Saturday, August 25, 2018

N.C.I.S.




I could have sworn I wrote about that day when I worked as a full-time employee of Microsoft Corporation in the suburbs of Seattle.

A United States Navy admiral of some flavor, perhaps a full admiral, was giving a speech at Microsoft that was open to all employees, the way I remember it that day was 4/18/2003. I can remember thinking about going over to the building he was in to listen to the speech but I did not. The event got my attention because of the calendar date.












ncis_season2-ep21_00h11m30s.jpg





ncis_season2-ep21_00h11m32s.jpg










https://www.facebook.com/kerry.burgess.790/posts/2076507145957877

Facebook

Kerry Burgess

May 6, 2018 at 3:37 pm (Pacific Time USA)

I'm only doing this because I'm looking for a way out.

I don't know how I got here.

I don't know how to get out.

All I know is I am living some sort of NEW REALITY and the information I research in my online postings is the best clue I have for finding my way out.










Facebook

Kerry Burgess updated his status.

Apr 27, 2018 11:50am

Here's a new twist on my sleeping dreams.

Don't know what it could mean.

Seems important to write about - because I suspect there are one or two people out there lurking out there somewhere who might know what it could really mean - other than mindless speculation - because it's about the "NCIS" television series.

In the sleeping dream from earlier today, I seemed to be actually watching a new broadcast episode of the "NCIS" television series.

I've written many times before about that television series. I don't even like watching it and I didn't start watching it until it had been on television a few years. I started watching it when I lived at that Vermont place in downtown Seattle near the Space Needle and I've watched most, but not all, of the episodes since then. I stopped watching the "NCIS: Los Angeles" series and I'm pretty sure I've watched all of the "NCIS: New Orleans" television series. Which reminds me of how I bought that camera just before one relevant episode. Something most of you dim-wits can only mindlessly speculate about.










http://hvom.blogspot.com/2018/08/dagger-of-mind.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 5:41 AM

Homeless Veteran Of Microsoft

I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.

THURSDAY, AUGUST 23, 2018

Dagger of the Mind

&&&
&&&

From: Prime Video digital-no-reply@amazon.com

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2018, 2:48:15 AM PDT

Subject: Your CBS All Access (Commercial Free) Free Trial Has Started

Start watching anytime, anywhere

Prime Video Channels

Welcome

Hello Kerry W Burgess,

Thanks for subscribing to CBS ALL ACCESS (COMMERCIAL FREE) with Prime Video Channels.

With your 7-day free trial, you can now watch CBS ALL ACCESS (COMMERCIAL FREE) on Amazon. When your free trial ends, your subscription will automatically begin, and we'll charge your payment method on file $9.99 per month plus any applicable taxes. This subscription will automatically renew every month unless you opt out of automatic renewal.

Start watching










Rambo: First Blood (1982)

State Police Capt. Dave Kern: OK, Colonel, now you’ve got us all scared to death. What do you and the Special Forces think I oughta do about your psycho out there?

United States Army Colonel Trautman: Let him go.

Sheriff: Do what?

Trautman: For now. Defuse the whole situation, defuse him. Provide a little gap and let him slip through it. Then put out a nation wide APB. In a couple of weeks, you’ll pick him up in Seattle or someplace, working in a car wash.










From 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 officially the United States Apache attack helicopter pilot ) To 4/18/2003 is 4474 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/1/1978 ( premiere US TV series episode "Nova"::"The Final Frontier" ) is 4474 days



From 1/17/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Persian Gulf War begins as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America ) To 4/18/2003 is 4474 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/1/1978 ( premiere US TV series episode "Nova"::"The Final Frontier" ) is 4474 days



From 5/8/1945 ( Harry Truman - Broadcast to the American People Announcing the Surrender of Germany ) To 10/22/1982 ( premiere US film "Rambo: First Blood" ) is 13681 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/18/2003 is 13681 days



From 5/8/1945 ( Harry Truman - Statement by the President Calling for Unconditional Surrender of Japan ) To 10/22/1982 ( premiere US film "Rambo: First Blood" ) is 13681 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/18/2003 is 13681 days



