Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Asheville and the stairwell




I think I see them sometimes here locally especially in these past few days and weeks. I think they are congregating in this region, for some reason specifically in this region and I knew they would come here and that is why I have been here for so long. When I sense that people recognize me that is my sense of recognition of those off-worlders. I travel back in time because I am delivering immunity to certain people. I can only prevent a small number of people from being taken over by those off-worlders. Those off-worlders survive by taking over human beings. There is nothing we can do in terms of stopping them from taking over 6 billion people on this planet. I do not ever personally possess the full immunity. Only when my immunity is combined with others, whom I have no conscious awareness of, does the full immunity become available.

The reason I can time travel is because in my future from this present time, I begin to travel into the past, which is an event that has not happened yet relative to today, and I travel very far into the distant past and I create the mechanism that I will use in today's future to time travel into the past. In the very distant past, I construct a mechanism for me to time travel and I program that mechanism to become available to my future self, which my current self, on a day in today's future.

I cannot do anything to stop these off-worlder's that I think I see around here today. I think often about the whole situation. In one line of thought, I am immune to them but I am also allergic to them. What that means is that for some reason, perhaps as some kind of balancing force that is out of my control I am not affected by them but if I have intent in my mind to use my powers to try to stop them then I am going to be seriously injured and I will be seriously injured to the point of total incapacitation while making absolutely no impact on them and so I have to wonder about why I would even try to stop them but in my line of thought in my mind I do always have intent in my mind to try to stop them and I always end up unconscious for several days and with serious physical injuries but which eventually heal after that first attempt to try to intervene.










http://www.cswap.com/1994/Stargate/cap/en/25fps/a/01_10

Stargate


Where are we going ?

1:10:08
Why are we going to the Stargate ?
I can't make it work.

1:10:12
Stay here and shoot anything
that comes down that ramp.

1:10:15
What are you doing ?

1:10:16
Just cover me.










1996 film "Star Trek: First Contact" DVD video:


Dr. Zefram Cochrane: Let me make sure I understand you correctly, Commander. A group of cybernetic creatures from the future have travelled back through time to enslave the human race. And you're here to stop them? Hot damn! You're heroic.

Starfleet Commander William T. Riker - Starfleet USS Enterprise NCC 1701-E executive officer: We're going to prove it to you.