This Is What I Think.

Monday, September 19, 2011

That's why I'm so confused about certain things.




That flash of inspiration as a thought I had just now ended disappointingly with no inspiration following it.

There is something I should be able to see.

And - what? - something I see but that I am reading incorrectly? Something unconventional that only I can see but that is not working as it should in my mind because that is part of some kind of plan.

Eventually I will figure it out. The downside, for all of us really, is there is a real downside to it all. For me personally, it is having to live with the knowledge of what I see happen to the world as it coincides with some higher level of perception I gain. I have written before that I am in synchronization with other unconventional forces around me.