Sunday, August 26, 2018

Blue Tree New York




http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie8.html

Star Trek: First Contact (1996)


Doctor Zefram COCHRANE: You wanna know what my vision is?












instagram_blue-tree_08-26-2018-1.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/bluetreeny/










From 11/18/1996 ( premiere US film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) To 8/26/2018 is 7951 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Burgess ) To 8/10/1987 is 7951 days



From 6/13/1953 ( premiere US film "The Beast from 20,000 Fathoms" ) To 4/6/2006 is 19290 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Burgess ) To 8/26/2018 is 19290 days



From 1/26/1962 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Twilight Zone"::"The Hunt" ) To 11/19/2014 is 19290 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Burgess ) To 8/26/2018 is 19290 days










https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1629717/releaseinfo

IMDb

Out of Focus (1987)

Release Info

USA 10 August 1987 (video premiere)


https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1629717/plotsummary

IMDb

Out of Focus (1987)

Plot

A hypnotherapist sets a young man on a dark adventure through his own imagination.










From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thursday, April 6, 2006 2:25 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Sleep journal 4/6/06


Kerry Burgess wrote:

Details about my recent sleep are very fuzzy today. Can't remember for sure when I woke up. 3 am maybe. Or maybe shortly after midnight, can't really remember as I usually can. Remember dreaming something about driving my Jeep. Then I returned to it where it was parked in a parking lot after I was traveling through some passageways, hallways in a transit facility maybe. The only part I remember clearly is where a woman, I assume was my imaginary girlfriend asked me out for drinks or something. I told her we needed to keep it really casual though because all I had to wear was sweatpants. Kind of the downside to dating a homeless person I reflect now as I write this. She told me she would wear something with holes in it. I hope that was her in my dream, although the woman in the dream seemed to be someone unfamilar though. But I have noticed that happening with other people I know. They are represented, somehow, by a different person, but I think of them as someone specific. I feel like that is part of the manipulation. I have noticed something similar in real dreams, but I don't think it is the same here. I think they are disquising themselves in my dream for some reason. Anyway, if it really was her, she actually doesn't have to worry about dressing down if we were to go out. Of course, if I have my way, it would be a moot point because why would I want to go out with her when I am in such an ugly situation? At the minimum, I would want to be back to work so that I have regained some independence. And hey, next time you are in my dreams, dear imaginary girlfriend, how about wearing a bikini? Red would be good, or yellow maybe. That would be sweet!










https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0045546/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Beast from 20,000 Fathoms (1953)

Release Info

USA 13 June 1953










https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0045546/quotes

IMDb

The Beast from 20,000 Fathoms (1953)

Quotes

Radio Operator: New York is like a city besieged. A state of emergency has been declared... and the entire police force put on 24-hour duty. Civilian defense is fully mobilized... and shelters have been opened in an effort to stop the mounting hysteria. All traffic has been halted. And Times Square, the heart of New York, has stopped beating. The National Guard has been called out, fully armed. to repel the invader. This is full-scale war against a terrible enemy... such as modern man has never before faced. Ordinary bullets have no effect... and a method of destroying the awesome creature... has not yet been formulated. But the battle field has been cleared. Herald Square. 34th Street. Broadway. Every section of the city is guarded. No one knows where the monster will strike next. It was last seen on Wall Street, close to where it came ashore. But lower Manhattan has become no man's land... where the beast, at present, lies hidden. The National Guard is barricading the entire area... in an effort to confine the death and destruction... of what is already the worst disaster in New York's history.










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie8.html

Star Trek: First Contact (1996)


LILY: Actually, I never read it.










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie8.html

Star Trek: First Contact (1996)


Doctor Beverly CRUSHER: Alyssa, is the EMH programme still on line?

OGAWA: It should be, sir.

(there is more thudding)

CRUSHER: Computer. Activate the EMH programme.

EMERGENCY MEDICAL HOLOGRAM: Please state the nature of the medical emergency.

CRUSHER: Twenty Borg are about to break through that door. We need time to get out of here. Create a diversion.

EMERGENCY MEDICAL HOLOGRAM: This isn't part of my programme. I'm a doctor, not a doorstop.

