( as me, Kerry Burgess, my official United States Veterans Affairs psychiatric-hospital in Seattle documents includes: Other Medications - Risperdal started 6/13/05 ) To 12/14/2023 ( ) is 6758 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/4/1984 ( as me, Kerry Burgess, my Ashdown, Arkansas, High School Class of 1984 awards ceremony when I was awarded the Dekalb Agricultural Award ) is 6758 days



https://www.nytimes.com/2023/12/14/us/politics/congress-ufos-defense-pentagon.html

The New York Times

By Kayla Guo

Reporting from the Capitol

Dec. 14, 2023

Congress passed legislation on Thursday that directs the government to eventually tell the public at least some of what it knows about U.F.O.s










2023-12-14_4










2023-07-26_0-h










movie01_0607 .jpg, from internet , Stargate (1994)









From 10/30/1946 ( Robert Gibson ) To 2/19/2006 ( ) is 21662 days

21662 = 10831 + 10831

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/29/1995 ( the Mir space station docking of the United States space shuttle Atlantis orbiter vehicle mission STS-71 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps commissioned-officer and United States STS-71 pilot astronaut and my 3rd official United States of America National Aeronautics Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) is 10831 days



From 1/17/1991 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: the date of record of my US Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 officially the United States Apache attack helicopter pilot ) To 2/19/2006 ( ) is 5512 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/5/1980 ( premiere USA film "Flash Gordon") is 5512 days



from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2006 1:26 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: February 19, 2006

Their contempt for my physical and psychological well-being continues.









https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_L._Gibson

Robert L. Gibson

From Wikipedia

Robert Lee "Hoot" Gibson (born October 30, 1946), (Capt, USN, Ret.), is a former American naval officer and aviator, test pilot, aeronautical engineer, and a retired NASA astronaut

NASA career

Gibson served as Chief of the Astronaut Office (December 1992 to September 1994)









https://www.wearethemighty.com/articles/24-terms-only-fighter-pilots-understand

23 terms only fighter pilots understand









Red Dawn (1984)

Quotes

Stepan Gorsky: Gorsky, Stepan Yevgenyvitch...!

Robert: NOBODY GIVES A DAMN WHO YOU ARE!










stargate-1994_00h14m57s
stargate-1994_00h15m09s
movie01_0298
movie01_0301
movie01_0302
movie01_0305









https://cultivateconnections.org/legends-the-winged-ear/

The DEKALB Winged Ear logo is one of the most identifiable agriculture symbols anywhere in the world.

Tom asked Ken Kramer, an employee in sales, for ideas on a trademark to represent the company. Kramer thought the obvious choice was to use an ear of corn, but Tom wanted something more unique. When Ken Kramer suggested wings on the ear of corn, Tom immediately approved.









http://articles.latimes.com/1989-07-20/news/mn-5139_1_crash-landing

Los Angeles Times

Jet Carrying 293 Crashes, Burns in Iowa; 166 Survive

July 20, 1989 J. MICHAEL KENNEDY and BOB BAKER Times Staff Writers

SIOUX CITY, Iowa - A crippled United Airlines DC-10 crashed a half-mile short of a runway while trying to make an emergency landing Wednesday afternoon, bursting into a cartwheeling fireball that broke into what one eyewitness described as "15,000 pieces" and killing at least 123 of the 293 passengers and crew members on board.

Remarkably, as many as 166 persons survived the violent crash, according to Richard Vohs, a spokesman for Iowa Gov. Terry E. Branstad. The fate of four others was not immediately known.

Tail Engine Explodes

The plane's tail engine exploded before the crash but it was not immediately clear how the explosion contributed to what a Federal Aviation Administration spokesman called "complete hydraulic failure," an occurrence regarded as extremely rare in the wide-bodied DC-10, which has three independent hydraulic systems that operate all the plane's control surfaces on its wings and tail, and landing gear and brakes.

As rescuers worked underneath floodlights to remove bodies from the crash site, original estimates of the death toll--one as high as 190, which would have made the crash the second worst in U.S. history--were reduced.

"We don't have a firm count" of the dead, Vohs acknowledged at a press conference seven hours after the crash. "But right now, the number (of survivors) confirmed is 166."

The survivors of Wednesday's United Flight 232 from Denver to Philadelphia via Chicago included several dozen passengers who managed to walk out of a dark, smoke-filled, upside-down section of the jet after it broke off and came to rest in a tall cornfield off the runway.

"I walked out (through the back of the plane) and found myself in the cornfield," passenger David Landsberger told Cable News Network. "We were all walking around in shock. I just walked through it like it was a dream. I was a little dazed."

"It's the goddamndest thing I ever saw in my life," said Charles Mertz of Castle Rock, Colo., another of those who walked away.









by me, Kerry Burgess, 02/21/2023

The best alternative idea I've come up with, which assumes that 07/19/1989 has nothing to do with me and Iowa, is the detail is simply a sort of placeholder.

My idea recently is that *something* happened to me on 07/19/1989 but it is a detail that I will probably never prove, from the resources I have available to me now.

So, *somehow*, the notion of Flight 232 became part of my conscious awareness - back in year 2006 - *because* it is a detail that can be established from resources available to me now.

Simply, it is a famous incident that happened to me the same day. That's my best alternative theory.

