Saturday, March 09, 2024

Today is 03/09/2024, Post #1





by me, Kerry Burgess, 03/09/2024

And now time for another installment of: Why Did I Just Do *That*?

There's more to that detail about 11/25/2020 but this is all I'm describing about it here today

There's also more detail I am not explaining

As I've written lately, the purpose - the *only* purpose - I have any sort of social-media presence, such as here now, is because of my experience on May 10, 2006, coinciding with my treatment at the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric-hospital in Seattle in years 2005 and 2006. If not for that, then my only possible social-media presence would have been of me and my hobbies: my personal participant as an amateur competitor in Ironman triathlon and of digital-photography. I don't have money to update Evelyn but that's a possible source of expression with non-vulgar imagery. And now there are others being made I would acquire if I had the money, which I don't. And my own house. And a car. And better health.

Before May 10, 2006, none of the fantastic stuff I've described existed for me

May 10, 2006, it all started for me. Thomas Ray was the first detail I described, along with the suspicion that everything I remembered about the past was wrong.

Wrong with the people I grew up with. They weren't my biological relations. Bettie Davis Burgess was my maternal grandmother, I grew up believing, but after May 10, 2006, she and all the others were simply people I had been stuck with as a child. I knew my paternal great-grandmother as a young child in Antlers, Oklahoma, and I remembered her. I can still find on Google Maps the location in Antlers, Oklahoma, where she lived back then before she died, which I also still remember. I learned a few years ago her real name and have now forgotten it, with it somewhere in my archive files, but I always knew her as 'Tiny'. That was her nickname. Everyone called her 'Tiny'

Beginning in 2006 with many years of struggle, I eventually reached the conclusion of some sort of *planned* and induced fugue amnesia state in my brain. That's the conventional explanation. For Some Reason, I had to force myself into a confused state of amnesia. And then SOMEDAY, I would regain my memory and explain to you all conclusively with proof of my official USA NASA astronaut experiences.

I find myself rejecting that possible outcome in the future from now.

No, I think that is all long gone and is now simply expressed only in this memorial, of sorts

No, I find myself more comfortable with the most unlikely of explanations: that I am some sort of human-replicant and I never existed until a few years ago. Sure, we've all seen the Stargate SG-1 episodes, expressed in tangible form.

I find myself more accepting of the notion there will be no great revelation. Simply, this is it. I am simply waiting for something else and everything I can do, I can do now









From 2/14/1969 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Requiem for Methuselah" ) To 3/9/2024 ( Today, Saturday ) is 20112 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/25/2020 ( ) is 20112 days









by me, Kerry Burgess, November 25, 2020

I've documented many types of recurring sleeping-dreams in my mind over the decades

For *you*, sleeping-dreams mean LESS than nothing.

Me, I have legitimate reasons to wonder.

Earlier today was a lot of imagery and people and scenes that are difficult to describe, some less than others, and there's not much point to trying

The details I see in my sleeping dreams seem impossible from my own mind to conjure

What's compelling to me about today is a scene that occurred just in the moment I awoke and got out of bed.

A few years ago I sent an email to Melissa to confirm Bettie's birthdate, for my reports. I found the email I sent but not her response. I am certain she responded but that I did not save the response. I wasn't certain if 12/24/1925 was Bettie's birthday, which I believe is true

Today, while sleeping, I saw myself traveling around many different places. I seemed to be sight-seeing in the USA. I was capturing a lot of digital-images.

At the end of the dream while sleeping, I was in a house.

Nothing was familiar, no persons I recognized.

I was about to leave from that house, where a large group of old people were roaming around

I knew that Grandma was just about to fall asleep and I decided I should tell her I was leaving instead of her discovering that after she woke

So I went to find her in the room where I saw her being tucked into bed, she shared the room with another woman

I found her and I heard myself asking "Grandma? Are you in there? Bettie Burgess?"

I had to pull back several layers that had her completely covered

I found this compelling because she seemed to be wrapped in a body-bag than in bed-coverings

And I thought over after waking about how, although she was the person I intended to say good-bye to before I left, she wasn't recognizable to me from the real world.



by me, Kerry Burgess: 1:00 AM November 26, 2020

Most of the details have faded now from my conscious mind

One scene that has stayed with me is a couple of people I spoke with

A young man and young woman were walking along

They were immortal, I learned

I pointed at nearby trees and quipped they were older than those trees









by me, Kerry Burgess: 7:56 PM November 25, 2020

Oblivion (2013)

Quotes

Jack Harper: What Horatius said was, "How can a man die better / Than facing fearful odds"

Sykes: Drones! Get inside! Get inside!

