This Is What I Think.

Sunday, July 04, 2010

Bill Gates-Barack Hussein Obama-Microsoft-Corbis the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America




----- Original Message ----
From: Kerry Burgess
To: hotline@dodig.mil; inspector.general@usdoj.gov; us.marshals@usdoj.gov
Sent: Sun, July 4, 2010 4:21:07 PM
Subject: Bill Gates-Barack Hussein Obama-Microsoft-Corbis the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America

To: hotline@dodig.mil; inspector.general@usdoj.gov; us.marshals@usdoj.gov

From: Kerry W. Burgess (official United States Marshals Service federal undercover identity created to investigate and prosecute and convict the criminal activity against the legitimate operations of the United States Department of Defense and against the legitimate operations of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration; an identity completely compromised by forces hostile to the United States of America)










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/E/Enemy_Of_The_State.html

Enemy Of The State


Where is she, Jen?

- Don't go in there.|She doesn't want to talk to you.|- Why not?

Because she's reading the paper.

- Asshole.|- Carla--

- How could you let me|find out like this?|- I'm findin' out like this.

This is all lies.|Th-- None of this stuff is true.

- So you're saying|you weren't there with her?|- Yes, I had lunch with her.

We have lunch once a month. She's the|contact for the investigator, Brill.

You were right about that. Someone|must have taken this picture off the|security camera outside the restaurant.

- You said she wasn't an issue.|- She's not- I have to see her|for business.

-And l-- And I knew if I told you that--|-Bobby, you had an affair|with this woman- An affair.

We went to a counsellor for a year-

And now you're standin' there lyin'|about even seein' her? You make me sick-

Carla, I am smeared all over|the newspapers for money-laundering|schemes, mob ties--

I lost my job. I am asking you--

I'm asking you to please just trust me|on this Rachel Banks thing right now.

How in God's name can I trust you?|Bobby, I want you to leave.

- Carla, I'm telling you|that this is all bullshit-|- I don't wanna hear anything else.

I don't wanna hear anything else.|I cannot think with you in my face.|I want you to leave.










From 6/19/1968 ( my 1st United States Navy Medal of Honor date of record and I am United States military fighter jet ace-in-single-day during Vietnam War ) to 5/1/1973 ( my graduation from University of Oxford at Lincoln College includes law degree ) is: 1777 days

From 5/1/1973 ( my graduation from University of Oxford at Lincoln College includes law degree ) to 3/13/1978 ( United States Department of the Army Order 31-3 General Of The Armies applies to me personally and professionally as Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan United States Navy ) is: 1777 days



From 9/2/1974 ( I returned to planet Earth after my 18 January 1974 first landing planet Venus ) To 6/7/1976 ( my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me and my wife ) is 644 days

From 6/7/1976 ( my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me and my wife ) To 3/13/1978 ( United States Department of the Army Order 31-3 General Of The Armies applies to me personally and professionally as Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan United States Navy ) is 644 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_of_the_Armies

General of the Armies

General of the Armies and General of the Armies of the United States are the highest possible ranks in the United States Army.


After World War II, which saw the introduction of U.S. "5-star" officers who outranked Washington, both Congress and the President revisited the issue of Washington's rank. To maintain George Washington's proper position as the first Commanding General of the United States Army, he was appointed, posthumously, to the grade of General of the Armies of the United States by congressional joint resolution Public Law 94-479 January 19, 1976, approved by President Gerald R. Ford on October 11, 1976. The law established the grade as having "rank and precedence over all other grades of the Army, past or present,"clearly making it superior to General of the Army. The Department of the Army Order 31-3, issued on March 13, 1978 had an effective appointment date of July 4, 1976. The rank ensures that no United States military officer outranks George Washington





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fleet_Admiral_%28United_States%29

Fleet Admiral (United States)

Fleet Admiral of the United States Navy (FADM), or more commonly referred to as Fleet Admiral, is a five-star flag officer rank and is presently considered the highest possible rank in the United States Navy.


The insignia for Fleet Admiral comprises five stars in a pentagon design with a thick rank stripe, below four smaller stripes, on the service dress blue uniform.


The Fleet Admiral rank is reserved for war-time use only










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086837/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

2010 (1984)


Dave Bowman: You see, something's going to happen. You must leave.

Heywood Floyd: What? What's going to happen?

Dave Bowman: Something wonderful.

Heywood Floyd: What?

Dave Bowman: I understand how you feel. You see, it's all very clear to me now. The whole thing. It's wonderful.










