This Is What I Think.

Monday, September 19, 2011

Emergency Contact Number: __________




From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/16/1991 ( my first successful test of my hyperspace matter transportation device ) is 9265 days





From 6/21/1982 ( Prince William the Duke of Cambridge ) To 3/16/1991 ( my first successful test of my hyperspace matter transportation device ) is 3190 days

3190 = 1595 + 1595

From 3/4/1959 ( the birthdate London England time of my brother Thomas Reagan ) to 7/16/1963 ( my brother's wife Phoebe ) is 1595 days










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 28, 2006


I don't know what the "silver strand" is, but as soon as I read it, I was reminded of some thoughts or dreams I used to have. In the dream or thought, I was flying back from somewhere, maybe Desert Storm, and the aircraft crashed on an island. The aircraft was carrying one of these desert vehicles. These thoughts or dreams were recurring and sometimes there were other survivors on the island with me, other times I was alone.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 28 August 2006 excerpt ends]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/U/US_Marshals.html

US Marshals [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


That must be the gun that shot Newman.
I see you went with the Glock.
Just like yours.
Can I see it?
Kind of, sort of...
...want to emulate you,|you being my mentor and all.