I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.
If this is the first blog-post by me you're reading then you are galactically uninformed.
This Is What I Think.
Sunday, July 26, 2026
Today is 07/26/2026
by me, Kerry Burgess, 07/26/2026 8:17 PM
You Know How I Always Thought You're Cute But Psychological.
Doesn't all fit on the front of her shirt (not shown here)
1994-02-01_1-1
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julia_Garner
weapons-2025_00h-15m-58s-1 - Weapons (2025)
weapons-2025_00h-25m-02s - Weapons (2025)
weapons-2025_00h-25m-07s - Weapons (2025)
weapons-2025_00h-25m-13s - Weapons (2025)
weapons-2025_00h-25m-18s - Weapons (2025)
weapons-2025_00h-25m-26s - Weapons (2025)
From 4/12/1921 ( ) To 8/8/2025 ( ) is 38104 days
38104 = 19052 + 19052
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/31/2017 ( ) is 19052 days
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt26581740/releaseinfo/
IMDb
Weapons
Release info
United States August 8, 2025
1921-04-12_1-1
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Dougherty_(police_officer)
1921-04-12_1-2
From: RLSD LP
Sent: Sunday, December 31, 2017 9:56 AM
To: Kerry Burgess
Subject: Your RLSD LP Order Confirmation
Thanks for Your Order
Shipping Address
Kerry Burgess
Your Order Contains...
155cm WM 5ft1 DD-cup Sex Doll
Skin Color: Tan, Head: #39
DSC02086 - Barbie Seven
DSC03321 - Evelyn-B_157
DSC06904 - Hope-J_164
by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: H.V.O.M at 7:55 AM Monday, October 11, 2010
Kerry Burgess, in the only time I know about, because he has not returned from his second trip, was in there for a time I later presumed, because of his astronomical readings in the sky, of which I assumed was accurate in this real world. He had no clocks so he spent almost all his time, which was probably more than fifty years, trying to find a way to measure time. There were no people in that world but sometimes he would see mannequins positioned around and sometimes those mannequins would be positioned around where he had been trying to measure time, such as by chiseling marks into rock, which the mannequins were then standing in front of and that [chronology activity site] had been sabotaged.
Evelyn-B_157 says to me: No! No, you're not getting out of here today, you dumbass!
From 1/5/1951 ( from The Daily Princetonian publication, Princeton University: Acceleration Program Ready, Dodds States ) To 10/11/2010 ( ) is 21829 days
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/8/2025 ( ) is 21829 days
From 2/20/1962 ( John Glenn becomes the first United States of America astronaut into orbit of planet Earth ) To 8/8/2025 ( ) is 23180 days
23180 = 11590 + 11590
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/27/1997 ( premiere USA TV series "Stargate SG-1"::series premiere "Children of the Gods" ) is 11590 days
The Simpsons (TV Series)
Kiss Kiss, Bang Bangalore (2006)
Quotes
[Richard Dean Anderson has been kidnapped by Patty and Selma]
Richard Dean Anderson: You can't do this! People will know I'm missing. There's a liquor store I go to *every* morning!
- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 8:42 PM Pacific-timezone USA Sunday 07/26/2026








