This Is What I Think.

Friday, September 16, 2011

Star light star bright




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 11:00 PMTuesday, August 02, 2011


A very short while ago, I wanted to do something else, but I was strongly compelled to read through the section in "Red Storm Rising" about when the hostilities actually begin. I record this observation now because of how compelling certain details seem to my conscious mind.

One compelling detail is about a dream I had that must have been two nights ago. I have thought about it quite a few times, or was it this morning? I can't recall for certain. I haven't been sleeping well. I think it might have been less than two days ago. Maybe during a sleep period this time last night. The dream started with someone who was very agitated walking into a room and confronting Nancy Pelosi about why nothing has been done regarding the information I have reported. At first I thought that person who confronted her was me but then today I read something in a news article that was consistent with another notion that was somebody else and was something that had happened that day and somehow I was aware of all because of some kind of method of remote communication. Maybe it could be similar to how those kids could sense when other people were talking about them in the 1975 film "Escape to Witch Mountain." So anyway, Nancy Pelosi, who seemed to have two US Navy people in the room, as I think they were wearing khaki uniforms, and I think the person confronting her and that was angry was also US Navy. She told him that there were two people working on my United States military service record that has not yet become public knowledge but that she is fully aware of.

That dream has faded beyond that point but the reason I decided to write about it is what I read a short while ago in "Red Storm Rising." That angry person, who I thought was me as a United States military officer, was then leaving the office and another officer, a woman, asked him, who seemed to be me, if I had yet emptied that "red clip." I have thought about that dialog most off all since then. At first, I thought about how there was also the sense of going to a firing range and the "clip" refers to a firearm magazine. I thought several times about what a "red clip" could mean. I also thought several times, before picking up the book again and I have not read through that section in years, so why would I have vague but highly specific and relevant thoughts about it today?, about that dialog from that 1986 film "Top Gun" about checking for trailers. I thought maybe that could also be a reference to a "red clip" in that "clip" meant "trailer" and that was something to do with the hostile forces.

So the second reason I decided to make this report is because of something I was thinking about earlier this afternoon as I walked back from the grocery store. I was imagining standing there on that hill overlooking Seattle, and I was describing how the people were now zombies, and then I saw the first United States of America federal military atomic bomb explode in front of me and over downtown Seattle Washington and the fireball engulfed me a few seconds later and then, to make a long story short, I was standing there and my radio circuit started working again and the person asked me if I could see their satellite above me in outer space and I looked up and I focused my eyesight in on a tiny spot in the sky and I could see that satellite that would be impossible for anyone to see with normal vision. Then the person on the radio circuit asked me if I could touch the satellite so I flew up and out and I hovered in front of the satellite and its cameras and I still had radio contact and there was some dialog. There was the sense in my mind as I walked back along the sidewalk this afternoon with all that going through my mind about me destroying another satellite while I was up there but then that sense was also that I should not do that and all they wanted me to do was to grab hold of their satellite and move it into a higher altitude above the planet so that would save them some fuel in the satellite and I did that. The person on the radio told me I was done and I had a few other thoughts about what would happen next but that doesn't really seem relevant to this current observation.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 2 August 2011 excerpt ends]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.seattlepi.com/news/article/Dead-NASA-satellite-will-soon-plummet-to-Earth-2160989.php


seattle pi


Dead NASA satellite will soon plummet to Earth

SETH BORENSTEIN, AP Science Writer

Updated 02:04 p.m., Thursday, September 8, 2011


WASHINGTON (AP) — A dead NASA satellite will soon fall to Earth





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Upper_Atmosphere_Research_Satellite

Wikipedia


Upper Atmosphere Research Satellite


The Upper Atmosphere Research Satellite (UARS) is an orbital observatory whose mission was to study the Earth’s atmosphere, particularly the protective ozone layer.


End of Mission and Re-Entry

Orbit Lowering Burn

UARS was decommissioned in 2005 and a final orbit lowering burn, followed by the passivation of the satellite's systems was performed in early December. Final re-entry into the atmosphere is expected near 24 September. Some debris may survive to reach the surface.

Re-entry

On September 7, 2011, NASA announced the impending uncontrolled re-entry of UARS and noted that there is a small risk to the public. As of September 15, 2011, the orbit of UARS was 235 km (146 mi) by 265 km (165 mi). Re-entry is expected to take place around the 24th of September.










http://www.tv.com/the-simpsons/thank-god-its-doomsday/episode/384298/recap.html

tv.com


The Simpsons

Season 16, Episode 19

Thank God, It's Doomsday

Air Date

Sunday May 8, 2005


they sneak into the back entrance of a movie theater and see the film "Left Below," which is a movie about the apocalypse. The images in the movie are disturbing to Homer, who fears the worst. Marge assures him that there needs to be some ominous signs before the rapture will come. When Homer is out driving, he sees what he believes to be the signs. Homer gathers some books on the subject and he calculates that the "rapture is nigh" at 3:15 PM on May 18th, seven days from now. He starts to spread the word and tells everyone on television a passage from Revelations 6:13 that says before the rapture "the stars will fall to Earth." At the Springfield Stadium, there is a celebrity filled blimp accident that causes the stars on board to fall to the Earth and Homer gains instant credibility. He gets a bus full of people to join him at Springfield Mesa.