Monday, August 13, 2018

Hometown Hero




http://www.tv.com/shows/the-outer-limits/blank-slate-21516/trivia/

tv.com

The Outer Limits Season 5 Episode 8

Blank Slate

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Apr 02, 1999 on Showtime

Quotes

[Opening Narration]

Control Voice: Do our memories define our identity? If we are merely the sum of our experiences, what do we become if those experiences are lost?










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-twilight-zone/where-is-everybody-12585/trivia/

tv.com

The Twilight Zone Season 1 Episode 1

Where is Everybody?

Aired Oct 02, 1959 on CBS

Quotes

Mike: Look, I don't want you to think I'm nuts or anything. It's nothing like that. It's just that, well... it's just that I don't seem to remember who I am.












from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 09/28/07 10:03 PM
Seeing a new photo of her from the recent past produced something almost like a jolt of electricity through me.

http://gallery.phoebe-cates.com/v/current/phoebe-madison.jpg.html

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/28/07 10:06 PM
And just leaves me with a crushing sense of loneliness.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/28/07 10:10 PM
(from 7/16/1963 to 5/3/2005) / 2 = 7/16/1963 to 6/8/1984

http://gallery.phoebe-cates.com/v/current/phoebe-madison.jpg.html

Party Pictures 5/3/05 - "Madison Avenue: Where Fashion Meets Art" to Benefit the Whitney Museum; The New York premiere of Fighting Tommy Riley at the MGM screening room










From 12/20/1994 to 3/1/2004 is 3359 days










The Man in the Gray Flannel Suit (1956)

(from internet transcript)

&&&
&&&

Mr. Hopkins was quite impressed by the tone of your application.

Ralph Hopkins?

That's right. Ever meet him?

No. I never have, but I've heard a lot about him, of course.

To put you in the picture here, I'll let Ralph fill it in for you... this is a personal project of his. Something he's giving his own personal attention to: Mental health.

Yes?

Some kind of a national campaign, but he'll tell you about it himself.










The Man in the Gray Flannel Suit (1956)

(from internet transcript)

&&&
&&&

I'm not writing a speech for Mr. Hopkins. I'm providing the rough material, so that he can write his own speech.

May I interrupt for a moment?

Of course.

That is not the way to start a new job.

What isn't?

Being so bright and cynical about it.

I wasn't being so bright and cynical.

That's the way it sounded, and I'm tired of being bright and brittle and broke. There's no way to tackle a new job or anything else, but honestly.

Well, I'm going to tackle it honestly... but I have an idea that things are gonna be a little more complicated in Madison Avenue.










The Man in the Gray Flannel Suit (1956)

(from internet transcript)

&&&
&&&


We're going to list you as special assistant to the president. But that won't apply in any way to company business... only to this special project, nothing else.

Tom Rath: I see.

It'll be a trial period of six months at least, and you'll be directly responsible to me.

Tom Rath: That's all right.

Now, the pitch is this. There's a big convention of doctors at Atlantic City on the 15th of next month... and Mr. Hopkins has been asked to speak. That's when we're gonna try to get this thing off the ground-with this speech. This is some stuff to get you into the picture.

Tom Rath: You-You mean you want me to write this speech for him?

Nobody writes Mr. Hopkins's speeches but Mr. Hopkins. We simply do the research, kick around ideas with him... and block out a rough preliminary form.

I see.

And if the speech is right... it will not even mention a national mental health campaign. But at the end of it, the entire audience will rise as one man and demand... not only that such a campaign be launched at once, but that Mr. Hopkins should head it.

Tom Rath: Is that all?

And I shouldn't be facetious about it if I were you.










The Man in the Gray Flannel Suit (1956)

(from internet transcript)

&&&
&&&

We'll have your name here sometime this afternoon.

Miss Lawrence, this is Mr. Rath.

Miss Lawrence will be your secretary.

How do you do, Miss Lawrence?

Very glad to meet you, Mr. Rath.

We always give a new man the prettiest secretary. Keeps 'im happy during the breaking-in period.

Well, how do you like it?

It's not very much like the old Foundation.

Glad to have you aboard, Tom.