2003 television miniseries "Battlestar Galactica" DVD movie:

01:17:00


Lieutenant junior grade Sharon "Boomer" Valerii - Colonial Fleet Battlestar Galactica Raptor pilot: Forty-seven. Forty-seven.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_Three_(Battlestar_Galactica)

Number Three (Battlestar Galactica)

D'Anna Biers (Number Three) is a fictional character from the re-imagined Battlestar Galactica television series, played by Lucy Lawless.










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season2/galactica-208.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

2X08 - FINAL CUT

Original Airdate (SciFi): 09-SEP-05


Gaeta: Sir, alert vipers are away. Gun control reports weapons manned and ready.

Apollo: Apollo, wireless check.

Starbuck: Starbuck, I'm hearing you.

Hotdog: Hotdog, one-four-one, loud and clear.

Grayshirt: Grayshirt, loud and clear.

Kingston: Kingston, you're good. Initiate search pattern delta.

Apollo: Apollo, tally two cylon raiders, close formation.

Starbuck: This is Starbuck, roger that.

Kingston: Watch your formation.

Apollo: Prepare to engage. Weapons hot.

Kingston: Targets in view. Repeat target's in view. Lock 6-1-2-1. Weapons close 2-4-1

Gaeta: Copy that.

Grayshirt: Tango 1, Tango 1, Tango 1, weapons close 2-4-1

Hotdog: Engaging cylon radiers. Engaging cylon raiders.

Starbuck: They're breaking formation. Hotdog, stick with me.

Hotdog: Roger that.

Starbuck: Come on, you frakkin'--

Hotdog: I've got no joy, lost visual.

Kingston: He's on me, Right on my six.

Apollo: Come on Starbuck.

Starbuck: Hotdog, raiders on your left eight. I'm on 'em, I'm on 'em. Yeah, splash one!

Apollo: Targeting second raider.

Kingston: Kingston, bandit's breaking off, taking evasive action.

Hotdog: I've got him, Kingston. Come on, come to papa.

Apollo: Damn it, take the shot! That's a kill.

Adama: Yes!

Tigh: Dradis shows clear, Commander.

Adama: This is the commander. Cylon raiders were intercepted and destroyed. Good work, people.

Starbuck: Roger that, Galactica. Let's head back to the bird farm.

Adama: Secure from action stations. Set condition three.

Tigh: Mr. Gaeta, you have the deck.

Gaeta: Yes, sir. Set condition three throughout the ship. Repeat, set condition three.

Biers: Does this ever get any easier?

Dualla: No, ma'am. It gets harder.

Biers: Thank you.










1982 film "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" DVD movie:

00:19:53


Linda Barrett: So tell me, do you like Ron?

Stacy Hamilton: I like Ron, but it hurt so bad.

Linda Barrett: Don't worry. Keep doing it. It gets a lot better. I swear.

Stacy Hamilton: It better.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/29/08 5:17 AM

I had a very clear dream about being out to sea but the progress of the events seem to be somewhat out of sequence. I have been thinking about it after waking up and I feel it is important to note that certain events happened out of sequence in the dream and I cannot now remember the sequence as I dreamed, although the sequence of events that are out of order might only span a matter of hours. One reason that seemed important after I woke up is that I was thinking I had been flying an F-14 Tomcat during that event, because that notion was strong in my mind during one dream sequence of events, but then I seemed to be dreaming that I had actually been in an A-6 Intruder.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/29/08 5:21 AM

So anyway, I feel certain the dream sequence started off with me floating in the ocean and I had been in the water for at least two days and there was some concern in my mind about sharks.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/29/08 5:22 AM

Then I noticed a ship was approaching and I was waving my arms to get their attention but I think they had already spotted me and they were approaching me to extract me from the water and they were coming so close I thought they were going to run over me.

There is also something wrong with the proportions in that dream as well, in that the ship seemed a lot smaller than it should be, or something like that. I feel certain it was a Ticonderoga-class cruiser so that would mean, if that really was the class of U.S. Navy ship, that the dream occurred during the 1980's or later. I had no other sense of time and date to the dream.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/29/08 5:25 AM

I remember something about identifying the bow structure of the ship and that was how I knew it was a Ticonderoga but after waking up, I have been wondering why I cannot remember other identifying details about the Ticonderoga-class, such as that large, distinctive forward superstructure or whether it had a rail-launcher or the absence of the rail-launcher, indicating it was one of the later VLS versions.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/29/08 5:27 AM

After the ship pulled past me as I floated in the ocean, I saw a Seahawk helo lift off from the deck, seemingly from the bow, which is odd, and then it was approaching me and I was anticipating it is winch me up as it hovered over me. Another odd detail is that it actually seemed to land, although I cannot visualize it landing, impossibly, on the ocean surface, but I recall that detail because I noted that the tail rotors almost hit me.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/29/08 5:30 AM

Then I was in the ship and I seemed to be in CIC, judging by all the equipment and I was sitting in chair and I was still wearing wet clothes. I can visualize one person that was talking to me more than anyone else but I cannot visualize enough detail about him to describe.