From 5/8/1945 ( Harry Truman - Messages to Allied Leaders and to General Eisenhower on the Surrender of Germany ) To 10/22/1982 ( premiere US film "Rambo: First Blood" ) is 13681 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/18/2003 is 13681 days



From 12/20/1994 ( on the ground in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) To 4/18/2003 is 3041 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/1/1974 ( premiere US TV series episode "Good Times"::"God's Business Is Good Business" ) is 3041 days



From 11/18/1996 ( premiere US film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) To 4/18/2003 is 2342 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/1/1972 ( premiere US film "J.C." ) is 2342 days



From 11/18/1996 ( premiere US film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) To 4/18/2003 is 2342 days

2342 = 1171 + 1171

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/16/1969 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Queen and I" ) is 1171 days



From 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate ) To 4/18/2003 is 4416 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/5/1977 ( Jimmy Carter - Executive Order 12026—Energy Department Employees ) is 4416 days



From 2/11/1960 ( Dwight Eisenhower - Executive Order 10861—Suspension of Certain Provisions of Section 5762 of Title 10 of the United States Code Which Relate to the Promotion of Officers of the Supply Corps, Chaplain Corps, Civil Engineer Corps, and Medical Service Corps of the Navy ) To 7/27/1997 ( premiere US TV series "Stargate SG-1"::series premiere episode "Children of the Gods" ) is 13681 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/18/2003 is 13681 days



From 6/27/1994 ( the US NASA Stargazer Pegasus rocket failure ) To 4/18/2003 is 3217 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/24/1974 ( Alexander P. de Seversky dead ) is 3217 days


Posted by Kerry Burgess - H.V.O.M at 3:41 AM Saturday, January 17, 2009


http://www.scaled.com/projects/tierone/041803.htm

Press Release

Scaled composites unveils the existence of a commercial manned space program

Mojave, California, April 18, 2003:

Scaled Composites today unveiled the existence of a commercial manned space program. This previously hidden, active research program has been in the works at its facility for two years. This program includes an airborne launcher (the White Knight), a space ship (SpaceShipOne), rocket propulsion, avionics, simulator and ground support elements.










https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaled_Composites

Scaled Composites

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Scaled Composites (often called simply Scaled) is an American aerospace company founded by Burt Rutan


Scaled Composites aircraft


Orbital Sciences Pegasus rocket: Wings, fins for air launch rocket (1990)










https://airandspace.si.edu/stories/editorial/alexander-de-seversky-influential-world-war-ii-air-power-advocate

Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum


Alexander de Seversky: Influential World War II Air Power Advocate

Posted on Sat, May 9, 2015

by: Kathleen Hanser

Office of Communications

With all the activities going on lately about World War II aircraft, I’d like to tell the story of Russian naval pilot Alexander de Seversky, that country’s top naval ace in World War I, who later became one of the most influential proponents of the use of strategic air power in warfare — and Disney film star — in the United States. De Seversky was born in Triflis, Russia on June 7, 1894, to an aristocratic family. He learned how to fly by age 14 from his father who owned one of the first airplanes in Russia. De Seversky earned a degree in aeronautical engineering from the Imperial Russian Naval Academy in 1914 — at the outbreak of World War I — and became a second lieutenant in the Imperial Naval Air Service the following year.

The first time de Seversky saw combat, he was shot down, losing his lower right leg in the process, but due to his grit and determination he was flying once again a year later, assigned to the Baltic fleet. His luck greatly improved, and during 57 missions de Seversky downed 13 German fighters, making him Russia’s top naval ace. He was awarded the highest honors his country could confer. In 1918, de Seversky went to the United States as an assistant naval attaché to the Russian Embassy. This was a fortuitous assignment, as it gave him the chance to escape the Bolshevik Revolution by remaining in the U.S. Soon, he was working at the War Department as an aeronautical engineer and test pilot, acting for a time as a special consultant to the famed general, Billy Mitchell, with whom he agreed that supremacy in wartime could be achieved with aerial bombing, not battleships. This was de Seversky’s credo for his entire life. After becoming a U.S. citizen in 1927, de Seversky received a commission in the Army Air Corps as a major. De Seversky made numerous contributions to aviation. He filed a patent for aerial refueling in 1921 and developed the first bombsight stabilized with a gyroscope, and invented many other aeronautical instruments. He started an aircraft company and helped design and test his aircraft himself. De Seversky and his design team, headed by Alexander Kartveli, were responsible for the following innovative aircraft:

