I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.
If this is the first blog-post by me you're reading then you are galactically uninformed.
This Is What I Think.
Monday, September 21, 2026
Today is 09/21/2026
by me, Kerry Burgess, 09/21/2026 01:10 AM
That makes it the first time I ever viewed that movie
Decided to view it again this morning, probably for the third time now, maybe not all this morning
People out there in the real world are being rounded up and herded around and shuffled about
Their activities are generating patterns I recognize
Those people are then manipulated into discovering my blog-posts here on my blog and they see themselves in the results of my examinations
They are people in the public and their completely 100% public activities are generating patterns I recognize
And they read about themselves and they might continuing reading to understand for themselves what it is supposed to mean and then: nothing.
There are no answers here for anyone.
See, all I can guess is that I must figure out somehow to communicate with the past.
In the novels I am using as possible sources of real world information, there is always technology involved. And maybe that is true in my case.
A Stargate, a superposition-box, some sort of mysterious computer-server
Very certain the answers will never be crystal clear.
I don't have any of those. Don't know where to find them. Not like I have not tried. I mean I have (an exaggeration) photographed almost every square inch of Spokane and Coeur d'Alene in the public areas and I am no closer to where I started. Some really fascinating results, with no improvements to me personally.
So, what now
I am 100% convinced I have a role in all this stuff.
I am 100% convinced my role is very simple:
My role has only one objective: to get out of it. To find my way out.
2014-10-19_1-1
terminator-4-2009_00h-13m-54s - Terminator 4: Salvation (2009)
terminator-4-2009_00h-14m-04s - Terminator 4: Salvation (2009)
from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:
by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journals: 02/25/10 3:33 PM
I had been thinking extensively that a person who was my clone and that had come into existence back a few months ago when I was writing about living in a virtual world except for when I was needed out here. The clone diverged from me back in that time, which I cannot now remember when I was writing about it but it might have been late November. I don't know specifically. I noted it after that "Caprica" episode and the recent "Caprica" episode reinforced that notion. So this clone shows up and I am thinking in my mind, with a sense too about how a struggle it would be to comprehend such notions, that my clone feels that this apartment is just as much his place as it is mine but I was thinking also that he had been in a different place for a time of three months and he had been given knowledge, in the form of a briefing, that I do not now possess. As some point, I was thinking he was actually an android but other times I think he was organic and then that leads me to thinking about how I wonder what is the real difference which then leads me to think about how that devalues life itself, or at least, those of use who have been duplicated. So the clone of me the clone shows up and he gives me instructions that he types out on a non-internet and non-wireless equipped computer and from those instructions I know where to find the teleportation device that will transport me into the virtual world that belongs to me, which I have been thinking for a while, contains no mirrors and there is nothing in there where I can see my reflection. So I go to that transportation device and I read through the instructions for activating it and a new aspect of the process, which I now think of from "The Terminator" is that I have to take off all my clothes before I am transported and then I am transported to my virtual world. The reason for the clothes is simply that, for me, there are factors constructed into the virtual world that creates a minor sense of hardship and indeed when I transport I am in the same location where the device is stored but there are no clothes there, or any people for that matter, and I have to walk outside in the freezing rain to find shelter. I am transported to the same location I remember but many of the buildings and structures that I would see at that location are gone in the virtual world. The road is still there but there are [ no ] power lines or gas stations or many other structures that are useless in that virtual world. There are automobiles but only in new car lots and they don't require gasoline.
To 2/25/2010 ( ) From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) is 16186 days
To 5/14/2009 ( premiere USA film "Terminator 4: Salvation" ) From 1/19/1965 ( premiere USA TV series episode "McHale's Navy"::"The Truth Hurts" ) is 16186 days
Terminator Salvation (2009)
(from internet transcript)
I was telling him...
It is not true,
the part of machines killing us.
They're gonna kill us.
They're gonna kill everyone.
We are
in a cattle cart,
on our way
to the slaughterhouse.
Calm down.
You're not helping.
The most important thing
that we can do right now
is stay alive.
There's nothing on the tapes about machines with organs.
That thing in there...
I thought I knew
our enemy.
But that thing...
That makes me feel like
I know nothing.
I looked in its eyes,
and it believes,
absolutely believes,
that it is human.
It believes everything
that it says,
and it is telling me
that Kyle Reese is in Skynet.
If that is true...
The Command is about
to bomb my father
and the rest of those prisoners
and I cannot stop them.
terminator-salvation-2009_00h-04m-33s - Terminator 4: Salvation (2009)
IMDb
Terminator Salvation (2009)
Quotes
John Connor: Who built you?
Marcus Wright: My name is Marcus Wright.
John Connor: You think you're human?
Marcus Wright: I am human.
From 3/21/1997 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Outer Limits"::"New Lease" ) To 2/25/2010 ( ) is 4724 days
4724 = 2362 + 2362
From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/21/1972 ( Apollo 16 Orion lunar landing ) is 2362 days
The Outer Limits (TV Series)
New Lease (1997)
Plot
A doctor is brought back to life using technology he and a colleague developed. He has one day to live and must decide between revenge on those who killed him or reunite with his neglected family.
The Outer Limits Season 3 Episode 11
New Lease
Aired March 21, 1997
QUOTES
[Opening Narration]
Control Voice: The quest to conquer death is as old as man himself. We conjure dark angels, whose untimely arrival we hope to avert with guile and perseverance. But in the end it is inevitably the grave, not hope, which prevails.
The Outer Limits Season 3 Episode 11
New Lease
Aired March 21, 1997
QUOTES
[Closing Narration]
Control Voice: If we measure how much we value life, solely by our dread of dying, then it may well be that we have no sense of its value... at all.
IMDb
Terminator Salvation (2009)
Quotes
Marcus Wright: Noooooo!
[Horrified]
Marcus Wright: Nooo!
- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 01:48 AM Pacific-timezone USA Monday 09/21/2026



