Saturday, April 20, 2024

Today is 04/20/2024, Post #1





by me, Kerry Burgess, 04/20/2024 04:05 AM

Never heard before of this tv-series until I just noticed it a few minutes ago on Amazon Prime Video.

Reminds me of "The Crossing" from 2018 on ABC in the USA and that was cancelled after the first season and the story remains unreconciled

Similar premise on a tv-series from Norway that I couldn't get into past the first episode or maybe two

Looking at "The Refugees" on Wikipedia. Not much there. I'm going to watch episode 1, at least.

Looking around at my code-pattern

Because none of this really means anything, it's got me thinking again about anti-time

Often, I become aware of the song playing on one of the random FM antenna broadcast stations I listen to when I'm sitting here at this desk

I had just made this selection from the 1898 publication and just a moment later, on the radio, "Must have been love"

Anyone following along might wonder what I will come up with next.

There is one unpleasant fact I must accept: This campaign of mine started here with this blog. So, I can only guess this is supposed to be my outlet of whatever it is that happened to me decades ago.

I want this blog to represent my discovery of the truth

I have speculated before that everything is so great in the very distant future - where time-travel is a real thing - that all they do for fun is deliver to us scary stories.

I have specualated before also that is it *me* in the very distant future, doing all this. That's why the details seem to synchronize

So, now I've started watching it.

"Coincidence" is only what you can imagine. Because your life is pathetic and you have nothing but the perspective of an idiot. That's the life of the 8 billion humans on this planet Earth right now, infesting this beautiful planet. You can only get into pod-casts because you're a lameoid and your unsophisticaed inner-voice is lameoid and is suppressed only when you hear other lameoids like you speaking on video. When you read, you hear your own lameoid inner-voice.

Me, I've got a code-pattern

AND I HAVE SOMETHING ELSE right now

In these first few minutes, I am trying to comprehend the possibilities of someone staging this

"This" is that last night about 3 AM, someone gently knocked on my front-door.

I didn't go to the door because there's no way in hell I'm opening the door. I didn't even look out through the observation port because the kitchen light cast a fair amount of light onto it

The interloper became more insistent by banging on the door with the device on it but still not very loud

All that could be explained if I am watching this episode today and it was premiere-new

But it's not. It's from year 2015 and as I best I can tell, never actually was presented on USA TV

So, that's weird.

There is not one single person on this planet that could have made that guess and staged something like that.

I know it happened because I remember thinking of patterns to check, such as "The Raven". I didn't put any work into it. Decided to forget about it and only now watching this episode did I realize how similar it is to something that I observed less than 2 days later

I did work on that day with the sleeping-dream about the vestibule. Haven't finished it, if I ever will. Started thinking about my other posts featuring that first YouTube "Me at the zoo" and dialog in this episode makes me think of that again. I haven't examined for that detail. Did find a neat association with "The Six Million Dollar Man". Then I began to wonder if the equipment "was light" wasn't so much about its weight, which still works in the pattern, but should be thought of in terms of photon radiation, visible electromagnetic radiation.

The theory - and I use that term because I expect to someday discover that truth - is that whatever I post here with my observations is what I will find.

Finished watching episode 1. It's a good story. There are only 7 episodes listed and I will probably later watch the next episode

Whatever the truth is and turns out to be I remain confident that it explains why that hoax with those ridiculous "tic tac" UFO was necessary. Because you monkeys are so gullible and easily dazzled by anything bright and shiny. You are incapable of objectivity when confronted with anything unexplainable.

Me, I don't care.

I want something out of all this.

I want to find some sort of grand truth that I can use for my own purpose









Evaluation - my selection from small collection of results in my original work code pattern

Event Date variable: today, 04/20/2024 - because this is the day I discovered that tv-series, and that's a common process I use in this sort of examination

Anchor Date: 11/02/1965

Target Date: 05/07/2015

Result, from a small collection of items I examined:

06/01/1898










the-expanse_season1-ep2_00h08m44s









From 6/1/1898 ( ) To 5/7/2015 ( ) is 42708 days

42708 = 21354 + 21354

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 4/20/2024 ( Today , Saturday ) is 21354 days










2024-04-20_4

https://papersofprinceton.princeton.edu/princetonperiodicals/?a=d&d=NassauLit18980601-01.2.9&e=-------en-20--1--txt-txIN-------









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4163676/

IMDb

The Refugees

S1.E1

El éxodo

Episode aired May 7, 2015









From 12/14/2015 ( premiere USA TV series "The Expanse" ) To 4/20/2024 ( Today , Saturday ) is 3050 days

3050 = 1525 + 1525

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/5/1970 ( ) is 1525 days










2024-04-20_3

https://papersofprinceton.princeton.edu/princetonperiodicals/?a=d&d=Princetonian19700105-01.2.22&e=-------en-20--1--txt-txIN-------










the-refugees_s1e1-2015_00h-45m-18s









The Refugees

"The Exodus"

TV-series season 1, episode 1 - Amazon Prime Video

Emma: Did you see that? They just took Monica. That woman has never done anything wrong in her entire life.

Sam: Who are these men?

Hugo: Apparently they came from the future too. And officially they have the authority.

Emma: Why haven't we heard anything about this from Victor? Or on the news?

Luis: Oh, there's a lot we're not being told.

Hugo: Luis.

Emma: Where are they taking them?

Hugo: They're taking them to the camps.

Emma: What "camps"?

Luis: Men in uniform, camps. What else is going on?

Hugo: Luis, go and tell Benjamin over there to move his car, will you?

Hugo: There are these camps where they're taking everyone who breaks the rules. Refugees, and, what's worse, non-refugees.

Emma: What rules?

Hugo: Apparently, they're not allowed to contact their relatives.

Sam: How the heck do they know if you're breaking the rules?

Hugo: I have no idea. But trust me, they know.









From 4/21/1926 ( Britain's Queen Elizabeth II - from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: my biological genetic paternal grandmother ) To 10/7/1984 ( Ronald Reagan { - my biological genetic maternal grandfather} , 40th President of USA: Debate Between the President and Former Vice President Walter F. Mondale in Louisville, Kentucky ) is 21354 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 4/20/2024 ( Today , Saturday ) is 21354 days









by me, Kerry Burgess

"Faith" is a mere marketing-buzzword for any religion, and especially for those mindless-drones brainwashed by the superstition of the Jesus Christ mythology superstition.

Invented by primitive cavemen, is still popular among you monkeys because you're cowards terrifed of mortality.

You make the world a worse place because you're too cowardly to cope with reality.

Get over yourself. You're not that important. You don't have an Imaginary Friend with the beard living up there in the clouds.

Don't be a moron.










2024-04-20_5

https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/documents/debate-between-the-president-and-former-vice-president-walter-f-mondale-louisville










condor_season1-ep3-2018_00h-11m-55s
condor_season1-ep3-2018_00h-11m-58s










condor_season1-ep3-2018_00h-08m-11s
condor_season1-ep3-2018_00h-08m-16s
condor_season1-ep3-2018_00h-08m-00s
condor_season1-ep3-2018_00h-08m-09s
condor_season1-ep3-2018_00h-08m-06s
condor_season1-ep3-2018_00h-08m-01s










DSC01722
DSC00644
DSC03148
DSC04970










2011-06-15_11










2010-10-11_5











https://youtu.be/k2C5TjS2sh4?si=TiMJPNGtWNt_Nu4R

YouTube

Roxette - It Must Have Been Love (Official Music Video)

from YouTube



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 07:56 AM Pacific-time USA Saturday 04/20/2024