This Is What I Think.

Saturday, July 03, 2010

Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America




----- Original Message ----
From: Kerry Burgess
To: hotline@dodig.mil; inspector.general@usdoj.gov; us.marshals@usdoj.gov
Sent: Sat, July 3, 2010 12:30:17 AM
Subject: Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America

To: hotline@dodig.mil; inspector.general@usdoj.gov; us.marshals@usdoj.gov

From: Kerry W. Burgess (official United States Marshals Service federal undercover identity created to investigate and prosecute and convict the criminal activity against the legitimate operations of the United States Department of Defense and against the legitimate operations of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration; an identity completely compromised by forces hostile to the United States of America)










Cowards only obey the orders of cowards.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Courts-martial_in_the_United_States

Courts-martial in the United States

Courts-martial in the United States are criminal trials conducted by the Military of the United States. Most commonly, courts-martial are convened to try members of the U.S. military for violations of the Uniform Code of Military Justice, which is the U.S. military's criminal code. However, they can also be convened for other purposes, including military tribunals and the enforcement of martial law in an occupied territory. Courts-martial are governed by the rules of procedure and evidence laid out in the Manual for Courts-Martial and Military Rules of Evidence, respectively.


a military judge determines questions of law, and the members of the panel (or military judge in a judge-alone case) determine questions of fact.










From 6/19/1968 ( my 1st United States Navy Medal of Honor date of record and I am United States military fighter jet ace-in-single-day during Vietnam War ) to 5/1/1973 ( my graduation from University of Oxford at Lincoln College includes law degree ) is: 1777 days

From 5/1/1973 ( my graduation from University of Oxford at Lincoln College includes law degree ) to 3/13/1978 ( United States Department of the Army Order 31-3 General Of The Armies applies to me personally and professionally as Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan United States Navy ) is: 1777 days



From 9/2/1974 ( I returned to planet Earth after my 18 January 1974 first landing planet Venus ) To 6/7/1976 ( my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me and my wife ) is 644 days

From 6/7/1976 ( my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me and my wife ) To 3/13/1978 ( United States Department of the Army Order 31-3 General Of The Armies applies to me personally and professionally as Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan United States Navy ) is 644 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_of_the_Armies

General of the Armies

General of the Armies and General of the Armies of the United States are the highest possible ranks in the United States Army.


After World War II, which saw the introduction of U.S. "5-star" officers who outranked Washington, both Congress and the President revisited the issue of Washington's rank. To maintain George Washington's proper position as the first Commanding General of the United States Army, he was appointed, posthumously, to the grade of General of the Armies of the United States by congressional joint resolution Public Law 94-479 January 19, 1976, approved by President Gerald R. Ford on October 11, 1976. The law established the grade as having "rank and precedence over all other grades of the Army, past or present,"clearly making it superior to General of the Army. The Department of the Army Order 31-3, issued on March 13, 1978 had an effective appointment date of July 4, 1976. The rank ensures that no United States military officer outranks George Washington





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fleet_Admiral_%28United_States%29

Fleet Admiral (United States)

Fleet Admiral of the United States Navy (FADM), or more commonly referred to as Fleet Admiral, is a five-star flag officer rank and is presently considered the highest possible rank in the United States Navy.


The insignia for Fleet Admiral comprises five stars in a pentagon design with a thick rank stripe, below four smaller stripes, on the service dress blue uniform.


The Fleet Admiral rank is reserved for war-time use only










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Saturday, April 1, 2006 9:32:54 PM

Subject: Sleep journal 4/1/06


I wish I had written down these dreams shortly after I awoke. I don't remember as much detail now. But I think that illustrates how I am sensing the difference between these foreign or manipulated dreams and what would be normal dreams. I think the foreign dreams stay with me longer. I remember more of their detail. I can visualize the details in those dreams longer than I can the dreams I think of as normal. I still don't know if they are reading information to me or if they are simply reciting words that I construct into something that makes sense to me. When I had a recent dream with my so-called imaginary girlfriend the other day, I can still almost hear her voice. I don't know if that means she was literally talking while I was asleep, or that I just have heard her talking enough to be able to assign her voice to any suggestion that the dream manipulator attributes to her.

