This Is What I Think.

Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Would I find that my highly credible reports were for once taken seriously if I did not have so much to gain?




Are poor people, forced to live in squalor, less likely to get a response from their credible information and just because they are destitute?





When you send your next letter to me through the time-traveler mailbox, please put more money in it. Thank you. I am finished giving free speeches on how to conduct effective police work.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/06/08 8:44 AM
Ah - yes. It is about the date. Just as with the 2003 invasion of Iraq.

The nuclear destruction of the Seattle area would be on a day that formed a similar pattern.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 6 September 2008 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/06/08 8:34 AM
Several weeks ago I was having a series of random thoughts and now I am wondering today why I was thinking about those details. I was imagining that Mike Mullen had ordered this area destroyed with nuclear bombs and 3 bombs were going to be dropped from ballistic missiles over the downtown Seattle area, the Bellevue city and then someplace a few miles south of here in perhaps the Kent area.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/06/08 8:37 AM
As I imagined those series of events, I imagined that he had created a series of numbers that would be written onto the actual bombs and he would be the only person that would know the full combination of numbers for those three bombs.

Somehow in those random thoughts, I was supposed to read those numbers off the bombs before detonation and then write them down somewhere. One possible approach was simply that I wrote it in a letter and mailed it to the Pentagon.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/06/08 8:40 AM
A woman whose photo I have seen on the internet was going to pick me up in a car and drive me to the location of each bomb so I could write down the numbers.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/06/08 8:41 AM
One notion that I ponder is whether Mullen has long been suspected as a traitor and seeing him in photos in the news triggered those memories in my mind and that I had heard that he might be complicit in such future acts of domestic terrorism.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/06/08 8:43 AM
I don't know who that woman that was driving me around but I have started wondering whether that aspect of me writing down the numbers from the bombs has a different meaning than is obvious, such as I was going to be the one blamed for the destruction.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/06/08 8:44 AM
Ah - yes. It is about the date. Just as with the 2003 invasion of Iraq.

The nuclear destruction of the Seattle area would be on a day that formed a similar pattern.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/06/08 8:45 AM
I just remembered again that dream I had in Feb. 2004 about nuclear bombs destroying Seattle.

In that dream, I saw 2 mushroom clouds rising above Seattle and I guess I was in the Bellevue or Redmond area when I saw it.

I did not seem to be in any danger personally from the destruction but I could not understand why no one else was concerned.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/06/08 8:48 AM
I cannot remember now if during the dream the people around me were still in motion or if it seemed that time had suddenly stopped in such a manner as I have described with that notion of hyper-reality.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/06/08 8:50 AM
I do remember that I had that nightmare around that time in Feb. 2004 about how the alarm clock in my bedroom had seemed to stop and that I was terrified because I could not understand why time had stopped.

In these latest series of thoughts, there is a similar notion and that was how I was able to write down the numbers from the bombs while not being incenerated myself by the blasts.

The dream with the alarm clock was disconnected from all that though and it just seemed to be a nightmare about how time had stopped.

The dream about the bombs back then was disturbing mostly because I could not understand why no one else was concerned.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/06/08 8:54 AM
But even before that I had a series of thoughts about a nuclear bomb destroying the capital city of every state in the U.S. I don't remember when I was thinking about that but it was several years ago. It just seemed like a concern that had randomly risen into my conscious awareness. I thought more about it after I watched a few episodes of the "Jericho" television series.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 6 September 2008 excerpt ends]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


From 3/26/2004 ( premiere United Kingdom film "Dawn of the Dead" ) To 9/11/2011 ( --- ) is 2725 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/19/1973 ( premiere US film "Soylent Green" & premiere US film "High Plains Drifter" ) is 2725 days



From 7/3/1980 ( premiere United Kingdom film "The Sea Wolves" ) To 9/11/2011 ( --- ) is 11392 days

11392 = 5696 + 5696

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/7/1981 ( the 3rd United States Navy Medal of Honor hijacked from my brother United States Navy Fleet Admiral Tom Reagan and the Iraq-Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush Baghdad Osirak terrorist nuclear weapons construction site destroyed by Israeli Air Force with the personal assistance of United States Navy Fleet Admiral Tom Reagan the F-16 Falcon pilot flying combat to destroy the Iraq-Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush Baghdad Osirak terrorist nuclear weapons construction site ) is 5696 days