NAVY NCIS

"HOMETOWN HERO"

Episode 21 Season 2 - Tuesday 03 May 2005


KATE: Why don’t you get one of these? It fits your personality perfectly. Loud, overbearing, politically incorrect.

TONY: It’s tempting, Kate, but I love the car I had.

KATE: Had? Too bad you’re not as faithful to the women in your life.












apache-helicopter.jpg










The Man in the Gray Flannel Suit (1956)

(from internet transcript)

&&&
&&&

Tom Rath: I don't know how to make you realize the way things were then. Nobody knows who wasn't in the war. I killed 17 men I was actually looking at... looking right straight at them. Not enemies at a distance that I couldn't see, but persons. Persons like you see in the train, in the elevator. I cut a German boy's throat to get his coat.










from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 04/24/07 9:16 AM
Great. I just noticed I've got another one of those blood spots in my eye. This time it is the left eye. Must be a burst blood vessel, probably from high blood pressure from having to live in this cage and not getting any exercise. Or I was poisoned again.










from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 06/12/07 9:53 PM
A dream I just I had there was a lot I want to record but there is some much that I can't articulte. Phoebe came over and sit down next to me. She was complimenting me and I ponder, either at the time or after I woke up, over why she was telling me all that. I don't mind the compliments, but what is it about that part of the dream? I had my arm around her and we were talking about her movies. I was seeing everything around me as through my eyes. I was telling her that I had input into all of her movies, and she was about to that wasn't true










from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 09/29/07 11:08 AM
I found myself visualizing what I think is me climbing into the pilot's seat of an F-14 Tomcat. I also found myself using that phrase "almost visualizing" again, which is curious, considering that I did have a fairly clear vision that seemed to be from the perspective of my eyes. There were at least two sequences, where one was climbing the ladder and the second was of looking at the instrumentation and also of seeing my legs, which had green colored fabric on them. I feel certain the Tomcat was on the flight deck of an aircraft carrier.










from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: August 6, 2006


My eye still looks like it has been bleeding. I must have caught something in here or over at Starbucks. I actually felt sort of hungover yesterday evening after feeling jittery much of the day.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3203968/quotes

IMDb


The Leftovers (TV Series)

Pilot (2014)

Quotes


Lucy Warburton: They're heroes because nobody's going to come to a parade on 'We Don't Know What the Fuck Happened' Day.










http://hvom.blogspot.com/2018/06/the-farthest-man-from-home.html

from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 11/1/2006 3:14 PM
May 4, 2005, was the day I went to the Kent Police department for help. I named George W. Bush specifically as one of the people harassing me. The policeman didn’t ask me any questions. He dumped me off at the St. Francis hospital in Federal Way where the first thing they did was secretly drug my food. I found it very hard to restrain the urge to laugh shortly after I had eaten.










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-outer-limits/blank-slate-21516/

tv.com

The Outer Limits Season 5 Episode 8

Blank Slate

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Apr 02, 1999 on Showtime

Quotes

Hope Wilson knows there's something different about the bruised and breathless man who stumbles into the homeless shelter she runs with her mentor, Jack Parsons. He looks like a junkie, but his hands are soft and his fingernails manicured. Tom Cooper doesn't know who he is, where he is and why two well-dressed men, Vincent and Cole, are chasing him. He only knows that the small metal case that he defends so fiercely contains five vials that hold all his memories, reduced to crystal form, as well as a specially designed injector that can delete or restore those memories. With Hope's help, he uses the injector to restore his memories in an attempt to piece together his identity. But there are unforeseen consequences to this. With each injection of memories, Tom' s personality becomes slightly darker. As he injects one crystal and then the next, Tom recovers his unhappy childhood and adolescence, his time in medical school and, to Hope's dismay, his memories of his marriage to his high school sweetheart Paula. With the injection of the fourth crystal, Tom remembers some terrible things.










https://www.archives.gov/federal-register/executive-orders/1955.html

National Archives

United States of America

Executive Order 10616 - Dwight Eisenhower

Suspension of Certain Provisions of the Officer Personnel Act of 1947, as Amended, Which Relates to Officers of the Marine Corps of the Grade of Brigadier General

Signed: June 21, 1955










NAVY NCIS

"HOMETOWN HERO"

Episode 21 Season 2 - Tuesday 03 May 2005

FADE IN:

EXT. PUBLIC STORAGE FACILITY – DAY

STEVE: Anything else I can do?

