This Is What I Think.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

So is the cat in on it or what?




My thoughts are somewhat more disorganized today that normal. Something has really been moderately hitting at my mind today. I am very annoyed about it all and I have thought about writing about it more than once today but have not until I decided to take this opportunity to include that complaint in with this report. I just feel as though my mind is struggling to resist something and while that resistance is very subtle to my conscious awareness I am very annoyed by it.

I wanted to mention some details here but I am now thinking I might forget some of what I wanted to note here.

For some reason, that cat seems relevant to what I am writing about but damned if I can figure out what it means other than details I have considered but not included in this report and that are simple observations. I just feel there is a continuity that other time travelers or time traveler supporters have created that I





The cat. Why did the cat eagerly approach me today. I wonder why today. Why today. Damned if I can remember now what else I wanted to write about here. My mind is locked.

Oh, yeah. The cat. Maybe the cat is the lifeform I get to save from here. But how. I never leave here. I stay here and watch the United States of America federal military launch a salvo of ballistic missiles with atomic warheads over the downtown of Seattle Washington and my reconnaissance of that occurrence puts me 100% into the kill zone of that attack. So I've been thinking about that. I think about the other people around me at the time of that future attack. They are no different that the people of Hiroshima on 6 August 1945. They also had no conscious awareness of what was about to happen to them. Me, on the other hand, I have had years and decades to think about it. And not just about that probability or the possibility of that happening but about the absolute fact that I would stand there and see a thermonuclear bomb explode in front of me. The people of Hiroshima that were killed right away were the lucky ones of those people that their government failed. The unlucky one were the ones who were on the edge of the blast. The blast burns and the moderate exposures. I will be one of those people in Seattle Washington. So I have been thinking. I wondered how it is that I take back any kind of files with me and how it is possible I could even save that cat. My whole theory is based on the the theory that my physical body is somehow regenerated and I appear as a time traveler in another time period. I can only guess that I become for the first time a time traveler because of that event. But where does the regeneration begin and end? Are my clothes regenerated? If I am roasted by the thermonuclear blast, which happens regardless of my proximity to the bomb, then what about my physical person becomes regenerated? I have been thinking that I simply show up as a time traveler and I am completely naked. Somehow that information was gleaned from me and that is why that plot element exists in the 1984 film "The Terminator" and also in its 1991 sequel. So I can't even save that cat. I can't take any computer documents back with me because those get fried along with my clothing as I stand there watching the bombs burst and I slowly get roasted alive for a few seconds or thirty seconds or a minute. I remember the Phoenix in 1994. I remember being sick. I remember retching my guts out one time and I kind of remember I found that enjoyable and that was a change in my personality.










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/s/soylent-green-script-transcript-heston.html


Soylent Green


No fresh bruises.
He didn't knock you around. Huh? You're a lucky girl.
- He never hit me. - What?
He was a gentle man. He never abused me.
I wished he'd lived forever.
- Unless you were fooling around. - No.
- With the bodyguard maybe? - No. I'm straight.
Ask Charles. I don't cheat.
Come on.
I'd never risk my job.
When you came back. Did you see the body?
Just for a moment.
- Was it like it is now? - Yes. Like it is.
Yeah?
- Sanitation squad is here. Detective. - Just a minute.
What's your arrangement here?
I stay for the next tenant. If he wants me.
I may have to see you again.
All right.
Okay. Shirl. That's all.
Thorn. I thought they had you on riot control.
That's right. Wagner.
- Hatcher's got you working a double shift? - Me and everybody else.










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/s/soylent-green-script-transcript-heston.html


Soylent Green


So you finally made it.
- Do you know what time it is? - You tell me. You're the one with a watch.
I can't. The damn thing won't run.
Let me see it. Maybe I can fix it again.
Okay.
Oh. Let's see. The Matthewson murder...
He's in Philadelphia. Out of our jurisdiction.
His wife's been lying.
We'll pick her up if we can find her. Here. Sign.
Zolitnikoff.
I'm working on it.
Which means you still haven't got a damn thing.
How old is Sol Roth now?
He's doing all right.
He's had it.
It's time for you to get another book.
- I'll make arrangements. - No.
- Sooner or later. - Not now.
Well. It's your job.
Simonson.
Supposed to look like he was killed when he caught some punk burglarizing his apartment.
- Well. What do you say? - It was an assassination.
Just like that?
One: The alarm system was out of order for the first time in two years.
Two: The bodyguard was conveniently out shopping.
Three: The punk didn't take anything. And four: The punk was no punk.
He used a meat hook instead of a gun to make it look like a punk.
- What did you take? - Everything I could lay my hands on.
Well. What's for Mother?