This Is What I Think.

Wednesday, September 07, 2011

George Walker Bush the active felon fugitive from United States of America federal justice and the International War Criminal violently against USA.




http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0062568/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"Hawaii Five-O" (1968)


[repeated line]

Det. Steve McGarrett: Book him, Danno. Murder one.










http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=MV000079920000&sid=64312&sn=TCMHD&st=201109060845&cn=701

excite


Them! (1954)

701 TCMHD: Tuesday, September 6 8:45 AM

1954, NR, ***, 01:34, B & W, English, United States,

Bug experts (Edmund Gwenn, Joan Weldon), a state trooper (James Whitmore) and an FBI agent track giant mutant ants from New Mexico to Los Angeles.

Cast: James Whitmore, Edmund Gwenn, Joan Weldon, James Arness, Onslow Stevens, Sean McClory, Chris Drake, Sandy Descher, Mary Ann Hokanson, Fess Parker, William Schallert, Leonard Nimoy, Olin Howlin Director(s): Gordon Douglas Producer(s): David Weisbart










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0047573/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Them! (1954)

Country Date

USA 16 June 1954 (New York City, New York)










http://movie.subtitlr.com/subtitle/show/279062


Them! (1954)


Texans. When bigger stories are told, Texans will tell them.
Should fit in with the kind of stuff they're looking for upstairs.
-Know what's going on in this building? -No.
Real "T.S." stuff. Top Secret.
Okay, we'll meet you at the airport in 20 minutes.
Says he can have us in Brownsville in less than three hours.
Good luck, Bob.
They ain't kidding me. Nobody is. Not you, not anybody.
This isn't a hospital. This is a loony bin. A nuthouse.


Do you think I'm crazy? I don't care what you think. I'm not!
I saw those things with my own two eyes!
Do you think anybody could make it up? A guy would have to be nuts....
You're a flyer. You didn't get that yard sitting on the ground.
You've seen guys blow their stacks.
Do you think I act and talk like a guy who has lost his marbles?
Tell us what you saw, Mr. Crotty.
I've told those head-shrinking doctors four dozen times! I'm sick of it.
I tell them and I get laughed at and clucked over.
You promise not to laugh at me?


Promise.
Okay.
I was flying south from Corpus Christi, heading here, Brownsville.
I turned in from the Gulf, heading for the airport about 20 miles out...
...all of a sudden I see these flying saucers.
Three of them. One big and two little ones.
I had to do some fancy flying or they'd have run right into me.
I dived down and landed in the first place I saw, a street.
I've never been so rattled in my life.
I cracked up a little, sure.


I plowed into an old Ford and ended up on someone's porch.
Who wouldn't lose their head after seeing something like that?
-They were flying saucers? -I don't know what else to call them.
They were shaped...
...like ants.
It sounds crazy but that's what they were shaped like.
The big one was about 15 feet long and had wings like a fly.
The other two seemed to be chasing the big one. One here. Two here.
They zoomed around me like kamikazes. Scared me out of my pants!
Excuse me, ma'am.


They said that Ford wasn't a new one. It was all beat up to begin with.
So what's all the beef?.
You don't believe me either. Do you?
On the contrary, we do.
You do?
Good.
What direction were these flying saucers going the last time you saw them?
West, I'd say. Yes, due west.
Will you get me out of here?
-We'll speak to the doctor about it. -I'd appreciate it.


Try and get my clothes, too. They only gave me these slippers...
...but not even a rope to hold up my pants.
-We'll be seeing you. -Be right neighborly if you could help.
I'll sure be hoping.
-Mr. Graham? -Yes?
How was your talk with Mr. Crotty?
You're wise to keep him locked up, Doctor.
I've recommended his release. He's not demented.
I'm convinced he's trying to pull a publicity stunt with this weird story.
The government wants him to be kept here...


...so he doesn't get any publicity.
The government?
He's to have no visitors.
If any information is given out about him, you'll be held responsible.
I can't tell you why this is essential.
We'll let you know as soon as possible. We'll tell you when he's well.










From 6/16/1954 ( premiere US film "Them!" ) To 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 14797 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/8/2006 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the groundbreaking of the Microsoft Data Center Quincy Washington & all Microsoft activity & United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the George Walker Bush nomination of Michael Hayden & all George Walker Bush activity ) is 14797 days



From 12/6/1958 ( Aleksandr Baluev ) To 5/8/2006 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the groundbreaking of the Microsoft Data Center Quincy Washington & all Microsoft activity & United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the George Walker Bush nomination of Michael Hayden & all George Walker Bush activity ) is 17320 days

17320 = 8660 + 8660

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/19/1989 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush murders 111 passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 232 and destroys the United Airlines Flight 232 aircraft because I was a passenger of United Airlines Flight 232 as United States Navy Petty Officer Second Class Kerry Wayne Burgess and I was assigned to maintain custody of a United States military prisoner ) is 8660 days



