This Is What I Think.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Hyperspace




From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/16/1991 ( my first successful test of my hyperspace portal ) is 9265 days










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 28, 2006


I don't know what the "silver strand" is, but as soon as I read it, I was reminded of some thoughts or dreams I used to have. In the dream or thought, I was flying back from somewhere, maybe Desert Storm, and the aircraft crashed on an island. The aircraft was carrying one of these desert vehicles. These thoughts or dreams were recurring and sometimes there were other survivors on the island with me, other times I was alone.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 28 August 2006 excerpt ends]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/T/Time_Machine_The.html


Time Machine The [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Alex, it's your first year as associate professor.
You might want to play things a little more conservatively.
You sound just like my father.
Look at them, Philby. All alike. All in identical bowler hats.
Do you want your students to turn out like that?
I want my students prepared for the realities of the world they're about to greet.
Well, I don't. I want them to run along this street and knock off every bowler they see.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Princeton_(CG-59)

USS Princeton (CG-59)

USS Princeton (CG-59) is a Ticonderoga-class guided missile cruiser serving in the United States Navy. Armed with naval guns and anti-air, anti-surface, and anti-submarine missiles, plus other weapons, she is equipped for surface-to-air, surface-to-surface, and anti-submarine warfare. She also is the home of two Seahawk LAMPS III helicopters. This warship is named for the Revolutionary War victories over the British by George Washington in and around the town of Princeton, New Jersey.


On the morning of 18 February 1991, during Operation Desert Storm, Princeton was patrolling an operating area 28 nautical miles (52 km) off Failaka Island in the Persian Gulf, on the west side of the decoy U.S. Marine and naval invasion forces afloat. Two Italian-made MN103 Manta bottom-mounted influence mines detonated, one just under the port rudder and the other just forward of the starboard bow, most likely a sympathetic detonation caused by the first explosion. The blasts cracked the superstructure, buckled three lines in the hull, jammed the port rudder, flooded the #3 switchboard room through chilled water pipe cracks, and damaged the starboard propeller shaft.










http://www.tv.com/stargate-universe/air-1/episode/1227002/trivia.html

tv.com


Stargate Universe

Season 1, Episode 1

Air (1)

Air Date

Friday October 2, 2009

Quotes


Rush: I assure you, it'll be worth your while if you sign it.

Eli: What if I don't?

O'Neill: We'll beam you up to our spaceship.

Eli: Right. I think I want my lawyer to look it over first...

O'Neill: And by "lawyer," I assume you mean "mother."










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120815/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Saving Private Ryan (1998) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Captain Miller: I'm a schoolteacher. I teach English composition... in this little town called Adley, Pennsylvania. The last eleven years, I've been at Thomas Alva Edison High School. I was a coach of the baseball team in the springtime. Back home, I tell people what I do for a living and they think well, now that figures. But over here, it's a big, a big mystery.










http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Human_(episode)


Human (episode)

"Human" is the fourteenth episode in the first season of Stargate Universe. [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Original air date April 23, 2010


Rush presents an Ancient cipher to his class










http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Human_(episode)


Human (episode)

"Human" is the fourteenth episode in the first season of Stargate Universe. [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Original air date April 23, 2010


Rush expresses envy of Eli's genius, noting that despite having no ambitious education, and always playing computer games, Eli solved a problem he never could