From 8/29/2007 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis causes the United States Air Force nuclear weapons incident with the objective of nuclear destruction in the United States and Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-George Bush continue to actively plan to produce nuclear destruction in the United States of America for the purpose of murdering as many United States of America citizens as possible and for the purpose of ongoing protection to organized crime and to protect other illegal commerce activity ) To 9/11/2011 ( --- ) is 1474 days

1474 = 737 + 737

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/9/1967 ( premiere United Kingdom film "Five Million Years to Earth" ) is 737 days



From 12/8/2003 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV miniseries "Battlestar Galactica" ) To 9/11/2011 ( --- ) is 2834 days

2834 = 1417 + 1417

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/19/1969 ( Rex Ingram - deceased ) is 1417 days



From 10/26/1994 ( as Chief Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I discovered in John D. Long Lake near Union South Carolina the bodies of the children Susan Smith murdered and I transported them to the morgue for autopsy ) To 9/11/2011 ( --- ) is 6164 days

6164 = 3082 + 3082

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/11/1974 ( Tricia Helfer ) is 3082 days



From 3/19/2003 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the Invasion of Iraq begins United States local time & all George Walker Bush activity ) To 9/11/2011 ( --- ) is 3098 days

3098 = 1549 + 1549

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/29/1970 ( Janice Kawaye ) is 1549 days



From 11/16/1984 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Night of the Comet" ) To 9/11/2011 ( --- ) is 9795 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/27/1992 ( premiere US TV series "Martin"::series premiere episode "Beauty and the Beast" ) is 9795 days










http://www.oocities.org/elzj78/bsgminiseries.html


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: Miniseries (2003)


Intercom: Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain. Welcome aboard. We are on route to Galactica, and our estimated flight time is approximately five and a half hours. Please sit back and relax, and enjoy your flight.

(Alone in the bathroom, Roslin gasps, pulls at her shirt, puts a hand over her heart.)

(And we're back on land. Caption: Riverwalk Market, Caprica City. It's crowded with people and we see the blonde woman (Number Six) from the first scene. She touches some flowers, eyes some drinks, finally stops and looks down at a baby in a carriage. The baby's mother walks over, touches the carriage protectively.)

Six: How small they are.

Mom: I know. But they grow up so fast.

Six: May I?

Mom: (smiling, but a little uncomfortable) Sure. (She picks up the baby and hands her to Number Six. The baby starts crying.)

Six: So light. So fragile. Shhhh. (She touches the baby's face.) There, there. It's okay. You're not gonna have to cry much longer.

Mom: We really should be going. (Takes the baby back.)

Six: Of course. (The woman puts the baby back in the carriage.) It's amazing how the neck can support that much weight.

Man in the crowd: Chantara! Honey, let's go! (waves at the woman - she moves off to talk to him) I've got to show you something.

Mom: Okay! (They talk at each other in the background. Six leans down, and there's a quiet snapping noise. When the woman turns back around, she's walking away in the distance. The woman leans down to check on the baby.) Oh my god. He's not breathing! He's not breathing!

(Number Six walks away, looking upset.)










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1065454

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Tricia Helfer

Born: Tricia Janine Helfer April 11, 1974


Battlestar Galactica (TV series) 2004-2009

Number Six / Caprica / Gina / ...


Battlestar Galactica: Razor (TV movie) 2007

Number Six / Gina Inviere


Battlestar Galactica (TV mini-series) 2003

Number Six










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0002270/bio

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Biography for

Rex Ingram

Date of Birth

20 October 1895

Date of Death

19 September 1969





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Thief_of_Bagdad_(1940_film)

The Thief of Bagdad (1940 film)

The Thief of Bagdad is a 1940 British fantasy film produced by Alexander Korda, and directed by Michael Powell, Ludwig Berger, and Tim Whelan


Ahmad (John Justin), the naive King of Bagdad, is convinced by his evil Grand Vizier, Jaffar (Conrad Veidt), to go out into the city disguised as a poor man to get to know his subjects (in the manner of his grandfather Harun al-Rashid). Jaffar then has Ahmad thrown into a dungeon, where he is joined by Abu the thief (Sabu), son of Abu the thief, grandson of Abu the thief. Abu arranges their escape.