An advanced design amphibian in which he set world speed records from 1933 to 1935

The BT-8, the U.S. Army Air Corps’ first monoplane basic trainer developed for that purpose

An all metal monoplane that set speed records in the 1933-39 National Air Races and a transcontinental record in 1938

The P-35 fighter, predecessor to the P-47 Thunderbolt, one of the great WWII fighters

Although de Seversky was a design visionary and his company’s greatest salesman, his management skills were lacking and he was forced out when the company was reorganized as Republic Aviation Corporation in 1939. De Seversky then turned to writing, lecturing, and advising, becoming a leading expert on the strategy of aerial warfare. A flamboyant character, he was well-suited to public appearances and often acted as an expert commentator on television and in documentaries. One of his most conspicuous achievements was the 1942 publication of his first book, Victory Through Air Power, which became a bestseller and a movie. Coming on the heels of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor, the book’s theme caught the eye of Walt Disney, who believed so strongly in it he financed a movie also called Victory Through Air Power. The two shared a common goal — to awaken the allies to the need for the greater use of strategic air power to combat Germany’s and Japan’s advances. While the first half of the movie is animated, de Seversky appears during the latter half and explains his theory in a multimedia presentation. You can watch the entire film, Victory Through Air Power, with an informative introduction by film critic and historian Leonard Maltin, on YouTube. For his efforts and commitment to the issue of the superiority of aerial bombardment, President Harry Truman presented de Seversky with the Medal of Merit. De Seversky received many other honors in his adopted country, adding to his long list of Russian awards: the Sports Pilots Association Trophy in 1933, the International Harmon Trophy in 1939 and 1947, the General William E. Mitchell Memorial Award in 1962, and the Exceptional Service Award from the United States Air Force in 1969.

He was inducted into the Aviation Hall of Fame in 1970 for "his achievements as a pilot, aeronautical engineer, inventor, industrialist, author, strategist, consultant, and scientific advances in aircraft design and aerospace technology." De Seversky was married to New Orleans socialite Evelyn Olliphant, who was also well-known as a pilot. She, in fact, learned to fly as a surprise for her husband, and the two of them flew on many trips together. De Seversky died on August 24, 1974.










album: "We Were Dead Before The Ship Even Sank" (2007)

March Into The Sea
Dashboard
Fire It Up
Florida
Parting Of The Sensory
Missed The Boat
We've Got Everything
Fly Trapped In A Jar
Education
Little Motel
Steam Engenius
Spitting Venom
People As Places As People
Invisible

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/modestmouse/flytrappedinajar.html

AZ

MODEST MOUSE

"Fly Trapped In A Jar"

Of part and parcel,
So well we're already dead,
Well it's probably been said,
That it's always been said,
That,

One wing isn't even enough,
It isn't even enough,
It isn't even enough,
It isn't even enough,
To leave,

One wing isn't even enough,
It wasn't even enough,
It wasn't even enough,
It wasn't even enough,
To leave,
(HAHAHA HAAA HAAA HA)

I'm gonna' shake myself right out the door,
I'm gonna' take myself when it's finally over,
I'm gonna' let my own bad self take over,
I'm gonna' move my arm out with my shoulder,
And

One wing wasn't even enough,
It wasn't even enough,
It wasn't even enough,
It wasn't even enough,
To leave,

One wing wasn't even enough,
It wasn't even enough,
It wasn't even enough,
It wasn't even enough,
To leave,

One wing wasn't even enough,
It wasn't even enough,
It wasn't even enough,
It wasn't even enough,
To leave,

First off Gary was on trial and drunk before we left bed,
As things got better was it hard to say that he had no idea,
Well I hadn't noticed but the people really noticed that they really didn't want us around,
So we all just opened up our mouths and walked to this town,
Well I was walking just a little bit sideways and you were walking sideways too,
Well I hadn't learned when a front door can be used,
Here it goes now...