It seems it was then in the dream that I started to dream, or to think, about the events that led to me being in the ocean. I still feel a certain amount of confusion as to whether I dreamed it all in sequence as it occurred, in that this all is probably a true experience I was dreaming about, or whether I dreamed it in the sequence as I am not writing.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/29/08 5:33 AM

As some point in the dream, and that seems to be associated to other events in this dream sequence, I was flying in the B/N seat of an A-6 Intruder and something happened, that I never did seem to know about in the dream, and I was going to have to eject, along with the pilot. At some point since waking up, I am aware that the pilot did not survive and I recall that I never did see him again in the dream. So I don't know what happened and why we had to eject but certain details seem unrealistic, even though I can still visualize sitting there in that B/N seat. One detail is that I was not wearing any kind of harness or belt and after what ever event it was that made us eject, I pulled across an automobile seatbelt and I can still visualize clipping it in.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/29/08 5:38 AM

I think that was just before I noted that I seemed to be sitting in some kind of high-back desk chair and that I pulled the lever that caused the seat back to un-recline, or whatever is the proper word, and the seat back was actually causing me to lean forward.

Then when I, or we, as I can only recally myself ejecting, and similar to scenes in "Top Gun" and "Flight of the Intruder," but with different results, I was blasted through the plexiglass canopy and it shattered as I was blasted through it. I did not seem to suffer any injuries from going through the canopy and I ponder every time over that scene in "Flight of the Intruder.

I think that was the extent of my dream. I think then the dream picks up with me floating in the ocean for at least 2 days and a USN ship rescuing me.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]










http://www.navy.mil/management/photodb/photos/050219-N-9543M-020.jpg

NAVY.mil

The Official Website of the UNITED STATES NAVY

050219-N-9543M-020 Pacific Ocean (Feb. 19, 2005) - An SH-60F Seahawk, assigned to the "Chargers" of Helicopter Anti-Submarine Squadron One Four (HS-14), drops-off personnel on the bow of the guided missile cruiser USS Cowpens (CG 63) as it conducts operations off the coast of Japan. U.S. Navy photo by Photographer's Mate 2nd Class Kaitlyn Rae Vargo (RELEASED)


http://www.navy.mil/view_photos_top.asp

050219-N-9543M-020










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season2/galactica-208.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

2X08 - FINAL CUT

Original Airdate (SciFi): 09-SEP-05


Biers: Does this ever get any easier?

Dualla: No, ma'am. It gets harder.

Biers: Thank you.

Galactica - Hangar

Bell: So how did it go out there?

Apollo: Well, we didn't lose anyone. That's a good day.










http://www.cswap.com/1996/Executive_Decision/cap/en/25fps/a/02_02

Executive Decision


2:02:19
Who are you?

2:02:21
Dr. Grant. . .

2:02:22
. . .Agent Perry, FBI.
You`re wanted at the Pentagon.

2:02:26
Sorry I asked.

2:02:28
Jean, wait!

2:02:31
Can I buy you some coffee?

2:02:38
As long as you`re not flying.

2:02:42
No problem.

2:02:58
So, Jean, tell me something. . . .

2:03:00
Do you like hockey?

2:03:02
Hockey?

No, I only like baseball.










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=44174

The American Presidency Project

Ronald Reagan

XL President of the United States: 1981 - 1989

Remarks and a Question-and-Answer Session With Orange County Republicans at a Target '82 Fundraising Reception in Costa Mesa, California

August 20, 1981

The President. Thank you very much. Stu [Spencer], that's going to be a hard act to follow. [Laughter]

Well, I am delighted to be back here, and I've had a day in which it's just fitting that I should be here in the place that I've often described as "where the Republicans go before they die." [Laughter]


Q. The Libyan situation is on everybody's mind.

The President. The Libyan situation is on everyone's mind. Well, it's very simple. We have annually held Sixth Fleet exercises in the Mediterranean. And you hold them-and other countries do, too—hold them in a certain portion of the Mediterranean. And that is opposite what is called the Gulf of Sidra. Now, the Gulf of Sidra is a great indentation in the coast of Africa. And we all know the laws about what are territorial waters and what are international waters open to all. But Qadhafi has drawn a line from the two points of land farthest out straight across that Gulf. It's as if we drew a line from the tip of Florida over to the Rio Grande River, the border of Texas, and then said, "That whole Gulf is our water. That's not international waters."

