This Is What I Think.

Thursday, June 13, 2024

Today is 06/13/2024, Post #2





A few more details for context here before my next blog-post here

The Big Picture









https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Identification_(literature)

Identification (literature)

From Wikipedia

Identification refers to the automatic, subconscious psychological process in which an individual becomes like or closely associates themselves with another person by adopting one or more of the others' perceived personality traits, physical attributes, or some other aspect of their identity. The concept of identification was founded by psychoanalyst Sigmund Freud in the 1920’s, and has since been expanded on and applied in psychology, social studies, media studies, and literary and film criticism. In literature, identification most often refers to the audience identifying with a fictional character, however it can also be employed as a narrative device whereby one character identifies with another character within the text itself.









Star Trek: The Next Generation - "Family" - tv series Season 4 Episode 2 - 10/01/1990

(from internet transcript)

ROBERT: The gallant Captain out of control. Mind if I ask you a question? What the devil happened to you up there?

PICARD: Is this brotherly concern?

ROBERT: No. Curiosity. What did they do to you?

PICARD: You know what happened.

ROBERT: Not precisely. I gather you were hurt. Humiliated. I always thought you needed a little humiliation. Or was it humility? Either would do.

(Jean-Luc storms out of the house)










2006-09-05_3









Star Trek: The Next Generation - "Family" - tv series Season 4 Episode 2 - 10/01/1990

(from internet transcript)

ROBERT: I was always your brother, watching you receive the cheers, watching you break every rule our father made and get away with it.

PICARD: Why didn't you break a few rules?

ROBERT: Because I was the elder brother, the responsible one. It was my job to look after you.

PICARD: Look after me? You? You were a bully.

ROBERT: Sometimes. Maybe. Sometimes I even enjoyed bullying you.

PICARD: All right. Try it now.

ROBERT: Did you come back, Jean-Luc? Did you come back because you wanted me to look after you again?

PICARD: Damn you!

(And he punches his brother, sending him flying over some barrels into the vineyard proper. There they fight in the muddy irrigation ditches, through the vines until they finally fall back laughing)

PICARD: You were asking for it, you know.

ROBERT: Yes, but you needed it. You have been terribly hard on yourself.

PICARD: You don't know, Robert. You don't know. They took everything I was. They used me to kill and to destroy, and I couldn't stop them. I should have been able to stop them! I tried. I tried so hard, but I wasn't strong enough. I wasn't good enough. I should have been able to stop them. I should! I should!

ROBERT: So, my brother is a human being after all. This is going to be with you a long time, Jean-Luc. A long time. You have to learn to live with it.









From 8/19/1960 ( the Soviet Union convicts and sentences United States Central Intelligence Agency pilot Francis Gary Powers ) To 3/30/2000 ( premiere USA TV series "Wonderland" ) is 14468 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/13/2005 ( as Kerry Burgess my official United States Veterans Affairs hospital in Seattle documents includes: Other Medications - Risperdal started 6/13/05 ) is 14468 days









From 5/21/1969 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: the Princeton University doctor of medicine degree graduation of my biological brother Dr Thomas Reagan MD and in 1973 the law-doctorate graduate of University of Oxford, England ) To 6/15/1973 ( ) is 1486 days

1486 = 743 + 743

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/15/1967 ( from The Daily Princetonian publication, Princeton University: Results Reveal Strong Dissatisfaction - Student Poll Backs Coeducation ) is 743 days



From 6/15/1973 ( ) To 8/13/1982 ( premiere USA film "Fast Times At Ridgemont High" ) is 3346 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/31/1974 ( the United States of America Privacy Act of 1974 - United States Public law 93-579 ) is 3346 days



From 7/20/1969 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan the US Navy Commander circa 1969 was United States Apollo 11 Eagle spacecraft US Navy astronaut landing and walking on the planet Earth's moon ) To 6/15/1973 ( ) is 1426 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/28/1969 ( premiere USA TV series episode "The Bold Ones: The Protectors"::"A Case of Good Whiskey at Christmas Time" ) is 1426 days



From 6/15/1973 ( ) To 7/19/1989 ( the United Airlines Flight 232 crash in Sioux City Iowa and from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: the end of Kerry Burgess - *me* - the natural human being cloned from another human being {Thomas Reagan} ) is 5878 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/6/1981 ( premiere USA TV series episodes "In Search of..."::"Future Life" and "Nova"::"Twins" ) is 5878 days



https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000439/bio/

IMDb

Neil Patrick Harris

Biography

Born June 15, 1973 Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA









From 10/30/1946 ( Robert Gibson ) To 2/19/2006 ( ) is 21662 days

21662 = 10831 + 10831

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/29/1995 ( the Mir space station docking of the United States space shuttle Atlantis orbiter vehicle mission STS-71 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps commissioned-officer and United States STS-71 pilot astronaut and my 3rd official United States of America National Aeronautics Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) is 10831 days



From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2006 1:26 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: February 19, 2006

Their contempt for my physical and psychological well-being continues.









IMDb

The Twilight Zone

S1.E24

Long Live Walter Jameson

Episode aired Mar 18, 1960

A father forbids a history professor from marrying his daughter when he discovers that the captivating lecturer is actually an immortal who has lived for thousands of years.



Professor Sam Kittridge: [Walter reveals he is a man in a Civil War photograph] How old are you, Walter?

Prof. Walter Jameson: You wouldn't believe me.



Professor Sam Kittridge: I thought if a man lived forever, he'd grow wiser. But that isn't true, is it?

Prof. Walter Jameson: You just go on living, that's all.



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 5:37 PM Pacific-time USA Thursday 06/13/2024