Saturday, November 18, 2017

Spokane Valley 2013




I have documented often that the calendar date 3/24/1990 is listed in my official United States Navy documents as the day I began Separation Leave for my US Navy enlistment and subsequent Honorable Discharge.

I documented that the calendar date 3/26/1990 must have been the first day of my civilian employment with Ketterman's in Greenville South Carolina.

That was the job where I worked as a computer technician.

I had a sleeping dream with the past day or couple days associated with my activities in that employment.

That job was a computer maintenance contract for First Federal Savings and Loan based in Greenville.

The most challenging work was keeping the bank's automatic teller machines operating.










http://hvom.blogspot.com/2016/08/remarks-on-signing-organized-crime.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess

THURSDAY, AUGUST 25, 2016

Remarks on Signing the Organized Crime Control Act

Sport - Part 2

Thinking again overnight one detail became clearer in my mind about the year 1990.

My official records from the United States National Archives, they sent to me three years ago, documents when my separation leave began.

I wrote about how I couldn't recall the precise date I first started work at a civilian job in Greenville South Carolina.

A document from the United States Social Security Administration I received back in the year 2006 got me thinking about that. That document lists the civilian employers I had in the past and which included from the year 1990 up to Microsoft Corporation beginning December 1998.

So the detail that became clearer in my mind last night is consistent with my closer examination of the calendar of the year 1990.

The day 01 April 1990 was a Sunday.

So that must be the day I wrote about traveling with Jim Shea out to Seneca South Carolina for the very first service call of the contract my employer (according to my federal documents) had just taken over to service computer equipment for First Federal Savings and Loan in South Carolina.

That is consistent for two reasons.

One is because I remember a training period before the service contract began.

The other is because I recall the urgency needing me to be available to work with Jim Shea in the Greenville office.

The second point is reinforced by the facts I remember associated with meeting with Dan Benbow.

I found out I could interview for employment but I was needed there in Greenville as soon as possible. At the time I was still waiting in a temporary duty barracks as my honorable discharge from the United States Navy was being processed.

I can still recall going to the office and asking another Petty Officer who worked in the office if I could take the day off so I could go to Greenville for the employment interview. He said I could not take off and so I asked if I could use a leave day for that and that is what happened. I either recall now or I recall now that I once wrote that I traveled to Greenville for the Thursday interview with Dan Benbow, which the calendar says is 22 March 1990.

So since my separation leave began on Saturday then Friday must have been my last day and that must be the day I recall driving the rental car from Charleston South Carolina to Greenville.

I had to do that because my employer had an employee from Texas in town to train us (very lightly) on the equipment and I would have needed to be there on Monday. The following Sunday was the 1st of April.










From 3/26/1990 To 9/26/2013 ( for me personally as Kerry Burgess: my last day Seattle - my first night again Spokane Valley, Washington State, United States ) is 8585 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Burgess ) To 5/5/1989 ( the official groundbreaking of the Centennial Trail in Spokane Washington State USA ) is 8585 days



From 12/4/1946 ( Harry Truman - Statement by the President on the Veterans Emergency Housing Program ) To 10/28/1994 ( premiere US film "Stargate" ) is 17495 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/26/2013 ( for me personally as Kerry Burgess: my last day Seattle - my first night again Spokane Valley, Washington State, United States ) is 17495 days



From 12/4/1946 ( Harry Truman - Letter Accepting Resignation of Wilson Wyatt as Housing Expediter ) To 10/28/1994 ( premiere US film "Stargate" ) is 17495 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/26/2013 ( for me personally as Kerry Burgess: my last day Seattle - my first night again Spokane Valley, Washington State, United States ) is 17495 days



From 7/7/1980 ( Michelle Kwan ) To 9/26/2013 ( for me personally as Kerry Burgess: my last day Seattle - my first night again Spokane Valley, Washington State, United States ) is 12134 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA ) To 1/22/1999 ( premiere US TV series episode "Stargate SG-1"::"The Fifth Race" ) is 12134 days










Stargate: The Movie (1994)

(from internet transcript)

***


EXT—HOTEL ENTRANCE, DAY

[Rain pours down as Daniel, carrying two large suitcases, exits the hotel. He pulls his jacket's hood over his head to provide some protection and tries to cover his one suitcase with his coat. An uniformed man with an umbrella approaches from a car parked just outside the hotel.]