We had darkened doors so we didn't read what the sign read
Though simple enough it was to me really tough the ground needs to be fed,
Well I hadn't noticed but the people really noticed that they didn't really want us around,
So not a single one of us will ever leave town,
Here we go sir...

Our bodies were laid out,
They were laid for fifteen yards,
Well two feet above each of our heads was a fly trapped in a jar,
Well I hadn't noticed but the people really noticed that they really didn't want us around,
So every single one of us fed the ground,
HERE WE GO NOW...

One wing wasn't even uhh,
One wing wasn't even enough,

Oh pardon pardon,
So well it's already been said,
That it's always been said that
We're already dead










https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068752/releaseinfo

IMDb

J.C. (1972)

Release Info

USA 1 April 1972










See also other posts by me on this topic including possible future updates by me and including: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2018/05/first-contact.html


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117731/releaseinfo

IMDb


Star Trek: First Contact (1996)

Release Info

USA 18 November 1996 (Hollywood, California) (premiere)



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117731/fullcredits

IMDb


Star Trek: First Contact (1996)

Full Cast & Crew

James Cromwell ... Zefram Cochran










https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083944/releaseinfo

IMDb

First Blood (1982)

Release Info

USA 22 October 1982



https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083944/fullcredits

IMDb

First Blood (1982)

Full Cast & Crew

Sylvester Stallone ... Rambo










http://www.tv.com/shows/nova/the-final-frontier-2-471789/

tv.com

NOVA Season 5 Episode 4

The Final Frontier (2)

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Feb 01, 1978 on PBS

EPISODE SUMMARY

NOVA looks forward to post-Apollo space exploration and colonization.

AIRED: 2/1/78










https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083944/quotes

IMDb

First Blood (1982)

Quotes

Rambo: We were in this bar in Saigon and this kid comes up, this kid carrying a shoe-shine box. And he says "Shine, please, shine!" I said no. He kept askin', yeah, and Joey said "Yeah." And I went to get a couple of beers, and the box was wired, and he opened up the box, fucking blew his body all over the place. And he's laying there, he's fucking screaming. There's pieces of him all over me, just...

[Takes off his bandolier]

Rambo: like this, and I'm tryin' to pull him off, you know, my friend that's all over me! I've got blood and everything and I'm tryin' to hold him together! I'm puttin'... the guy's fuckin' insides keep coming out! And nobody would help! Nobody would help! He's saying, sayin' "I wanna go home! I wanna go home!" He keeps calling my name! "I wanna go home, Johnny! I wanna drive my Chevy!" I said "With what? I can't find your fuckin' legs! I can't find your legs!"

[last lines]

Rambo: I can't get it out of my head. A dream of seven years. Everyday I have this. And sometimes I wake up and I don't know where I am. I don't talk to anybody. Sometimes a day - a week. I can't put it out of my mind.










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=12241

The American Presidency Project

Harry S. Truman

XXXIII President of the United States: 1945-1953

27 - Broadcast to the American People Announcing the Surrender of Germany

May 8, 1945

THIS IS a solemn but a glorious hour. I only wish that Franklin D. Roosevelt had lived to witness this day. General Eisenhower informs me that the forces of Germany have surrendered to the United Nations. The flags of freedom fly over all Europe.

For this victory, we join in offering our thanks to the Providence which has guided and sustained us through the dark days of adversity.

Our rejoicing is sobered and subdued by a supreme consciousness of the terrible price we have paid to rid the world of Hitler and his evil band. Let us not forget, my fellow Americans, the sorrow and the heartache which today abide in the homes of so many of our neighbors-neighbors whose most priceless possession has been rendered as a sacrifice to redeem our liberty.

