This Is What I Think.

Monday, September 12, 2011

I caught again Microsoft's Bill Gates planning her next murdering rampage.




Microsoft's Bill Gates al-Qaida forces are struggling now to find a way to cowardly murder as many people as possible and in a manner that will not get them caught by police. The cowardly plans they are working on now are to commit a large scale murder and in such a manner so that even if I do broadcast a warning about the next murdering rampage by Microsoft's Bill Gates then that warning will not matter and will not stop Microsoft's Bill Gates from executing her next massive murdering rampage.

Not that it matters now. No one cares that Microsoft's Bill Gates is actively planning to murder as many of you as she can get away with.

I also noticed yesterday car had been towed away from in front of my building. It was parked in a fire lane so that makes sense but it was also, I thought about as I walked past the obvious tire marks on the asphalt, that it was at the point closest that a car could get to my apartment. It would have blasted straight through my front door. I was writing a while back about my imaginative line of thought where someone parked a moving van in front of my apartment and that contained a 20-kiloton atomic bomb in it. Other times I thought about how the terrorists drove up in an armored car and inside that armored car parked in front of my building was the same type of atomic bomb. I really do not think anyone could drive around on major roads in this region and possibly all of the United States with an atomic bomb hidden inside the vehicle.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/U/Undercover_Blues.html


Undercover Blues [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


I think you should leave, sir, right now.
Run back the tape from reception.
Stop it right there.
Print.
Mr. Ferderber, please.
Yes, I'll wait.
Yeah, right. Yes.
Oh, God.
-Jefferson Blue. -You know him?
Yes. He ruined the operation in Budapest.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108442/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Undercover Blues (1993)


Jeff Blue: Better put something on, the cops are coming.

Jane Blue: The cops are coming?

Jeff Blue: Yeah, you know big badges, blue uniforms.