From 2/18/1991 ( the Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-George Bush attack against the US Navy warship USS Princeton CG 59 as another attempt to murder Tom Reagan the US Navy SEAL and me the known official Deputy United States Marshal and United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer 1 Kerry Burgess as we both served the US Navy presence in the Persian Gulf again at the same time ) To 5/8/2006 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the groundbreaking of the Microsoft Data Center Quincy Washington & all Microsoft activity & United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the George Walker Bush nomination of Michael Hayden & all George Walker Bush activity ) is 5558 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/20/1981 ( Ronald Wilson Reagan in office as the 40th President of the United States of America ) is 5558 days



From 1/23/1954 ( premiere US film "Killers from Space" ) To 5/8/2006 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the groundbreaking of the Microsoft Data Center Quincy Washington & all Microsoft activity & United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the George Walker Bush nomination of Michael Hayden & all George Walker Bush activity ) is 19098 days

19098 = 9549 + 9549

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer 1 Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 9549 days



From 11/8/1985 ( United States President Ronald Reagan and United States Public Law 99-145 authorizes the United States Prisoner of War Medal for the United States of America military forces ) To 5/8/2006 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the groundbreaking of the Microsoft Data Center Quincy Washington & all Microsoft activity & United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the George Walker Bush nomination of Michael Hayden & all George Walker Bush activity ) is 7486 days

7486 = 3743 + 3743

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/1/1976 ( premiere US TV series "Rich Man, Poor Man" ) is 3743 days



From 5/6/1948 ( premiere United Kingdom film "Hamlet" ) To 5/8/2006 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the groundbreaking of the Microsoft Data Center Quincy Washington & all Microsoft activity & United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the George Walker Bush nomination of Michael Hayden & all George Walker Bush activity ) is 21186 days

21186 = 10593 + 10593

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/3/1994 ( Susan Smith admits to murdering her two children in her car in John D. Long Lake near Union South Carolina and the car had been days earlier discovered by me the known official Chief Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and reported to other officials and in order to maintain investigation of Susan Smith and her co-conspirators that include Microsoft's Bill Gates ) is 10593 days



From 10/3/1993 ( the Battle of Mogadishu Somalia begins as the premeditated criminal event staged by George Herbert Walker Bush & Bill Clinton for the explicit purpose of murdering me Kerry Wayne Burgess the known official Deputy United States Marshal and United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer 1 and as many other United States of America soldiers sailors marines as possible ) To 5/8/2006 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the groundbreaking of the Microsoft Data Center Quincy Washington & all Microsoft activity & United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the George Walker Bush nomination of Michael Hayden & all George Walker Bush activity ) is 4600 days

4600 = 2300 + 2300

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/19/1972 ( premiere US TV series episode "Bewitched"::"George Washington Zapped Here - Part 1" ) is 2300 days



From 12/3/1951 ( Joseph Poindexter - deceased ) To 5/8/2006 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the groundbreaking of the Microsoft Data Center Quincy Washington & all Microsoft activity & United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the George Walker Bush nomination of Michael Hayden & all George Walker Bush activity ) is 19880 days

19880 = 9940 + 9940

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was sent again by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to murder me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) is 9940 days



From 8/1/2000 ( premiere US film "Space Cowboys" ) To 5/8/2006 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the groundbreaking of the Microsoft Data Center Quincy Washington & all Microsoft activity & United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the George Walker Bush nomination of Michael Hayden & all George Walker Bush activity ) is 2106 days

2106 = 1053 + 1053

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/20/1968 ( premiere US TV series pilot "Hawaii Five-O" ) is 1053 days



From 8/1/1980 ( premiere US film "The Final Countdown" ) To 5/8/2006 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the groundbreaking of the Microsoft Data Center Quincy Washington & all Microsoft activity & United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the George Walker Bush nomination of Michael Hayden & all George Walker Bush activity ) is 9411 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/9/1991 ( premiere US film "Delirious" ) is 9411 days



From 3/3/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future I arrived this date near the town of George in Washington State and the Ancient Lake and then as arranged earlier I resided in Bellevue Washington until my 9 May 2003 departure as a time traveler for another time period ) To 5/8/2006 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the groundbreaking of the Microsoft Data Center Quincy Washington & all Microsoft activity & United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the George Walker Bush nomination of Michael Hayden & all George Walker Bush activity ) is 1162 days

1162 = 581 + 581

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/6/1967 ( Paul Giamatti ) is 581 days



From 9/9/1931 ( premiere US film "The Man from Death Valley" ) To 5/8/2006 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the groundbreaking of the Microsoft Data Center Quincy Washington & all Microsoft activity & United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the George Walker Bush nomination of Michael Hayden & all George Walker Bush activity ) is 27270 days

