This Is What I Think.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Damnit, Thomas, can you hear me? How was I supposed to know?




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 2:35 PM Thursday, June 16, 2011


I wondered about all those United States Marines before me who left their loved ones back in the United States and then some of those Marines were killed days later on some beach somewhere in the Pacific.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 June 2011 excerpt ends]










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antlers,_Oklahoma

Antlers, Oklahoma

Antlers is a city in Pushmataha County, Oklahoma. The population was 2,552 at the 2000 census. It is the county seat of Pushmataha County.


Antlers was given its name due to the presence of large antlers, or the horns of bucks, nailed to nearby trees, ostensibly to mark the site of the spring. Its vitality caused a United States Post Office to be established at Antlers, Indian Territory on August 26, 1887. According to early settler—and probably first businessman—Colonel Victor M. Locke, Jr., a hunter was encamped at the site of the spring at present-day Antlers early one autumn and killed a “magnificent buck.” He nailed its antlers on a tree by the spring as a challenge to other hunters, who followed suit. Railroad officials later designated their new station stop as “Antlers” in recognition of this prominent local landmark.

American settlers from the United States lived in Antlers and surrounding areas at the pleasure and discretion of the Choctaw government. It afforded them no protections or government services of any kind, and during the 1890s the U.S. government acted to provide a minimal level of support. It established Recording Districts throughout all Five Civilized Tribes of the Indian Territory. Antlers became Record Town of Recording District #24, which covered almost all of present-day Pushmataha, Choctaw and McCurtain counties. American citizens living in this area now had the rudiments of a justice system available.

This 1905 map shows Recording District #24, one of several established in the Indian Territory during the 1890s by the Federal Government to provide a justice system for white residents. Antlers was judicial seat, and hosted a U.S. Court. District #24 extended all the way to the Arkansas border.To support the needs of a Record Town, a United States Court was established at Antlers. A large wooden courthouse was built to accommodate the justices, lawyers and courtroom facilities necessary, and Antlers became home to a small government outpost. During the waning days of the Indian Territory the Republican Party was in power in Washington, D.C., so the justices, sheriffs, deputies, and court clerks were all Republican. Local residents, being from former Confederate States, were almost all Democrats.

In order to prepare for Oklahoma’s statehood the U.S. Government surveyed and plotted every town of significance. Antlers was surveyed in 1901 and a townsite of 182 acres (0.74 km2) was mapped. Once the area was included in a state, residents could establish formal ownership of their homes and property.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 14:46:16 -0800 (PST)

From: "Kerry Burgess"

Subject: Re: Sleep journal 2/21/06

To: "Kerry Burgess"


Poor Tom; that eats the swimming frog, the toad,
the tadpole, the wall-newt and the water; that in
the fury of his heart, when the foul fiend rages,
eats cow-dung for sallets; swallows the old rat and
the ditch-dog; drinks the green mantle of the
standing pool; who is whipped from tithing to
tithing, and stock- punished, and imprisoned; who
hath had three suits to his back, six shirts to his
body, horse to ride, and weapon to wear;
But mice and rats, and such small deer,
Have been Tom's food for seven long year.
Beware my follower. Peace, Smulkin; peace, thou fiend!


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 21 February 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Wed, February 8, 2006 6:45:11 PM

Subject: Re: Captain's sleep journal. Stardate: Febuary the crappyth


Even if Lily is as nice in person as she seems to be on TV, I'm beginning to think I shouldn't pursue it. I've been feeling confident this thing could actually be real, but that is actually a real problem. So many people are watching what I do in private so they can try to mimic my success. If I talk to a pretty woman on TV while sitting in my living room and then end up spending the foreseeable future finding ways to make her smile in a real relationship, then there are going to be other people out there trying the same thing. And after that Tacoma Mall terrorist, I just think this is all a bad idea. As some jerk standing next to me the other day pointed out conspicuously secretive: It sucks to be me. And then there are all these people with the "priceless," "volume down," etc. bullshit.....when does it end? How are they finding out this stuff?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 8 February 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/2/2006 1:56 PM
Goddamnit these places creep me out. It is like having to live with zombies. If I listen closely, I’ll probably hear them all mumbling quietly over and over, “brains……brains……brains…..”


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 2 September 2006 excerpt ends]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/s/soylent-green-script-transcript-heston.html


Soylent Green


- How long have you been here? - A long time.
How old are you?
Twenty-one.
Charles said you were .
That makes us both liars.
All right.
All right.
I sleep late. I like a big breakfast and no lunch.
I'll organize the menu for dinner. Three or four times a week. I have guests.
Sometimes it's business. And then we have to be alone.
Sometimes it's fun. And then we like a girl who's fun.
Are you fun?
May I help you. Sir?
- It feels good. - Yes. Sir. Won't you come in?
And your favorite color?
Orange. I guess.
- Music? - Classical.
- Light classical. - I'm sure you'll enjoy it.
Sign here. Please. Mr. Roth.
- A full [ twenty ] minutes? - Oh. Certainly. Guaranteed.