EMMY: No. I just want to get this over with.

STEVE: All right.

(SFX: DOOR SLIDES OPEN)

EMMY: Heaven forbid he should label anything and make this easy.

STEVE: What are you gonna do with his truck?

EMMY: I don’t know. Sell it, I guess.

STEVE: How much you want for it?

EMMY: I don’t know, okay? Listen, I just want to find a picture of his mother so he can be buried with it.

STEVE: Not a problem. Any idea what year it is?

EMMY: No. Listen, I don’t mean to be rude, but I just feel like being alone.

STEVE: Wonder what he’s got in here.

(STEVE UNWRAPS THE PLASTIC)

STEVE: Holy smoke!

(MUSIC UP AND OUT)

(THEME MUSIC UP OVER OPENING TITLE/SCENES / CREDITS AND OUT)










NAVY NCIS

"HOMETOWN HERO"

Episode 21 Season 2 - Tuesday 03 May 2005

GIBBS: Tell me about the storage locker, DiNozzo.

TONY: Right. Uh… every renter has a code to enter the main gate. Locker number plus the last four digits of their Social Security number. Manager’s checking the computer to see if anyone accessed Petty Officer Dobb’s locker. Sorry.

CUT TO:

INT. LOCKER CORRIDOR – DAY

EMMY: Justin and I were friends since freshman year in high school.

KATE: Boyfriend?

EMMY: No. Just friends.

KATE: But you have the key to his locker.

EMMY: Yeah, he mailed it to me with a will and power-of-attorney.

KATE: That’s a lot to saddle a friend with.

EMMY: Yeah, tell me about it. Something I can do without.

KATE: Why you?

EMMY: He didn’t have anybody else.

DUCKY: Give me the bag, Mister Palmer. Tag this for me.

KATE: It’s stressful, I’m sure. Do you have any idea who’s in that truck?

EMMY: No.

KATE: We’re going to find out, Emmy. It’d be real good if you told us anything you know.

EMMY: There was a girl. Nora Webb. We were all friends in high school. She disappeared our senior year. The police always suspected that Justin knew what happened to her.

DUCKY: (V.O.) All right. Let’s wrap her up, Mister Palmer.

CUT TO:

INT. SQUAD ROOM – DAY

GIBBS: Contact NCIS Iraq?

MCGEE: They were well aware of Petty Officer Dobbs.

GIBBS: He got in trouble.

MCGEE: Just the opposite, Boss. His C.O. wrote him up for a posthumous Silver Star. Actually, the C.O. wants to talk to you. He’s standing by to go on satellite right now.










From 4/12/1956 ( premiere US film "The Man in the Gray Flannel Suit" ) To 5/3/2005 is 17918 days

17918 = 8959 + 8959

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/14/1990 ( departing as United States Navy Fire Controlman Second Class Petty Officer Kerry Wayne Burgess my honorable discharge from United States Navy active service for commissioning as chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps and continuing to Kerry Burgess the United States Marine Corps general ) is 8959 days



From 3/1/2004 ( for me personally as Kerry Burgess: my lease expires at my Redmond apartment and I travel to and arrive at Spokane Valley for the Crossland ) To 5/3/2005 is 428 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/4/1967 ( the debut of The Doors ) is 428 days



From 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate ) To 5/3/2005 is 5162 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/21/1979 ( premiere US film "The Black Hole" ) is 5162 days



From 10/28/1994 ( premiere US film "Stargate" ) To 5/3/2005 is 3840 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/8/1976 ( Martha Wainwright ) is 3840 days



From 10/2/1959 ( premiere US TV series "The Twilight Zone"::series premiere episode "Where Is Everybody?" ) To 4/2/1999 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Outer Limits"::"Blank Slate" ) is 14427 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/3/2005 is 14427 days



From 6/21/1955 ( Dwight Eisenhower - Executive Order 10616 - Suspension of Certain Provisions of the Officer Personnel Act of 1947, as Amended, Which Relates to Officers of the Marine Corps of the Grade of Brigadier General ) To 12/20/1994 ( on the ground in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 14427 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/3/2005 is 14427 days