This morning I dreamed I was traveling down a four-lane road towards Shelton. I was on a bicycle but I was effortlessly traveling at 75 mph. I thought to myself that I should be wearing a helmet. Then I was on a dirt road. There was a turn I needed to make to go up to the mountains I wanted to go to, but I was traveling at 58 mph and wouldn't be able to make the turn so I kept going until I slowed down enough to turn.

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]










http://www.tv.com/magnum-p.i./one-more-summer/episode/16030/trivia.html

tv.com

Magnum, P.I.

Season 2, Episode 17

One More Summer

Air Date

Thursday February 11, 1982

Quotes


Higgins: (seeing Magnum wearing an old football helmet) Even for you, I find this evening's attire most bizarre. A rough divorce case pending?

Magnum: Higgins—

Higgins: Or is it some exotic fantasy you engage in after the sun goes down. "Win one for the dipper," something or other.

Magnum: Gipper!

Higgins: What?

Magnum: It is Gipper, not dipper!










http://www.tv.com/magnum-p.i./one-more-summer/episode/16030/trivia.html

tv.com

Magnum, P.I.

Season 2, Episode 17

One More Summer

Air Date

Thursday February 11, 1982

Quotes


Magnum: (narration) Even in the Hawaiian sunshine, football, to me, smelt like fall in New England. Some place there should be a prep band playing, pretty girls in short skirts, and I was 21 with an arm that could throw passes all afternoon.










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

4-01 - He That Believeth In Me 04/04/08


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season4/galactica-401.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

4X01 - HE THAT BELIEVETH IN ME

ORIGINAL AIRDATE (SciFi): 04-APR-2008


Chief: You're Samuel T. Anders. That's all you gotta remember. Samuel T. Anders. Now get the frak in your ship.

Athena, walking up: Who else would he be?










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

2-02 - Valley Of Darkness 07/22/05


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season2/galactica-202.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

2X02 - VALLEY OF DARKNESS

Original Airdate (SciFi): 22-JUL-05


Roslin: He's going to be all right. You know that.

Apollo: Yeah. Yeah, I-I know that.

Roslin: Colonel, I assume there's still a cell out there waiting for me.

Tigh: That's right.

Roslin: Corporal venner, I'm ready.

Tigh: I can't believe you sided with that woman against the old man. I wouldn't do that if you put a gun to my head. And you did. As far as I'm concerned, you're not fit to wear a uniform.

Apollo: Hmm. You're right about that part. I am not fit to wear the uniform. Maybe I never was. Then again, neither are you. This isn't my ship. And it sure as hell isn't yours. It's his. And when he wakes up... he'll decide what to do with the both of us.

Apollo leaves

Tigh: Thank the gods I didn't have kids.










[ George Bush the cowardly violent criminal and the Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union against the United States federal government and the International War Criminal against the United States federal government & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis & George Bush staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the
ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cowardice

Cowardice

Cowardice describes a personality trait which is typically viewed as a negative characteristic and has been generally frowned upon (see norms) within most, if not all global cultures, while courage, typically viewed as its direct opposite, is generally rewarded and encouraged.

"Cowardice" can be difficult to define outside of specific social contexts. In general terms, it is the perceived failure to demonstrate sufficient bravery in the face of an adverse situation. Cowards are usually seen to have avoided or refused to engage in a confrontation or struggle which has been deemed good or righteous by the wider culture in which they live.

On a more mundane level, the label may be applied to those who are regarded as too frightened to defend their rights or those of others from aggressors in their lives.


