This Is What I Think.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Columbia




In my memory of deploying to the Mediterranean Sea on the USS Wainwright CG 28 in late 1989, as I have written before several times, one of my hobbies when not on watch was the write computer programs on my personal computer and which was a personal computer manufactured by the Commodore corporation. One of my endeavors was creating an analog clock display and I was thinking last night again about that and I decided that what I was actually doing was thinking about my theories on developing a device that would literally transport a person back and forth through time, just as you see in the movies. So what I thought about last night was that while my memory of writing software to create my own figurative time machine on my personal computer then that memory could be my so-called 'symbolic memory' in my mind but that does not necessarily mean it is one of my so-called 'artificial memories.' Rather, as I was thinking last night, that memory is sort of a selective memory that is the only part of the overall story my subconscious mind will let me think about now in conventional terms in my conscious awareness. What I was thinking last night was that I really was writing that software for that analog clock on my personal computer but I had a different reason for that activity. The reason was that other people worked in that ship's compartment and I was doing that to see who talked to who about what. And I did that because I had become aware that other people somehow knew that I was going to be the inventor of time travel.

So I did invent time travel but maybe I did actually do that in the past relative to this present day. What I started feeling certain about last night is that I did invent something incredible in the early 1990's and what I was thinking last night is that as I was trying to create a time traveler machine I succeeded in creating a matter transportation device but that does not have time traveler capability in the classic sense. Oh, sure, it saves time by making long trips shorter but it does not transport anything back or forward through time. My first major successful test before 1994 was that I transported myself to the planet Neptune and back using that device I created. I knew what kind of survival gear I would need to arrive there because I had first sent a probe there to review the environment.

I exist here now as another successful, but miserable, test of that device. I could activate that machine at any time and leave here but that is not part of the plan. To leave now would be, simply, selfish on my part. I write these details knowing full well that the cowards at Microsoft and Microsoft's Bill Gates are going to continue creating as much violence around me as they can possibly get away with and their terroristic reasons are to force me to activate my matter transporter and leave whatever hell on Earth they create around me and all the people around me at the time.

Needless to say, I don't see any of those cowards standing around a few inches near me waiting to jump into the portal when I open it for matter transportation.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_South_Carolina

Wikipedia


University of South Carolina


The University of South Carolina (also referred to as USC, SC, or Carolina) is a public, co-educational research university located in Columbia, South Carolina, United States, with 7 surrounding satellite campuses. Its historic campus covers over 359 acres (145 ha) in downtown Columbia not far from the South Carolina State House. The University has been recognized by the Carnegie Foundation for its research and engagement, has received a Top-10 ranking from U.S. News & World Report for being "most promising and innovative," and for decades has received annual recognition for its prestigious undergraduate and graduate International Business programs.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Security_Agency

Wikipedia


National Security Agency


The National Security Agency/Central Security Service


is a cryptologic intelligence agency of the United States Department of Defense responsible for the collection and analysis of foreign communications and foreign signals intelligence, as well as protecting U.S. government communications and information systems, which involves cryptanalysis and cryptography.

The NSA is directed by at least a lieutenant general or vice admiral.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer_science

Wikipedia


Computer science

Computer science or computing science (abbreviated CS) is the study of the theoretical foundations of information and computation and of practical techniques for their implementation and application in computer systems. Computer scientists invent algorithmic processes that create, describe, and transform information and formulate suitable abstractions to model complex systems.

Computer science has many sub-fields; some, such as computational complexity theory, study the properties of computational problems, while others, such as computer graphics, emphasize the computation of specific results. Still others focus on the challenges in implementing computations. For example, programming language theory studies approaches to describe computations, while computer programming applies specific programming languages to solve specific computational problems, and human-computer interaction focuses on the challenges in making computers and computations useful, usable, and universally accessible to humans.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master%27s_degree

Wikipedia


Master's degree

A master's degree is an academic degree granted to individuals who have undergone study demonstrating a mastery or high-order overview of a specific field of study or area of professional practice. Within the area studied, graduates are posited to possess advanced knowledge of a specialized body of theoretical and applied topics; high order skills in analysis, critical evaluation and/or professional application; and the ability to solve complex problems and think rigorously and independently.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctor_of_Philosophy

Doctor of Philosophy

Doctor of Philosophy, abbreviated as PhD, Ph.D., DPhil or D.Phil. (for the Latin philosophiae doctor or doctor philosophiae), in English-speaking countries, is a postgraduate academic degree awarded by universities. The academic level of degrees known as doctorates of philosophy varies considerably according to the country, institution and time period, from entry-level research degrees to higher doctorates.

The term "philosophy" does not refer solely to the modern field of philosophy, but is used in a broader sense in accordance with its original Greek meaning, which is "love of wisdom". In most of Europe, all fields other than theology, law and medicine were traditionally known as philosophy.