We can repay the debt which we owe to our God, to our dead and to our children only by work--by ceaseless devotion to the responsibilities which lie ahead of us. If I could give you a single watchword for the coming months, that word is--work, work, and more work.

We must work to finish the war. Our victory is but half-won. The West is free, but the East is still in bondage to the treacherous tyranny of the Japanese. When the last Japanese division has surrendered unconditionally, then only will our fighting job be done.

We must work to bind up the wounds of a suffering world--to build an abiding peace, a peace rooted in justice and in law. We can build such a peace only by hard, toilsome, painstaking work--by understanding and working with our allies in peace as we have in war.

The job ahead is no less important, no less urgent, no less difficult than the task which now happily is done.

I call upon every American to stick to his post until the last battle is won. Until that day, let no man abandon his post or slacken his efforts. And now, I want to read to you my formal proclamation of this occasion:

"A Proclamation--The Allied armies, through sacrifice and devotion and with God's help, have wrung from Germany a final and unconditional surrender. The western world has been freed of the evil forces which for five years and longer have imprisoned the bodies and broken the lives of millions upon millions of free-born men. They have violated their churches, destroyed their homes, corrupted their children, and murdered their loved ones. Our Armies of Liberation have restored freedom to these suffering peoples, whose spirit and will the oppressors could never enslave.

"Much remains to be done. The victory won in the West must now be won in the East. The whole world must be cleansed of the evil from which half the world has been freed. United, the peace-loving nations have demonstrated in the West that their arms are stronger by far than the might of the dictators or the tyranny of military cliques that once called us soft and weak. The power of our peoples to defend themselves against all enemies will be proved in the Pacific war as it has been proved in Europe.

"For the triumph of spirit and of arms which we have won, and for its promise to the peoples everywhere who join us in the love of freedom, it is fitting that we, as a nation, give thanks to Almighty God, who has strengthened us and given us the victory.

"Now, therefore, I, Harry S. Truman, President of the United States of America, do hereby appoint Sunday, May 13, 1945, to be a day of prayer.

"I call upon the people of the United States, whatever their faith, to unite in offering joyful thanks to God for the victory we have won, and to pray that He will support us to the end of our present struggle and guide us into the ways of peace.

"I also call upon my countrymen to dedicate this day of prayer to the memory of those who have given their lives to make possible our victory.

"In Witness Whereof, I have hereunto set my hand and caused the seal of the United States of America to be affixed."

Delivered from the Radio Room at the White House at 9 a.m.










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=12239

The American Presidency Project

Harry S. Truman

XXXIII President of the United States: 1945-1953

28 - Statement by the President Calling for Unconditional Surrender of Japan.

May 8, 1945

NAZI GERMANY has been defeated.

The Japanese people have felt the weight of our land, air and naval attacks. So long as their leaders and the armed forces continue the war the striking power and intensity of our blows will steadily increase and will bring utter destruction to Japan's industrial war production, to its shipping, and to everything that supports its military activity.

The longer the war lasts, the greater will be the suffering and hardships which the people of Japan will undergo--all in vain. Our blows will not cease until the Japanese military and naval forces lay down their arms in unconditional surrender.

Just what does the unconditional surrender of the armed forces mean for the Japanese people ?

It means the end of the war.

It means the termination of the influence of the military leaders who have brought Japan to the present brink of disaster.

It means provision for the return of soldiers and sailors to their families, their farms, their jobs.

It means not prolonging the present agony and suffering of the Japanese in the vain hope of victory.

Unconditional surrender does not mean the extermination or slavement of the Japanese people.










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=12240

The American Presidency Project

Harry S. Truman

XXXIII President of the United States: 1945-1953

29 - Messages to Allied Leaders and to General Eisenhower on the Surrender of Germany.

May 8, 1945

To Prime Minister Churchill:

With the unconditional surrender of all the armies of Nazidom and the liberation of the oppressed people of Europe from the evils of barbarism, I wish to express to you, and through you to Britain's heroic Army, Navy and Air Forces, our congratulations on their achievements. The Government of the United States is deeply appreciative of the splendid contribution of all the British Empire forces and of the British people to this magnificent victory. With warm affection, we hail our comrads-in-arms across the Atlantic.