27270 = 13635 + 13635

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/3/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future I arrived this date near the town of George in Washington State and the Ancient Lake and then as arranged earlier I resided in Bellevue Washington until my 9 May 2003 departure as a time traveler for another time period ) is 13635 days



From 9/9/1931 ( Margaret Tyzack ) To 5/8/2006 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the groundbreaking of the Microsoft Data Center Quincy Washington & all Microsoft activity & United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the George Walker Bush nomination of Michael Hayden & all George Walker Bush activity ) is 27270 days

27270 = 13635 + 13635

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/3/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future I arrived this date near the town of George in Washington State and the Ancient Lake and then as arranged earlier I resided in Bellevue Washington until my 9 May 2003 departure as a time traveler for another time period ) is 13635 days



From 5/9/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future in the past this was my departure date to time travel away from the past to another time period ) To 5/8/2006 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the groundbreaking of the Microsoft Data Center Quincy Washington & all Microsoft activity & United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the George Walker Bush nomination of Michael Hayden & all George Walker Bush activity ) is 1095 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/1/1968 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Day of the Dove" ) is 1095 days



From 4/2/1968 ( premiere US film "2001: A Space Odyssey" ) To 5/8/2006 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the groundbreaking of the Microsoft Data Center Quincy Washington & all Microsoft activity & United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the George Walker Bush nomination of Michael Hayden & all George Walker Bush activity ) is 13915 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/8/2003 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV miniseries "Battlestar Galactica" ) is 13915 days



From 5/15/1998 ( international organized crime event - premiere United Kingdom film "Deep Impact" ) To 5/8/2006 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the groundbreaking of the Microsoft Data Center Quincy Washington & all Microsoft activity & United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the George Walker Bush nomination of Michael Hayden & all George Walker Bush activity ) is 2915 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/26/1973 ( Seth MacFarlane ) is 2915 days



From 5/8/2006 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the groundbreaking of the Microsoft Data Center Quincy Washington & all Microsoft activity & United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the George Walker Bush nomination of Michael Hayden & all George Walker Bush activity ) To 8/29/2007 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis causes the United States Air Force nuclear weapons incident with the objective of nuclear destruction in the United States and Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-George Bush continue to actively plan to produce nuclear destruction in the United States of America for the purpose of murdering as many United States of America citizens as possible and for the purpose of ongoing protection to organized crime and to protect other illegal commerce activity ) is 478 days

478 = 239 + 239

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/29/1966 ( premiere US film "Lt. Robin Crusoe, U.S.N." ) is 239 days



From 5/8/2006 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the groundbreaking of the Microsoft Data Center Quincy Washington & all Microsoft activity & United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the George Walker Bush nomination of Michael Hayden & all George Walker Bush activity ) To 5/22/2008 ( Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-George Walker Bush the cowardly violent criminal in a scheduled terrorist attack attempts to destroy the nuclear propulsion United States Navy aircraft carrier warship USS George Washington CVN 73 ) is 745 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/17/1967 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Journey to Babel" ) is 745 days





http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-162110400.html

HighBeam RESEARCH

Articles > Popular publications > PR Newswire press releases > April-June 2007 > Monday, April 16

Article: Turner Completes Microsoft Data Center Project in Less Than One Year.

Article from: PR Newswire Article date: April 16, 2007

Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for Fast-Track Project to take place April 16th in Quincy, Wash.

NEW YORK, April 16 /PRNewswire/ -- Turner Construction Company will host a 'Ribbon Cutting' ceremony for Microsoft Windows Live Operations (WLO) Columbia One Data Center at the project site in Quincy, Wash. on April 16.

Turner and its subcontractors utilized over 500 workers at peak, and worked around the clock seven days a week for several months to achieve the fast track completion of this project. Ground was broken on the 250,000 sq. ft. Microsoft /WLO facility on May 8, 2006. The project team achieved a Temporary Certificate of Occupancy on February 15 and ...





http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=20060508&slug=webcia08

Monday, May 8, 2006

Bush ignores flak, names general to head CIA

By Terence Hunt

The Associated Press

WASHINGTON – President Bush today chose Air Force Gen. Michael Hayden to lead the embattled CIA










http://movie.subtitlr.com/subtitle/show/279062


Them! (1954)


Here are ants at war.
As you can see, ants are savage, ruthless and courageous fighters.
This fight lasted 72 hours between those two alone.
Ants are the only creatures on Earth other than man...
...who make war.
They campaign. They are chronic aggressors.
They make slave laborers of the captives they don't kill.
None of the ants previously seen by man were more than an inch in length.
Most were considerably under that size.
But even the most minute of them have an instinct and talent for industry...