There *is* precedent in my massive journal for this notion. Today, I'm thinking of the day 02/14/1986. For years after the VA hospital in 2006, I had myself almost convinced that I had actually been - among many other activities - a US Navy A-6 Intruder pilot and that I had been POW in Africa beginning 02/14/1986. I worked for years trying to prove that notion and that I had traveled by foot for over a year to escape and that the USS Stark was transporting me on 05/17/1987 to a hospital for medical treatment for serious injury sustained during my overland escape in Africa. I've never proved any of that. Only years later I discovered that 02/14/1986 is the premiere date of that Chuck Norris movie "The Delta Force". And what does that prove? Well, nothing. But it is consistent with my theory of an alternative explanations. I had never even thought to check for that premiere date and I had no way of even guessing what the precise date might be. My massive journal is choked full of me trying to establish that theory about Africa on 02/14/1986 and then years later I discovered that detail about "The Delta Force". There is convoluted sense of some sort of truth there, seems to me now all these years later.

The facts as I remember it all seem so tantalizing consistent to me. I've explored several different possibilities and explanations, such as "time travel information". The theory that people with knowledge of future events knew that event would happen in Iowa, they couldn't stop it, but what they could do was send me along clandestinely, for some reason, among several I have theorized. So - because of that knowledge of the future - I theorize - this code-pattern begins to exhibit a familiar pattern pointing to the event in Iowa.









From 5/4/1984 ( as me, Kerry Burgess, my Ashdown, Arkansas, High School Class of 1984 awards ceremony when I was awarded the Dekalb Agricultural Award ) To 5/25/2002 ( ) is 6595 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/23/1983 ( premiere USA TV series episode "St. Elsewhere"::"A Wing and a Prayer" ) is 6595 days



From 7/19/1989 ( the United Airlines Flight 232 crash in Sioux City Iowa and from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: the end of Kerry Burgess - *me* - the natural human being cloned from another human being {Thomas Reagan} ) To 5/25/2002 ( ) is 4693 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/8/1978 ( Jimmy Carter, 39th President of USA: United States Parole Commission ; Nomination of Richard T. Mulcrone To Be a Commissioner ) is 4693 days



From 2/9/1950 ( from History dot com: What is known as "McCarthyism" began ) To 5/25/2002 ( ) is 19098 days

19098 = 9549 + 9549

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/25/1991 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: in non-aviator related duties boots on the ground as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 9549 days



From 3/3/1959 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: the birthdate in Hawaii of my biological brother Thomas Reagan ) To 9/23/1995 ( premiere USA TV series "JAG" ) is 13353 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/25/2002 ( ) is 13353 days



From 6/19/1968 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: the 1st United States Navy Medal of Honor date of record of my biological brother Thomas Reagan the United States Navy officer and Thomas Reagan is the only United States of America military fighter jet ace-in-single-day during United States involvement in the Vietnam War ) To 5/25/2002 ( ) is 12393 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/8/1999 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Stargate SG-1"::"Forever in a Day" ) is 12393 days



From 8/24/1954 ( Dwight Eisenhower, 34th President of USA: Statement by the President Upon Signing the Communist Control Act of 1954 ) To 3/16/1991 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate and possibly - or something - the date of the top-secret, doctorate-degree credential from Princeton University, I can theorize only ) is 13353 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/25/2002 ( ) is 13353 days



From 12/5/1917 ( from Wikipedia: Edmund John James Reid dead ) To 1/17/1991 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 officially the United States Apache attack helicopter pilot ) is 26706 days

26706 = 13353 + 13353

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/25/2002 ( ) is 13353 days



From 5/30/1958 ( Dwight Eisenhower, 34th President of USA: Remarks to Congressional Medal of Honor Winners. ) To 12/20/1994 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: in non-aviator related duties boots on the ground in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 13353 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/25/2002 ( ) is 13353 days



http://www.au.af.mil/au/goe/eagle_bios/2008/day_2008.asp

Air University

On 25 May 2002, Sioux City airport honored Day by renaming their airport Colonel Bud Day Field.



https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bud_Day

Bud Day

From Wikipedia

George Everette "Bud" Day (24 February 1925 - 27 July 2013) was a United States Air Force officer, aviator, and veteran of World War II, Korean War and Vietnam War. He was also a prisoner of war, and recipient of the Medal of Honor and Air Force Cross.









http://www.midamericaairmuseum.org/air-field.html

MidAmerica Museum of Aviation & Transportation

Sioux City, Iowa

The Colonel Bud Day Air Field

The Mid American Museum of Aviation & Transportation is located at the Sioux Gateway Airport/Colonel Bud Day Field. The airport was renamed to honor Colonel George E. "Bud" Day on May 25, 2002.









by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: 6:52 AM Aug 12, 2023

Great job! Found your efforts very helpful!

There is *one* and *only* one REAL "aerial" anomaly that needs to be solved: My pursuit of disclosure about my theory of 07/19/1989

by me: DON-NAVY-2023-005110 Request

"exclusive right ... a creative work"

{ 1996-02-11_0-a }

[excerpt ends]










stargate-1994_00h34m45s










USS_Wainwright_(CG-28) .jpg, from internet










stargate-1994_minus-01h40m20s



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 8:13 PM Pacific-time USA Saturday 12/16/2023