Friday, April 12, 2024

Today is 04/12/2024, Post #1





by me, Kerry Burgess, 04/12/2024 12:39 AM

About to start episode 2

They did a really great job with that production.

Really seems to capture the essence of Fallout

Really helps that their star is Ella Purnell and she is really beautiful.

My experience is extensive with Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel.

I can remember playing that computer game as recently as year 2004 after I moved to Spokane Valley

The game wasn't so great in terms of replayability. You play it once and it's largely the same after that, sort of like reading a very good book.

My experience with that began the unofficial predecessor "Wasteland". I had that for my Commodore 128 personal-computer in 1988.

Wasteland 2 came out a few years ago and was very good, too. I've been thinking of that because of "The Last of Us" tv-series recently

There are several other titles in the Fallout collection but those are the only titles I know much of anything about

So, I'm watching this now, began yesterday about 11 PM, knowing it was going to cause me more work. I had worked on it a few months ago. They released it on a different date than originally announced.

They know I know they know I know they know

So now I'm looking at it from a standpoint of when *I* observe anything about it

Reminds me again that elevators now seem to function properly in my sleeping-dreams. For decades, they "hunt" and "seek" and "over-shoot". But now, for the past several times, the elevator goes directly where it's supposed to and there's no longer any drama there with that in my sleeping-dream visions

I started watching episode 1 on 04/11/2024 and that Event Date variable, plugged into my original work code pattern, has no meaning to the production. Is only my own random choice

The calendar-day changed as I continued watching episode 1 so I am using a new Event Date variable associated with the content I observe for the first time.

The character Chet has some humorous dialog in his first scenes, speaking to Lucy, as he pretends the door won't open. He seems to be the guy controlling the doors in Vault 33.









album: "Revenge" (1986)

Eurythmics

"Missionary Man"

(from internet transcript)
Well, I was born an original sinner
I was born from original sin
And if I had a dollar bill for all the things I've done
There'd be a mountain of money piled up to my chin, hey!

My mother told me good, my mother told me strong
She said, "Be true to yourself and you can't go wrong
But there's just one thing that you must understand."
You can fool with your brother

But don't mess with a missionary man
Don't mess with a missionary man
Don't mess with a missionary man
Don't mess with a missionary man

Oh, the missionary man, he's got God on his side
He's got the saints and apostles backing up from behind
Black-eyed looks from those Bible books
He's a man with a mission, got a serious mind
There was a woman in the jungle and a monkey on a tree
The missionary man, he was following me
He said, "Stop what you're doing! Get down upon your knees!"
"I've a message for you that you better believe"









https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Identification_(literature)

Identification (literature)

From Wikipedia

Identification refers to the automatic, subconscious psychological process in which an individual becomes like or closely associates themselves with another person by adopting one or more of the others' perceived personality traits, physical attributes, or some other aspect of their identity. The concept of identification was founded by psychoanalyst Sigmund Freud in the 1920’s, and has since been expanded on and applied in psychology, social studies, media studies, and literary and film criticism. In literature, identification most often refers to the audience identifying with a fictional character, however it can also be employed as a narrative device whereby one character identifies with another character within the text itself.










fallout_s1e1-2024_00h-10m-14s
fallout_s1e1-2024_00h-10m-20s
fallout_s1e1-2024_00h-32m-39s
fallout_s1e1-2024_00h-32m-41s
fallout_s1e1-2024_00h-32m-41s-1









From 1/23/1963 ( ) To 7/2/2021 ( premiere Amazon Prime streaming-video "The Tomorrow War" ) is 21345 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 4/11/2024 ( Thursday, 11 PM ) is 21345 days









excerpts

https://patents.justia.com/patent/4255811

Justia Patents

Key controlled block cipher cryptographic system

Mar 25, 1975 - IBM

A cryptographic system for encrypting a block of binary data under the control of a key consisting of a set of binary symbols. The cryptographic system may be utilized within a data processing environment to ensure complete privacy of data and information that is stored or processed within a computing system. All authorized subscribers who are permitted access to data within the network are assigned a unique key consisting of a combination of binary symbols. The central processing unit within the computing network contains a complete listing of all distributed authorized subscriber keys. All communications transmitted from terminal input are encrypted into a block cipher by use of the cryptographic system operating under the control of the subscriber key which is inputed to the terminal device. At the receiving station or central processing unit, an identical subscriber key which is obtained from internal tables stored within the computing system is used to decipher all received ciphered communications.