...social organization and savagery...
...that makes man look feeble by comparison.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101701/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Delirious (1991)

Country Date

USA 9 August 1991



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101701/plotsummary

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Plot Summary for

Delirious (1991)


Jack is the head writer for a successful soap opera, and he's sweet on the show's star, lovely Laura. It's easy for everyone but Jack to see that she's playing him for a sap. But a conk on the head brings Jack some new insights - and some new powers. He finds himself in Ashford Falls, site of his fictional soap opera -- and everything he writes comes true! It's a fantastic opportunity to get Rachel, Laura's character, to fall in love with him. But life isn't easy even in the fictional world, and even when you're the author!










1980 film "The Final Countdown" DVD video:


Warren Lasky - United States Department of Defense civilian contractor employee of Tideman Industries: Do you still think it's a dream?

US Navy Captain Matthew Yelland - USS Nimitz CVN 68 commanding officer: It's a nightmare.










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0316079/bio

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Biography for

Paul Giamatti

Date of Birth

6 June 1967

Birth Name

Paul Edward Valentine Giamatti





http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0131057/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Quotes for

Shorty (Character)

from Paycheck (2003)


Paycheck (2003)


Michael Jennings: Wait, I remember these birds...

Shorty: Oh, great. You can see into the future but all you remember are Polly and Tweety?





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paycheck_(film)

Wikipedia


Paycheck (film)


Release date(s) December 25, 2003


In the near future, Michael Jennings is a reverse engineer; he analyzes his clients' competitors' technology and recreates it, often adding improvements beyond the original specifications. To protect his clients' intellectual property and himself, Jennings undertakes a memory wipe to remove knowledge of his engineering with the aid of his friend Shorty.

Jennings is approached by his old college roommate, James Rethrick, the CEO of the successful technology company Allcom. Rethrick proposes a lengthy three-year reverse engineering job to Jennings, requiring him to live on Allcom's secured campus until its conclusion but rewarding him handsomely with company stock. Jennings agrees, and after arranging for his long-term absence, arrives at Allcom, turns in his personal possessions, and is given a brief tour of the facility where he meets and flirts with botanist Dr. Rachel Porter. He is injected with a long-term memory marker for the post-job memory wipe.

Jennings regains his memory three years later at the conclusion of the memory wipe, with Rethrick thanking him for a successful job. On returning home, Jennings finds that while the Allcom stock has become quite valuable, he had signed away his share near the end of his tenure. Furthermore, he finds that his personal possessions have been replaced with an envelope containing a random assortment of everyday items. He is soon captured by the FBI on charges related to the death of physicist William Dekker. Jennings is able to escape custody, finding that the items in the envelope can be used at the right time to evade capture. After warning Shorty of his plight, he finds the items pointing him to a cafe meeting with Porter. Rethrick, who has been watching Jennings' movements, discovers a message to Porter of this meeting and sends a body double to take her place to try to recover the envelope. The real Porter shows up and helps Jennings to escape from both the FBI and Rethrick's men.

They take shelter at a local school, examining the remaining items in the envelope while Porter tries to convince Jennings of the relationship they shared during his tenure at Allcom. One of the stamps holds a microdot that, on enlargement, reveals several pictures taken from a machine's display showing Allcom becoming financially successful with a device that can see the future, but ultimately leading to political strife and nuclear war. Jennings realizes he must have built this device using Dekker's knowledge, and on realizing the horrors that will come, prepared the envelope using the forecasts from the machine to allow his future self to return to Allcom and destroy the unit. Furthermore, he likely would have rigged the device to malfunction to prevent Rethrick to foresee his actions.

Jennings and Porter return to Allcom and make their way to the machine room undetected. Jennings discovers his defective circuit and replaces it, while Porter rigs the machine to explode in a few minutes. Jennings uses the machine one last time, seeing a vision of himself being shot by an FBI agent in the catwalks above the machine. Soon, Rethrick's men have stormed the room, and after a brief firefight, Jennings and Porter escape to the catwalks. Rethrick is waiting there, holding them at gunpoint, the same tableau Jennings previously saw. When Jennings' watch, taken from the envelope, beeps, Jennings ducks in time to avoid the FBI agent's bullet which ends up killing Rethrick. The machine is destroyed, and Jennings and Porter escape from the FBI in the chaos. When the FBI agents arrive and investigate, they take sympathy and report Jennings killed in the destruction.

In the film's conclusion, Jennings, Porter, and Shorty have opened a greenhouse nursery. Jennings recalls a fortune cookie note from the envelope, and discovers one last act he had done with the machine, predicting the results of a multi-million dollar lottery and leaving the winning ticket in Porter's birdcage.