Etymology

According to the Online Etymology Dictionary, the word "coward" comes from an Old French word coart (modern French couard), a combination of the word for "tail" and an agent noun suffix. It would therefore have meant "one with a tail" — perhaps one in the habit of turning it, or it may be derived from the dog's habit of putting its tail between its legs when it is afraid.










http://www.usmc.mil/marinelink/image1.nsf/ae82f18a8e1b160b852568ba007e7e5e/1ab356ee9c2146668525733c001e453a/$FILE/plant.jpg

http://www.usmc.mil/marinelink/image1.nsf/Lookup/200781913038?opendocument

A lone plant was noticed by Marines growing within the compound of Combat Outpost Chicago, Aug. 14. The plant represents a vast range of what Marines miss most while being deployed in support of operation Iraqi Freedom.

Photo by: Sgt. Andy Hurt
Photo ID: 200781913038
Submitting Unit: 13th MEU
Photo Date:08/14/2007










From 6/10/1921 ( date hijacked from me:my paternal grandfather HRH Prince Philip Duke of Edinburgh husband of my paternal grandmother Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II ) To 11/10/2006 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS - National Museum of the Marine Corps George Bush the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 31199 days

31199 = 15599 + 15600

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 11/17/2001 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Behind Enemy Lines" features central figure United States Navy Lieutenant "Chris Burnett" ) is 15599 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 11/17/2001 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Behind Enemy Lines" features central figure United States Navy Lieutenant "Chris Burnett" ) is 15600 days



From 11/17/2001 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Behind Enemy Lines" features central figure United States Navy Lieutenant "Chris Burnett" ) To 11/10/2006 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS - National Museum of the Marine Corps George Bush the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 3 days 3 weeks 59 months

'33-59' ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US )



From 1/2/1990 ( I walked into the office of George Bush and I used my fist to physically hit George Bush in the face hard enough to leave George Bush unconscious on the floor of his office because George Bush has murdered United States Navy SEALs under my command in Panama and because George Bush is a cowardly violent criminal and because George Bush is a severely treasonous agent of the Soviet Union and Communist China against the United States of America federal government ) To 11/10/2006 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS - National Museum of the Marine Corps George Bush the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 6156 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 5/23/1980 ( premiere US TV movie "Reward" ) is 6156 days



From 7/6/1946 ( George Walker Bush the cowardly violent criminal and the Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union against the United States federal government and the International War Criminal against the United States federal government actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) To 11/10/2006 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS - National Museum of the Marine Corps George Bush the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 22042 days

22042 = 11021 + 11021

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 9/17/1993 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Striking Distance" ) is 11021 days



From 1/3/1956 ( premiere US TV series "Queen for a Day" ) To 6/7/1981 ( my 3rd United States Navy Medal of Honor hijacked from me and the Iraq-Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush Baghdad Osirak terrorist nuclear weapons construction site destroyed by Israeli Air Force with my personal assistance as a United States federal military officer and F-16 Falcon pilot flying combat to destroy the Bill Gates-Iraq-Microsoft-George Bush Baghdad Osirak terrorist nuclear weapons construction site ) is 9287 days

From 6/7/1981 ( my 3rd United States Navy Medal of Honor hijacked from me and the Iraq-Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush Baghdad Osirak terrorist nuclear weapons construction site destroyed by Israeli Air Force with my personal assistance as a United States federal military officer and F-16 Falcon pilot flying combat to destroy the Bill Gates-Iraq-Microsoft-George Bush Baghdad Osirak terrorist nuclear weapons construction site ) To 11/10/2006 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS - National Museum of the Marine Corps George Bush the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 9287 days



From 1/3/1956 ( Mel Gibson ) To 6/7/1981 ( my 3rd United States Navy Medal of Honor hijacked from me and the Iraq-Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush Baghdad Osirak terrorist nuclear weapons construction site destroyed by Israeli Air Force with my personal assistance as a United States federal military officer and F-16 Falcon pilot flying combat to destroy the Bill Gates-Iraq-Microsoft-George Bush Baghdad Osirak terrorist nuclear weapons construction site ) is 9287 days

