This Is What I Think.

Sunday, September 20, 2026

Today is 09/20/2026





by me, Kerry Burgess, 09/20/2026 5:57 PM

Those "A.I" imbeciles are back on CBS tv news again, today with that ridiculous, original Star Trek

Fatner William Shatner blabbering about "A.I"

BECAUSE THOSE DIM-WITS DO NOT KNOW WHAT "A.I." ACTUALLY MEANS!

Morons.









by me, Kerry Burgess, 09/20/2026 4:32 PM

If I understand this correctly then 'continua' is singular

William Gibson's "The Peripheral" describes the process for how a continua is created.

There is something else about an existing continua.

In the singular form, I imagine it as a sort of river of water flowing from yesterday through today and into tomorrow.

Blake Crouch has his corridor in the superposition-box and - arguably - that is supposed to represent realities that are extant. Unlike Gibson's "continua" - if I interpret this correctly - Blake Crouch's "multiple universe" always has every instance of reality in progress, waiting there for someone to enter it through the portal in his corridor of his superposition-box.

In Gibson's fiction, when the future people on the river flowing make communication with people upstream on that river it creates a separate 'continua', a fork in that original river of water. A new branch of reality

The new stream is now a "stub universe"

Presumably at the instant the fork comes in existence, the two continua are precisely the same. Except for that email from the people in the future. Also presumably the two continua will continue the same. Except for natural variability. A spinning top will probably not trace the same path across a surface if it was already spinning before the new continua was created.

You are still reading these comments by me and perhaps you have already thought over the obvious: it's pointless. Anyone out there on the internet can write these sort of speculations and many people can certainly write it better and more insightful.

What none of those hapless victims of science-fiction have is what I discovered: my original-work code-pattern. That is making this all very real.



So if I am understanding this correctly - using what I presume is information clandestinely created for the purpose to inform *me* while not affecting any sort of causality conflicts - then communication has already occurred. And not just with me. We are all under some sort of effect from it and only because it has advanced beyond anything we can control then and only then am I not being restricted from making these sort of speculations. It's too late. If you fraidy-cats are starting to sweat because you believe my rational explanations are likely the truth then it does not matter because it is too late.









by me, Kerry Burgess: 09/11/2026 6:35 PM

There is no flux-capacitor. There is no Stargate. There is no superposition-box.

The person controlling all this is creating situations and I am sensing those

This is how it will all work out for me.

Cannot be something that is simply found on the sidewalk.

In a reality of infinite possible permutations there would be an impossible number of similar realities where the differences will never be noticed by an individual










passengers-2016_00h-11m-27s - Passengers (2016)
passengers-2016_00h-11m-47s - Passengers (2016)
passengers-2016_00h-11m-48s - Passengers (2016)
passengers-2016_00h-12m-47s - Passengers (2016)









Stargate (1994)

(from internet transcript)

INT CONTROL ROOM, LATER

[One screen shows video from the probe. It's pictures of a room, and another Stargate. West and O'Neil stand with several others analyzing the data.]

WEST
This is the information the probe sent back to us. Freeze and enhance. You can clearly see the 'gate on the other side. Both 'gates must have functioned as a doorway between our worlds.

JOHNSON
These readings tell us it's an atmospheric match. Barometric pressure, temperature, and most importantly, oxygen.

[One computer monitor shows reading results of "Life Support Possible." Daniel is looking at another screen showing close ups of the chevrons on the other Stargate.]

DANIEL
These markings are different. They don't match the symbols on our 'gate.

WEST
That's why we may have to abort. This project is for naught without a reconnaissance mission.

JOHNSON
Once on the other side, we'd have to decipher the markings on their 'gate, and in essence dial home in order to bring the team back.

WEST
Based on this new information, I don't see how we can do that.

DANIEL
Well, I can do that.

[Johnson, West and O'Neil look at Daniel.]

WEST
Are you sure?

[Daniel looks back over at the unique Chevrons.]

DANIEL
Positive.

[O'Neil looks around at the others, then walks out.]

O'NEIL
(muttering to West as he passes)
He's full of shit.

WEST
(to Daniel)
You're on the team.










2014-10-28_1









From 6/16/2005 ( as Kerry Burgess my official records United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital includes: Date of Admission, psychiatric unit ) To 10/28/2014 ( ) is 3421 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/16/1975 ( premiere USA TV series episode "The Six Million Dollar Man"::"The Bionic Woman" ) is 3421 days









https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Peripheral

The Peripheral

From Wikipedia

Published October 28, 2014

The Peripheral is a 2014 science fiction mystery-thriller novel by William Gibson set in near- and post-apocalyptic versions of the future. The story focuses on a young rural-town American woman who lives in the near future, and on a London publicist who lives 70 years hence.