Cast

Ben Affleck as Michael Jennings, reverse engineer


Uma Thurman as Doctor Rachel Porter, biologist and Jennings's lover

Paul Giamatti as Shorty, Jennings's friend










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0022116/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

The Man from Death Valley (1931)

Country Date

USA 9 September 1931










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesa

Mesa

A mesa (Spanish and Portuguese for "table") is an elevated area of land with a flat top and sides that are usually steep cliffs. It takes its name from its characteristic table-top shape.





http://www.wdfw.wa.gov/lands/wildlife_areas/sinlahekin/unit.php

Washington Department of Fish & Wildlife


Wildlife Areas


The most striking feature of the 15,266-acre Quincy Lakes unit, west of the town of George, is the geology. It is a product of erosion of lava flows by glacial floodwaters. The many layers of basalt are exposed in towering 800-foot cliffs, isolated mesas










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0879239/bio

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Biography for

Margaret Tyzack

Date of Birth

9 September 1931, Plaistow, London, England, UK

Date of Death

25 June 2011

Birth Name

Margaret Maud Tyzack





http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0002901/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Quotes for

Elena (Character)

from 2001: A Space Odyssey (1968)


2001: A Space Odyssey (1968)


Elena: Oh, we're going home. We have just spent three months calibrating the new antennae at Tchalinko... And what about you?
Dr. Floyd: I'm just on my way up to Clavius.





http://www.cswap.com/1968/2001:_A_Space_Odyssey/cap/en/2_Parts/a/00_25

2001: A Space Odyssey


:25:29
-EIena, how nice to see you again.
-Heywood, what a wonderfuI surprise!

:25:34
-You're Iooking wonderfuI.
-You're Iooking weII too.

:25:37
This is my friend,
Dr. Heywood FIoyd.

:25:39
I'd Iike you to meet Dr. KaIinan.

:25:41
Dr. Stretyneva.

:25:43
And this is Dr. Andrei SmysIov.

:25:45
How do you do?
I've heard a Iot about you.

:25:48
Do sit down.

:25:50
-WeII, we--
-No, no, pIease.

:25:52
Thank you.

:25:54
-WouId you Iike a drink, Doctor?
-No, thank you.

:25:57
I haven't had breakfast yet.
Someone's meeting me in the restaurant.

:26:00
I'II just sit with you a moment.
Then I'II be off.

:26:03
-Are you quite sure?
-Quite sure, thank you.

:26:06
-WeII, how's Gregor?
-He's fine.

:26:09
He's been doing underwater research
in the BaItic. . .

:26:12
. . .so I'm afraid we don't see
very much of each other these days.

:26:16
-When you see him, give him my regards.
-Yes, of course.

:26:20
WeII, where are you aII off to?
Up or down?

:26:23
We're going home.

:26:24
We've just spent 3 months caIibrating
the new antenna at TchaIinko.

:26:29
-What about you?
-I'm on my way to CIavius.

:26:32
Oh, are you?

:26:36
Dr. FIoyd, I hope you don't think
I'm being too inquisitive. . .

:26:39
. . .but perhaps you can cIear up the big
mystery about what is going on there.

:26:45
I'm afraid I don't know what you mean.

:26:47
For the past two weeks. . .

:26:49
. . .some eXtremeIy odd things
have been happening at CIavius.

:26:52
-Oh, reaIIy?
-Yes, yes.

:26:55
For one thing, when you phone the base,
aII you get is a recording. . .

:26:59
. . .which repeats that the phone Iines
are temporariIy out of order.

:27:04
ProbabIy having some troubIe
with their equipment.

:27:08
That's what we thought at first,
but it's been going on now for 1 0 days.

:27:13
You haven't been abIe to
contact anyone for 1 0 days?

:27:16
That's right.

:27:18
Oh, I see.

:27:19
There's another thing.
Two days ago, one of our rocket buses. . .

:27:22
. . .was denied permission
for an emergency Ianding.

:27:25
That does sound odd.

:27:27
I'm afraid there's going to be
a bit of a row about it.

:27:30
Denying the men permission to Iand
vioIates the IAS Convention.

:27:34
Yes, of course.
Did the crew get back aII right?

:27:37
-FortunateIy, they did.
-WeII, I'm gIad about that.

:27:43
At the risk of pressing you on a
point you seem reticent to discuss. . .

:27:48
. . .may I ask you
a straightforward question?

:27:50
WeII, certainIy.

:27:54
FrankIy, we have had some very
reIiabIe inteIIigence reports that. . .

:27:59
. . .quite a serious epidemic
has broken out at CIavius.

:28:02
Something, apparentIy,
of an unknown origin.

:28:06
Is this, in fact, what has happened?

:28:13
I'm sorry, Dr. SmysIov, but. . .

:28:17
. . .I'm reaIIy not at Iiberty
to discuss this.

:28:21
I understand.