KAWALSKI
Doctor Jackson?

DANIEL
What? Yes?

KAWALSKI
Someone wants to speak with you.

INT—CAR

[Catherine flips through a file, which includes a diploma from UCLA, as the officer continues to talk to Daniel.]

DANIEL
The Air Force? What's this? What is this?

KAWALSKI
Could you step over to the car, please.

[Catherine glances over just as Daniel bends down and squints to look inside, while still several feet away.]

KAWALSKI
Sir?

DANIEL
Am I going somewhere?

[The car driver, also standing with an umbrella just outside the door, opens it for Daniel as he approaches.]

KAWALSKI
You're going to be fine. We'll take care of these.

[He takes Daniel's shoulder bag as Daniel cautiously drops his other suitcase and sits in the car. He warily looks at Catherine. She passes over a photograph of a smiling couple playing with a baby.]

CATHERINE
Jackson, are those your parents?

[Daniel glances from her to the photograph, his motion to lower his hood arrested for a moment.]

DANIEL
Foster parents.










from the private journal of Kerry Burgess: August 10, 2006


Maybe I had been spending time with Michelle Kwan around that time, especially considering the shuttle flights in 1995 and 1996. I wonder if she thought I was her uncle or her father.










Stargate: The Movie (1994)

(from internet transcript)

***


[Catherine replaces the photograph and continues to look at the file.]

DANIEL
Wha-what is this all about?

CATHERINE
A job.

DANIEL
(with a nervous chuckle)
What kind of a job?

CATHERINE
Translation. Ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs. Interested?

[Catherine smiles at him. Daniel continues to look at her.]

DANIEL
I-I'm gonna go now.

CATHERINE
Go where?










From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2013 2:00 AM

To: 'Kerry Burgess'

Subject: RE: Spokane WA

Now I am finding goddamned spiders in my clothes.

All that recent work in the attic of this building, and it accompanying stench, must be driving more spiders into my apartment.

Based on the manager’s letter on my front door, the work in the attic must have been the source of that powerful stench a few days ago.

I recognized the same smell from when the contractors cut a hole in the wall of my apartment living room to repair the outside fire sprinkler.

The smell was similar to that musty smell from when they cut the hole in the wall here in my living room but the stench from when they were working on the attic was really powerful. It was bad enough to give me a headache.

I saw yesterday in front of this apartment building what I guess is the insulation they tore from the attic above. The pile looked disgusting.

I looked up the early termination clause of my current lease and the rent special for The Homestead would just about even it out. If I signed a lease with them now. But I doubt I am going to ask for an early termination. I doubt they would give it to me.

I just hope I can move out to Spokane in just over 5 months now.

I would just as soon trash every thing now in this apartment. I don’t want to take anything with me from this bug-infested crap shack, especially if I move into a brand-new apartment.










From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Wednesday, September 4, 2013 2:16 PM

To: L1 - The Homestead L1.homestead@riverstoneres.com

Subject: Re: Low priority - background information

Yeah, the facts are impossible to ignore.

You just can't tell you you can read through some of the reports I have generated and still call it coincidence.

There is just no way any reasonable person could read those reports and just brush it off as coincidence.

I had to endure being drugged up at those hospitals just to make it through this far.