CRUSHER: Well do a dance. Tell a story. I don't care. Just give us a few seconds.










album: "Comfort Eagle" (2001)


http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/cake/shortskirtlongjacket.html

AZ

CAKE

"Short Skirt / Long Jacket"

I want a girl with a mind like a diamond
I want a girl who knows what's best
I want a girl with shoes that cut
And eyes that burn like cigarettes

I want a girl with the right allocations
Who's fast and thorough
And sharp as a tack
She's playing with her jewelry
She's putting up her hair
She's touring the facility
And picking up slack

I want a girl with a short skirt and a lonnnng jacket......

I want a girl who gets up early
I want a girl who stays up late
I want a girl with uninterrupted prosperity
Who uses a machete to cut through red tape
With fingernails that shine like justice
And a voice that is dark like tinted glass

She is fast and thorough
And sharp as a tack
She's touring the facility
And picking up slack

I want a girl with a short skirt and a lonnnnng.... lonnng jacket

I want a girl with a smooth liquidation
I want a girl with good dividends
At Citibank we will meet accidentally
We'll start to talk when she borrows my pen

She wants a car with a cupholder arm rest
She wants a car that will get her there
She's changing her name from Kitty to Karen
She's trading her MG for a white Chrysler La Baron

I want a girl with a short skirt and a lonnnnggggggggg jacket










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-twilight-zone/the-hunt-12669/trivia/

tv.com

The Twilight Zone Season 3 Episode 19

The Hunt

Aired Jan 26, 1962 on CBS

Quotes

(Closing Narration)

Narrator: Travelers to unknown regions would be well-advised to take along the family dog. He could just save you from entering the wrong gate. At least, it happened that way once--in a mountainous area of the Twilight Zone.










From 7/16/2004 ( premiere US TV series "Stargate: Atlantis" ) To 11/19/2014 is 3778 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/7/1976 ( premiere US TV series episode "Nova"::"The Race for the Double Helix" ) is 3778 days



From 11/28/1954 ( Enrico Fermi deceased ) To 11/19/2014 is 21906 days

21906 = 10953 + 10953

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/29/1995 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Simpsons"::"Treehouse of Horror VI" ) is 10953 days



From 10/21/1993 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Simpsons"::"Rosebud" ) To 11/19/2014 is 7699 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Burgess ) To 12/1/1986 ( Stephen King "The Dark Tower II: The Drawing of the Three ) is 7699 days


See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2016/11/stargate.html
https://hvom.blogspot.com/2018/07/the-dark-tower.html
Future updates possible by me










https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oskar_Klein

Oskar Klein

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oskar Benjamin Klein 15 September 1894 – 5 February 1977) was a Swedish theoretical physicist.


Klein is credited for inventing the idea, part of Kaluza–Klein theory, that extra dimensions may be physically real but curled up and very small










The Dark Tower II: The Drawing of the Three

Stephen King

(from internet transcript)


PRISONER

CHAPTER 1

THE DOOR

4


The door grew closer.

Closer.

At last, around three o'clock of that long delirious day, with his shadow beginning to grow long on his left, he reached it. He sat back on his haunches and regarded it wearily.

It stood six and a half feet high and appeared to be made of solid ironwood, although the nearest ironwood tree must grow seven hundred miles or more from here. The doorknob looked as if it were made of gold, and it was filigreed with a design which the gunslinger finally recognized: it was the grinning face of the baboon.

There was no keyhole in the knob, above it, or below it.

The door had hinges, but they were fastened to nothing - or so it seems, the gunslinger thought. This is a mystery, a most marvellous mystery, but does it really matter? You are dying. Your own mystery - the only one that really matters to any man or woman in the end - approaches.

All the same, it did seem to matter.

This door. This door where no door should be. It simply stood there on the gray strand twenty feet above the high tide line, seemingly as eternal as the sea itself, now casting the slanted shadow of its thickness toward the east as the sun westered.

Written upon it in black letters two-thirds of the way up, written in the high speech, were two words:

THE PRISONER

A demon has infested him. The name of the demon is HEROIN.

The gunslinger could hear a low droning noise. At first he thought it must be the wind or a sound in his own feverish head, but he became more and more convinced that the sound was the sound of motors ... and that it was coming from behind the door.

Open it then. It's not locked. You know it's not locked.

Instead he tottered gracelessly to his feet and walked above the door and around to the other side.

