This Is What I Think.

Friday, September 09, 2011

Literal ghosts are calling me 'dope' behind my back, Maria.




http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/H/Hudsucker_Proxy_The.html


Hudsucker Proxy The [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Miss Smith, would you come in and take a letter?
Of all the cockamamie....
Did you see the front page of today's Manhattan Argus?
I didn't bother to read the article. I didn't think the picture did you justice.
The picture's fine.
It's what that knuckle-headed dame wrote underneath.
Take this down.
Dear Miss Archer:
I call you "Miss" because you seem to have missed the boat completely.
How would you know if I'm an imbecile...
...when you didn't have the guts to interview me man-to-man!
Change "man-to-man" to "face-to-face."
No, change "face-to-face" to "eye-to-eye" and "guts" to "common decency."
These wild speculations about my intelligence...
...these preposterous inventions would be better suited...
...for the pages of Amazing Tales Magazine.
If the editors of the Manhattan Argus see fit...
...to publish the work of a disordered mind, perhaps they will see fit to publish this.
But I doubt it.
I most seriously doubt it. I doubt also you could find a home at Amazing Tales...
...a periodical which I have enjoyed for many years. Sincerely...
...et cetera.
Is that all, Mr. Barnes?
You know me, Amy, better than this dame. Do you think I'm an imbecile?
Well, I'm sure I....
Tell the truth. I trust you. I place a lot of stock in your opinion.
Oh, sure, you're biased.
You're a fellow Muncian.
But let me ask you a question:
Would an imbecile come up with this?
I designed it myself.
This sweet baby will put Hudsucker right back on top.
You know, for kids.










From 3/11/1994 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Hudsucker Proxy" ) To 10/25/1994 ( Susan Smith murders her two children and dumps them in her car in the John D. Long Lake near Union South Carolina ) is 228 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/18/1966 ( William Raborn resigns as United States Director of Central Intelligence ) is 228 days



From 7/17/1965 ( Alex Winter ) To 3/11/1994 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Hudsucker Proxy" ) is 10464 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/27/1994 ( United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan the pilot and plane crash survivor along with me Kerry Wayne Burgess - circa 1990 also known for official duty as Wayne Newman the Deputy United States Marshal - and the other Lockheed Martin L-1011 aircraft passengers and crew murdered in a scheduled terrorism-sabotage attack by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal by causing the external mounted Orbital Sciences Pegasus space satellite booster rocket to explode under our aircraft ) is 10464 days



From 2/17/1989 ( premiere US film "Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure" ) To 3/11/1994 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Hudsucker Proxy" ) is 1848 days

1848 = 924 + 924

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/14/1968 ( Husband Edward Kimmel - United States Navy Rear Admiral - deceased ) is 924 days



From 9/12/1964 ( my brother United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan begins active duty as a United States Navy officer ) To 3/11/1994 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Hudsucker Proxy" ) is 10772 days

10772 = 5386 + 5386

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/1/1980 ( premiere US film "The Final Countdown" ) is 5386 days



From 9/12/1964 ( my brother United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan begins active duty as a United States Navy officer ) To 3/11/1994 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Hudsucker Proxy" ) is 10772 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/1/1995 ( my brother United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan prevented a United States Navy fleet ballistic missile submarine from launching a salvo of nuclear warheads to destroy Seattle Washington and Redmond Washington and the surrounding region after that nuclear weapons launch authorization was ordered personally by Bill Clinton because Bill Clinton had been personally offended by insults sent directly to Bill Clinton and because Bill Clinton is an irredeemable coward ) is 10772 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0110074/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

The Hudsucker Proxy (1994)

Country Date

USA 11 March 1994
UK 2 September 1994










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/J/Jacobs_ladder_CD2.html


Jacobs ladder


Geary.
Mr. Geary.
Excuse me.
Who's been talking to you, huh?
The Army?
Have they been talking to you?
Nobody's talking to nobody.
You don't have a case.
Keep your hands off me.
Leave me alone.
You can't walk away like this.
We need your help.
You need a doctor.
The Army did something to me.
I got to prove it.
There's nothing I can do, all right?
Just leave me alone.
Something's going on here.
You're not telling me something.
What's wrong with you?
I'll tell you what's wrong.
I don't know you from Adam.
You walk in with some bizarre-o story
and demand I check it out. I did.
I don't know what you take me for,
but you've used me.
Used you?
I checked with the Army.
You never even went to Vietnam.
What's that supposed to mean?
You and your friends are wacko!
You were all discharged on psychological grounds
after some war games in Thailand.
Don't you see what they're doing?
We were in Da Nang. You got to believe me.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/J/Jacobs_ladder_CD2.html