Well, nothing new to report on the move. I have met all my lease obligations at Crown Pointe and I am really looking forward to moving away from here. The spiders are just really getting to me. I don't have much furniture to begin with and I am dumping everything to move out to Spokane Valley. I am bringing nothing but a couple of computers to put into storage. Nothing from here goes into my next apartment. That's the reason I have been wanting a brand new apartment, ever since I first read about The Homestead. Four years here is enough. I cleaned the patio a few days ago and the spiders are already overtaking the area again. The laundry room is also very creepy, sitting there seeing them drop from the ceiling. Often I find myself walking through spider webs just walking through the hallway outside my apartment. There's a big spider web on the front door of the building. The garbage hut floor is covered in what seems to be black mold and everybody who walks in there tracks it right back out, if they are brave enough to endure the garbage heaped on the floor of the common building and the stinging bugs flying around. I mentioned how the key code for the garbage compactor was suspicious also and that happened about a year after I moved in here.

Some days are better than others but most days are not and today is not so great.

I am really looking forward to moving to a new location though and an obvious improvement in my living conditions that will be that new construction building, despite how I know that the first time I tried moving to Spokane Valley from King County back in 2004 the crazy people followed me there and they will again next time. So my expectations are low but I feel that I am reasonable and I do keep to myself mostly and I don't cause problems for other people.










From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Monday, February 25, 2013 1:18 PM

To: 'Chad Trammell'

Subject: Vault

‘4206’

That’s weird. Only just now when I went outside to take out the trash did I realize that: that’s the pass-code for the heavy-duty trash compactor they installed here at Crowne Point apartments a few years ago. I don’t recall when they installed it. Couple years ago I guess. I’ve lived here since September 2009.

You see, I dreamed that numerical combination a few days ago. I have resisted the urge to write about it. Even now that doesn’t sound that amazing but it makes me think of some work I put into that combination after I woke up from a sleeping dream where I saw it in the dream.

Why would I dream about that number? I have been going out there for a long time and punching it in without giving it much thought. Someone wrote it on the wall next to the input panel but I have never forgotten it in my memory so far and that only goes to explain how it’s possible that I would see it in a dream.

But why have I not recognized it until now?

I don’t recall the day I woke from that sleeping dream. I worked on it but I didn’t record the date. I did, however, write the number down and it is still here on a piece of paper on my desk just where I wrote it down.

I saw it in a dream because it was the combination to a safe vault I was trying to open. There was a lot of other detail in that dream I have forgotten now. It seemed to start, as best I recall now, although it started much earlier I think now, with me feeling some kind of anxiety about how a door that was the entrance to a building would close shut as another person went through it towards me and if that door locked then I would have no way to get inside to the room and inside the room was the safe vault.

I did get inside the room to the safe vault though and I was turning the knob on the front of the safe to dial in the combination and I saw myself having to do it several times because I kept getting it wrong. The combination was ‘4206’ and that was a very clear detail in my mind after I woke up.

After I opened the safe vault door with that combination ‘4206’ then the door revealed another combination dial for another locked safe vault door. That combination was ‘11040.’

So that’s weird. I would have thought I would have immediately recognized I had dreamed the pass-code to the trash compactor. You press those numbers ‘4206’ and that unlocks the door and you open it and place your trash inside and close the door.

I don’t recall precisely when I had the sleeping dream. Three or 4 days ago maybe. Seems definitely within the past seven days.

There is some kind of magic going on around here and I feel the need to tell someone about it. I can’t post this message on my blog because it contains details that will immediately identify my location and those jackals I see outside everyday are lurking around waiting for some kind of detail I reveal that will cover their ass for their criminal activity directed at my person.

I made similar complaints to those managers about the laundry room here in my building. They’ve done nothing about the laundry room though. The trash compactor area is better and they did put some effort into that, unlike the laundry room. My guess is that I am the only one complaining about the laundry room and so they do nothing about it other than give me some garbage about addressing my complaints and then nothing was done. I can’t even leave my laundry unattended in that bug-infested room because every time I have left my laundry in there I have come back to find additional items in there that were not there when I started. First it was a big brown towel and the next time it was a dirty-looking sock. Who knows what they were putting in there. God I miss having an apartment with my own washing machine and dryer. I just cannot believe I am still here in this miserable place. Hell of a lot better than Pioneer Square but why any of it?