A 2022 television [sic] series adaptation of the book, produced by Amazon, began streaming October 21.









by me, Kerry Burgess, 09/20/2026 5:16 PM

Regardless of my distant fondness for Jinx, none of this is about me trying to communicate directly with any of these people. I seriously doubt they have any information I would find helpful in proving my theories. I make these notes only because of my observations.

Doubtful you have read any of my observations about Taylor Swift

If someone out there is "pulling their strings" to cause all this then direct communication is not necessary.

We all float on, And we'll all float on any way









by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: 9:49 PM August 23, 2021 Astro_Spook @Kerry_W_Burgess

I do not know those people.

I do not expect to ever know personally any of those people.

If I saw any of them on the sidewalk ahead of me then I would probably cross over to the other side of the street.



AND it's just really dumb and lameoid to even retweet any of their posts

HOWEVER, that would be true if that was *you* doing it

Me, I have compelling reasons

And I'm just trying to understand.









by me, Kerry Burgess: July 20, 2006

I have grown very aware of the smell of the hand soap in the bathrooms at the VA facility. Every time I wash my hands when I am over there, I have strong memories of my time in-patient at 7E last year. I was effectively locked up for that time, as well as at UW Medical Center. When the VA let me out for a walk one time, they had someone following me around the building.










the-peripheral_william-gibson_pg-13-of-486_1-1
the-peripheral_william-gibson_pg-21-of-486_1-1










the-peripheral_s1e1-2021_00h-26m-32s









You Retweeted

Morgan Trau | KREM @MorganTrau Award-winning reporter for @KREM2

https://twitter.com/MorganTrau/status/1430014260256542757

Morgan Trau | KREM @MorganTrau

She beat me to the post!

I had no idea that giving a tiny weirdo (@Kaitlin_Knapp1) a ride would result to me meeting my best friend! I couldn’t do this without her. I am so grateful and lucky to have met her. Happy Friendaversary, Kitten Nap 👯‍♀️ #sappy

Quote Tweet

Kaitlin Knapp @Kaitlin_Knapp1

8:49 PM August 23, 2021 from Spokane, WA









You Retweeted

Kaitlin Knapp @Kaitlin_Knapp1 Reporter at @kxly4news in Spokane.

Happy Friendaversary to us! One year ago, @MorganTrau saw me walking to a protest with my gear and offered to give me a ride. Little did we know, a friendship would form. We may be competitors, but she’s one of my biggest supporters.

8:28 PM August 23, 2021









From 3/18/1905 ( Annalen der Physik receives "On a Heuristic Point of View concerning the Production and Transformation of Light" by Albert Einstein ) To 10/28/2014 ( "The Peripheral" by William Gibson ) is 40036 days

40036 = 20018 + 20018

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/23/2020 ( ) is 20018 days









by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: Astro_Spook @Kerry_W_Burgess 11:38 AM August 23, 2020

Slight variation today of a commonly recurring dream I have while sleeping

For *you* sleeping dreams always mean *nothing*

LESS than nothing, because your life is pathetic and pointless and meaningless

You have *only* wishful thinking.

Me, I have reasons discovered

Me, compelling reasons.

Today, as has happened countless times when I'm sleeping, I'm wandering through corridors, passageways, hallways

Often, a building that seems to be some sort of high-rise, perhaps "skyscraper" building

Today, as usual, the elevator wouldn't work

The elevator works fine, just will not, as happens often when I'm asleep and seeing these visions in my sleeping-mind, the elevator WILL NOT stop on the floor for the button I pressed

I pressed 3 and it rockets upwards to upper floors high-above

Eventually, I exit

I exit the elevator and start walking around the building, as happens often, and try to find the stairwells down to the first floor, but that doesn't often work and I am lost in the building

I hear people talking, some are referring to me. I forget now the specific words

The variation was a group of people I interacted with

Today, I started off with another person, a person vaguely familiar from the past life of me, Kerry Burgess, in the real world

He spoke with a man, woman, family, there in that building

Then we were in the elevator

The man, son, got out

That left the man's wife talking with my friend in the dream

The elevator door opens and I step out yet those two do not leave the elevator

I realize they are leaving without me, he and I were on some sort of assignment and I was working,

and I'm trying to pull back the doors of the elevator before it does

And it does leave without me

Then I wander around the building, with the elevator refusing to work properly for me and me trying to find my way out of the building, as happens countless times in my sleep



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 5:55 PM Pacific-timezone USA Sunday 09/20/2026