From 4/19/1909 ( the prospectus issued for the Anglo-Persian Oil Company ) To 4/18/1988 ( the United States Navy Operation Praying Mantis ) is 28854 days

28854 = 14427 + 14427

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/3/2005 is 14427 days



From 12/3/1954 ( premiere US TV series episode "Dear Phoebe"::"That's D'Amore" ) To 5/3/2005 is 18414 days

18414 = 9207 + 9207

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 officially the United States Apache attack helicopter pilot ) is 9207 days



From 11/6/1952 ( premiere US film "Son of Geronimo: Apache Avenger" ) To 5/7/1992 ( the first launch of the United States space shuttle Endeavour orbiter vehicle mission STS-49 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-49 pilot astronaut and my 1st official United States of America National Aeronautics and Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) is 14427 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/3/2005 is 14427 days



From 6/28/1991 ( the press conference by Thurgood Marshall for his retirement from the Supreme Court of United States of America ) To 5/3/2005 is 5058 days

5058 = 2529 + 2529

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/5/1972 ( premiere US TV series "The Delphi Bureau" ) is 2529 days



http://www.tv.com/shows/ncis/hometown-hero-415983/

tv.com

NCIS Season 2 Episode 21

Hometown Hero

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM May 03, 2005 on CBS

Episode Summary

After a young Navy corpsman is killed in Iraq while saving the lives of several marines, the body of a young woman is found with his belongings in storage at his hometown. The evidence seems conclusive that the Petty Officer was a murderer, but Gibbs believes that he was innocent and decides to prove it so that he can be buried with full honors.

AIRED: 5/3/05










From 8/24/1962 ( John Kennedy - Executive Order 11046 - Authorizing Award of the Bronze Star Medal ) To 4/18/1988 ( the United States Navy Operation Praying Mantis ) is 9369 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/28/1991 is 9369 days



See also other post by me on this topic: https://www.facebook.com/kerry.burgess.790/posts/1936384946636765
See also other post by me on this topic: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2018/02/thurgood-marshall.html



https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thurgood_Marshall

Thurgood Marshall

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


Marshall retired from the Supreme Court in 1991 due to declining health. In his retirement press conference on June 28, 1991










http://hvom.blogspot.com/2018/06/the-farthest-man-from-home.html

Homeless Veteran Of Microsoft

I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.

FRIDAY, JUNE 01, 2018

&&&
&&&

from the private journal of Kerry Burgess: 2006


I started wondering yesterday whether that Letter of Commendation from Captain Chandler actually refers to this event. I have been thinking of that part "displaying exception skill and resourcefulness, Petty Officer Burgess' attention to detail, devotion to duty and continued support were vital to ensuring near perfect operability of the MK152 GMFC computers"










https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bronze_Star_Medal


Bronze Star Medal

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Bronze Star Medal, unofficially the Bronze Star, is a United States decoration awarded to members of the United States Armed Forces for either heroic achievement, heroic service, meritorious achievement, or meritorious service in a combat zone.





http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=58985

The American Presidency Project

John F. Kennedy

XXXV President of the United States: 1961 - 1963

Executive Order 11046 - Authorizing Award of the Bronze Star Medal

August 24, 1962

By virtue of the authority vested in me as President of the United States and as Commander in Chief of the armed forces of the United States, it is hereby ordered as follows:

1. The Bronze Star Medal, with accompanying ribbons and appurtenances, which was first established by Executive Order No. 9419 of February 4, 1944, may be awarded by the Secretary of a military department or the Secretary of the Treasury with regard to the Coast Guard when not operating as a service in the Navy, or by such military commanders, or other appropriate officers as the Secretary concerned may designated to any person who, while serving in any capacity in or with the Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, or Coast Guard of the United States, after December 6, 1941, distinguishes, or has distinguished, himself by heroic or meritorious achievement or service, not involving participation in aerial flight-

(a) while engaged in an action against an enemy of the United States;

(b) while engaged in military operations involving conflict with an opposing foreign force; or

(c) while serving with friendly foreign forces engaged in an armed conflict against an opposing armed force in which the United States is not a belligerent party.