As for the magic, I really do believe there is some kind of telepathic entity that is telling me things. See, it is telling me those secrets I told you about. Ah, but a new awareness came to mind recently: that entity can tell me only what *other* people know. If I created secrets and told no one else then that entity will never learn those secrets and therefore that entity will never convey telepathically those secrets back to me. What I started thinking is that it can gain information telepathically from any human being on this planet Earth. That means if you knew my secrets then it would tell me that. The reason it is telling me those details is because it wants me to use my ultraspace technology to transport it off this world. However, it is not going to leave before it consumes every living being on this planet. It knows it can’t consume freely because then it will die out eventually. So it’s trying to make me as miserable as possible in the hopes I will jump away and take it with me. As it is now, it is dying because it cannot gain nourishment from my mind. If I wait long enough then it will die off and I will be free again to go anywhere I want to.



From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA ) To 5/9/1977 ( the London England Clock Tower "Big Ben" restored to operation ) is 4206 days


From 12/15/1970 ( Michael Shanks ) To 6/21/1982 ( Prince William the Duke of Cambridge ) is 4206 days


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 25 February 2013 excerpt ends]










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=12554


The American Presidency Project

Harry S. Truman

XXXIII President of the United States: 1945-1953

258 - Statement by the President on the Veterans Emergency Housing Program.

December 4, 1946

AFTER ONE YEAR of emergency action to get housing for the returning veterans the time has come for an appraisal of the accomplishments of our efforts and a reappraisal of the program itself. In December of last year I asked Mr. Wyatt to come to Washington as Housing Expediter and to present to me a daring program. Such a program was worked out and announced in February of this year. This emergency program called for putting under construction the largest number of homes and apartments in history and for (1) giving the veterans first opportunity to have these new units, (2) limiting non-residential construction to essential and non-deferrable projects, (3) increasing the production of building materials and distributing those materials to the proper places at the proper times, and (4) the development and expansion of a new industry of low cost factory built housing. Extraordinary powers were conferred on Mr.Wyatt to accomplish the tremendous task ahead. Labor, industry, and the people of this country have cooperated in doing an outstanding job under his leadership.

It has now become clear that 1,000,000 dwelling units will have been put under construction and some 700,000 completed by the end of 1946. This accomplishment is outstanding. In the starting of permanent dwelling units we have achieved in one year's time a level that it took four years to reach after World War I. In addition, we have started about 300,000 conversions and temporary dwelling units. The public has realized the problem and has cooperated in the limitation of non-housing construction in order that resources might be devoted to the production of housing for veterans. Several hundred thousand projects have been patriotically deferred. The production of building materials has been increased with remarkable speed until, currently, many materials are being produced at the highest levels in history.

The problems of starting and completing any program may be divided into at least two phases. These may be broadly defined as the first phase of seeing the problem, measuring it, and organizing to meet it. This phase is difficult and requires imagination and drive. Once the first phase is completed and the program is well under way, the problem becomes an administrative one. Balance must be maintained among the factors of production. The program must be geared into the whole economy so as to avoid distortions of such proportions that new emergencies are created.

The Veterans Emergency Housing Program has successfully passed through the first phase and is now well into the second phase. The problem has been recognized, it has been measured, and a successful organization has been set up to achieve the goals, as is evidenced by the increases in housing construction, and the increases in the production of building materials. The remainder of the program must now be faced within the framework of the government's announced policy of relaxing controls. Balance of materials and equipment must be achieved. The program must be given its proper emphasis in the overall economy and controls must be relaxed as rapidly as possible without threatening the success of the housing program.

Mr. Wyatt has served his country at great personal sacrifice, and with tremendous energy, ability, and devotion, during the past year. He has formulated and administered the type of emergency program which I asked him to undertake a year ago. He has asked me to relieve him of the responsibility of administering the housing program now that we have reached the period of the relaxing of war time emergency measures. I have reluctantly acceded to Mr. Wyatt's desires and accepted his resignation. This does not mean that any major modification in the objective of rapidly and adequately housing our veterans has occurred. From the beginning, the program has been flexible and in the current review of the program, changes have been made and others will be made as we proceed.

