This Is What I Think.

Friday, September 09, 2011

Magic time.




As I watch for the first time the DVD I recently purchased for the 1994 film "The Hudsucker Proxy" I had hoped I could make it all the way through it without stopping to make an official statement about that racketeering production. No such luck. I am not quaking with doubt that my previous blog posts will be overlooked because of subsequent blog posts I make. I am just being ignored because I am right and because those Microsoft and George Bush al-Qaida bastards can get away with it.

Who's going to stop them? You? You couldn't stop a dog from peeing on your leg.

I just paused the DVD at the point where "Hudsucker" gleefully makes a swan dive out the window of his skyscraper in New York City and splatters on the sidewalk below. That must be about a case I worked on as a Deputy United States Marshal. Somebody did that before I could arrest him.

If I recall correctly, Tim Robbins does jump from the top of the building also, which is the first scene and that ends with him walking onto the ledge and then the film jumps back to a time when he had just started working there and in that scene, Tim Robbins seems to enter the building for the first time while looking for employment and then "Waring Hudsucking" portrayed predictably by Charles Durning makes his dive through a window and down to the sidewalk below. So anyway, if I recall correctly, when Tim Robbins makes his jump, as is shown later in the film, then time stops just before he splatters on the sidewalk. I cannot recall what happens after that.

The newspaper that floats along after Tim Robbins where he left it in the diner makes me think of that cat that showed up a while back. It was there again very early this morning but is usually gone before the sun rises. It always keeps its distance now and when I walk out onto the patio to try to pet it then it skulks off an equal distance away from me. Lately I have been thinking that it was recently possessed by the ghost of a dead cat and that is why it was trying to open my screen door a few days ago.

I also thought to write now while I have the DVD paused about a notion that has been running around my mind for a while. I have been wondering if there are certain time periods when magic is possible. What that means, in terms of what I wonder about it, is if there are times during certain days when magic becomes possible to become reality. And I mean real magic, the kind of magic that no sane person really actually believes is possible. Perhaps the definition of sanity is that you do not believe magic can ever possibly happen. That notion that has lingered in my mind is that there are time periods, perhaps only lasting for a minute or perhaps even less, maybe just a few seconds, and perhaps days apart and that has no discernible pattern when you first start recognizing the time periods. Eventually a pattern might become apparent and so that makes it predictable. And if you can predict when magic becomes possible in this real world then you can perform magic yourself. I have been thinking now that is how I create my time traveler machine. But that is not completely accurate. Perhaps more accurate is that I learn how to communicate with the interface portal for my time traveler machine. I have not actually created the machine yet. Only after I figure out how to communicate with it again do I get to use it to travel into the future where I create the darn contraption in the first place. Any respectable time traveler is always going to create a paradox associated with the creation of the time traveler machine.

My left shoulder aches all the time now. Maybe it did before too and I just didn't think about why it hurt. I did write about it aching several times though before I started thinking specifically about why it hurts.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Fri, February 10, 2006 5:52:50 PM

Subject: It's lonely.....


It's lonely at the top especially when you are at the bottom.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 10 February 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Friday, September 17, 2010 Posted by H.V.O.M at 2:45 PM


Devil (2010)





I guess I know why today I was suddenly compelled to purchase a new toaster. Last year, my apartment flooded due to a fire sprinkler line that froze and burst, they tell me, and I threw away my toaster because all that crap from the apartment's above was streaming out throughout the ceiling. I used that toaster just about every day but I did not feel like replacing it all during this past year. Until today. Today I was suddenly compelled to purchase a new toaster and so I did. I wanted to pick up some other stuff but no, only the toaster. The toaster would be the only item on the electronic transaction I generated with my bank card because without the electronic transaction then it "wouldn't count" whatever that means. So just one hour before I went to see this film I bought a new toaster and I had it with me in my backpack after I sat down in the theatre to watch this film.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1314655

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Devil (2010)

A group of people trapped in an elevator realize that the devil is among them.

Director: John Erick Dowdle

Writers: Brian Nelson (screenplay), M. Night Shyamalan (story)

Release Date: 17 September 2010 (USA)


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 September 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 12:40 PM Tuesday, August 23, 2011


Sometime during the 10 AM hour here in Pacific Time on the West Coast I was hit by a very painful muscle cramp in my lower leg. I cannot remember the last time that happened but I remember such a detail because I would sometimes wake up with muscle cramps in my legs when I used to get regular exercise, now many years ago.

The pain eased after I stood up and put some weight on my left but I can still feel the effects in the muscle of my lower leg.

