This Is What I Think.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

The Time Machine (2002)




From 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) To 3/4/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Time Machine" ) is 3722 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/11/1976 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Six Million Dollar Man"::"Welcome Home, Jaime - Part 1" ) is 3722 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0268695/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

The Time Machine (2002)

USA 4 March 2002 (premiere)










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/T/Time_Machine_The.html


Time Machine The [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


A professor at Columbia should not be corresponding with a crazy German bookkeeper.
He's a patent clerk, not a bookkeeper.
I think Mr. Einstein deserves all the support I can give him.
I wonder if we'll ever go too far?
- With what? - With this.
With all of this.
No such thing.
All right. How do I look?
Practically decent. Really, Alex. Good luck tonight.
She's a fine girl. She's done wonderful things for you.
Don't worry. You still have that alluring smell of chalk.
Oh, gotta hurry.
Now, that's more like it. You look a proper gentleman for once.
Well, you better hope so. If Emma turns me down, you'll be next.
- Oh, I'm already swooning.
All right. Wish me luck.
Thank you.
Fresh flowers. Fresh flowers.
- Have some flowers, sir. - Not tonight, thanks.
No. I promised her flowers.
Spectacular.
Spectacular waste of money. Damn thing's always breaking down.
- Do you need a lift? - Yes, yes.
- How do you keep the water temperature stable? - There's a cantilevered gasket...
- On the fuel regulator...
Oh, God. Uh...
Much obliged. I'm always forgetting the damn brake.
Hop in. I'll give you a perambulation before it breaks down again.
Oh, uh, I'm afraid I have a prior engagement.
Well, another time then. We perambulate here most every night.
Certainly.
- Get a horse!
Yes.
Alexander?
- Oh! Whoa.
- You're late, Professor. - I got here as soon as I could.
Well, they say it's all the rage in Paris. But I just picked it up...
- Five dollars at Macy's. Silly, isn't it? - Very silly. I like it.
Well, where are they?
- What? - The flowers.
You promised me flowers tonight. Don't you even remember?
Oh, I'm sorry. l... Well, I was distracted.
Well, there's something new.
- Uh, Emma, I need to talk to you.
- Oh, uh, shall we walk through the park? - Yes.
Professor, you're shivering. I hope you're not coming down with something.