:28:24
But this epidemic couId
easiIy spread to our base.

:28:27
We shouId be given aII the facts.

:28:29
Yes, I know.

:28:34
As I said,
I'm not at Iiberty to discuss it.

:28:39
Won't you change your mind
about that drink?

:28:42
No, I'm positive.
I reaIIy must be going.

:28:45
I hope you and your wife come
to the IAC Conference.

:28:48
I hope we can make it.

:28:49
If you do, bring that darling
little daughter with you.










1980 film "The Final Countdown" DVD video:


US Navy radio operator: All right, whoever the hell you are use of military frequencies by unauthorized personnel is a felony.

Samuel S. Chapman - United States Senator: Now just a minute here, sir.

US Navy radio operator: As we have no aircraft carrier Nimitz and no Captain Yelland I suggest asshole, that you stop impersonating some other asshole and get off the air. You're wasting our time.

Samuel S. Chapman - United States Senator: How dare you talk to me that way! Captain, tell him who you are. Speak to them! You, what are doing here? You're a civilian.

Warren Lasky - United States Department of Defense civilian contractor employee of Tideman Industries: Yes, sir, I'm with the Department of Def- I mean, the Navy Department, sir.

Samuel S. Chapman - United States Senator: Well, that's more like it. What's going on here?

Warren Lasky - United States Department of Defense civilian contractor employee of Tideman Industries: I'm afraid I'm just an observer here, sir. I couldn't tell you anything more than you already know.










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1046462/bio

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Biography for

Joseph B. Poindexter

Date of Birth

14 April 1869, Canyon City, Oregon, USA

Date of Death

3 December 1951, Honolulu, Hawaii, USA

Birth Name

Joseph Boyd Poindexter










1980 film "The Final Countdown" DVD video:


Warren Lasky - United States Department of Defense civilian contractor employee: Can you do that, Captain? Contact Pearl Harbor back in 1941?










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_George_Washington_(CVN-73)

Wikipedia


USS George Washington (CVN-73)

USS George Washington (CVN 73) is an American nuclear-powered supercarrier


On 22 May 2008, while the ship was off the Pacific Coast of South America, a fire occurred that injured 37 sailors. There were no fatalities. The Navy defined the incident as 'serious'. According to a statement from Naval Air Forces' public affairs office, the fire broke out in the ship's air-conditioning and refrigeration space and an auxiliary boiler room. The fire spread via a cableway and caused extreme heat in some parts of the ship. It took several hours for the ship's crew to contain and extinguish the fire.

On 27 May, George Washington stopped at NAS North Island in San Diego, California for repairs. On 20 June, the Navy announced that the damage from the fire was more serious than previously thought, and that repairs would take at least until August and would cost $70 million.



http://www.navy.mil/view_single.asp?id=59292

NAVY.mil

Official Website of the UNITED STATES NAVY

Image: 080522-N-XXXXX-009.jpg

Description: Crew members aboard USS George Washington (CVN 73) conduct comprehensive firefighting efforts to extinguish a fire.

http://www.navy.mil/management/photodb/photos/080522-N-XXXXX-009.jpg

080522-N-XXXXX-009 PACIFIC (May 22, 2008) Crew members aboard USS George Washington (CVN 73) conduct comprehensive firefighting efforts to extinguish a fire that spread to several spaces via cableways, creating extreme heat and smoke. The crew was able to contain the fire while limiting shipboard damage and preventing any serious injuries to the crew. The cause of the fire and the extent of the damage are currently under investigation as the ship continues on course for San Diego. U.S. Navy photo (Released)



http://www.navy.mil/management/photodb/photos/080522-N-XXXXX-010.jpg

Navy.mil [ PROPAGANDA ASSET OF THE BILL GATES-AL QAEDA TERRORIST NETWORK ]

The Official Website of the UNITED STATES NAVY

080522-N-XXXXX-010 PACIFIC (May 22, 2008) Crew members aboard USS George Washington (CVN 73) conduct comprehensive firefighting efforts to extinguish a fire that spread to several spaces via cableways, creating extreme heat and smoke. The crew was able to contain the fire while limiting shipboard damage and preventing any serious injuries to the crew. The cause of the fire and the extent of the damage are currently under investigation as the ship continues on course for San Diego. U.S. Navy photo (Released)


http://www.navy.mil/view_photos_top.asp

080522-N-XXXXX-010










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0523088/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

"Bewitched"

George Washington Zapped Here: Part 1 (1972)

Country Date

USA 19 February 1972



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0523088

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Bewitched (TV series 1964–1972)

George Washington Zapped Here: Part 1 (#8.21)


Helping Tabitha with a school project Esmerelda zaps up the real George Washington. When he wanders from the Stevens' home he is arrested for public speaking without a permit.