They flee to Basra, where Ahmad becomes acquainted with its Princess (June Duprez). However, Jaffar also journeys to Basra, for he desires the Princess. Her father, the Sultan (Miles Malleson), is fascinated by the magical mechanical flying horse Jaffar offers and agrees to the proposed marriage. Upon hearing the news, the Princess, by now deeply in love with Ahmad, runs away. Confronted by Ahmad, Jaffar magically blinds him and turns Abu into a dog; the spell can only be broken if Jaffar holds the Princess in his arms.

The Princess is eventually captured (but not recognized) and sold in the slave market. She is bought secretly by Jaffar and taken to his mansion, but falls into a deep sleep from which he cannot rouse her. Ahmad is tricked by Jaffar's servant Halima (Mary Morris) into awaking the Princess. Halima then lures the Princess onto Jaffar's ship by telling her that there is a doctor aboard who can cure Ahmad's blindness. The ship immediately sets sail. Jaffar informs the Princess about the spell; she allows herself to be embraced, whereupon Ahmad's sight is restored and Abu is returned to human form. They chase after the ship in a small boat, but Jaffar conjures up a storm to shipwreck them.

Abu wakes up alone on a deserted beach and finds a bottle. When he opens it, an enormous djinn or genie (Rex Ingram) appears.










1984 film "Night of the Comet" DVD video:

01:26:06


Regina: Where have you been?

Samantha: Can we change this?

Hector: Arranging a hotfoot for our friends.

Samantha: I really hate this music.

Hector: Give me a break.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0642647/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

"Martin"

Beauty and the Beast (1992)

Country Date

USA 27 August 1992



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0642647

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Martin (TV series 1992–1997)

Beauty and the Beast (#1.1)


Martin Lawrence ... Martin Payne / Edna 'Mama' Payne


Release Date: 27 August 1992 (USA)










1984 film "Night of the Comet" DVD video:


Regina: Are you sure this is the radio station?

Samantha: Yeah. Just go on in.

Regina: Well, don't push.

Samantha: Do you think whatever happened, happened everywhere? Like in Burbank or places like that?

Regina: We'll ask the DJ. He does the news, doesn't he?

Samantha: Search me. I always change the channel when the news comes on.

Regina: Here's something in here. So, where is he? I mean, somebody has to run this stuff, don't they?

Radio station DJ: We've got Trouble. Not Us. That's the name of the song.










1984 film "Night of the Comet" DVD video:


Regina: What are you doing?

Sarah: I'm not kidding. I get carsick without my bunny.

Samantha: Come on, Reg. Give the kid the bunny.

Regina: We've stopped. Why have we stopped?

Wilson: Son of a -

Dr. Carter: Don't shoot them, you idiot.

Hector: Okay, kids. Cover your eyes for Uncle Hector. Hey! Think tank, huh?

Regina: Uh, look, couldn't we just, like, leave?

Hector: [gestures] Think over this.

Dr. Carter: We can get them.

Hector: Hey, we'll be taking off now.

Dr. Carter: We have to get them.

Hector: Look us up at Chasen's. We'll party down, huh?

Regina: Come on.

Hector: This is fun. The kids would like to say goodbye. It's been fun. Hope to see you around real soon.

Wilson: Is that gasoline I smell?

Comet Zombie Dr. Carter: [turns the ignition key]










From 2/6/1911 ( my biological maternal grandfather Ronald Reagan ) To 11/8/1985 ( United States President Ronald Reagan and United States Public Law 99-145 authorizes the United States Prisoner of War Medal for the United States of America military forces ) is 27304 days

27304 = 13652 + 13652

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/20/2003 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the Invasion of Iraq local time Baghdad Iraq & George Walker Bush ) is 13652 days



From 4/5/1945 ( premiere US film "Escape in the Fog" ) To 3/20/2003 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the Invasion of Iraq local time Baghdad Iraq & George Walker Bush ) is 21168 days

21168 = 10584 + 10584

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/25/1994 ( Susan Smith murders her two children and dumps them in her car in the John D. Long Lake near Union South Carolina ) is 10584 days



