This Is What I Think.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

"What did he confess?"




When you see scenes where large groups of people of gathered together those people look like workers in the medical profession. The colors are wrong though.










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/s/soylent-green-script-transcript-heston.html


Soylent Green


- Where's the priest? - I think you'll find him over there.
Thorn. Father. th Precinct.
My name is Paul.
Have I done something?
No. I'm investigating the murder of Mr. William Simonson.
- Who do you say? - Simonson.
Quite an important man. A rich man.
I have no recollection.
- You talked to him. - Did I?
No doubt about it.
A rich man.
Yes. I remember.
We don't see rich people here anymore.
There isn't even enough room for the poor.
There's just too many.
Far too many.
- Fa... - My memory's eroded.
Chiefly. I assign space to people who need space.
Do you need some space?
I need to know what he said to you.
- Are you sure he's dead? - Yes.
- Really dead? - He's dead.
- What did he talk to you about? - Come back tomorrow. I'm very tired now.
Father.
Father. Did you hear his confession?
There should be a requiem mass. But there's no room.
- Should I make room? - This is very important.
I can't help you.
Forgive me. It's destroying me.
- What is? - The truth.
The truth Simonson told you?
- All truth. - What is it?
What did he confess?










From 4/19/1973 ( premiere US film "Soylent Green" & premiere US film "High Plains Drifter" ) To 6/7/1976 ( my brother Tom Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut in deep space of the solar system in his privately financed nuclear-pulse propulsion spaceship this day was his first landing the Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to my brother Tom Reagan ) is 1145 days

1145 = 572 + 573

From 3/4/1959 ( the birthdate London England time of my brother Thomas Reagan ) To 9/26/1960 ( premiere US TV series "The Blue Angels"::series premiere episode "Angel on Trial" ) is 572 days

From 3/3/1959 ( the birthdate in Hawaii of my brother Thomas Reagan ) To 9/26/1960 ( premiere US TV series "The Blue Angels"::series premiere episode "Angel on Trial" ) is 573 days



From 10/9/1971 ( my brother Dr. Thomas Reagan MD becomes a United States of America board-certified surgeon ) To 4/19/1973 ( premiere US film "Soylent Green" & premiere US film "High Plains Drifter" ) is 558 days

From 3/3/1959 ( the birthdate in Hawaii of my brother Thomas Reagan ) To 9/11/1960 ( premiere United Kingdom TV series "Pathfinders in Space"::series premiere episode "Convoy to the Moon" & premiere United Kingdom TV series "Danger Man" & premiere United Kingdom film "One Foot in Hell" ) is 558 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0070723/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Soylent Green (1973)

Country Date

USA 19 April 1973 (New York City, New York)





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068699/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

High Plains Drifter (1973)

Country Date

USA 19 April 1973 (New York City, New York)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068699/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

High Plains Drifter (1973)


Warden: Bridges, you Carlin boys, don't forget your tickets back to my little hotel

[throws their guns and gun belts on the ground]

Warden: Don't worry, they ain't loaded.

Stacey Bridges, Outlaw: What about our horses? We rode in here on three good animals.

Warden: What do you think you been eatin' the last six months.

[goes back in and closes the door]

Cole Carlin, Outlaw: Damn him! I didn't think I was eatin' my own horse! He's lying. That slop he fed us wasn't our horses. He stole 'em and sold 'em, that's what he done!

Stacey Bridges, Outlaw: Shut up!

Stacey Bridges, Outlaw: When we get to Lago, you can have the mayor's horse, fried or barbecued.