And so he has said that is the line. Now, in the last couple of years, for whatever reason, I don't know, our Navy has been ordered to hold its maneuvers, but to stay on the other side of that line and not challenge that. And I was given the briefing on the maneuvers before they were held, quite some time ago. And these are international waters. And I approved the idea that, while we don't want to be provocative or anything else, good Lord, we send our ships into the Black Sea, just as the Russians send theirs into the Caribbean to establish the fact that they are international waters. So, the exercises properly required crossing, to a certain extent, that line. And as I say, it's still international waters, and I approved that—that we would do that.

Now, we were aware that there might be some harassment, because for the last couple of years, Libyan planes have come out and harassed not only our planes out in international waters but French planes, and in one instance or two have even fired. Whether they were firing directly at the plane or not, we don't know, but this was the kind of harassment tactics they were following. And in the briefing the question came up with regard to if they actually became hostile and fired on our forces' ships or planes, what would our response be in these maneuvers? We notified everyone in advance that we were going to hold the maneuvers, and there was only one answer to that question. If our men are fired on, our men are going to shoot back.

So, they shot back, as you know. [Laughter] And there's been a lot of talk, and the press has been very concerned, because 6 hours went by before they awoke me at 4:30 in the morning to tell me about it. And there's a very good answer to that. Why? If our planes were shot down, yes, they'd wake me up right away; if the other fellow's were shot down, why wake me up? [Laughter]










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

1-01 - 33 (Pilot) 10/18/04


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season1/galactica-101.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

1X01 - 33

Original Airdate: January 14, 2005 (USA)


Starbuck: Why are we arguing about this?

Apollo: I have no idea.

Starbuck: Neither do I. You're the CAG, act like one.

Apollo: What the hell does that mean?

Starbuck: It means that you're still acting like you're everyone's best friend. We're not friends, you're the CAG. "Be careful out there"? Our job isn't to be careful, it's to shoot Cylons out of the frakkin' sky. "Good hunting" is what you say. And now one of your idiot pilots is acting like a child and refusing to take her pills. So she either says "Yes, sir" and obeys a direct order, or you smack her in the mouth, and you drag her sorry ass down to sick bay, and you make her take those pills.

(Pause, then she snickers. He follows.)

Apollo: Well, I'm glad I'm not working for you.

Starbuck: Damn right you're glad.










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

1-03 - Bastille Day 11/01/04


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season1/galactica-103.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

1X03 - BASTILLE DAY

Original Airdate: January 21, 2005 (USA)


Astral Queen - Command

Wilkins: So who the hell is Tom Zarek?

Billy: He's a freedom fighter. He's a– he's a prisoner of conscience.

Dualla: He's a butcher.

Billy: His colony was exploited by the other 11 for centuries. His people were marginalized, brutalized...

Dualla: I'm from Sagittaron, and that man does not speak for all of us. He blew up a government building










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=43898

The American Presidency Project

Ronald Reagan

XL President of the United States: 1981 - 1989

Proclamation 4847—National Safe Boating Week, 1981

June 4th, 1981


By the President of the United States of America

A Proclamation

Americans enjoy a multitude of sports and recreational activities that serve to refresh the body and spirit. For many of our citizens, recreation means boating.

Those involved in recreational boating should always remember that the primary responsibility for safety rests with the individual. And while a cruise can be a wonderful experience for one person or an entire family, it can also result in tragedy.

Aware of the need for boating safety, the Congress enacted the joint resolution of June 4, 1958 (36 U.S.C. 161) as amended, requesting that the President proclaim a National Safe Boating Week.

Now, Therefore, I, Ronald Reagan, President of the United States of America, do hereby designate the week beginning on June 7, 1981 as National Safe Boating Week.










