Sunday, November 19, 2017

Origins




15933.

That's the street address, according to Google Maps, where those thoughts began forming in my mind.

Only a few hours ago, when I was out walking again that street for exercise, did the 15900 on the street sign register in my mind.

I had no idea at the time where that street address would be specifically. Today, I guessed wrong while walking by there, and would have guessed the other side of the street.

Google Maps marks that address as the specific house I was walking by when the thoughts formed in my mind.

I would not have guessed it correctly. Don't know if that is the actual street address for the house.

Guess I won't be publishing today my highly enlightening report, I have been working on most of the day and then other stuff keeps distracting me with other observations, about the Star Trek: Voyager" episode "Nemesis". You say you won't understand it anyway? I DON'T CARE!!!










https://www.facebook.com/kerry.burgess.790/posts/1963467973928462

Facebook


Kerry Burgess

Thursday September 21 2017 at 9:36 pm

See, I knew that.

Walking around outside a few hours ago today this is precisely the prescient thoughts I was having in my mind.

For over an hour.

I was walking and I was worried slightly I was going to urinate in my sweatpants (because I drink literally a gallon of distilled water each and every day, which limits the distance I can travel on foot and since I am not going to stop behind some neighborhood homeowner's shrubs) and I got to a certain point and I started to imagine an old woman who offered me chocolate chip cookies and also the use of a restroom, among other treasures.

By the time I got back to my apartment, 59 minutes and unknown seconds later, I had decided that woman was Catherine.

That was several hours ago today.

I had no idea about the production mentioned here. I had no idea until a few minutes ago when I went to check the MGM website for confirmation of a premiere date of a "Stargate: Universe" episode I just watched as I try to get in more than a couple hours on the stationary bike and I stumbled across the new "Stargate" website, disappointed that "Stargate: Origins" is not a major production.

But well, as I have written before, they chewed all the taste out that bubblegum so any major production may be too much to ask for anytime soon.

They also might be waiting for me.










https://www.facebook.com/kerry.burgess.790/posts/1963476667260926

Facebook


Kerry Burgess

Thursday September 21 2017 at 10:21 pm


GateWorld

MGM Answers: Stargate Origins and Stargate Command’s ‘All-Access’ Membership

EXCLUSIVE: MGM answers our questions about Stargate's new digital platform.

Darren @GateWorld

AUGUST 31, 2017

MGM today announced the details on Stargate’s new digital media platform: Stargate Command launches September 20, with early registration now open for fans in the U.S. (More on availability in other countries in a moment.)

The service comes with two levels of access. Fans will be able to access some content for free, including behind-the-scenes photos and video from the set of Stargate Origins, a weekly newsletter, plus access to an official fan community. The “All-Access” paid membership (a one-time fee of $20 US) offers more, of course, including access to stream all three Stargate television series (SG-1, Atlantis, and SGU), all three movies, and all of Origins when it is released.

That’s more than 17 seasons and 350 episodes of the long-running franchise










https://www.facebook.com/kerry.burgess.790/posts/1964331787175414

Facebook


Kerry Burgess

Saturday September 23 2017 at 8:10 pm

See, I had completely forgotten about that other role she had until just a few minutes ago as I was looking for something else "Stargate" related.

***
***
***

https://www.gateworld.net/news/2017/07/catherine-langford-origins-story/

GateWorld

Catherine Langford: An Origins Story

Everything you need to know about the life and legacy of the founding matriarch of the Stargate program

JULY 21, 2017



- posted by Kerry Burgess 7:06 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 19 November 2017