From 8/16/1952 ( Reginald VelJohnson ) To 3/20/2003 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the Invasion of Iraq local time Baghdad Iraq & George Walker Bush ) is 18478 days

18478 = 9239 + 9239

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/18/1991 ( the Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-George Bush attack against the US Navy warship USS Princeton CG 59 as another attempt to murder Tom Reagan the US Navy SEAL and me the known official United States Deputy Marshal and United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer 1 Kerry Burgess as we both served the US Navy presence in the Persian Gulf again at the same time ) is 9239 days



From 4/18/1988 ( the United States Navy Operation Praying Mantis - US Navy Lieutenant Tom Reagan and US Navy FC2 Kerry Burgess are both at the same time onboard the United States Navy warship USS Wainwright CG 28 when it evaded a Harpoon anti-ship missile from hostile Iran-Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush-Axis of Evil-Soviet Union-Communist forces but 2 United States Marine Corps aviators launched from USS Wainwright CG 28 killed this day ) To 3/20/2003 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the Invasion of Iraq local time Baghdad Iraq & George Walker Bush ) is 5449 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/3/1980 ( premiere US film "Somewhere in Time" ) is 5449 days



From 4/18/1988 ( the United States Navy Operation Praying Mantis - US Navy Lieutenant Tom Reagan and US Navy FC2 Kerry Burgess are both at the same time onboard the United States Navy warship USS Wainwright CG 28 when it evaded a Harpoon anti-ship missile from hostile Iran-Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush-Axis of Evil-Soviet Union-Communist forces but 2 United States Marine Corps aviators launched from USS Wainwright CG 28 killed this day ) To 3/20/2003 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the Invasion of Iraq local time Baghdad Iraq & George Walker Bush ) is 5449 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/3/1980 ( premiere US film "Oh, God! Book II" ) is 5449 days



From 10/25/1957 ( Nancy Cartwright ) To 3/20/2003 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the Invasion of Iraq local time Baghdad Iraq & George Walker Bush ) is 16582 days

16582 = 8291 + 8291

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/15/1988 ( premiere US film "Die Hard" ) is 8291 days



From 12/12/1988 ( premiere US film "Rain Man" ) To 3/20/2003 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the Invasion of Iraq local time Baghdad Iraq & George Walker Bush ) is 5211 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/8/1980 ( premiere US film "The Fog" ) is 5211 days



From 12/12/1988 ( premiere US TV movie "I'll Be Home for Christmas" ) To 3/20/2003 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the Invasion of Iraq local time Baghdad Iraq & George Walker Bush ) is 5211 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/8/1980 ( premiere US film "The Fog" ) is 5211 days



From 12/5/1950 ( Robert Frederick Willard ) To 3/20/2003 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the Invasion of Iraq local time Baghdad Iraq & George Walker Bush ) is 19098 days

19098 = 9549 + 9549

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer 1 Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 9549 days



From 12/14/1944 ( premiere US film "National Velvet" ) To 3/20/2003 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the Invasion of Iraq local time Baghdad Iraq & George Walker Bush ) is 21280 days

21280 = 10640 + 10640

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 10640 days



From 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) To 3/20/2003 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the Invasion of Iraq local time Baghdad Iraq & George Walker Bush ) is 3012 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/31/1974 ( Samuel Goldwyn - deceased ) is 3012 days



From 10/18/1955 ( premiere US TV series episode "Navy Log"::"The Phantom of the Blue Angels" ) To 3/20/2003 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the Invasion of Iraq local time Baghdad Iraq & George Walker Bush ) is 17320 days

17320 = 8660 + 8660

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/19/1989 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush murders 111 passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 232 and destroys the United Airlines Flight 232 aircraft because I was a passenger of United Airlines Flight 232 as United States Navy Petty Officer Second Class Kerry Wayne Burgess and I was assigned to maintain custody of a United States military prisoner ) is 8660 days



From 10/3/1993 ( the Battle of Mogadishu Somalia begins as the premeditated criminal event staged by George Herbert Walker Bush & Bill Clinton for the explicit purpose of murdering me the known official United States Deputy Marshal and United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer 1 Kerry Wayne Burgess and as many other United States of America soldiers sailors marines as possible ) To 3/20/2003 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the Invasion of Iraq local time Baghdad Iraq & George Walker Bush ) is 3455 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/19/1975 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Six Million Dollar Man"::"Outrage in Balinderry" ) is 3455 days