Release Date: 19 February 1972 (USA)










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Mogadishu_(1993)

Battle of Mogadishu (1993)

The Battle of Mogadishu (also referred to as the Battle of the Black Sea, and Black Hawk Down in popular culture) or for Somalis: the Day of the Rangers (Somali: Maalintii Rangers) was part of Operation Gothic Serpent and was fought on October 3 and 4, 1993, in Mogadishu, Somalia, between forces of the United States supported by UNOSOM II and Somali militia fighters loyal to president to be Mohamed Farrah Aidid who had support from armed civilian fighters.


On October 3, 1993, Task Force Ranger, U.S. Special Operations Forces composed mainly of Bravo Company 3rd Battalion, 75th Ranger Regiment, 1st Special Forces Operational Detachment-Delta (better known as “Delta Force”) operators, and the 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment (Airborne) (“The Night Stalkers”), attempted to capture Aidid's foreign minister Omar Salad Elmi and his top political advisor, Mohamed Hassan Awale.

The plan was that Delta Force operators would assault the target building (using MH-6 Little Bird helicopters) and secure the targets inside the building while four Ranger chalks (under the command of Capt. Michael D. Steele) would fast rope down from hovering MH-60L Black Hawk helicopters. The Rangers would then create a four-corner defensive perimeter around the target building while a column of nine Humvees and three five-ton trucks (under the command of Lt. Col. Danny McKnight) would arrive at the target building to take the entire assault team and their prisoners back to base. The entire operation was estimated to take no longer than 30 minutes.

The ground-extraction convoy was supposed to reach the captive targets a few minutes after the beginning of the operation. However, it ran into delays. Somali citizens and local militia formed barricades along the streets of Mogadishu with rocks and burning tires, blocking the convoy from reaching the Rangers and their captives. Aidid militiamen with megaphones shouting, "Kasoobaxa guryaha oo iska celsa cadowga!" ("Come out and defend your homes!").










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0040416/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Hamlet (1948)

Country Date

UK 6 May 1948 (London) (premiere)










http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/famous/smith/confess_8.html

tru TV


By Rachel Pergament

The Confession

On Thursday, November 3, 1994, the ninth day since the carjacking and disappearance of the Michael and Alex Smith, their parents, Susan and David rose early to prepare themselves for interviews on three television network morning programs. Susan and David sat together holding hands on the Russells' living room sofa during their interviews. On CBS This Morning, Susan was asked if she had any involvement in her son's disappearance. Susan answered the question by saying, "I did not have anything to do with the abduction of my children." Susan added that, "Whoever did this is a sick and emotionally unstable person." Although David and Susan were legally separated, when David was asked whether he believed his wife, he replied, "Yes, I believe my wife totally."

After the interviews, Susan and David had been scheduled to sit for an interview with the Union Daily Times, but Margaret Gregory called and cancelled the interview explaining that the couple were exhausted and had enough media attention for the day.

At 12:30 p.m., Susan told her mother that she and David were going to run errands. Susan did not tell her mother that Sheriff Wells had sent for her. Susan was taken to another safe house for another interrogation.

Susan was dressed in jeans and a hooded sweatshirt and brought to her latest interrogation a newly revised statement that said the same things as her previous statement, the only change being that the name "Monarch Mills" had been changed to "Carlisle". Agent Logan asked Susan if she had anything else to add to her statement and she said no. At that point, Sheriff Wells was summoned to speak with Susan.

Susan was beginning to be worn down by the intensive and lengthy interrogations. Susan had also been facing increasingly skeptical news reporters who had started to pressure her for an explanation of Sheriff Wells' statement regarding the unspecified inconsistencies in her story.

At 1:40 p.m., Sheriff Wells and Susan met in a small room in the Family Center of the First Baptist Church, located on the same street as the Union County Courthouse. Sheriff Wells and Susan sat on folding chairs, knee to knee, facing one another and talked.

Sheriff Wells confronted Susan about her story of the carjacking. Wells told Susan that he knew that Susan's story of the black carjacker was a lie. He told her that she could not stop at the red light at the Monarch intersection if there were no other cars on the road. Wells told Susan that she had revised her statement because of this inconsistency and that even her back up story was a lie.










http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0532235/bio

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Biography for

Seth MacFarlane [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

Date of Birth

26 October 1973










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/D/Deep_Impact.html


Deep Impact


Are our families there yet?
They're on their way,|{y:i}Messiah.
Disengage auto path.
Here we go.
We're at perigee.
Wolf contact in|4 minutes, 45 seconds.
We'll never be closer to home|than we are right now.










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0051282/bio

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Biography for

Aleksandr Baluev

Date of Birth

6 December 1958, Moscow, USSR [now Russia]

Birth Name

Aleksandr Nikolayevich Baluyev





http://www.cswap.com/1998/Deep_Impact/cap/en/2_Parts/a/00_38

Deep Impact


:38:11
Anchorman: Propelled by 500,000
pounds of liquid fuel,

:38:14
the shuttle crew heads toward
their initial destination.