I thought about this scene when the pain hit me. Why that would matter and why that would cause me to have such pain in my leg is really no crazier than a lot of other stuff that happens around me on a regular basis.

Not until this noon hour here in Pacific Time did I read about that east coast earthquake that happened at 10:51 AM in Pacific time and 1:51 PM east coast time.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 August 2011 excerpt ends]










Posted by H.V.O.M at 2:55 AM Friday, July 22, 2011


The Ghost is out of the bag.





I wouldn't even make this kind of report normally and I have resisted for a few minutes the impulse to write about this but I just cannot shake the feeling that it is important to note. A short while after I made my last web log post, I had a brief moment of acid reflux from my lunch, which was some of those very cheap frozen chicken and beef pot pies you can get at the supermarket. I had the strongest sense that something dead was trying to get out of me. The experience was momentary and I quickly chewed a couple of peppermint flavored Tums that I have standing by at moments notice and the feeling has largely past. The reason I cannot shake the impulsive to write about such a detail is because I have the sense that is something to do with me being affected by whatever evil it is that permeates that region in Seattle Washington State. We all affected by it. I write this now because I thought about a few things, such as the girl on the agriculture ship that gets blown up by nuclear missiles from the "Cylons," and I only just now as I write this sentence associate in my mind a detail that I established hours ago in my next comprehensive report. I also think about "28 Weeks Later," and of how that message that is created itself by the people who are uncontrollably affected by the evil, represents the opposite of the truth. For me, it just means that I am completely cured of that effect of the evil presence that permeates Seattle Washington state and that I came here long ago to fight personally.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 22 July 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Tuesday, November 02, 2010 Posted by H.V.O.M at 1:25 PM


I have not had any similar aches and pains as this problem with my shoulder, which still lingers slightly, in a long time. The funny part about this is that in the days leading up to this observation, over the span of several hours during two days, as best I recall, I was experiencing an extensive line of thought about Kerry Burgess having returned. The real Kerry Burgess and not me pretending and lying about being Kerry Burgess and lying because I do not have any alternative except to maintain this identity and who can prove anyway that I am not Kerry Burgess?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 2 November 2010 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Tuesday, November 02, 2010 Posted by H.V.O.M at 1:25 PM


So the funny part is that, during all that thinking, sometime, I am pretty certain was on 30 October 2010, Kerry Burgess was standing in my living room and he wanted to know why I had the matches laid out on my keyboard.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/31/10 3:14 AM
Damn, my left shoulder has really started hurting the past hour or longer. It is something that is close to my shoulder, actually, but under the clavicle and the pain in on my back to, about where the shoulder blade would be. The pain is almost bad enough that I cannot really move my left arm, although it is not that bad. The feeling may be closer to a muscle spasm in the area of my left shoulder blade.


JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/31/10 1:58 PM
My left shoulder is still just as painful as it was when I noted it


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 31 October 2010 excerpt ends]










http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP013240020001&sid=59337&sn=AMCHD&st=201010311900&cn=697

excite

The Walking Dead (New)

697 AMCHD: Sunday, October 31 7:00 PM

Science fiction

Days Gone By


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 2 November 2010 excerpt ends]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


From 7/17/1965 ( Alex Winter ) To 3/11/1994 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Hudsucker Proxy" ) is 10464 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/27/1994 ( United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan the pilot and plane crash survivor along with me Kerry Wayne Burgess - circa 1990 also known for official duty as Wayne Newman the Deputy United States Marshal - and the other Lockheed Martin L-1011 aircraft passengers and crew murdered in a scheduled terrorism-sabotage attack by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal by causing the external mounted Orbital Sciences Pegasus space satellite booster rocket to explode under our aircraft ) is 10464 days



From 2/17/1989 ( premiere US film "Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure" ) To 3/11/1994 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Hudsucker Proxy" ) is 1848 days

1848 = 924 + 924

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/14/1968 ( Husband Edward Kimmel - United States Navy Rear Admiral - deceased ) is 924 days



From 9/12/1964 ( my brother United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan begins active duty as a United States Navy officer ) To 3/11/1994 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Hudsucker Proxy" ) is 10772 days

10772 = 5386 + 5386

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/1/1980 ( premiere US film "The Final Countdown" ) is 5386 days



From 9/12/1964 ( my brother United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan begins active duty as a United States Navy officer ) To 3/11/1994 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Hudsucker Proxy" ) is 10772 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/1/1995 ( my brother United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan prevented a United States Navy fleet ballistic missile submarine from launching a salvo of nuclear warheads to destroy Seattle Washington and Redmond Washington and the surrounding region after that nuclear weapons launch authorization was ordered personally by Bill Clinton because Bill Clinton had been personally offended by insults sent directly to Bill Clinton and because Bill Clinton is an irredeemable coward ) is 10772 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0110074/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