[ MSNBC and NBC television network corporation the Domestic Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis the International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis & MSNBC and NBC television network corporation staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


From 5/19/1991 ( premiere US TV movie "A Seduction in Travis County" ) To 7/15/1996 ( MSNBC and NBC television network corporation & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 1884 days

From 7/15/1996 ( MSNBC and NBC television network corporation & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) To 9/11/2001 ( New York City and Headquarters of the United States Department of Defense "The Pentagon" attacked by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush with massive fatalities and destruction ) is 1884 days



From 7/15/1996 ( MSNBC and NBC television network corporation & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) To 9/11/2001 ( New York City and Headquarters of the United States Department of Defense "The Pentagon" attacked by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush with massive fatalities and destruction ) is 1884 days

1884 = 942 + 942

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 9/30/1961 ( Crystal Bernard ) is 942 days



From 5/26/1993 ( premiere US TV movie "Without Warning: Terror in the Towers" ) To 7/15/1996 ( MSNBC and NBC television network corporation & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 1146 days

1146 = 573 + 573

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 9/26/1960 ( premiere US TV series "The Blue Angels"::series premiere episode "Angel on Trial" ) is 573 days



From 1/17/1964 ( Michelle Obama the International Terrorist violently against the United States federal government actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) To 7/15/1996 ( MSNBC and NBC television network corporation & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 11868 days

11868 = 5934 + 5934

'59-34' ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK )



From 2/8/1976 ( premiere US film "Taxi Driver" ) To 7/15/1996 ( MSNBC and NBC television network corporation & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 7463 days

7463 = 3731 + 3732

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) to 5/21/1969 ( date hijacked from me:I am Princeton University Medical Doctor degree graduate ) is 3731 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 5/21/1969 ( date hijacked from me:I am Princeton University Medical Doctor degree graduate ) is 3732 days



From 12/21/1967 ( premiere US film "The Graduate" ) To 7/15/1996 ( MSNBC and NBC television network corporation & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 10434 days

10434 = 5217 + 5217

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 6/15/1973 ( Neil Patrick Harris ) is 5217 days



From 12/10/1977 ( Nobel Peace Prize presented to Amnesty International ) To 7/15/1996 ( MSNBC and NBC television network corporation & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 6792 days

6792 = 3396 + 3396

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 6/19/1968 ( date hijacked from me:my 1st United States Navy Medal of Honor date of record and I am United States military fighter jet ace-in-single-day during Vietnam War ) is: 3396 days



From 12/25/1968 ( date hijacked from me:I was United States Apollo 8 spacecraft United States Navy astronaut in orbit of Earth's moon ) to 7/15/1996 ( MSNBC and NBC television network corporation & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is: 10064 days

10064 = 5032 + 5032

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 12/11/1972 ( date hijacked from me:I was United States Apollo 17 Challenger spacecraft United States Navy astronaut landing on Earth's moon ) is: 5032 days



From 5/1/1973 ( date hijacked from me:my graduation from University of Oxford at Lincoln College includes law degree ) To 12/7/1984 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "2010" ) is 4238 days

From 12/7/1984 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "2010" ) To 7/15/1996 ( MSNBC and NBC television network corporation & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 4238 days



From 11/10/1932 ( Roy Scheider ) To 9/12/1964 ( date hijacked from me:I am active duty United States Navy officer ) is 11629 days

From 9/12/1964 ( date hijacked from me:I am active duty United States Navy officer ) To 7/15/1996 ( MSNBC and NBC television network corporation & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 11629 days



From 3/9/1934 ( Yuri Gagarin - first Soviet Union astronaut in space and orbit of planet Earth ) To 5/12/1965 ( date hijacked from me:I am active duty United States Navy aviator and United States Astronaut ) is 11387 days

From 5/12/1965 ( date hijacked from me:I am active duty United States Navy aviator and United States Astronaut ) To 7/15/1996 ( MSNBC and NBC television network corporation & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 11387 days



From 10/9/1971 ( date hijacked from me:I am board-certified surgeon as Dr. Thomas Reagan MD ) To 7/15/1996 ( MSNBC and NBC television network corporation & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 9046 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 12/9/1983 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Scarface" & premiere US film "Christine" & premiere US film "Sudden Impact" ) is 9046 days



From 9/1/1983 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush-Communist destroys Korean Air Lines Flight 007 aircraft and Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush-Communist murders all crew and passengers of Korean Air Lines Flight 007 ) To 7/15/1996 ( MSNBC and NBC television network corporation & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 4701 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 1/15/1972 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Emergency!" ) is 4701 days