:38:17
When the crew
enters the Messiah,

:38:19
they will find a payload
of 8 nuclear devices

:38:21
that will eventually be
used to blow up the comet.

:38:24
The Messiah itself
will be powered

:38:25
by an experimental
nuclear propulsion system

:38:28
that was originally created

:38:29
for a very
different purpose.

:38:32
That programme
was called Orion.

:38:35
Now, with the help
of Russian engineers,

:38:37
a technology designed to propel
weapons of mass destruction





http://www.cswap.com/1998/Deep_Impact/cap/en/2_Parts/b/00_06

Deep Impact


:07:08
And the Orion
is still functioning?

:07:10
System check was OK,

:07:11
but I don't know about
the radiation shielding.

:07:14
So, if we fire it up,

:07:15
we beat the comet
back to Earth,

:07:17
but we may end up glowing
in the dark.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Airlines_Flight_232

United Airlines Flight 232

United Airlines Flight 232 was a scheduled flight from Stapleton International Airport in Denver, Colorado, to O'Hare International Airport in Chicago, with continuing service to Philadelphia International Airport. On July 19, 1989, the DC-10 (Registration N1819U) operating the route crash-landed in Sioux City, Iowa, after suffering catastrophic failure of its tail-mounted engine, which led to the loss of all flight controls. 111 people died in the accident


The crew guided the crippled jet to Sioux Gateway Airport and lined it up for landing on one of the runways. However, without flight controls, they were unable to slow down for landing, and were forced to attempt landing at much too high a speed and rate of descent. On touchdown, the aircraft broke apart, caught fire, and rolled over. The largest section came to rest in a cornfield next to the runway.


On final descent, the aircraft was going 240 knots and sinking at 1,850 feet per minute, while a safe landing would require 140 knots and 300 feet per minute. Fitch needed a seat for landing; Dvorak offered up his own, as it could be moved to a position behind the throttles. Dvorak sat in the cockpit's jumpseat for landing. Unfortunately, right before touchdown, the aircraft began a downward phugoid and veered right. The flight crew had no time to react. The tip of the right wing hit the runway first, spilling fuel, which ignited immediately. The tail section broke off from the force of the impact, and the rest of the aircraft bounced several times, shedding the landing gear and engine nacelles and breaking the fuselage into several main pieces. On the final impact the right wing was sheared off and the main part of the aircraft skidded sideways, rolled over on to its back, and slid to a stop upside-down in a corn field to the right of Runway 22. Witnesses reported that the aircraft cartwheeled, but the investigation did not confirm this. News reports that the aircraft cartwheeled were due to misinterpretation of the video of the crash that showed the flaming right wing tumbling end-over-end and the intact left wing, still attached to the fuselage, rolling up and over as the fuselage flipped over.

Of the 296 people on board, 111 died in the crash. Most were killed by injuries sustained in the multiple impacts, but 35 people in the middle fuselage section directly above the fuel tanks died from smoke inhalation in the post-crash fire.


[ George Bush the active felon fugitive from United States of America federal justice and the cowardly violent criminal and the Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union violently against the United States federal government and the International War Criminal violently against the United States of America federal government & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi & George Bush staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]










http://movie.subtitlr.com/subtitle/show/279062


Them! (1954)


I cracked up a little, sure.


I plowed into an old Ford and ended up on someone's porch.
Who wouldn't lose their head after seeing something like that?
-They were flying saucers? -I don't know what else to call them.
They were shaped...
...like ants.
It sounds crazy but that's what they were shaped like.
The big one was about 15 feet long and had wings like a fly.
The other two seemed to be chasing the big one. One here. Two here.
They zoomed around me like kamikazes. Scared me out of my pants!
Excuse me, ma'am.
They said that Ford wasn't a new one. It was all beat up to begin with.
So what's all the beef?.
You don't believe me either. Do you?
On the contrary, we do.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/1/2006 3:14 PM
May 4, 2005, was the day I went to the Kent Police department for help. I named George W. Bush specifically as one of the people harassing me. The policeman didn’t ask me any questions. He dumped me off at the St. Francis hospital in Federal Way where the first thing they did was secretly drug my food. I found it very hard to restrain the urge to laugh shortly after I had eaten.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 1 November 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/1/2006 3:14 PM


I sleep in my Jeep for the next 14 days before I went into the Redmond Police Department, exhausted, and asked them for help because I had lived in that town before Kent and I had worked for Microsoft, which was based in that town. They didn’t ask me any questions and just dumped me off at the hospital.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 1 November 2006 excerpt ends]