This Is What I Think.

Thursday, September 08, 2011

Pretty Woman (1990)




http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0708486/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

"Star Trek"

What Are Little Girls Made Of? (1966)

Country Date

USA 20 October 1966
UK 22 December 1971



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0708486

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

"Star Trek"

What Are Little Girls Made Of? (1966)

Original Air Date: 20 October 1966 (Season 1, Episode 7)

Plot: Nurse Chapel is reunited with her fiancé; but his new obsession leads him to make an android duplicate of Captain Kirk.

William Shatner ... Captain James T. Kirk










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/p/pretty-woman-script-transcript-julia.html


Pretty Woman


I just mean it's sweet the way he's crazy about his grandson.
Oh, his grandson thinks he's a relic. He hates that he does, but he does.
- No, just the two. - Yes, sir.
- It's ketchup. - Yes, sir.
- Check, please. - Yes, sir.
Haven't they ever seen ketchup before ?
Not in this building.
Edward ?
Edward, you said you never come out here.
Well, I'm only halfway out.
Didn't say much in the car on the way home.
You thinkin' about dinner ? I was a maniac.
I mean, the business was good, I think. You know ?
He's in trouble. You want his company.
He doesn't want to let it go.
Thanks for the recap.
The problem is, I think you liked Mr. Morse.
I'd like for you to get down from there; you're making me very nervous.
It's making you nervous ? What if I just leaned back a little bit like this ?
Would you-- Would you rescue me if I fell ?
Vivian, I'm serious. Come-- I'm not looking.
It's really high. Look, no hands, no hands ! Okay, all right. I'm sorry.
[ Sighs ]
The truth is, it really is totally irrelevant whether I like this man or not.
I will not let myself become emotionally involved in business.
I know. Kit's always saying to me,
"Don't get emotional when you turn tricks."
That's why no kissing. It's too personal.
It's like what you're saying: You stay numb, you don't get involved.
When I'm with a guy, I'm like a robot. I just do it.










From 10/21/1942 ( premiere US film "The Forest Rangers" ) To 3/23/1990 ( premiere US film "Pretty Woman" ) is 17320 days

17320 = 8660 + 8660

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/19/1989 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush murders 111 passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 232 and destroys the United Airlines Flight 232 aircraft because I was a passenger of United Airlines Flight 232 as United States Navy Petty Officer Second Class Kerry Wayne Burgess and I was assigned to maintain custody of a United States military prisoner ) is 8660 days



From 10/21/1942 ( premiere US film "For Me and My Gal" ) To 3/23/1990 ( premiere US film "Pretty Woman" ) is 17320 days

17320 = 8660 + 8660

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/19/1989 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush murders 111 passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 232 and destroys the United Airlines Flight 232 aircraft because I was a passenger of United Airlines Flight 232 as United States Navy Petty Officer Second Class Kerry Wayne Burgess and I was assigned to maintain custody of a United States military prisoner ) is 8660 days



From 4/18/1988 ( the United States Navy Operation Praying Mantis - US Navy Lieutenant Tom Reagan and US Navy FC2 Kerry Burgess are both at the same time onboard the United States Navy warship USS Wainwright CG 28 when it evaded a Harpoon anti-ship missile from hostile Iran-Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush-Axis of Evil-Soviet Union-Communist forces but 2 United States Marine Corps aviators launched from USS Wainwright CG 28 killed this day ) To 3/23/1990 ( premiere US film "Pretty Woman" ) is 704 days

704 = 352 + 352

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/20/1966 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"What Are Little Girls Made Of?" ) is 352 days



From 4/19/1973 ( premiere US film "Soylent Green" & premiere US film "High Plains Drifter" ) To 3/23/1990 ( premiere US film "Pretty Woman" ) is 6182 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/6/1982 ( premiere US TV series episode "Quincy, M.E."::"A Ghost of a Chance" ) is 6182 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100405/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Pretty Woman (1990)

Country Date

USA 23 March 1990
UK 1 June 1990










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Airlines_Flight_232

United Airlines Flight 232

United Airlines Flight 232 was a scheduled flight from Stapleton International Airport in Denver, Colorado, to O'Hare International Airport in Chicago, with continuing service to Philadelphia International Airport. On July 19, 1989, the DC-10 (Registration N1819U) operating the route crash-landed in Sioux City, Iowa, after suffering catastrophic failure of its tail-mounted engine, which led to the loss of all flight controls. 111 people died in the accident


The crew guided the crippled jet to Sioux Gateway Airport and lined it up for landing on one of the runways. However, without flight controls, they were unable to slow down for landing, and were forced to attempt landing at much too high a speed and rate of descent. On touchdown, the aircraft broke apart, caught fire, and rolled over. The largest section came to rest in a cornfield next to the runway.