HARRY S. TRUMAN

To Marshal Stalin:

Now that the Nazi armies of aggression have been forced by the coordinated efforts of Soviet-Anglo-American forces to an unconditional surrender, I wish to express to you and through you to your heroic Army the appreciation and congratulations of the United States Government on its splendid contribution to the cause of civilization and liberty.

You have demonstrated in all your campaigns what it is possible to accomplish when a free people under superlative leadership and with unfailing courage rise against the forces of barbarism.

HARRY S. TRUMAN

To General Eisenhower:

In recognition of the unconditional and abject surrender of the Nazi barbarians, please accept the fervent congratulations and appreciation of myself and of the American people for the heroic achievements of your Allied Army, Navy and Air Forces. By their sacrifices, skill and courage they have saved and exalted the cause of freedom throughout the world. All of us owe to you and to your men of many nations a debt beyond appraisal for their high contribution to the conquest of Naziism.

I send also my personal appreciation of the superb leadership shown by you and your commanders in directing the valiant legions of our own country and of our allies to this historic victory.

Please transmit this message to the appropriate officers of your command and publish it to all allied forces in your theaters of operation.

HARRY S. TRUMAN

To General de Gaulle:

The Nazi forces of barbarian aggression having now been driven into an unconditional surrender by our allied armies, this is an appropriate time to send through you America's congratulations to the people of France on their permanent liberation from the oppression they have endured with high courage for so long.

I wish also to send to you this expression of our appreciation of the contribution made by valiant soldiers of France to our Allied victory.

HARRY S. TRUMAN










From 6/21/1955 ( Dwight Eisenhower - Executive Order 10616 - Suspension of Certain Provisions of the Officer Personnel Act of 1947, as Amended, Which Relates to Officers of the Marine Corps of the Grade of Brigadier General ) To 12/20/1994 ( on the ground in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 14427 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/3/2005 is 14427 days



From 4/19/1909 ( the prospectus issued for the Anglo-Persian Oil Company ) To 4/18/1988 ( the United States Navy Operation Praying Mantis ) is 28854 days

28854 = 14427 + 14427

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/3/2005 is 14427 days



From 10/28/1994 ( premiere US film "Stargate" ) To 5/3/2005 is 3840 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/8/1976 ( Martha Wainwright ) is 3840 days



From 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate ) To 5/3/2005 is 5162 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/21/1979 ( premiere US film "The Black Hole" ) is 5162 days



From 3/1/2004 ( for me personally as Kerry Burgess: my lease expires at my Redmond apartment and I travel to and arrive at Spokane Valley for the Crossland ) To 5/3/2005 is 428 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/4/1967 ( the debut of The Doors ) is 428 days



From 4/12/1956 ( premiere US film "The Man in the Gray Flannel Suit" ) To 5/3/2005 is 17918 days

17918 = 8959 + 8959

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/14/1990 ( departing as United States Navy Fire Controlman Second Class Petty Officer Kerry Wayne Burgess my honorable discharge from United States Navy active service for commissioning as chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps and continuing to Kerry Burgess the United States Marine Corps general ) is 8959 days



Other post by me on this topic: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2018/08/hometown-hero.html


http://www.tv.com/shows/ncis/hometown-hero-415983/

tv.com

NCIS Season 2 Episode 21

Hometown Hero

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM May 03, 2005 on CBS

Episode Summary

After a young Navy corpsman is killed in Iraq while saving the lives of several marines, the body of a young woman is found with his belongings in storage at his hometown. The evidence seems conclusive that the Petty Officer was a murderer, but Gibbs believes that he was innocent and decides to prove it so that he can be buried with full honors.

AIRED: 5/3/05










https://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=rambo-first-blood


Rambo: First Blood (1982) Movie Script


What do you know about that. Old Harry here is a soldier

Rambo.

John J?

You're gonna talk to me.

I promise you're gonna talk to me, soldier.

I'm starting to dislike you.

A lot.

