Monday, November 20, 2017

Family (1990)






2017_Abbi_24-1200_DSC05098.jpg










Star Trek: The Next Generation - Family - television series Season 4 Episode 2 - Air Date: 10/01/1990

***

[ Opening scenes ]

Captain's Log: Stardate 44012.3 The Enterprise remains docked at McKinley Station, undergoing a major overhaul and refit following the Borg incident. I am confident that the ship and her crew will soon be ready to return to service.

[Observation lounge]

RIKER: Thank you. Please take that to Engineering.

(Crewwoman leaves with PADD, Worf enters)

WORF: Phaser upgrades are complete, Commander.

RIKER: Already?

WORF: And we have begun power supply calibration.

RIKER: You're just too damned efficient, Lieutenant.

WORF: Thank you, sir.

RIKER: Continue with the testing, Mister Worf. Here's the final schedule for the shore leave and for the personnel transfers. By the way, I'm looking forward to meeting your parents.

WORF: Sir?

RIKER: They're on the visitors' list. You didn't know?

WORF: No, sir. It is inappropriate for a Klingon to receive family while on duty. As humans, my parents do not understand.

RIKER: Well, I'm not sure that I would either, Worf, since this isn't a Klingon ship. If you don't want to see your parents, that's your business, but we don't get to Earth all that often. I'm sure we can arrange for you to have more off duty time while they're here.

WORF: No, sir. That will not be necessary.

RIKER: Dismissed. Mister Worf, if you're worried that they might learn about what happened on the Klingon planet

WORF: Not at all. I have already informed them by correspondence of my discommendation. I do not believe any human can truly understand my dishonour.












2017_Abbi_24-1200_DSC05099.jpg







2017_Abbi_24-1200_DSC05100.jpg







2017_Abbi_24-1200_DSC05103.jpg







2017_Abbi_24-1200_DSC05104.jpg







2017_Abbi_24-1200_DSC05105.jpg







2017_Abbi_24-1200_DSC05107.jpg







2017_Abbi_24-1200_DSC05108.jpg










From 7/13/1940 ( Patrick Stewart ) To 11/20/1947 ( the wedding ceremony of my biological paternal grandparents Princess Elizabeth and Philip the Duke of Edinburgh ) is 2686 days

2686 = 1343 + 1343

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/7/1969 is 1343 days



https://2neatmagazines.com/life/1969.html


1969 LIFE Magazines For Sale


Life Magazine INTERNATIONAL EDITION July 7, 1969 : Cover - Human embryo and new mother. (This is the same cover as appeared on the June 13, 1969 regular issue of LIFE, with the addition of a list of foreign countries and prices in the lower left corner). Capri, litterbugs in paradise. Dick Francis is the Queen's jockey, mystery writer. One week's dead in Vietnam, photos, names, home towns. Science, sex and morality, the LIFE poll, long piece in several parts, includes Farmer Eugene Heller of Geneseo Illinois, Marie Whitt of Plains Pennsylvania, William Banks of Baltimore, Raul Estrada, Patricia Gittings, Marjorie Foster (against artificial conception, said baby might sprout horns or wings). The Ascent of Prince Charles, he becomes Prince of Wales. Ringo of the Beatles becomes a film star in "The Magic Christian" with Peter Sellers. Changes coming in catholicism. An off-Broadway hit makes child stars okay again, Curley McDimple, Robyn Morgan, Kathy Rich, Sunny Leigh, Janina Matthews.This version is SCARCE.
Good - $58












https://2neatmagazines.com/Life-Magazine-Covers/1969/Life-Magazine-1969-06-13.jpg










Star Trek: The Next Generation - Family - television series Season 4 Episode 2 - Air Date: 10/01/1990

(from internet transcript)

***

[Transporter room]

WORF: They still have not signalled?

O'BRIEN: No sir.

WORF: My mother is never on time. It is so human of her.

O'BRIEN: Well, you know women.

WORF: I am not looking forward to this. I wish they would come so it would begin and end sooner.

O'BRIEN: I know what you mean, Lieutenant.

WORF: Unlikely.

O'BRIEN: Last time my old man was on board I found him chasing Nurse Stanton around a biobed in Sickbay.

WORF: I am not concerned about my father chasing nurses.

O'BRIEN: Yeah, but it's always something with parents, isn't it.

FEMALE [OC]: Enterprise, this is Earth Station Bobruisk. Two to transport aboard.

O'BRIEN: Energising.

(A big, stocky silver-haired man, and a mature woman with lots of brown hair appear)

WORF: Mother. Father.

HELENA: Worf!

SERGEY: You look good, son. Put on a little weight, huh?

WORF: No.

SERGEY: Sure you have. Looks good on you. Still working out with those Holodeck monsters, I bet.

WORF: Let me take you to

SERGEY: Always good to meet another Chief Petty Officer. Sergey Rozhenko, formerly of the USS Intrepid.

(shakes hands)

O'BRIEN: Miles Edward O'Brien, sir. Good to meet you.

SERGEY: Don't call me sir. I used to work for a living.

HELENA: He's joking. The proudest day of his life was when Worf earned his commission.

SERGEY: Can you imagine an old enlisted man like me raising a boy to be an officer?

HELENA: Come on, Sergey. There's plenty of time to chat with the boys. Your father has been so looking forward to this.

SERGEY: Yes, I want to see everything. The whole ship. At home I have all the specs and diagrams of the Galaxy-class starships.










From 7/13/1940 ( Patrick Stewart ) To 11/20/1947 ( the wedding ceremony of my biological paternal grandparents Princess Elizabeth and Philip the Duke of Edinburgh ) is 2686 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/11/1973 is 2686 days



http://www.tv.com/shows/harry-o/such-dust-as-dreams-are-made-on-37740/

tv.com


Harry O Season 1 Episode 0

Such Dust as Dreams Are Made On

AIRED: 3/11/73










Star Trek: The Next Generation - Family - television series Season 4 Episode 2 - Air Date: 10/01/1990

(from internet transcript)

***

WORF: We are in the midst of a repair. I cannot give you a complete tour.

SERGEY: I'm sure if you asked the Captain



- posted by Kerry Burgess 6:26 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 20 November 2017