Jack Harper: "For the ashes of his fathers / And the temples of his Gods"

Sally: I created you, Jack. I am your God.









Oblivion (2013)

Quotes

Julia: I don't know what happened. But you are not who you think you are.









IMDb

Oblivion (2013)

Quotes

Jack Harper: Who are you? What aren't you telling me?

Julia: Jack, I...

Jack Harper: What were you doing on the Odyssey? What was your mission?

Julia: It was a research flight to Titan. My first. That's what it was supposed to be. Six weeks to launch, deep space scanners picked up an alien object. We were reassigned to investigate. They put us all in delta. They must have woken you and Victoria first.

Jack Harper: What?

Julia: That object was the Tet, Jack. The Tet was our mission.










stargate-universe_season1-ep1-2009_minus-00h-08m-36s









"Requiem For Methuselah" [ Star Trek ]

Original Airdate: 14 Feb, 1969

(from internet transcript)

(Rayna reluctantly tears herself away from Kirk, and they both leave)

KIRK: I don't like the way he orders her around.

SPOCK: Since we are dependent on Mister Flint for the ryetalyn, Captain, may I respectfully suggest that you pay less attention to the young lady if you should encounter her again. Our host's interests do not appear to be confined to art and science.

KIRK: He loves her?

SPOCK: Strongly indicated.

KIRK: Jealousy.









"Requiem For Methuselah" [ Star Trek ]

Original Airdate: 14 Feb, 1969

(from internet transcript)

MCCOY: Physically human but not human. These are earlier versions of Rayna, Jim. She's an android.

FLINT: Created here by my hand. Here, the centuries of loneliness were to end.

SPOCK: Your collection of Leonardo da Vinci masterpieces, Mister Flint, they appear to have been recently painted on contemporary canvas with contemporary materials. And on your piano, a waltz by Johannes Brahms, an unknown work in manuscript, written in modern ink. Yet absolutely authentic, as are your paintings.

FLINT: I am Brahms.

SPOCK: And da Vinci?

FLINT: Yes.

SPOCK: How many other names shall we call you?

FLINT: Solomon, Alexander, Lazarus, Methuselah, Merlin, Abramson. A hundred other names you do not know.

SPOCK: You were born?

FLINT: In that region of earth later called Mesopotamia, in the year 3834 BC, as the millennia are reckoned. I was Akharin, a soldier, a bully and a fool. I fell in battle, pierced to the heart and did not die.

MCCOY: Instant tissue regeneration coupled with some perfect form of biological renewal. You learned that you were immortal and

FLINT: And to conceal it. To live some portion of a life, to pretend to age and then move on before my nature was suspected.

SPOCK: Your wealth and your intellect are the product of centuries of acquisition. You knew the greatest minds in history.

FLINT: Galileo, Socrates, Moses. I have married a hundred times, Captain. Selected, loved, cherished. Caressed a smoothness, inhaled a brief fragrance. Then age, death, the taste of dust. Do you understand?

SPOCK: You wanted a perfect, ultimate woman, as brilliant, as immortal as yourself. Your mate for all time.

FLINT: Designed by my heart. I could not love her more.










157b-36-1__15148 .jpg, from internet
dolls 810 wm160a 1 .jpg, from internet
from-internet_myrobotdoll_01 .jpg, from internet
from-internet_myrobotdoll_02 .jpg, from internet









From 5/18/1962 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Twilight Zone"::"I Sing the Body Electric" ) To 3/9/2024 ( Today , Saturday ) is 22576 days

22576 = 11288 + 11288

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/28/1996 ( premiere USA TV series "Love and Marriage" ) is 11288 days









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0734576/quotes/

IMDb

The Twilight Zone

I Sing the Body Electric

Quotes

Narrator: [middle narration] As of this moment, the wonderful electric grandmother moved into the lives of children and father. She became integral and important. She became the essence. As of this moment, they would never see lightning, never hear poetry read, never listen to foreign tongues without thinking of her. Everything they would ever see, hear, taste, feel would remind them of her. She was all life, and all life was wondrous, quick, electrical - like Grandma.










20161116_131158 .jpg, *me*, Kerry Wayne Buress, circa 1970 in Antlers, Oklahoma, and paternal great-grandmother, "Tiny"



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 08:32 AM Pacific-time USA Saturday 03/09/2024