Monday, July 09, 2018

The Gene Engineers




The Simpsons

Channel 618 FXXHD

Television series Season 25 Episode 11 - Specs and the City

7:00 - 7:30p [ 7:00 PM Monday 09 July 2018 Pacific Time USA ]

(1/26/14) When Marge tries Homer's new high-tech glasses on, he learns she's seeing a marriage counselor; Bart refuses to buy Nelson a Valentine's Day card.










https://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-simpsons&episode=s25e11

TV Show Episode Scripts > The Simpsons > Season 25 > Specs and the City

The Simpsons s25e11 Episode Script

Specs and the City


Waylon Smithers: (gasps) You're spying on them?

Mr. Burns: Smithers, how much did this company lose to office supply theft last year?

Waylon Smithers: $7,043.

Mr. Burns: Yes, well, no more of that. Thanks to this $26 million surveillance system.










TV Show Episode Scripts > The Simpsons > Season 25 > Specs and the City

The Simpsons s25e11 Episode Script

Specs and the City

(from internet subtitle transcript of incomplete dialog)

&&&
&&&


Homer Simpson: Maggie?!

Marge Simpson: Who's Mommy's little girl? Genealogy.org says you are! You are!





(Maggie giggles)

(chuckles):

Homer Simpson: Aw Wait a minute. Since Marge is wearing my glasses, I can see everything she sees! Uh-uh, I shouldn't watch this.

Marge Simpson: Such a good baby. You deserve some ice cream.

Homer Simpson: Wait a minute - Marge said we were out of ice cream.

(Marge humming happily)

Ooh!

(Marge chuckles)

(gasps)

Homer Simpson: Oh! What else is Marge hiding from me?

(doorbell rings)

Marge Simpson: Maggie, he's here!

Homer Simpson: Oh, is she having an affair?

Grandpa Abe Simpson: Thanks for asking me to lunch.

Homer Simpson: Oh, why isn't she having an affair?!










From 9/14/2002 ( at Overlake hospital in Bellevue Washington State the announced birth of Phoebe Gates the daughter of Microsoft Bill Gates the transvestite and Microsoft Bill Gates the 100% female gender as born to brother-sister sibling parents and Microsoft Bill Gates the Soviet Union prostitute and Phoebe Gates is the biological offspring of Microsoft Bill Gates the transvestite and William Gates II ) To 1/26/2014 is 4152 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/16/1977 ( premiere US TV series episode "Nova"::"The Gene Engineers" ) is 4152 days



From 7/23/1982 ( premiere US film "The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas" ) To 1/26/2014 is 11510 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/8/1997 ( premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One with the Ultimate Fighting Champion" ) is 11510 days



From 10/4/1985 ( premiere US film "Commando" ) To 1/26/2014 is 10341 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/24/1994 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Simpsons"::"Deep Space Homer" ) is 10341 days



From 6/29/1995 ( the Mir space station docking of the United States space shuttle Atlantis orbiter vehicle mission STS-71 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-71 pilot astronaut and my 3rd official United States National Aeronautics Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) To 1/26/2014 is 6786 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/1/1984 ( premiere US film "Star Trek III: The Search for Spock" ) is 6786 days



http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/specs-in-the-city-3002618/

tv.com


The Simpsons Season 25 Episode 11

Specs in the City

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Jan 26, 2014 on FOX

Episode Summary

Via new high-tech eyeglasses, Homer discovers Marge has been seeing a marriage counselor, while Bart decides not to buy Nelson a Valentine's Day card, despite giving one to all his other classmates, so Nelson orders him to buy a special Valentine's Day gift or else.

AIRED: 1/26/14










http://www.tv.com/shows/nova/gene-engineers-the-466946/

tv.com


NOVA Season 4 Episode 9

Gene Engineers (The)

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Mar 16, 1977 on PBS

AIRED: 3/16/77










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie3.html

Star Trek III: The Search for Spock (1984)


SAAVIK: But how could they have evolved so quickly?










TV Show Episode Scripts > The Simpsons > Season 25 > Specs and the City

The Simpsons s25e11 Episode Script

Specs and the City

(from internet subtitle transcript of incomplete dialog)

&&&
&&&


If Nelson doesn't do something bully-ish in two seconds, I'm gonna wedgie him.

Nelson doesn't wear underwear.

Wow. Always one step ahead.












https://www.google.com/maps/@36.0735089,-115.9571734,3a,75y,134.03h,84.7t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1srGVByJ34kPutauAIc9K0WA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Google Maps


10171 Homestead Rd

Pahrump, Nevada










Battlestar Galactica - television miniseries premiere episode - Monday 08 December 2003 USA


Doral: I don't suppose it matters to you that I am *not* a Cylon.

Tigh: Smartest thing you could do right now would be to shut your mouth. (to Baltar) Are you sure?

Baltar: One can never be a hundred percent sure. But the evidence, the evidence seems conclusive. Basically, basically all I did was, I expanded on, on your doctor's analysis of Leoben's corpse. I then went around the CIC discreetly taking random hair samples of people who've been working there, subjected that to a special form of spectrum analysis that I've been experimenting on for quite some time now. I then wrote a clinical computer subroutine to screen that for synthetic chemical combinations. Uh, his ones, his samples were the only samples to register as synthetic. As you can see...

Tigh: I'll take your word for it.

Six: And just like that, Dr. Baltar invents the amazing Cylon detector.

Doral: Look, gentlemen, I understand your concerns here. This is a very difficult situation, but I think you need to take a step back, take a deep breath, and really look at what you're doing here.

Tigh: I want everyone aboard this ship screened. No exceptions.

Baltar: I promise.

Doral: (He stands up, the guards point their guns at him.) Whoa, whoa, whoa. I don't know about anybody else, but I can tell you that I'm human. I'm, I'm from Oasis, you know it? It's a hamlet a couple stops out of Caprica City. I grew up on the South Side. I went to school at the Kobol Colleges on, on Geminon and I studied public relations!

Baltar: Oh, by the way, I don't know if this is important - might be important, might not be important - but earlier, when I was on the CIC, I noticed that Mr. Doral seemed to be doing, umm, well, I'm not exactly sure what it was that he was doing, but he seemed very interested in this odd-looking device on the battam - bottom of the DRADIS console.

Doral: What are you - What?

Baltar: (nodding) Yep.

Six: We should really make a copy of your brain patterns at some point.

Doral: What device? What are you talking about? He's lying, he is frakking lying.

Tigh: (on the phone) Combat, this is Tigh. Isolate the DRADIS console -

Doral: Don't listen to him!

Tigh: - no one comes near it until I get up there.

Doral: Lords of Kobol, this isn't - this isn't happening to me.

Guard: Colonel, your orders, sir?

Tigh: If he moves, kill him.

Doral: You mixed the samples up! I'm human!



- posted by Kerry Burgess 8:05 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 09 July 2018