Jacobs ladder


Jacob?
Hi. I'm Michael Newman.
Yeah.
I told you you'd know me.










http://www.usmarshals.gov


U.S. Marshals Service [ PROPAGANDA ASSET OF THE BILL GATES-AL QAEDA-AL QAIDA TERRORIST NETWORK ]


USMS Training Academy Link to Larger Screen Video with Text



http://www.usmarshals.gov/video.htm


U.S. Marshals Service [ PROPAGANDA ASSET OF THE BILL GATES-AL QAEDA-AL QAIDA TERRORIST NETWORK ]


Text of Video:

Who are we? Marshals!
Who are we? Marshals!
We train ... to fight!
We get ... to fight!
We stay ... and fight!
We win ... the fight!
Who are we? Marshals!
Who are we? Marshals!
Never quit ... never die!
Never quit ... never die!
Never quit ... never die!
Look strong ... be strong!
Look strong ... be strong!
Who's house? Our House!
Who's house? Our House!
Who's house? Our House!





http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode18/usc_sup_01_18_10_II.html

Cornell University Law School

LII / Legal Information Institute

U.S. Code

TITLE 18 > PART II

PART II—CRIMINAL PROCEDURE

CHAPTER 201—GENERAL PROVISIONS (§§ 3001—3013)
CHAPTER 203—ARREST AND COMMITMENT (§§ 3041—3064)



http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode18/usc_sec_18_00003005----000-.html

Cornell University Law School

LII / Legal Information Institute

U.S. Code

TITLE 18 > PART II > CHAPTER 201 > § 3005

§ 3005. Counsel and witnesses in capital cases

Whoever is indicted for treason or other capital crime shall be allowed to make his full defense by counsel; and the court before which the defendant is to be tried, or a judge thereof, shall promptly, upon the defendant’s request, assign 2 such counsel, of whom at least 1 shall be learned in the law applicable to capital cases, and who shall have free access to the accused at all reasonable hours. In assigning counsel under this section, the court shall consider the recommendation of the Federal Public Defender organization, or, if no such organization exists in the district, of the Administrative Office of the United States Courts. The defendant shall be allowed, in his defense to make any proof that he can produce by lawful witnesses, and shall have the like process of the court to compel his witnesses to appear at his trial, as is usually granted to compel witnesses to appear on behalf of the prosecution.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/H/Hudsucker_Proxy_The.html


Hudsucker Proxy The [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Sir, I've got something for you from the mail room, but first...
...if I could take a minute of your very valuable time to show you something...
...I've been working on for the past two or three years.
You know, for kids.
It's perfect for Hudsucker, not that I'm any great genius.
They say inspiration is 99% perspiration and in my case it's at least twice that...
- ...but I've got to tell you, sir-- - Wait a minute!
Sit down, son.
Go ahead.
Try it on.
Put your feet up.
Go ahead.
Let's get to know one another, shall we?
Let's chat...
...man-to-man.
You're from the basement, aren't you?
And weren't blessed with much...
...education?
Well, I am a college graduate.
But you did not excel in your studies.
Well, I made the dean's list...
...at the Muncie College of Business Administration.
And your friends called you "jerk," didn't they?
"Dope?"
"Dipstick?"
"Lamebrain?" "Schmo?"
Not even behind your back?
They voted me "Most Likely to Succeed."










http://select.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=F60B16F73859117B93CBA8178DD85F428685F9

The New York Times


Article Preview

RABORN REPLACED AS C.I.A DIRECTOR BY A CAREER MAN; Admiral Steps Down After 13 Months Amid Repeated Criticism of His Work HELMS SUCCEEDING HIM Johnson Also Appoints Hyde F.C.C. Chairman Names Negro to the A.E.C. Raborn Resigns as C.I.A. Chief; Helms, Career Man, Takes Over

By MAX FRANKEL Special to The New York Times ();

June 19, 1966,

, Section , Page 1, Column , words

[ DISPLAYING ABSTRACT ]

WASHINGTON, June 18 President Johnson announced today that William F. Raborn would be replaced as Director of Central Intelligence by Richard M. Helms, a career intelligence officer.