From 6/7/1981 ( my 3rd United States Navy Medal of Honor hijacked from me and the Iraq-Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush Baghdad Osirak terrorist nuclear weapons construction site destroyed by Israeli Air Force with my personal assistance as a United States federal military officer and F-16 Falcon pilot flying combat to destroy the Bill Gates-Iraq-Microsoft-George Bush Baghdad Osirak terrorist nuclear weapons construction site ) To 11/10/2006 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS - National Museum of the Marine Corps George Bush the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 9287 days



From 6/25/1975 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Rollerball" ) To 11/10/2006 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS - National Museum of the Marine Corps George Bush the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 11461 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 7/20/1990 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Navy Seals" ) is 11461 days



From 9/23/1995 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "JAG" features central figure US Navy Captain "Harmon 'Harm' Rabb" as United States Navy F-14 Tomcat pilot and United States Navy Judge Advocate General attorney ) To 11/10/2006 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS - National Museum of the Marine Corps George Bush the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 4066 days

4066 = 2033 + 2033

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 9/25/1964 ( premiere US TV series "Gomer Pyle, U.S.M.C."::series premiere episode "Gomer Overcomes the Obstacle Course" ) is 2033 days



From 9/23/2003 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Navy NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service"::series premiere episode "Yankee White" ) To 11/10/2006 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS - National Museum of the Marine Corps George Bush the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 1144 days

1144 = 572 + 572

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 9/26/1960 ( premiere US TV series "The Blue Angels"::series premiere episode "Angel on Trial" ) is 572 days



From 7/9/1993 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "In the Line of Fire" ) To 11/10/2006 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS - National Museum of the Marine Corps George Bush the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 4872 days

4872 = 2436 + 2436

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my official United States federal undercover identity birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA ) is 2436 days



From 7/9/1993 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "In the Line of Fire" ) To 11/10/2006 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS - National Museum of the Marine Corps George Bush the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 4872 days

4872 = 2436 + 2436

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 11/2/1965 ( Kerry Wayne Burgess - Deputy United States Marshal ) is 2436 days



From 2/11/1982 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Magnum, P.I."::"One More Summer" ) To 6/27/1994 ( I am the pilot and the only survivor of a plane crash that experienced several fatalities on that aircraft after the external mounted rocket-launched space satellite exploded under that aircraft due to continuing Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA terrorism sabotage ) is 4519 days

From 6/27/1994 ( I am the pilot and the only survivor of a plane crash that experienced several fatalities on that aircraft after the external mounted rocket-launched space satellite exploded under that aircraft due to continuing Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA terrorism sabotage ) To 11/10/2006 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS - National Museum of the Marine Corps George Bush the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 4519 days



From 2/11/1982 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Magnum, P.I."::"One More Summer" ) To 6/27/1994 ( Kerry Wayne Burgess - Deputy United States Marshal - killed in the line of duty - Lockheed Martin L-1011 aircraft passengers and crew murdered as a scheduled terrorist attack by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA-George Bush ) is 4519 days

From 6/27/1994 ( Kerry Wayne Burgess - Deputy United States Marshal - killed in the line of duty - Lockheed Martin L-1011 aircraft passengers and crew murdered as a scheduled terrorist attack by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA-George Bush ) To 11/10/2006 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS - National Museum of the Marine Corps George Bush the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 4519 days



From 7/3/1962 ( Tom Cruise ) To 11/10/2006 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS - National Museum of the Marine Corps George Bush the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 16201 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 7/12/2003 ( United States Navy aircraft carrier warship USS Ronald Reagan CVN 76 commissioned into United States Navy fleet active service ) is 16201 days



From 7/28/1982 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "An Officer and a Gentleman" ) To 11/10/2006 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS - National Museum of the Marine Corps George Bush the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 8871 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 6/17/1983 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Superman III" ) is 8871 days