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000210/bio

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Biography for

Julia Roberts

Date of Birth

28 October 1967, Smyrna, Georgia, USA

Birth Name

Julia Fiona Roberts










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/s/soylent-green-script-transcript-heston.html


Soylent Green


Can you see it?
Yes.
Isn't it beautiful?
Oh. Yes.
I told you.
How could I know?
How could I...?
How could I ever imagine?
Horrible.
Simonson.
Soylent.
Listen to me. Thorn.
Thorn. Listen.
I can't hear him.
Do something. Damn it!
Yes. Sol.
You've got to prove it, Thorn.
Go to the Exchange.
Please, Thorn.
You've got to prove it. Thorn.
The Exchange.
Go to...
- Dispatch. - Thorn. ID RC .
Get me the th Precinct. Urgent.
Just a moment.
- The circuit is in use. - Well. Break in!
It's a - priority.
Look. Get me Chelsea Towers West. Apartment A.
- Cut in if you get the th. - Understood.
- Hello? - Shirl. It's me.
Oh. Thorn. I'm so glad. I have to talk to you.
No. There's no time.
- The new tenant wanted me. - Good. Stay with him.
I want you to stay with him always.
Oh. Thorn. I want to live with you.
Just live.










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/s/soylent-green-script-transcript-heston.html


Soylent Green


Sol. Can you hear me?
- Thorn? - Yes.
Thank you for coming.
- Oh, dear God. - I've lived too long.
No.
I love you. Thorn.
I love you. Sol.
Can you see it?
Yes.
Isn't it beautiful?
Oh. Yes.
I told you.
How could I know?
How could I...?
How could I ever imagine?
Horrible.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antler


Antlers are the large and complex horn-like appendages of deer, consisting of bony outgrowths from the head with no covering of keratin as is found in true horns. Each antler grows from an attachment point on the skull called a pedicle. While an antler is growing it is covered with highly vascular skin called velvet, which supplies oxygen and nutrients to the growing bone; once the antler has achieved its proper size, the velvet is lost and the antler's bone dies. This dead bone structure is the mature antler.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0070723/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Soylent Green (1973)


Gilbert: [hesitating before killing Simonson] Uh... they told me to uh... to say that they were sorry, but that you had become... unreliable.

Simonson: That's true.

Gilbert: They can't risk, uh... catastrophe, they say.

Simonson: They're right.

Gilbert: Then, uh... this is right?

Simonson: No, not right... Necessary.

Gilbert: To who?

Simonson: To... God.










From 5/21/1969 ( the Princeton University Medical Doctor degree graduation of my brother Dr Thomas Reagan MD ) To 4/19/1973 ( premiere US film "Soylent Green" & premiere US film "High Plains Drifter" ) is 1429 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/1/1969 ( Gil Cates Jr ) is 1429 days



From 4/19/1973 ( premiere US film "Soylent Green" & premiere US film "High Plains Drifter" ) To 6/7/1976 ( my brother Tom Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut in deep space of the solar system in his privately financed nuclear-pulse propulsion spaceship this day was his first landing the Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to my brother Tom Reagan ) is 1145 days

1145 = 572 + 573

From 3/4/1959 ( the birthdate London England time of my brother Thomas Reagan ) To 9/26/1960 ( premiere US TV series "The Blue Angels"::series premiere episode "Angel on Trial" ) is 572 days

From 3/3/1959 ( the birthdate in Hawaii of my brother Thomas Reagan ) To 9/26/1960 ( premiere US TV series "The Blue Angels"::series premiere episode "Angel on Trial" ) is 573 days



From 10/9/1971 ( my brother Dr. Thomas Reagan MD becomes a United States of America board-certified surgeon ) To 4/19/1973 ( premiere US film "Soylent Green" & premiere US film "High Plains Drifter" ) is 558 days

From 3/3/1959 ( the birthdate in Hawaii of my brother Thomas Reagan ) To 9/11/1960 ( premiere United Kingdom TV series "Pathfinders in Space"::series premiere episode "Convoy to the Moon" & premiere United Kingdom TV series "Danger Man" & premiere United Kingdom film "One Foot in Hell" ) is 558 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0070723/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Soylent Green (1973)

Country Date

USA 19 April 1973 (New York City, New York)





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068699/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

High Plains Drifter (1973)

Country Date

USA 19 April 1973 (New York City, New York)










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/s/soylent-green-script-transcript-heston.html


Soylent Green


Oh. Thorn. I want to live with you.
Just live.
- I have Lt. Hatcher. - Plug him in.
Thorn?
Thorn.
- Thorn. Where the hell have you been? - I'm at the Exchange.
Hatcher. Help me.
There's another one over there.
- Hey. Punk. Are you with us? - Hatcher.
- Did I get him? - Yeah. You got him. All right.
You don't listen too good. But you're a damn good cop.
Hatcher...
...get to the Exchange.
You gotta tell them they're right.
But let's take care of you first.
You don't understand.
I've got proof.
They need proof.
I've seen it. I've seen it happening.
They've gotta tell people.
- Tell them what? - The ocean's dying. Plankton's dying.
It's people.
Soylent Green is made out of people.
They're making our food out of people.
Next thing. They'll be breeding us like cattle for food.
You've gotta tell them. You've gotta tell them.
I promise. Tiger. I promise. I'll tell the Exchange.
You tell everybody.
Listen to me. Hatcher. You've gotta tell them!
Soylent Green is people!
We've gotta stop them somehow!










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/J/Jacobs_ladder_CD2.html


Jacobs ladder


Hi, I'm Dr. Stewart.
Can you tell me what happened?
My back.
I--I can't move.
Get my chiropractor.
Your back?
Did you fall?
He said he slipped on the pavement.
He may have hit his head.
Does he have any identification?
No wallet, nothing.
He stole it.
Who did?
Santa Claus.
I got to get the bastard.