As Mr. Wyatt has stated from the beginning of the Veterans Emergency Housing Program, there is a great need for rental housing for veterans. In addition to the governmental steps already taken to stimulate rental housing, Congress will be urged to give financial support to multi-unit low-rent apartments so as to enable private enterprise to go ahead with construction at current high costs with some assurance of being able to earn a fair return on the capital invested at the desired low rentals. Congress will again be requested to pass the Wagner-Ellender-taft Housing Bill which contains important provisions to stimulate rental housing, the absence of which has been a serious handicap to the Veterans Emergency Housing program during 1946.

With regard to factory built housing, government loans and market guarantee contracts will be continued. Attention will continue to be given to the merits of the individual project and to the effect upon our entire economy.










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=12555

The American Presidency Project

Harry S. Truman

XXXIII President of the United States: 1945-1953

259 - Letter Accepting Resignation of Wilson Wyatt as Housing Expediter.

December 4, 1946

My dear Wilson:

I have your letter dated December fourth and accept your resignation, effective at the close of business on December 5, 1946'

Your achievement has been outstanding, as I have today emphasized in a statement reviewing the year's activities. I desire here to reiterate my own appreciation of all that you have done. You have earned the thanks of the Nation and the special gratitude of the veterans whom you have served with such singleness of purpose and with such practical results.

My best wishes for your continued success and happiness are yours as you return to private life.

Very sincerely yours,

HARRY S. TRUMAN

[Honorable Wilson W. Wyatt, Housing Expediter, Office of the Administrator, National Housing Agency, Washington 25, D.C.]

Note: Mr. Wyatt served as Housing Expediter from December 12, 1945, through December 5, 1946. His letter of resignation was released with the President's reply.










Stargate: The Movie (1994)

(from internet transcript)

***

CATHERINE
Your grants have run out. Everything you own are in those two bags. Want to prove that your theories are right? This is your chance.

[She holds out an envelope, gesturing for him to take it. Daniel glances from her to the envelope before taking it.]

DANIEL
What's this?

CATHERINE
Travel plans.

[Daniel struggles to come up with a response, when the door opens. Daniel's still opening the envelope.]

KAWALSKI
Sir?

[Daniel looks back at Catherine, who gives him a small smile. He raises his hood again steps out of the car.]

EXT—HOTEL ENTRANCE, DAY

[The driver starts up the car while Daniel is still opening the envelope. Kawalski steps around him and gets in next to Catherine. The car drives off as Daniel looks at a plane ticket before looking back at the departing car.]










https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fugue_state


Fugue state

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dissociative fugue, formerly fugue state or psychogenic fugue, is a dissociative disorder. It is a rare psychiatric disorder characterized by reversible amnesia for personal identity, including the memories, personality, and other identifying characteristics of individuality. The state can last days, months or longer. Dissociative fugue usually involves unplanned travel or wandering










Stargate SG-1 - The Fifth Race - television series Season 2 Episode 15 - Aired Jan 22, 1999

(from internet transcript)

***

CARTER Who are the Ancients?

DANIEL Well, I think they could be the teachers of roads. See, the Romans were the first real road builders. They spoke Latin and they learned to build roads from the gods, known as the Ancient ones.

CARTER I'm still not following you.

DANIEL Roads. Stargates. The Gate builders. What if these Ancients were the alien race who invented the Stargate?

CARTER You're still just speculating, right?

DANIEL Well, that would certainly explain why Jack knew about Stargates that the Goa'uld haven't even discovered yet.

CARTER I don't know, Daniel. Why would they invent a device that would do this?

DANIEL 'The place of our legacy'



- posted by Kerry Burgess 09:10 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 18 November 2017