Sunday, July 08, 2018

My Best Friend's Wedding




Preacher

Channel 697 AMC HD

Television series Season 3 Episode 3 - Gonna Hurt

10:00 - 11:01p [ 10:00 PM Sunday 08 July 2018 Pacific Time USA ]

comcast.com

NEW (7/8) While Jesse works to pay back his debt to Gran'ma, Tulip and Cassidy risk their safety as they make their own plans to get out of Angelville.










from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 9/27/2006 12:13 PM


I am pretty sure that on 12/25/91, though, I was over at Tracie’s house to meet her parents.










Dagger Of The Mind [ Star Trek: The Original Series ]

Stardate: 2715.1

Original Airdate: Nov 3, 1966

(from internet transcript)


[Treatment room]

KIRK: I have no desire to damage my brain. Can this be handled with reasonable safety? Yes or no?

NOEL: Yes.

KIRK: And will you be able to determine if that beam is harming me in the slightest?

NOEL: Yes, Captain. I know my profession. (Kirk sits in treatment chair) Ready?

KIRK: Mm-hmm.

NOEL: We'll try minimum intensity, a second or two. (light turns)

KIRK: Anytime you're ready, Doctor, just for a second or two.

NOEL: We already tried it for that long, Captain.

KIRK: Nothing happened.

NOEL: Something happened. Your face went completely blank.

KIRK: Try a harmless suggestion.

NOEL: (light turns) You're hungry.

KIRK: You know, when we finally get through this I'd like to locate and raid a kitchen somewhere.

NOEL: I put that suggestion in your mind, Captain. I said simply that you were hungry.










From 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) To 6/20/1997 is 2004 days

2004 = 1002 + 1002

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/31/1968 ( premiere US film "Hang 'Em High" ) is 1002 days



From 7/21/1979 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan and Phoebe are lawfully married in the state of Vermont ) To 6/20/1997 is 6544 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/3/1983 ( premiere US TV series "Scarecrow and Mrs. King" ) is 6544 days



From 7/16/1963 ( Phoebe Cates the United States of America Central Intelligence Agency officer and the United States Army veteran and the Harvard University graduate medical doctor and the world-famous actress and the wife of my biological brother Thomas Reagan ) To 3/3/1995 ( premiere US TV series episode "Late Show with David Letterman"::Show #0338 ) is 11553 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer and the United States of America Central Intelligence Agency executive ) To 6/20/1997 is 11553 days



From 6/13/1884 ( Gerald Brousseau Gardner ) To 9/18/1947 ( the United States National Security Act of 1947 & the United States Central Intelligence Agency established ) is 23106 days

23106 = 11553 + 11553

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/20/1997 is 11553 days



See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/11/phew-that-was-hard-to-watch.html
See also other posts by me on this topic including possible future updates and including: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2018/04/futures-end.html
https://hvom.blogspot.com/2018/07/my-best-friends-wedding.html


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119738/releaseinfo

IMDb


My Best Friend's Wedding (1997)

Release Info

USA 20 June 1997



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119738/fullcredits

IMDb


My Best Friend's Wedding (1997)

Full Cast & Crew

Julia Roberts ... Julianne Potter










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0061747/releaseinfo

IMDb


Hang 'Em High (1968)

Release Info

USA 31 July 1968 (premiere)



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0061747/fullcredits

IMDb


Hang 'Em High (1968)

Full Cast & Crew

Clint Eastwood ... Marshal Jed Cooper










My Best Friend's Wedding (1997)


Do you get nervous in confined spaces?
It's sweet of you to want to be protective...
but nothing ever could give me
one moment's pause about this marriage.
- Do you become hysterical in confined--










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0061747/quotes

IMDb


Hang 'Em High (1968)

Quotes


Marshal Dave Bliss: Some people call this hell, but you're still in Oklahoma Territory... Save your breath. I don't know who hung you or why, but if you're innocent, the judge will set you free. And if you're not, we'll have to take the trouble to hanging you again.










http://wikilivres.ca/wiki/Nineteen_Eighty-Four_-_Part_II,_9

Nineteen Eighty-Four

Part II, Chapter 9

written by George Orwell, 1949

&&&

'Julia.'

No answer.

'Julia, are you awake?'

No answer. She was asleep. He shut the book, put it carefully on the floor, lay down, and pulled the coverlet over both of them.

He had still, he reflected, not learned the ultimate secret. He understood HOW; he did not understand WHY. Chapter I, like Chapter III, had not actually told him anything that he did not know, it had merely systematized the knowledge that he possessed already. But after reading it he knew better than before that he was not mad. Being in a minority, even a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad. A yellow beam from the sinking sun slanted in through the window and fell across the pillow. He shut his eyes. The sun on his face and the girl's smooth body touching his own gave him a strong, sleepy, confident feeling. He was safe, everything was all right. He fell asleep murmuring 'Sanity is not statistical,' with the feeling that this remark contained in it a profound wisdom.



- posted by Kerry Burgess 11:14 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 08 July 2018