There was no other side.

Only the dark gray strand, stretching back and back. Only the waves, the shells, the high-tide line, the marks of his own approach - bootprints and holes that had been made by his elbows. He looked again and his eyes widened a little. The door wasn't here, but its shadow was.










Facebook

Kerry Burgess updated his status.

Jul 29, 2018 1:32pm

"Glidden Spread Satin, the labels said."










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/rosebud-1370/trivia/

tv.com


The Simpsons Season 5 Episode 4

Rosebud

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Oct 21, 1993 on FOX

Quotes

Barney the dinosaur: Two plus two is four, two plus two is four, two plus two is four, two plus two is four...

Homer: (chuckling) I can see why this is so popular.










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/rosebud-1370/trivia/

tv.com


The Simpsons Season 5 Episode 4

Rosebud

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Oct 21, 1993 on FOX

Quotes

Marge: I'm sure he'll offer a fair reward...and then we'll make him double it! Well, why can't I be greedy once in a while?










https://www.simpsonsarchive.com/episodes/1F01.html

Rosebud [ The Simpsons television series episode ]

Original airdate in N.A.: 21-Oct-93

It is a dark night outside the Burns Mansion.

An armed guard keeps watch outside Mr. Burns' window, chanting as they march. Smithers appears at a window and hushes them, and they resume their chant more quietly.

Mr. Burns is in bed, but he is restless and fitful. He thinks back to a winter in his childhood...he remembers playing with a stuffed bear and singing. "I'm the happiest boy there is, aren't I, Bobo?" he asks it










From: Best Buy [BestBuyInfo@emailinfo.bestbuy.com]

Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2014 6:13 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: We've received your order

Thanks for your order

Hello Kerry,

Thank you! We've received your order. See your order status.

For your shipped items:

We will send tracking and ETA information once your order has shipped.

Thank you for shopping with us.

Order date: 11/19/2014

Pivothead Durango










album: "Young The Giant" (2011)


https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/youngthegiant/coughsyrup.html

AZ

Young The Giant

"Cough Syrup"

Life's too short to even care at all
I'm losing my mind losing my mind losing control
These fishes in the sea they're staring at me
A wet world aches for a beat of a drum

If I could find a way to see this straight
I'd run away
To some fortune that I, I should have found by now

I'm waiting for this cough syrup to come down, come down.

Life's too short to even care at all
I'm coming up now, coming up now out of the blue
These zombies in the park they're looking for my heart
A dark world aches for a splash of the sun

If I could find a way to see this straight
I'd run away
To some fortune that I, I should have found by now

And so I run now to the things they said could restore me
Restore life the way it should be
I'm waiting for this cough syrup to come down

Life's too short to even care at all
I'm losing my mind losing my mind losing control

If I could find a way to see this straight
I'd run away
To some fortune that I, I should have found by now

And so I run now to the things they said could restore me
Restore life the way it should be
I'm waiting for this cough syrup to come down

One more spoon of cough syrup now
One more spoon of cough syrup now










1998 film "Armageddon" DVD video:

00:08:04


Tourist's husband: Why are we not going?

Taxi driver: Well, you know why? Because this is New York City. Anything could have happened. Let me see, it could have been a terrorist bombs or a dead body or somebody shot, stabbed and it's Friday! Payday! Somebody probably jumped, didn't get their paycheck.

Tourist: [ slapping his shoulder ]

Taxi driver: Yes?

Tourist: I want to go shopping!

Taxi Driver: Me too!












DSCN5114.jpg - Kerry Burgess





DSCN5117.jpg - Kerry Burgess










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/treehouse-of-horror-vi-1419/trivia/

tv.com


The Simpsons Season 7 Episode 6

Treehouse of Horror VI

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Oct 29, 1995 on FOX

Quotes


Homer: (places a dollar on the counter) I'd like a colossal donut, please. Just like the one on the sign.

(Homer is given a regular-sized donut.)

Homer: D'oh, nuts! That's false advertising!

Squeaky-Voiced Teen: Sorry, sir. No refunds.

Homer: (slowly) I paid for a colossal donut, and I'm gonna get a colossal donut! (walks away)

Squeaky-Voiced Teen: You don't scare us



- posted by Kerry Burgess 11:37 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 26 August 2018