On final descent, the aircraft was going 240 knots and sinking at 1,850 feet per minute, while a safe landing would require 140 knots and 300 feet per minute. Fitch needed a seat for landing; Dvorak offered up his own, as it could be moved to a position behind the throttles. Dvorak sat in the cockpit's jumpseat for landing. Unfortunately, right before touchdown, the aircraft began a downward phugoid and veered right. The flight crew had no time to react. The tip of the right wing hit the runway first, spilling fuel, which ignited immediately. The tail section broke off from the force of the impact, and the rest of the aircraft bounced several times, shedding the landing gear and engine nacelles and breaking the fuselage into several main pieces. On the final impact the right wing was sheared off and the main part of the aircraft skidded sideways, rolled over on to its back, and slid to a stop upside-down in a corn field to the right of Runway 22. Witnesses reported that the aircraft cartwheeled, but the investigation did not confirm this. News reports that the aircraft cartwheeled were due to misinterpretation of the video of the crash that showed the flaming right wing tumbling end-over-end and the intact left wing, still attached to the fuselage, rolling up and over as the fuselage flipped over.

Of the 296 people on board, 111 died in the crash. Most were killed by injuries sustained in the multiple impacts, but 35 people in the middle fuselage section directly above the fuel tanks died from smoke inhalation in the post-crash fire.










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/p/pretty-woman-script-transcript-julia.html


Pretty Woman


- This way, Mr. Lewis. Your party is waiting. - Stop fidgeting.
- Mr. Morse. - Yes, Mr. Lewis. I'm Jim Morse.
This fireball is my grandson, David.
Well, I don't know about the fireball part, but grandson is true enough.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0034749/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

The Forest Rangers (1942)

Country Date

USA 21 October 1942



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0034749

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

The Forest Rangers (1942)


Ranger Don Stuart, pursuing a forest arsonist, finds time to romance a socialite.


Release Date: 21 October 1942 (USA)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0034746/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

For Me and My Gal (1942)

Country Date

USA 21 October 1942 (New York City, New York)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0681740/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

"Quincy M.E."

Ghost of a Chance (1982)

Country Date

USA 6 October 1982



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0681740

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Quincy M.E. (TV series 1976–1983)

Ghost of a Chance (#8.2)


Jack Klugman ... Dr. R. Quincy, M.E.


Release Date: 6 October 1982 (USA)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100405/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Pretty Woman (1990)


[Kit is streetwalking]

Kit: Hey yo, baby!

Guy in car: How 'bout a freebie? It's my birthday.

Kit: Dream on!










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/p/pretty-woman-script-transcript-julia.html


Pretty Woman


I saw you talking to David Morse; I didn't like it.
We were just talking.
[ Chuckles ]
- I didn't like it. - [ Elevator Bell Dings ]
Down ?
You hurt me.
Yes.
Don't do it again.
First guy I ever loved was a total nothing.
Second was worse.
My mom called me a bum magnet.
If there was a bum within a -mile radius, I was completely attracted to him.
That's how I ended up here. I followed bum number three.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/H/High_Plains_Drifter.html


High Plains Drifter


Why don´t you watch where you´re going? Look at this. It´s ruined.
There´s no need for all that.
All what?
Ifyou want to get acquainted, why don´t you just say so?
Acquainted?
You´d be amusing ifyou weren´t so pathetic!
Just a minute. I´m not fi nished with you yet.
At a distance, you´d almost pass for a man.
But you´re certainly a disappointment up close, aren´t you?
To your feet, ma´am. They´re almost as big as your mouth.
You know what you are?
Just trash.
A bottle ofwhiskey for courage and the manners ofa goat.
You´re the one who could use a lesson in manners.
Not from you, whiskey breath.










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/p/pretty-woman-script-transcript-julia.html


Pretty Woman


[ Vivian ] Does Darryl always carry a gun ?
When he drives me, yes, always.
He sleeps.
[ Gasps ]
I love you.
What are you thinkin' about sittin' here all by yourself ?
The fact that this will be our last night together, and you'll finally be rid of me.
[ Sighs ] Well, you've been pretty tough to take.
My business is almost over, so I'll be going back to New York.
I'd really like to see you again.
- You would ? - Yes.
Yes, I would, so I've arranged for you to have an apartment, to have a car,
a wide variety of stores guaranteed to suck up to you anytime you want to go shopping.
- Everything's done. - [ Exhales ] What else ?
You gonna leave some money by the bed when you pass through town ?
Vivian, it really wouldn't be like that.
How would it be ?
- Well, for one thing, it would get you off the streets. - That's just geography.
[ Car Horn Honks ]
[ Sighs ] Vivian, what is it you want ?
What do you see happening between us ?
I don't know.
When I was a little girl,
my mama used to lock me in the attic when I was bad, which was pretty often.
And I would-- I would pretend I was a princess...
trapped in a tower by a wicked queen.
And then suddenly this knight...
on a white horse with these colors flying would come charging up and draw his sword.
And I would wave.
And he would climb up the tower and rescue me.
But never in all the time...
that I had this dream did the knight say to me,
"Come on, baby, I'll put you up in a great condo."










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068699/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

High Plains Drifter (1973)


The Stranger: Wonder what took her so long to get mad?

Mordecai: Because maybe you didn't go back for more