This Is What I Think.

Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Today is 09/30/2026





From 11/10/1967 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Metamorphosis" ) To 12/25/1991 ( EVENT DATE: an aviator in non-aviator related duties boots on the ground as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 8811 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/17/1989 ( premiere USA TV series "The Simpsons"::series premiere "Simpsons Roasting on an Open Fire" ) is 8811 days









From 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) To 8/17/1994 is 966 days

966 = 483 + 483

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/28/1967 ( Lyndon Johnson - Statement by the President Upon Recommending Development of a Nuclear-Powered Rocket Engine and New Nuclear Research Facilities ) is 483 days



From 7/4/1976 ( at extreme personal risk to himself my biological brother Thomas Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut in his privately financed atom-pulse propulsion spaceship successfully intercepts the comet nicknamed "Lucifer" - threatening extinction by death and destruction of all life on this planet Earth - in the outer solar system beyond planet Saturn and diverts it away from our planet Earth - RUINED by you selfish polluters ) To 8/17/1994 ( ) is 6618 days

6618 = 3309 + 3309

From 11/2/1965 ( me ) To 11/24/1974 ( Gerald Ford - Joint United States-Soviet Statement on the Limitation of Strategic Offensive Arms ) is 3309 days



HOUSTON CHRONICLE

MON 08/08/1994

Another Clancy tale

If the ground rumbles Aug. 17, it may be because an estimated 2 million copies of Tom Clancy's new yarn, "Debt of Honor" (Putnam), are scheduled to be laid down in stores.









"Debt of Honor"

"A Jack Ryan Novel"

Tom Clancy

BERKLEY paperback 1994

Page 971

Captain Sato remained in his command seat. One problem with international air travel was the sameness of it all. This terminal could have been almost anywhere, except that all of the faces were gaijin. There would be a day-long layover before he flew back, doubtless full again of Japanese executives running away.

And this was the remainder of his life, ferrying people he didn't know to places he didn't care about. If only he'd stayed in the Self-Defense Forces - maybe he would have done better, maybe it would have made a difference. He was the best pilot in one of the world's best airlines, and those skills might have ... but he'd never know, would he, and he'd never make a difference, just one more captain of one more aircraft, flying people to and from a nation that had forfeited its honor.









From 12/25/1991 ( an aviator in non-aviator related duties boots on the ground as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) To 1/9/1996 ( ) is 1476 days

1476 = 738 + 738

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/10/1967 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Metamorphosis" ) is 738 days









To 8/18/1973 ( The Killian Document ) From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) is 2846 days

5692 = 2846 + 2846

To 1/9/1996 ( ) From 6/9/1980 ( ) is 5692 days









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0786126/

IMDb

Frontline

S14.E1

The Gulf War: Part I

Episode aired Jan 9, 1996









https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/documents/presidential-medal-freedom-remarks-the-presentation-ceremony

The American Presidency Project

Jimmy Carter

39th President of the United States: 1977 ‐ 1981

Presidential Medal of Freedom Remarks at the Presentation Ceremony.

June 09, 1980

THE PRESIDENT.

As I'm sure you know, the Presidential Medal of Freedom is the highest civilian award given in this Nation. The medal was first presented by President Truman during the time of World War II to honor especially meritorious nonmilitary contributions to national security and to world peace.



Over the years the qualifications were broadened to include cultural and other significant public and private endeavors.



Although Ansel Adams and many others are presently responsible for the awareness of American people about the quality of our lives and our environment, perhaps the most significant single contribution was made by the next honoree, Rachel Carson. I'd like to ask her nephew and adopted son to come forward as I present this award to her.

[At this point, the President read the citation, the text of which follows:

THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AWARDS THIS PRESIDENTIAL MEDAL OF FREEDOM TO RACHEL CARSON

Never silent herself in the face of destructive trends, Rachel Carson fed a spring of awareness across America and beyond. A biologist with a gentle, clear voice, she welcomed her audiences to her love of the sea, while with an equally clear determined voice she warned Americans of the dangers human beings themselves pose for their own environment. Always concerned, always eloquent, she created a tide of environmental consciousness that has not ebbed.]



THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AWARDS THIS PRESIDENTIAL

MEDAL OF FREEDOM TO LYNDON BAINES JOHNSON



All of these are famous people, they're well-known throughout the world. But even including Vice Presidents and Presidents, noted singers and dancers and writers and ornithologists, I think the next would be the most famous of us all, including the one who reads this citation. I would like to ask Mrs. John Wayne to come forward.

[At this point, the President read the citation, the text of which follows:

THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AWARDS THIS PRESIDENTIAL MEDAL OF FREEDOM TO JOHN WAYNE

John Wayne was both an example and a symbol of true American grit and determination. Through his countless film roles









album: "Parachutes" (2000)

Coldplay

"Yellow"

Look at the stars
Look how they shine for you
And everything you do
Yeah, they were all yellow

I came along
I wrote a song for you
And all the things you do
And it was called "Yellow"

So then I took my turn
Oh what a thing to have done
And it was all yellow

Your skin
Oh yeah your [ you're ] skin and bones
Turn into something beautiful
Do you know
You know I love you so
You know I love you so

I swam across
I jumped across for you
Oh what a thing to do
'Cause you were all yellow

I drew a line
I drew a line for you
Oh what a thing to do
And it was all yellow

Your skin
Oh yeah your skin and bones
Turn into something beautiful
Do you know
For you I'd bleed myself dry
For you I'd bleed myself dry

It's true
Look how they shine for you
Look how they shine for you
Look how they shine for
Look how they shine for you
Look how they shine for you
Look how they shine

Look at the stars
Look how they shine for you
And all the things that you do



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 07:25 AM Pacific-timezone USA Wednesday 09/30/2026