2. The Bronze Star Medal and appurtenances thereto shall be of appropriate design approved by the Secretary of Defense, and shall be awarded under such regulations as the Secretary concerned may prescribe. Such regulations shall, so far as practicable, be uniform, and those of the military departments shall be subject to the approval of the Secretary of Defense.

3. No more than one Bronze Star Medal shall be awarded to any one person, but for each succeeding heroic or meritorious achievement or service justifying such an award a suitable device may be awarded to be worn with the medal as prescribed by appropriate regulations.

4. The Bronze Star Medal or device may be awarded posthumously and, when so awarded, may be presented to such representative of the deceased as may be deemed appropriate by the Secretary of the department concerned.

5. This order shall supersede Executive Order No. 9419 of February 4, 1944, entitled "Bronze Star Medal". However, existing regulations prescribed under that order shall, so far as they are not inconsistent with this order, remain in effect until modified or revoked by regulations prescribed under this order by the Secretary of the department concerned.

JOHN F. KENNEDY

THE WHITE HOUSE,

August 24, 1962










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Marshals_Service


United States Marshals Service

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The United States Marshals Service (USMS) is a federal law enforcement agency within the U.S. Department of Justice (28 U.S.C. § 561). It is the oldest American federal law enforcement agency and was created by the Judiciary Act of 1789 during the presidency of George Washington as the Office of the United States Marshal. The USMS as it stands today was established in 1969 to provide guidance and assistance to Marshals throughout the federal judicial districts. USMS is an agency of the United States executive branch reporting to the United States Attorney-General but serves as the enforcement arm of the United States federal courts to ensure the effective operation of the judiciary and integrity of the constitution.

The Marshals Service is the primary agency for fugitive operations, the protection of officers of the Federal Judiciary










https://www.facebook.com/kerry.burgess.790/posts/1984995121775747

Facebook


Kerry Burgess

November 8, 2017 at 4:22 PM

From 12/20/1994 to 3/1/2004 is 3359 days










album: "The Doors" (1967)


http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/doors/breakonthroughtotheotherside.html

AZ

THE DOORS

"Break On Through (To The Other Side)"

You know the day destroys the night
Night divides the day
Tried to run
Tried to hide
Break on through to the other side
Break on through to the other side
Break on through to the other side, yeah

We chased our pleasures here
Dug our treasures there
But can you still recall
The time we cried
Break on through to the other side
Break on through to the other side

Yeah!
C'mon, yeah

Everybody loves my baby
Everybody loves my baby
She get(s high)
She get(s high)
She get(s high)
She get(s high)

I found an island in your arms
Country in your eyes
Arms that chained us
Eyes that lied
Break on through to the other side
Break on through to the other side
Break on through, oww!
Oh, yeah!

Made the scene
Week to week
Day to day
Hour to hour
The gate is straight
Deep and wide
Break on through to the other side
Break on through to the other side
Break on through
Break on through
Break on through
Break on through
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah










https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078869/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Black Hole (1979)

Release Info

USA 20 December 1979 (premiere)
USA 21 December 1979










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/Stargate:_The_Movie_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


Stargate: The Movie (1994)

(from internet transcript)

&&&
&&&

EXT—MOUNTAIN COMPLEX, TWO WEEKS LATER, DAWN

INT—RESEARCH LAB

[An exhausted Daniel listens to his dictated notes at a table in front of the cover stones. The table is covered with reference books, paper, candy wrappers, and a coffee mug, as well as the dictaphone.]

Doctor Daniel Jackson
(on recording)
Completed search of cuneiform and other pre-dynastic hieroglyphics. No matches whatsoever. I've exhausted all reference material in comparing the symbols on the cartouche against all known writing samples from the period pre- and post-. Still no similarities...I'm never gonna get paid.