From 12/1/1945 ( premiere US film "Dick Tracy" ) To 3/20/2003 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the Invasion of Iraq local time Baghdad Iraq & George Walker Bush ) is 20928 days

20928 = 10464 + 10464

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/27/1994 ( United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan the pilot and plane crash survivor along with me Kerry Wayne Burgess - circa 1990 also known for official duty as Wayne Newman the Deputy United States Marshal - and the other Lockheed Martin L-1011 aircraft passengers and crew murdered in a scheduled terrorism-sabotage attack by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal by causing the external mounted Orbital Sciences Pegasus space satellite booster rocket to explode under our aircraft ) is 10464 days





http://articles.latimes.com/2003/mar/20/news/war-iraq20A

Los Angeles Times


War with Iraq / Initial Assault

US Attacks Iraq

War to Oust Hussein Begins With Airstrikes

March 20, 2003|John Daniszewski and Edwin Chen | Times Staff Writers

The United States launched a thundering bomb and missile attack on Baghdad at dawn today, targeting senior government leaders in what could become all-out war to drive Saddam Hussein from power and disarm Iraq.

Air raid sirens blared, and yellow-and-white tracers from Iraqi antiaircraft fire streaked across the city. Several large explosions rocked the capital, and a ball of fire flared in the southern sky. As the sun rose higher, street lights flickered out and the city fell into a ghostly silence.

"The opening stages of the disarmament of the Iraqi regime have begun," White House spokesman Ari Fleischer declared shortly after 9:30 p.m. Wednesday in Washington, or 5:30 a.m. in Baghdad. Forty-five minutes later, President Bush told the American people that he had ordered coalition forces to strike "selected targets of military importance" in Iraq.



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003

2003

March 19 - The first American bombs drop on Baghdad, Iraq after Iraqi President Saddam Hussein and his sons do not comply with U.S. [ national traitor and Microsoft-Corbis-Al Qaeda ally ] George W. Bush's 48-hour mandate demanding their exit from Iraq.



http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=63368

George W. Bush

Address to the Nation on Iraq

March 19, 2003

My fellow citizens, at this hour, American and coalition forces are in the early stages of military operations to disarm Iraq, to free its people, and to defend the world from grave danger.

On my orders, coalition forces have begun striking selected targets of military importance to undermine Saddam Hussein's ability to wage war. These are opening stages of what will be a broad and concerted campaign.


Note: The President spoke at 10:16 p.m. from the Oval Office at the White House.



http://frwebgate3.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/waisgate.cgi?WAISdocID=77189413555+0+0+0&WAISaction=retrieve

TITLE 18--CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDURE

PART I--CRIMES

CHAPTER 115--TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES

Sec. 2381. Treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.



http://archives.seattletimes.nwsource.com/cgi-bin/texis.cgi/web/vortex/display?slug=kay20&date=20030320&query=iraq+explosions

Local News: Thursday, March 20, 2003

Kay McFadden / Times staff columnist

The media got it fast, got it right

It may not have been the "shock-and-awe" show promised by United States forces poised to invade Iraq.

But to anyone watching television, the swiftness with which yesterday's airstrike in Baghdad was executed, disseminated and explained was a heck of a dress rehearsal.

The White House and news organizations worked in well-oiled tandem. The time elapsed from when the bombing run took place to when anchors were correctly summarizing it — barely a half-hour — gave new meaning to the concept of a fast news cycle.

News that air-raid sirens were sounding over Baghdad broke at 6:37 p.m. Pacific Standard Time and 5:37 a.m. in Iraq.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_propaganda

Nazi propaganda

Propaganda, the coordinated attempt to influence public opinion through the use of media, was skillfully used by the Nazi Party in the years leading up to and during Adolf Hitler's leadership of Germany (1933–1945). Nazi propaganda provided a crucial instrument for acquiring and maintaining power, and for the implementation of their policies, including the pursuit of total war and the extermination of millions of people in the Holocaust.