From 8/12/1981 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS - the Microsoft and IBM Personal Computer 5150 ) To 11/10/2006 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS - National Museum of the Marine Corps George Bush the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 9221 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 6/1/1984 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Star Trek III: The Search for Spock" ) is 9221 days



From 8/2/1977 ( Edward Furlong ) To 11/10/2006 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS - National Museum of the Marine Corps George Bush the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 10692 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 6/10/1988 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "The Presidio" ) is 10692 days



From 8/1/1971 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "The Omega Man" ) To 11/10/2006 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS - National Museum of the Marine Corps George Bush the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 12885 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 6/12/1994 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Barack Hussein Obama as a scheduled terrorist attack murders Ron Goldman and Nicole Brown Simpson the former wife of OJ Simpson ) is 12885 days



From 8/6/1945 ( Hiroshima Japan destroyed by atomic bomb code-named Little Boy to end World War 2 hostilities against the United States of America ) To 11/10/2006 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS - National Museum of the Marine Corps George Bush the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 22376 days

22376 = 11188 + 11188

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 10/20/1989 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Fat Man and Little Boy" ) is 11188 days



From 2/6/2004 ( my final day working at Microsoft Corporation with my official United States federal undercover identity ) To 11/10/2006 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS - National Museum of the Marine Corps George Bush the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 1008 days

1008 = 504 + 504

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 7/20/1960 ( launched from the United States Navy fleet ballistic missile warship submarine USS George Washington SSBN 598 the United States Navy conducts the first successful underwater launch of the United States Navy Polaris nuclear warhead capable ballistic missile ) is 504 days



From 7/20/1960 ( launched from the United States Navy fleet ballistic missile warship submarine USS George Washington SSBN 598 the United States Navy conducts the first successful underwater launch of the United States Navy Polaris nuclear warhead capable ballistic missile ) To 11/10/2006 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS - National Museum of the Marine Corps George Bush the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 16914 days

16914 = 8457 + 8457

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 4/28/1982 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Mad Max 2: The Road Warrior" ) is 8457 days



From 6/19/1968 ( date hijacked from me:my 1st United States Navy Medal of Honor date of record and I am United States military fighter jet ace-in-single-day during Vietnam War ) To 11/10/2006 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS - National Museum of the Marine Corps George Bush the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 14023 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 7/24/1997 ( date hijacked from me:fictional date setting 14 January 1996 "The Outer Limits" episode "Resurrection" ) is 14023 days



From 4/18/1955 ( Albert Einstein - deceased ) To 11/10/2006 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS - National Museum of the Marine Corps George Bush the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 18834 days

18834 = 9417 + 9417

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 12/14/1984 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Starman" & premiere US film "Nineteen Eighty-Four" & premiere US film "Dune" & premiere US film "Runaway" ) is 9417 days



From 11/28/1976 ( date hijacked from me:I launched from the Jupiter moon Callisto for Earth ) to 11/10/2006 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS - National Museum of the Marine Corps George Bush the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 13 days 359 months

'1-33-59' ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US )


http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/archive.mpl?id=2006_4227317

HOUSTON CHRONICLE ARCHIVES

Paper: Houston Chronicle

Date: Sat 11/11/2006


The medal will be given posthumously to Cpl. Jason Dunham of Scio, N.Y., who died April 22, 2004, of wounds he suffered when his patrol was ambushed near the Syrian border.


The dedication of the National Museum of the Marine Corps, located on a 135-acre site next to the Marine Corps Base in Quantico


Bush on Friday dedicated the [ SEVERELY TREASONOUS AGAINST THE UNITED STATES FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AND FRAUDULENT ]National Museum of the Marine Corps.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081424/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Reward (1980) (TV)

Country Date

USA 23 May 1980





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081424

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Reward (1980) (TV)

Release Date: 23 May 1980 (USA)

Plot: A dispirited cop chucks his job on the force and, with the help of a college co-ed, sets out to solve the murder of a police colleague who had been his best friend.