This Is What I Think.

Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Them! (1954)




http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=MV000079920000&sid=64312&sn=TCMHD&st=201109060845&cn=701

excite


Them! (1954)

701 TCMHD: Tuesday, September 6 8:45 AM

1954, NR, ***, 01:34, B & W, English, United States,

Bug experts (Edmund Gwenn, Joan Weldon), a state trooper (James Whitmore) and an FBI agent track giant mutant ants from New Mexico to Los Angeles.

Cast: James Whitmore, Edmund Gwenn, Joan Weldon, James Arness, Onslow Stevens, Sean McClory, Chris Drake, Sandy Descher, Mary Ann Hokanson, Fess Parker, William Schallert, Leonard Nimoy, Olin Howlin Director(s): Gordon Douglas Producer(s): David Weisbart










http://movie.subtitlr.com/subtitle/show/279062


Them! (1954)


Texans. When bigger stories are told, Texans will tell them.
Should fit in with the kind of stuff they're looking for upstairs.
-Know what's going on in this building? -No.
Real "T.S." stuff. Top Secret.
Okay, we'll meet you at the airport in 20 minutes.
Says he can have us in Brownsville in less than three hours.
Good luck, Bob.
They ain't kidding me. Nobody is. Not you, not anybody.
This isn't a hospital. This is a loony bin. A nuthouse.


Do you think I'm crazy? I don't care what you think. I'm not!
I saw those things with my own two eyes!
Do you think anybody could make it up? A guy would have to be nuts....
You're a flyer. You didn't get that yard sitting on the ground.
You've seen guys blow their stacks.
Do you think I act and talk like a guy who has lost his marbles?
Tell us what you saw, Mr. Crotty.
I've told those head-shrinking doctors four dozen times! I'm sick of it.
I tell them and I get laughed at and clucked over.
You promise not to laugh at me?


Promise.
Okay.
I was flying south from Corpus Christi, heading here, Brownsville.
I turned in from the Gulf, heading for the airport about 20 miles out...
...all of a sudden I see these flying saucers.
Three of them. One big and two little ones.
I had to do some fancy flying or they'd have run right into me.
I dived down and landed in the first place I saw, a street.
I've never been so rattled in my life.
I cracked up a little, sure.


I plowed into an old Ford and ended up on someone's porch.
Who wouldn't lose their head after seeing something like that?
-They were flying saucers? -I don't know what else to call them.
They were shaped...
...like ants.
It sounds crazy but that's what they were shaped like.
The big one was about 15 feet long and had wings like a fly.
The other two seemed to be chasing the big one. One here. Two here.
They zoomed around me like kamikazes. Scared me out of my pants!
Excuse me, ma'am.


They said that Ford wasn't a new one. It was all beat up to begin with.
So what's all the beef?.
You don't believe me either. Do you?
On the contrary, we do.
You do?
Good.
What direction were these flying saucers going the last time you saw them?
West, I'd say. Yes, due west.
Will you get me out of here?
-We'll speak to the doctor about it. -I'd appreciate it.


Try and get my clothes, too. They only gave me these slippers...
...but not even a rope to hold up my pants.
-We'll be seeing you. -Be right neighborly if you could help.
I'll sure be hoping.
-Mr. Graham? -Yes?
How was your talk with Mr. Crotty?
You're wise to keep him locked up, Doctor.
I've recommended his release. He's not demented.
I'm convinced he's trying to pull a publicity stunt with this weird story.
The government wants him to be kept here...


...so he doesn't get any publicity.
The government?
He's to have no visitors.
If any information is given out about him, you'll be held responsible.
I can't tell you why this is essential.
We'll let you know as soon as possible. We'll tell you when he's well.










From 6/16/1954 ( premiere US film "Them!" ) To 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 14797 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/8/2006 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Microsoft groundbreaking of the Quincy Washington Data Center & United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the George Walker Bush nomination of Michael Hayden & all George Walker Bush activity ) is 14797 days





http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-162110400.html

HighBeam RESEARCH

Articles > Popular publications > PR Newswire press releases > April-June 2007 > Monday, April 16

Article: Turner Completes Microsoft Data Center Project in Less Than One Year.

Article from: PR Newswire Article date: April 16, 2007

Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for Fast-Track Project to take place April 16th in Quincy, Wash.

NEW YORK, April 16 /PRNewswire/ -- Turner Construction Company will host a 'Ribbon Cutting' ceremony for Microsoft Windows Live Operations (WLO) Columbia One Data Center at the project site in Quincy, Wash. on April 16.

Turner and its subcontractors utilized over 500 workers at peak, and worked around the clock seven days a week for several months to achieve the fast track completion of this project. Ground was broken on the 250,000 sq. ft. Microsoft /WLO facility on May 8, 2006. The project team achieved a Temporary Certificate of Occupancy on February 15 and ...



http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=20060508&slug=webcia08

Monday, May 8, 2006

Bush ignores flak, names general to head CIA

By Terence Hunt

The Associated Press

WASHINGTON – President Bush today chose Air Force Gen. Michael Hayden to lead the embattled CIA










http://movie.subtitlr.com/subtitle/show/279062


Them! (1954)


Here are ants at war.
As you can see, ants are savage, ruthless and courageous fighters.
This fight lasted 72 hours between those two alone.
Ants are the only creatures on Earth other than man...
...who make war.
They campaign. They are chronic aggressors.
They make slave laborers of the captives they don't kill.
None of the ants previously seen by man were more than an inch in length.
Most were considerably under that size.
But even the most minute of them have an instinct and talent for industry...


...social organization and savagery...
...that makes man look feeble by comparison.