From 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate ) To 10/28/1994 is 1322 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/16/1969 ( Richard Nixon - Executive Order 11475 - Adjusting the Rates of Monthly Basic Pay for Members of the Uniformed Services ) is 1322 days



From 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 officially the United States Apache attack helicopter pilot ) To 10/28/1994 is 1380 days

1380 = 690 + 690

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/23/1967 ( premiere US TV series "Speed Racer" ) is 690 days



From 5/17/1962 ( premiere US film "Bon Voyage!" ) To 5/12/1991 ( I was the winning race driver at the Formula One Monaco Grand Prix as the unpublished Formual One driver and the financial partner of McLaren Honda and the legitmate agent of Interpol ) is 10587 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/28/1994 is 10587 days



From 3/8/1946 ( Helicopters were first approved for civilian use in the United States when the Civil Aeronautics Board granted a certificate to Bell Helicopter for its Bell 47 ) To 10/28/1994 is 17766 days

17766 = 8883 + 8883

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/27/1990 ( from my official United States Navy documents as Kerry Burgess: while inport at anchor Monaco my permanent transfer from US Navy warship USS Wainwright CG 28 to Naval Station Charleston South Carolina for active duty separation processing and Honorable Discharge ) is 8883 days



From 4/11/1991 ( the Gulf War ends ) To 10/28/1994 is 1296 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/21/1969 ( the Princeton University doctor of medicine degree graduation of my biological brother Dr Thomas Reagan MD ) is 1296 days



See also post by me: https://hvom.blogspot.com/2017/11/stargate-1994.html
See also other posts by me, future updates possible by me


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111282/releaseinfo

IMDb


Stargate (1994)

Release Info

USA 28 October 1994










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/Stargate:_The_Movie_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


Stargate: The Movie (1994)

(from internet transcript)

EXT—MILITARY INSTALLATION, CREEK MOUNTAIN, COLORADO, DAY

[A government sedan approaches the guarded mountain entrance, the gates opening before it.]

INT—ELEVATOR

[Kawalski runs his ID card through a scanner in the elevator.]

FEMALE COMPUTER VOICE
Clear.

[Kawalski presses the elevator button for level 28 and smiles at Daniel, who smiles back before violently sneezing.]

MALE COMPUTER VOICE
Going to Level 28...4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10—

KAWALSKI
Cold?

MALE COMPUTER VOICE
15, 16, 17, 18, 19...

[Daniel pulls out a handkerchief and blows his nose. ]

DANIEL
Allergies. Always happens when I travel.

INT—LEVEL 28

[The elevator doors open and they both exit, Kawalski holding the door open.]

KAWALSKI
There you go.

[They pass other personnel entering the elevator.]

DANIEL
(nervously)
Hey, hi.

[Myers and Shore are in the corridor, carrying papers, they join Kawalski and Daniel.]

MYERS
Doctor Jackson?

DANIEL
Hello.

MYERS
Doctor Gary Myers, how are you.

DANIEL
What is this place?

SHORE
Nuclear missile silo. Now don't worry, it's been completely converted.










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0906543/bio

IMDb


Martha Wainwright

Biography

Date of Birth 8 May 1976, Montreal, Quebec, Canada












DN-SC-93-00855.jpg










http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/02/chain-reaction.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess

FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2013


Back in the year 2003 I wrote a letter on my computer at home and I printed it out on to paper and I put that letter in a stamped envelope for the postal service and I sent that letter through the United States Postal Service. I had the envelope of the letter addressed specifically to the Chief of Operations United States Navy and I referenced a special projects branch I had found on the internet.


I mailed the letter to the Chief of Operations United States Navy and told them I should have received the Silver Star.










https://www.bp.com/en/global/corporate/who-we-are/our-history/early-history.html

BP

Early history – 1909-1924

To find oil in Persia, George Reynolds and his caravan of explorers had lived through seven years of harsh heat, gastric illnesses and disappointments. The next seven years would be no less difficult for the Anglo-Persian Oil Company, which would one day become BP

Key dates

1909

The prospectus for a new company, the Anglo-Persian Oil Company, is issued on 19 April in London and Glasgow.












the-twilight-zone_where-is-everybody_season1ep1_00h07m46s.jpg





the-twilight-zone_where-is-everybody_season1ep1_00h08m13s.jpg





the-twilight-zone_where-is-everybody_season1ep1_00h08m28s.jpg





the-twilight-zone_where-is-everybody_season1ep1_00h08m38s.jpg





the-twilight-zone_where-is-everybody_season1ep1_00h08m45s.jpg










https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0067588/quotes

IMDb

Play Misty for Me (1971)

Quotes

Evelyn: I did it because I LOVE YOU!



- posted by Kerry Burgess 12:50 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 13 August 2018