Another well known technique for enciphering a clear text message communication, is the use of a ciphered stream bit sequence which is used to form a modulo sum with the symbols of the clear text. The ciphered output message stream is unintelligible without having knowledge of the stream bit generator sequence, which is sometimes referred to as a "key". Examples of such key generators may be found in U.S. Pat. Nos. 3,250,855 and 3,364,308, filed May 23, 1962 and Jan. 23, 1963, respectively.










157b-36-1__15148 .jpg, from internet










DSC03397_ -1










2010-10-11_5










DSC04732
DSC04733
DSC04734









IMDb

The Tomorrow War (2021)

Quotes

Colonel Muri Forester: I'm so happy I got to see you like this. How you were when I was a kid. This is how I remember you.









https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_1910

September 1910

From Wikipedia

September 6, 1910

The Tallis Fantasia, a classical piece by British composer Ralph Vaughan Williams, was first performed. Vaughan Williams had drawn inspiration from a melody by 16th century composer Thomas Tallis. The melodies continue to be popular in film scores, including The Passion of the Christ.









"Requiem For Methuselah" [ Star Trek ]

Original Airdate: 14 Feb, 1969

(from internet transcript)

MCCOY: Physically human but not human. These are earlier versions of Rayna, Jim. She's an android.

FLINT: Created here by my hand. Here, the centuries of loneliness were to end.

SPOCK: Your collection of Leonardo da Vinci masterpieces, Mister Flint, they appear to have been recently painted on contemporary canvas with contemporary materials. And on your piano, a waltz by Johannes Brahms, an unknown work in manuscript, written in modern ink. Yet absolutely authentic, as are your paintings.

FLINT: I am Brahms.

SPOCK: And da Vinci?

FLINT: Yes.

SPOCK: How many other names shall we call you?

FLINT: Solomon, Alexander, Lazarus, Methuselah, Merlin, Abramson. A hundred other names you do not know.

SPOCK: You were born?

FLINT: In that region of earth later called Mesopotamia, in the year 3834 BC, as the millennia are reckoned. I was Akharin, a soldier, a bully and a fool. I fell in battle, pierced to the heart and did not die.

MCCOY: Instant tissue regeneration coupled with some perfect form of biological renewal. You learned that you were immortal and

FLINT: And to conceal it. To live some portion of a life, to pretend to age and then move on before my nature was suspected.

SPOCK: Your wealth and your intellect are the product of centuries of acquisition. You knew the greatest minds in history.

FLINT: Galileo, Socrates, Moses. I have married a hundred times, Captain. Selected, loved, cherished. Caressed a smoothness, inhaled a brief fragrance. Then age, death, the taste of dust. Do you understand?

SPOCK: You wanted a perfect, ultimate woman, as brilliant, as immortal as yourself. Your mate for all time.

FLINT: Designed by my heart. I could not love her more.

KIRK: Spock, you knew?

SPOCK: I had hoped I was wrong.

FLINT: You cannot love an android, Captain. I love her. She is my handiwork, my property. She is what I desire.

KIRK:: You brought me here to learn this? Does she know?

FLINT: She will never know.









From 9/6/1910 ( ) To 2/14/1969 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Requiem for Methuselah" ) is 21346 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 4/12/2024 ( Friday, 12 AM ) is 21346 days










fallout_s1e1-2024_00h-47m-38s
fallout_s1e1-2024_00h-47m-44s
fallout_s1e1-2024_00h-48m-00s
fallout_s1e1-2024_00h-48m-23s









From 10/11/2010 ( by me, Kerry Burgess ) To 4/12/2024 ( Friday, 12 AM ) is 4932 days

4932 = 2466 + 2466

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/3/1972 ( FROM: Richard Nixon, 37th President of the United States - Statement on Establishing a New System for Classification and Declassification of Government Documents Relating to National Security ) is 2466 days









https://youtu.be/e6pEIHtffqQ?si=PpQr5abkQSphIJto

YouTube

Vaughan Williams - Fantasia on a Theme by Thomas Tallis

Philharmonia Orchestra



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 01:38 AM Pacific-time USA Friday 04/12/2024