This Is What I Think.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Surrender! NOW!




http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=MV001157300000&sid=61340&sn=TNTPHD&st=201109181500&cn=662

excite


A Beautiful Mind (2001)

662 TNTPHD: Sunday, September 18 3:00 PM

2001, PG-13, ***1/2, 02:15, Color, English, United States,

Mathematics genius John Forbes Nash Jr. (Russell Crowe) has paranoid schizophrenia but becomes a Nobel laureate late in life.

Cast: Russell Crowe, Ed Harris, Jennifer Connelly, Paul Bettany, Adam Goldberg, Judd Hirsch, Josh Lucas, Anthony Rapp, Christopher Plummer, Austin Pendleton, Jason Gray-Stanford, Vivien Cardone Director(s): Ron Howard Producer(s): Brian Grazer, Ron Howard Executive Producer(s): Karen Kehela, Todd Hallowell










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0039554/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Last of the Redmen (1947)

Country Date

USA 10 July 1947 (Los Angeles, California)










http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/probable%20cause


probable cause


(law) evidence sufficient to warrant an arrest










http://movie.subtitlr.com/subtitle/show/247553


A Beautiful Mind (2001) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


JOHN: Alicia, please don't be angry. I just lost track of time at work...
JOHN: . . Again. ALICIA: Mm-hmm.
I'm sorry.
I didn't have time to wrap it.
Happy birthday.
JOHN: The refractive faces of the glass create a full wavelength dispersal...
... so if you look inside, you can see...
ALICIA: Every possible color. JOHN: Every possible color.

Yeah.
Remember you said that time, God must be a painter because of all the colors?
At the governor's house you said that.
I didn't think you were listening.
I was listening.
It's beautiful.
[Both chuckle]
Alicia, does our relationship warrant long-term commitment?
Because I need some kind of proof, some kind of verifiable, empirical data.
[Nervous laughter]

I'm sorry, just give me a moment...
...to redefine my girlish notions of romance.
A proof?
Verifiable data.
Okay.
Well, how big is the universe?
Infinite.
ALICIA: How do you know?
- Because all the data indicates it. - But it hasn't been proven yet?
You haven't seen it. How do you know for sure?

I don't, I just believe it.
It's the same with love, I guess.
Now...
...the part that you don't know...
...is if I want to marry you.



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0268978/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

A Beautiful Mind (2001)


Alicia: What you don't know... is if I want to marry you.