The Hudsucker Proxy (1994)

Country Date

USA 11 March 1994
UK 2 September 1994










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/H/Hudsucker_Proxy_The.html


Hudsucker Proxy The


That's right.
New York.
It's 1958.
Anyway, for a few more minutes it is.
Come midnight, it's going to be 1959.
A whole other feeling.
The New Year.
The future.
Old Daddy Earth fixing to start one more trip around the sun.
Everybody hoping this ride round be a little more giddy...
...a little more gay.
All over town, champagne corks is a-popping.
Over in the Waldorf, the big shots is dancing to the strains of Guy Lombardo.
In Times Square, the little folks is watching and waiting for that big ball to drop.
They're all trying to catch hold of one moment of time...
...to be able to say:
"Right now! This is it!
"I got it!"
Of course, by then it'll be past.
But they're all happy...
...everybody having a good time.
Well, almost everybody.
There's a few lost souls floating around out there.
Now, if y'all ain't from the city...
...we got something here called "the rat race."
Got a way of chewing folks up so that they don't want no celebrating...
...don't want no cheering up.
Don't care nothing about no New Year's.
Out of hope...
...out of rope...
...out of time.
This here is Norville Barnes.
That office he's stepping out of...
...is the office of the president of Hudsucker Industries.
That's his office.
How'd he get so high?
And why's he feeling so low?
Is he really going to do it?
Is Norville really going to jelly up the sidewalk?
Well, the future...
...that's something you can never tell about.
But the past...
...that's another story.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/H/Hudsucker_Proxy_The.html


Hudsucker Proxy The


Mr. Hudsucker?
It's a pity to waste a whole Monte Cristo.
He could've opened the window.
Waring Hudsucker never did anything the easy way.
Why? Why did he do it? Everything was going so well.
What am I, a headshrinker? Maybe the man was unhappy.
He didn't look unhappy.
- He didn't look rich. - He was never an easy man to figure out.
He built this company with his bare hands.
Every step he took was a step up...
...except, of course, this last one.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/T/Timecop_1994.html

Timecop


Good morning, Pete.
Good morning, Mr. Atwood.
Third jumper this week. They keep|this up, you're gonna be out of a job.
Only going down, sir.
There he is!
- Mr. Atwood, isn't it terrible?|- Tragic.










http://www.bbt.com/ebusns/locator/getLocationDetails.do?command=view&id=2

BB&T


BB&T Location Details


BRANCH - MAIN

Address

301 COLLEGE ST

GREENVILLE, SC 29601-2014










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devil_(film)

Wikipedia


Devil (film)


Release date(s) September 17, 2010


Devil (also known as The Night Chronicles: Devil) is a 2010 U.S. supernatural horror film based on a story by M. Night Shyamalan


The film begins with a voice over from a man named Ramirez who tells the viewers of stories that his mother had told him as a child that sometimes the Devil actively seeks out individuals who have sinned on Earth, and while taking human form he traps these individuals in a confined place only to turn them against each other, to kill them off one at a time. He further explains that the last one to die will die in front of his or her loved one to make cynics of them all, and in the end all will die. He says that the signs are set in motion with a suicide, as that is when the Devil first makes his presence known. This story is abruptly interrupted by a violent suicide of a man who had fallen from the thirty-fifth floor of an office building, after which the truck he landed on rolled silently away from the scene.

Detective Bowden (Chris Messina) is a recovering alcoholic who is assigned to the case of the suicide. He later explains that the reason for his alcoholism was the hit and run death of his wife and toddler son five years prior. When he investigates the suicide, he determines that the truck originated from an office building down the block from where the victim was found.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1314655/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Devil (2010)


Ramirez: [voiceover] My mother's story would always begin the same way, with a suicide paving the way for the Devil's arrival. And it would always end with the deaths of all those trapped.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1314655/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Devil (2010)


Ramirez: [seeing ghostly face on monitor] You see it?

Lustig: Yeah, look, that's just... That's just grain in the image. That's, you know, it's a mistake. It's like when people see Jesus in a pancake or something.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1314655/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Devil (2010)


Ramirez: When he's near, everything goes wrong. Toast falls jelly-side down, children hit tables, and people get hurt.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1314655/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Devil (2010)


[first lines]

Ramirez: [voiceover] When I was a child, my mother would tell me a story about how the Devil roams the Earth. Sometimes, she said, he would take human form so he could punish the damned on Earth before claiming their souls. The ones he chose would be gathered together and tortured as he hid amongst them, pretending to be one of them.