I'm gonna run a make on him.

Put his name in the Teletype.










Rambo: First Blood (1982) Movie Script


Look, you son of a bitch, if you don't put your
god damned hand down there, I'm gonna break it off!
Put it down, god dammit!
- What the hell's going on down here?
Nothing I can't handle
He won't let us print him well.
Leave the ink on the hand!
Just what is your problem?
As things stand right now, you're facing
the ass end of a 90 day incarceration!
Plus a 250 dollar fine which you don't
look to me like you can pay.
At 10 o'clock tomorrow morning you're going up
in front of that judge. And you think we're tough!
We're going to make you more presentable
for your courtroom appearance.
Between now and then, you can just impress
the hell out of me by doing exactly as you're told.
Clean him up.
Preston, go over there
and get that hose ready, alright?
Holy shit, look at this!
What the hell's he been in to?
Who gives a shit?
Hands above your head and turn around.
Oh Christ, we should report this to Teasle.
Look at that!
You just do what I tell you.
Galt, what the fuck was that?
The man said 'clean him up'.
Clean him up!
Hey, Preston, don't forget
to get him behind the ears!
How'd you like that, huh?
What's the matter, Mitch,
don't you like water sports?
Hurry it up, it's time for my coffee break.










https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083944/quotes

IMDb

First Blood (1982)

Quotes

Deputy Mitch: How blind are you? Can't you see this guy's crazy?

Deputy Sergeant Arthur Gault: Can't you see I don't give a shit?










From 5/4/1927 ( the official Articles of Incorporation were filed for the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences ) To 11/3/1966 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Dagger of the Mind" ) is 14428 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/4/2005 ( the incident at the police department City of Kent Washington State after my voluntary approach to report material criminal activity directed against my person and I am secretly drugged against my consent ) is 14428 days



From 12/4/1954 ( in Miami Florida the first Burger King restaurant opens ) To 5/4/2005 is 18414 days

18414 = 9207 + 9207

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 officially the United States Apache attack helicopter pilot ) is 9207 days



From 12/4/1954 ( in Miami Florida the first Burger King restaurant opens ) To 5/4/2005 is 18414 days

18414 = 9207 + 9207

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/17/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Persian Gulf War begins as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America ) is 9207 days



From 4/12/1956 ( premiere US film "The Man in the Gray Flannel Suit" ) To 10/13/1995 ( premiere US film "Strange Days" ) is 14428 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/4/2005 ( the incident at the police department City of Kent Washington State after my voluntary approach to report material criminal activity directed against my person and I am secretly drugged against my consent ) is 14428 days



From 8/15/1964 ( Melinda French Gates ) To 5/4/2005 is 14872 days

14872 = 7436 + 7436

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/13/1986 ( the Bill Gates-Microsoft IPO ) is 7436 days


See also: https://hvom.blogspot.com/2017/10/may-4-2005.html
http://hvom.blogspot.com/2018/08/phoebe.html












https://goo.gl/maps/m7W6f32gdz42










https://www.britannica.com/biography/Melinda-Gates

Encyclopaedia Britannica

Melinda Gates

AMERICAN BUSINESSWOMAN AND PHILANTHROPIST

Melinda Gates, née Melinda Ann French, (born August 15, 1964, Dallas, Texas, U.S.), American businesswoman and philanthropist who—with her husband, Microsoft Corporation cofounder Bill Gates—cofounded the charitable Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.










NAVY NCIS

"HOMETOWN HERO"

Episode 21 Season 2 - Tuesday 03 May 2005


BRUCE WEBB: My wife was sleep. Emmy called and warned me that Nora had found out about us.










Rambo: First Blood (1982) Movie Script


I want the chopper back here right now!

I don't want Galt's body out here all night.

You sure picked one hell of a guy to mess around with.

Just came over the Teletype a few minutes ago. John Rambo is a Vietnam vet, A Green Beret, Congressional medal of honor. Guy's a war hero.

Jesus, that freak?

I knew there was something about that guy!



- posted by Kerry Burgess 01:04 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 25 August 2018