This Is What I Think.

Thursday, June 20, 2024

Today is 06/20/2024, Post #1





by me, Kerry Burgess, 06/20/2024 05:05 AM

It's now 05:00 AM

You know what that means.

16 hours.

From Sun-above-horizon to Sun-below-horizon here in Spokane is 16 hours 00 minutes, according to local live-tv news

Altogether, about 17 hours of daylight today, this day of the Summer Solstice

If you're as confounded as I about my original-work code-pattern then you might find this observation interesting

"What's the point?" you might ask, after digesting this note by me

Well, I think that *is* the point

So many of you monkeys out there are so easily terrified of any sort of mystery.

Because you cannot think for yourself.

So in your mass-hysteria, you are easy targets of the propaganda of the peddlers of the superstitions of the Jesus Christ mythology superstition, or any form of religion, especially if it provides an Imaginary Friend that can read the thoughts in your mind as you sit there on the toilet to tinkle your urine and as you ineffective little guys know from thumping your ridiculous bibles, your Imaginary Man with the beard is always standing behind you and watching you and with a big grin on his face as you Tinkle For Jesus.

You're a moron.

I seem to have discovered my original-work code-pattern as a sort of rediscovery

From my perspective of this present-day - going back to the 878 Days of 2004 and 2005 and the VA psychiatric hospital - I knew nothing of any of this before year 2006.

May 10, 2006. That is the day carefully documented in *my* journals when this all started for me.

The original intent of the creator of the pattern - I can only guess - is to create some sort of interface structure. A structure for opportunities

And now, Today

Event Date variable: 06/20/2024

Target Date variable: 03/20/2009

Results:









From 3/20/2009 ( premiere USA film "Knowing" AND premiere USA TV series episode "Battlestar Galactica"::series finale "Daybreak" ) To 6/20/2024 ( Today , Thursday ) is 5571 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 2/2/1981 ( ) is 5571 days










2024-06-20_1

https://theprince.princeton.edu/princetonperiodicals/?a=d&d=WeeklyBulletin19810202-01.2.29&e=-------en-20--81-byDA-txt-txIN-------

Princeton University

Princeton Weekly Bulletin, Volume 70, Number 15, 2 February 1981

Novices, Experts Invited To Computer Lectures










knowing_01h19m16s
knowing_01h19m13s









IMDb

Knowing (2009)

Quotes

John Koestler: I found evidence of a series of super-flares from a star in the outer-Pleiades's region.

Phil Bergman: Right. Ratings were off the chart.

John Koestler: We were both wrong. The numbers are a warning, but not just to me or any random group. They're a warning to everyone.

Phil Bergman: Okay. You're officially scaring the shit out of me right now.

John Koestler: The super-flare, in our own solar system. A 100 microtesla wave of radiation that would destroy our ozone layer, killing every living organism on the planet.

Phil Bergman: We have to let everyone know. We have to call the NOAA.

John Koestler: They already know. The announcement will come anytime now. I thought there was some purpose to all this. Why did I get this prediction









"Battlestar Galactica" - tv- miniseries premiere episode - Monday 08 December 2003 USA, finale 12/9/2003

People: You can't just leave us here!











https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4788Tmz9Zo

Beethoven - Symphony No. 7 - Iván Fischer | Concertgebouworkest

Concertgebouworkest

from YouTube



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 05:28 AM Pacific-time USA Thursday 06/20/2024