The doctorate of philosophy as it exists today originated as a doctorate in the liberal arts at the Humboldt University, and was eventually adopted by American universities, becoming common in large parts of the world in the 20th century.













http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astronaut

Wikipedia


Astronaut

An astronaut


is a person trained by a human spaceflight program to command, pilot, or serve as a crew member of a spacecraft. While generally reserved for professional space travelers, the terms are sometimes applied to anyone who travels into space










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:USMC_-_Divers_Insignia.png

File:USMC - Divers Insignia.png





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Badges_of_the_United_States_Marine_Corps

Badges of the United States Marine Corps

Insignia and badges of the United States Marine Corps are military "badges" issued by the United States Department of the Navy to Marines who achieve certain qualifications and accomplishments while serving on both active and reserve duty in the United States Marine Corps.

As described in Chapters 4 and 5 of Marine Corps Uniform Regulations, "badges" are categorized as breast insignia (worn immediately above ribbons/medals), identification badges (usually worn at breast pocket level), and marksmanship badges (worn immediately below ribbons).

For the purpose of this article, the term "badge" shall be used exclusively to describe identification badges and marksmanship badges, and the term "insignia" shall be used for other worn accouterments, according to the language in Marine Corps Uniform Regulations.

The modern day United States Marine Corps currently maintains the following breast insignia and identification badges:


Diver Insignia

Main article: Diver insignia

Diver Insignia are issued to personnel who are qualified divers and is given in several degrees. The first degree of diver insignia is SCUBA Diver.


Combatant diver insignia is issued to graduates of the Combatant Diver Course, who are typically in the recon community. This badge features a Dräger LAR-V rebreather and low-profile diving mask.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0037468/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

With the Marines at Tarawa (1944)

Country Date

USA 2 March 1944










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/T/Time_Machine_The.html


Time Machine The [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


- Do you need a lift? - Yes, yes.
- How do you keep the water temperature stable? - There's a cantilevered gasket...
- On the fuel regulator...
Oh, God. Uh...
Much obliged. I'm always forgetting the damn brake.










From 3/2/1944 ( premiere US film "With the Marines at Tarawa" ) To 3/4/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Time Machine" ) is 21186 days

21186 = 10593 + 10593

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/3/1994 ( Susan Smith admits to murdering her two children in her car in John D. Long Lake near Union South Carolina and the car had been days earlier discovered by me the known official Chief Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and reported to other officials and in order to maintain investigation of Susan Smith and her co-conspirators that include Microsoft's Bill Gates ) is 10593 days



From 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) To 3/4/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Time Machine" ) is 3722 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/11/1976 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Six Million Dollar Man"::"Welcome Home, Jaime - Part 1" ) is 3722 days



From 2/20/1962 ( United States NASA Mercury-Atlas 6 Friendship 7 puts the first American astronaut into orbit of the planet Earth ) To 3/4/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Time Machine" ) is 14622 days

14622 = 7311 + 7311

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/8/1985 ( United States President Ronald Reagan and United States Public Law 99-145 authorizes the United States Prisoner of War Medal for the United States of America military forces ) is 7311 days



From 12/4/1985 ( premiere United Kingdom film "Back to the Future" ) To 3/4/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Time Machine" ) is 5934 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/31/1982 ( premiere US TV movie "World War III" ) is 5934 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0268695/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

The Time Machine (2002)

USA 4 March 2002 (premiere)










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/T/Time_Machine_The.html


Time Machine The [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


- Do you need a lift? - Yes, yes.
- How do you keep the water temperature stable? - There's a cantilevered gasket...
- On the fuel regulator...
Oh, God. Uh...
Much obliged. I'm always forgetting the damn brake.
Hop in. I'll give you a perambulation before it breaks down again.
Oh, uh, I'm afraid I have a prior engagement.
Well, another time then. We perambulate here most every night.
Certainly.
- Get a horse!










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0268695/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Time Machine (2002) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


David Philby: A professor from Columbia University










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/T/Time_Machine_The.html


Time Machine The [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


A professor at Columbia should not be corresponding with a crazy German bookkeeper.
He's a patent clerk, not a bookkeeper.
I think Mr. Einstein deserves all the support I can give him.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120815/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Saving Private Ryan (1998) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Captain Miller: I'm a schoolteacher. I teach English composition... in this little town called Adley, Pennsylvania. The last eleven years, I've been at Thomas Alva Edison High School. I was a coach of the baseball team in the springtime. Back home, I tell people what I do for a living and they think well, now that figures. But over here, it's a big, a big mystery.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_propaganda

Nazi propaganda

Propaganda, the coordinated attempt to influence public opinion through the use of media, was skillfully used by the Nazi Party in the years leading up to and during Adolf Hitler's leadership of Germany (1933–1945). Nazi propaganda provided a crucial instrument for acquiring and maintaining power, and for the implementation of their policies, including the pursuit of total war and the extermination of millions of people in the Holocaust.


As to the methods to be employed, he explains:

"Propaganda must not investigate the truth objectively and, in so far as it is favourable to the other side, present it according to the theoretical rules of justice; yet it must present only that aspect of the truth which is favourable to its own side.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/T/Time_Machine_The.html


Time Machine The


The problem is with the faculty. They're dinosaurs.
They're already extinct; they just don't know it.
They'll be discovered by some future archaeologist, and he won't know what to make of them.
Their dim little eyes, devoid of any curiosity...
Alex, it's your first year as associate professor.