This Is What I Think.

Monday, September 21, 2026

Today is 09/21/2026





by me, Kerry Burgess, 09/21/2026 7:04 PM

Another problem concerning those people herded around into activities creating patterns I recognize

I cover so many different topics here

I scan headlines and continuously discover new topics to examine

You might not recognize the "big picture"



Today this guy again is in the news

Also noticed for the first time calendar-day of his protest

Seeing him standing there with that sign while in full uniform is sort of embarrassing.

My bafflement is about what motivates that guy

Just some disgruntled crackpot with an overinflated sense of importance?

So I looked around for details about his complaints.

And I see nothing so far.

Does he really believe that charging Donald J. Trump as a crook will ever get anywhere productive?

I do not believe that.

Donald J. Trump is 100% crooked and that is why he was installed undemocratically, just like his preceding crooks.



So this guy stumbles in on his white horse and big white hat and thinks he can just yell about "crooks" and everyone just sort of sits up straight and blinks and says: Why did I not think of that. It just makes sense. Impeach the bums.



There was more I was going to note here. Pointless.

This calendar-day was another item in the mainstream-media news I examined.

I consider this item a developing story that I am watching in the mainstream-media









by me, Kerry Burgess, 09/21/2026 7:43 PM

What this all comes down to is the same thing: 05/10/2006

That is a crucial detail that must not be forgotten.

It is the anchor point of everything I have done here.

All the fantastic stuff I have described, none of it existed for me before that day.

My notes clearly establish this original-work code-pattern and that very first day it was in my conscious-mind was the calendar-day 05/25/2006



So there are factors I must consider: why does this all start in this public blog?

William Gibson wrote about his "continua" in his 2014 novel "The Peripheral". I have two other novels by him in my purchased Kindle library, unread. Reading those - and their content completely unknown at this present - would certainly yield results I find interesting.

What I don't know is if that 'continua' concept was established by him before then, in terms of his unique fiction

I have accepted there are sources of fiction that might be created clandestinely and specific as sources of information for me. Now I have accepted it can be variable, its state unknown to me until I observe it.

How this guy factors in, I don't know. I am following a trail of bread-crumbs

My theory is valid.









by me, Kerry Burgess, 09/21/2026 8:00 PM

Ping.

No voices. No hallucinations. No trumpets from the sky and clouds or gaudy arches blowing smoke up your butt.

Just a simple thought:

"but he went for himself instead"









https://www.military.com/air-force-major-ucmj-who-keeps-calling-for-trumps-impeachment-charged-with-10-counts-under-military-law

Military.com

Air Force Major Who Keeps Calling for Trump's Impeachment Charged With 10 Counts Under Military Law

Jason Watson's attorney says he is the first major ever charged with contempt toward the president.

By Adam Gramegna

How the Case Got Here

Watson first drew national attention on July 1 when U.S. Capitol Police arrested him after he appeared in uniform on the Capitol steps, holding a sign that read, "Impeach. Convict. Remove." He called for the removal of Trump and Vice President JD Vance.









From 10/15/1999 ( ) To 7/1/2026 ( ) is 9756 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/19/1992 ( ) is 9756 days










1992-07-19_1-1

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allen_Newell









From 8/17/2007 ( premiere USA film "The Invasion" ) To 7/1/2026 ( ) is 6893 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/16/1984 ( premiere TV series "E/R" and also "Miami Vice" ) is 6893 days









Stargate SG-1

"Past and Present"

TV-series season 3 episode 11, 10/15/1999

(from internet transcript)

INT—MEDICAL LABORATORY, SGC

[General Hammond and O'NEILL enter the lab. Dr Fraiser is massaging her forehead and Carter is sitting with her back to her desk.]

O'NEILL
Oh my. There is a distinct lack of optimism in this room.

FRAISER
We've been working around the clock trying to dissolve a chemical inside the brain without harming the surrounding tissue and it is not easy.

HAMMOND
What have you learned?

CARTER
That it could take years, Sir.

HAMMOND
Suffice it to say, we don't have that much time.

FRAISER
Unless we get help.

O'NEILL
From?

[He stoops to peer through a microscope.]

CARTER
Ke'ra, Sir.

[O'NEILL straightens in surprise.]

HAMMOND
Absolutely not.

FRAISER
Sir, I don't like the idea any more than you. But without her knowledge of biochemistry, especially of the residual D'Argol, I don't know if we can reverse the effects of the amnesia in time to prevent a catastrophe on Vyus.

HAMMOND
Doctor, you're asking me to allow a known homicidal maniac to work with potentially lethal substances.









from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 9/12/2006 11:27 AM

Was I part of the group that is known as Delta Force? That would make sense.









Apocalypse Now (1979)

(from internet transcript)

US Army captain Willard: (narrating) Kurtz got off the boat. He split from the whole fucking program. How did that happen? What did he see here that first tour? If you joined the Green Berets, there was no way you'd ever get above colonel. Kurtz knew what he was giving up. The more I read and began to understand, the more I admired him. His family and friends couldn't understand it, and they couldn't talk him out of it. He applied three times and put up with a ton of shit. When he threatened to resign, they gave it to him. The next youngest guy in his class was half his age. They must have thought he was some far-out old man humping over that course. I did that when I was 19. It damn near wasted me. A tough motherfucker. He finished it. He could have gone for general... but he went for himself instead.









From 9/11/2001 to 2/6/2004 is 878 days









http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078788/quotes

IMDb

Apocalypse Now (1979)

Quotes

Kurtz: Did they say why, Willard, why they want to terminate my command?

Willard: I was sent on a classified mission, sir.

Kurtz: It's no longer classified, is it? Did they tell you?

Willard: They told me that you had gone totally insane, and that your methods were unsound.

Kurtz: Are my methods unsound?

Willard: I don't see any method at all, sir.

Kurtz: I expected someone like you. What did you expect? Are you an assassin?

Willard: I'm a soldier.









From 12/7/1998 ( as Kerry Burgess my first day as full-time employee of Microsoft Corporation in Seattle until 02/06/2004, employed as technical accounts manager in Microsoft Premier Support for Enterprise and then Microsoft Premier Support for Developers - title: Applications Development Consultant ) To 7/1/2026 ( ) is 10068 days

10068 = 5034 + 5034

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/15/1979 ( premiere USA film "Apocalypse Now" ) is 5034 days



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 8:09 PM Pacific-timezone USA Monday 09/21/2026