Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Here we are millions of miles from Earth




http://www.cswap.com/1988/Die_Hard/cap/en/25fps/a/00_42

Die Hard


:42:00
Mayday, Mayday,
anyone copying channel nine.

:42:03
Terrorists have seized
the Nakatomi building...

:42:05
..and are holding
at least 30 people hostage.

:42:07
I repeat.
Unknown number of terrorists...

:42:09
..six or more
armed with automatic weapons...

:42:11
..at Nakatomi Plaza,...

:42:12
..Century City.

:42:13
Where's the best place to transmit?

:42:16
The roof!

:42:16
Go! Go!

:42:20
It's the same address
as that fire signal.

:42:23
I'll handle it.

:42:27
Attention, whoever you are,...

:42:28
..this channel is reserved
for emergency calls only.

:42:31
No fucking shit, lady!
Do I sound like I'm ordering a pizza?










[ International Terrorist Organization against the U.S. federal government that is Microsoft-Corbis actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government with all International Terrorist Organization against the U.S. federal government that is Microsoft-Corbis staff contributors partners employees lawyers managers of any capacity as criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


From 9/18/1987 ( 1st stock split Microsoft MSFT & Racketeering Mob Organization and International Terrorist Organization that is Microsoft actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government with all Microsoft employees lawyers managers of any capacity as criminal accomplices ) To 9/11/2001 ( New York City and Pentagon attacked by Microsoft-Corbis with massive fatalities and destruction ) is 5107 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 2/25/1973 ( premiere US TV series episode "M*A*S*H"::"The Army-Navy Game" ) is 5107 days



From 9/18/1987 ( 1st stock split Microsoft MSFT & Racketeering Mob Organization and International Terrorist Organization that is Microsoft actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government with all Microsoft employees lawyers managers of any capacity as criminal accomplices ) To 2/26/1993 ( the first World Trade Center bombing by Microsoft-Corbis ) is 1988 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 12/24/1968 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 8 spacecraft astronaut in orbit of Earth's moon ) is 1988 days



From 6/19/1968 ( date hijacked from me:my 1st Medal of Honor and I am U.S. military fighter jet ace during Vietnam War ) To 9/18/1987 ( 1st stock split Microsoft MSFT & Racketeering Mob Organization and International Terrorist Organization that is Microsoft actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government with all Microsoft employees lawyers managers of any capacity as criminal accomplices ) is 7030 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 6/2/1978 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Capricorn One" ) is 7030 days



From 5/1/1967 ( date hijacked from me:my first flight by myself as jet pilot and as active duty U.S. Naval Aviator and U.S. Astronaut ) to 9/18/1987 ( 1st stock split Microsoft MSFT & Racketeering Mob Organization and International Terrorist Organization that is Microsoft actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government with all Microsoft employees lawyers managers of any capacity as criminal accomplices ) is: 7445 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 7/21/1979 ( date hijacked from me:my wife Phoebe and I are married ) is: 7445 days



From 5/12/1965 ( date hijacked from me:I am active duty U.S. Navy aviator ) to 9/18/1987 ( 1st stock split Microsoft MSFT & Racketeering Mob Organization and International Terrorist Organization that is Microsoft actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government with all Microsoft employees lawyers managers of any capacity as criminal accomplices ) is: 8164 days

From 3/14/1965 ( date hijacked from me:I am active duty Central Intelligence Agency officer ) to 7/21/1987 ( date hijacked from me:formal wedding ceremony for my wife Phoebe and me ) is: 8164 days



From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 9/18/1987 ( 1st stock split Microsoft MSFT & Racketeering Mob Organization and International Terrorist Organization that is Microsoft actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government with all Microsoft employees lawyers managers of any capacity as criminal accomplices ) is: 10426 days

10426 = 5213 + 5213

From 1/21/1953 ( International Terrorist against the U.S. federal government that is and EMP owner Paul Gardner Allen a.k.a. "The Joker Wannabe" is a cowardly violent criminal and actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government and U.S.A. allies ) to 5/1/1967 ( date hijacked from me:my first flight by myself as jet pilot ) is: 5213 days


http://download.microsoft.com/download/4/3/6/436b8e8b-7672-4c2c-9182-1c8b4c45e1ac/msftpricehist.xls

History of Microsoft Common Stock Splits


Split
First

Payable Date
Sept. 18, 1987

Split Type*
2 for 1

Closing Price before/after
Sept. 18- $114.50/Sept. 21-$53.50










From 7/29/1958 ( NASA formed ) To 12/15/1986 ( Racketeering Mob Organization and International Terrorist Organization that is Microsoft-Corbis actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is 10366 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 7/21/1987 ( date hijacked from me:formal wedding ceremony for my wife Phoebe and me ) is 10366 days



From 5/1/1967 ( date hijacked from me:my first flight by myself as jet pilot ) To 12/15/1986 ( Racketeering Mob Organization and International Terrorist Organization that is Microsoft-Corbis actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is 7168 days

7168 = 3584 + 3584

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 12/24/1968 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 8 astronaut in orbit of Earth's moon ) is 3584 days



From 1/25/1970 ( premiere US film "MASH" features starring figure "Dr. Benjamin 'Hawkeye' Pierce" ) To 12/15/1986 ( Racketeering Mob Organization and International Terrorist Organization that is Microsoft-Corbis actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is 6168 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 1/21/1976 ( date hijacked from me:my first landing on planet Mars and my documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of planet Mars ) is 6168 days



From 3/17/1973 ( date hijacked from me:Pink Floyd "The Dark Side of the Moon" ) To 12/15/1986 ( Racketeering Mob Organization and International Terrorist Organization that is Microsoft-Corbis actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is 5021 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 4/14/1977 ( date hijacked from me:I returned to Earth after successfully diverting comet in the outer solar system ) is: 5021 days


http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/archive.mpl?id=1986_428578

HOUSTON CHRONICLE ARCHIVES

Paper: HOUSTON CHRONICLE

Date: TUE 12/16/1986


Microsoft settles license lawsuit

United Press International

SEATTLE - Microsoft Corp. said late Monday it has agreed to pay Seattle Computer Products Inc. nearly $1 million in an out-of-court settlement, ending jury deliberations in a $60 million licensing fraud lawsuit.

Microsoft, one of the nation's largest software manufacturers, will purchase back the seven license agreements it had with Seattle Computer, including any license for Microsoft operating systems products and high-level languages.

Seattle Computers, which has been virtually shut down, sued Microsoft over a 1981 agreement that Seattle Computers said was not intended to give Microsoft exclusive use of its program design and subsequent improvements.


[ International Terrorist Organization against the U.S. federal government that is Microsoft-Corbis actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government with all International Terrorist Organization against the U.S. federal government that is Microsoft-Corbis staff contributors partners employees lawyers managers of any capacity as criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]










Clean Sweep.