From 10/11/1968 ( date hijacked from me:I was United States Apollo 7 spacecraft United States Navy astronaut entering orbit of planet Earth ) To 7/15/1996 ( MSNBC and NBC television network corporation & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 10139 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 4/19/1991 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Drop Dead Fred" starring my wife ) is 10139 days



From 7/3/1971 ( Jim Morrison - deceased ) To 7/15/1996 ( MSNBC and NBC television network corporation & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 9144 days

9144 = 4572 + 4572

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 1/21/1976 ( date hijacked from me:my first landing on planet Mars and my documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of planet Mars ) is 4572 days



From 9/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my first day as university student and graduate student instructor at Princeton University where I earned Medical Doctor degree ) To 7/15/1996 ( MSNBC and NBC television network corporation & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 11274 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 1/14/1990 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series episode "The Simpsons"::"Bart the Genius" ) is 11274 days


http://archives.seattletimes.nwsource.com/cgi-bin/texis.cgi/web/vortex/display?slug=2339309&date=19960715&query=msnbc

Business: Monday, July 15, 1996


Microsoft, NBC Launch Their Cable/Internet News Operation

Chuck Taylor, Michele Matassa Flores

Seattle Times Staff Reporters

Anticipating the convergence of computers and television, Microsoft Corp. and NBC today turned on the MSNBC cable channel and its companion Internet information site - entering the soon-to-be-crowded 24-hour news business.

The TV channel, whose slogan is "you're connected," signed on at 6 a.m. Pacific time, replacing NBC-owned America's Talking as a programming option in about 22.5 million cable households.

MSNBC Interactive on the World Wide Web (http://www.msnbc.com) replaced Microsoft's MSN News.










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0004751

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Crystal Bernard
Date of Birth: 30 September 1961
"Wings" .... Helen Chapel










http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0108580

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Without Warning: Terror in the Towers (1993) (TV)

Release Date: 26 May 1993 (USA)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102870/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

A Seduction in Travis County (1991) (TV)

Country Date

USA 19 May 1991










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxi_Driver

Taxi Driver

Release date(s) February 8, 1976

Taxi Driver is a 1976 thriller/drama film directed by Martin Scorsese and written by Paul Schrader. The movie is set in early post-Vietnam Era New York City and stars Robert De Niro as Travis Bickle, a lonely, isolated taxi driver


Jodie Foster as the 12-year-old prostitute he attempts to save





http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2349292/bio

Biography for

Michelle Obama


Date of Birth

17 January 1964

Spouse

Barack Obama (3 October 1992 - present)


Graduated from Princeton University with a B.A. in Sociology, and went on to earn a J.D. from Harvard Law School.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Election_fraud

Electoral fraud

Electoral fraud is illegal interference with the process of an election. Acts of fraud tend to involve affecting vote counts to bring about a election result, whether by increasing the vote share of the favored candidate, depressing the vote share of the rival candidates or both. What electoral fraud is under law varies from country to country; methods which are illegal in one country may not be in another. Many kinds of voter fraud are outlawed in electoral legislation but others are in violation of general laws such as those banning assault, harassment or libel. Although technically the term 'electoral fraud' covers only those acts which are illegal, the term is sometimes used to describe acts which although legal, are considered to be morally unacceptable, outside the spirit of electoral laws or in violation of the principles of democracy. Show elections, in which only one candidate can win, are sometimes considered to be electoral fraud although they
may comply with the law.

In national elections, successful electoral fraud can have the effect of a coup d'état or corruption of democracy. In a narrow election a small amount of fraud may be enough to change the result. If the result is not affected, fraud can still have a damaging effect if not punished, as it can reduce voters' confidence in democracy. Even the perception of fraud can be damaging as it makes people less inclined to accept election results. This can lead to the breakdown of democracy and the establishment of a dictatorship.

Electoral fraud is not limited to political polls and can happen in any election where the potential gain is worth the risk for the cheater; as in elections for labor union officials, student councils, sports judging, and the awarding of merit to books, films, music or television programmes.

Despite many instances of electoral fraud, it remains a difficult phenomenon to study. This follows from its inherent illegality. Harsh penalties aimed at deterring electoral fraud make it likely that individuals who perpetrate fraud do so with the expectation that it either will not be discovered or will be excused.


Prosecution

In countries with strong laws and effective legal systems, lawsuits can be brought against those who have allegedly committed fraud; but determent with legal prosecution would not be enough. Although the penalties for getting caught may be severe, the rewards for succeeding are likely to be worth the risk. The rewards range from benefits in contracting to total control of a country.